independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > Janet Jackson delays tour to "plan her family".
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 3 of 14 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #60 posted 04/06/16 9:09am

KCOOLMUZIQ

mjscarousal said:

KCOOLMUZIQ said:

He sure would have or been evicted from that house that they were paying for him & his then kids to live in...

[Flame snip - luv4u]


[Instigator snip - luv4u]

eye will ALWAYS think of prince like a "ACT OF GOD"! N another realm. eye mean of all people who might of been aliens or angels.if found out that prince wasn't of this earth, eye would not have been that surprised. R.I.P. prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #61 posted 04/06/16 9:12am

SoulAlive

I found this angry fan response on another forum....

First it was vocal cord surgery. Now she has to "postpone" the remainder of a tour that was far from selling out every venue across the country. Because there's been a "sudden change" and she is "planning" a family? What the hell does that mean? Either you're pregnant—at 49 nonetheless—or you're not. I'm assuming, because you don't cancel a tour if you're trying to GET pregnant—at 49 nonetheless—(bring your husband with you) or you're planning to adopt.

Personally, I think this is just the latest in a series of PR moves to disguise the impact of a failed tour that is consumed in the world of the Beyhive

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #62 posted 04/06/16 9:12am

KCOOLMUZIQ

alphastreet said:

KCOOLMUZIQ said:

He sure would have or been evicted from that house that they were paying for him & his then kids to live in...

LOL do you honestly believe what you're saying?

YES! That house was rented out by his concert promotors AEG..

eye will ALWAYS think of prince like a "ACT OF GOD"! N another realm. eye mean of all people who might of been aliens or angels.if found out that prince wasn't of this earth, eye would not have been that surprised. R.I.P. prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #63 posted 04/06/16 9:13am

mjscarousal

KCOOLMUZIQ said:

mjscarousal said:

[Flame snip - luv4u]

[Instigator snip - luv4u]


[Flame snip - luv4u]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #64 posted 04/06/16 9:13am

alphastreet

Janet never even said it was vocal surgery. She led people to believe that, she just said I must have surgery soon. The resting vocal cords report was two months before that so people just assumed she was told to rest again because of it. Go read the archives.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #65 posted 04/06/16 9:14am

alphastreet

KCOOLMUZIQ said:

alphastreet said:

LOL do you honestly believe what you're saying?

YES! That house was rented out by his concert promotors AEG..

If mj had a child and kept doing the show instead of taking parental leave, it's not the same as janet. Brotha aint carrying for 9 months and he got nannies.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #66 posted 04/06/16 9:15am

KCOOLMUZIQ

mjscarousal said:

KCOOLMUZIQ said:

[Instigator snip - luv4u]


[Flame snip - luv4u]

U THE ONE BROUGHT MJ UP IN THIS THREAD FIRST NOT ME!!!!

eye will ALWAYS think of prince like a "ACT OF GOD"! N another realm. eye mean of all people who might of been aliens or angels.if found out that prince wasn't of this earth, eye would not have been that surprised. R.I.P. prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #67 posted 04/06/16 9:18am

RosesRred

avatar

SoulAlive said:

RosesRred said:

What about her older daughter?

you mean the "secret child" that she supposedly had in 1985 when she was married to that DeBarge guy? smile

shhh not so loud

yeah, that one or the one Jermaine Dupree was talking about

when he was being interviewed on the Tom Joyner morning show

and he thought they were off the air.

Tom Joyner must've figured out who and what he was rambling about and

shut it down with the quickness lol This happened couple weeks before

they departed ways.

Desiigner "Panda" LES TWINS x YAK FILMS | Laurent ft Skitzo & Boom Squad Inglewood heart (part 1)
https://www.youtube.com/w...vQFqB-mAWI new
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #68 posted 04/06/16 9:19am

getxxxx

avatar

KCOOL you really should stop the trolling on here. We can say anything we want about Janet cause her receipts are null and void. Its a wrap for her.

Nick Ashford was someone I greatly admired, had the honor of knowing, and was the real-life inspiration for Cowboy Curtis' hair. RIP Nick. - Pee Wee Herman
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #69 posted 04/06/16 9:20am

mjscarousal

KCOOLMUZIQ said:

mjscarousal said:

[Flame snip - luv4u]

U THE ONE BROUGHT MJ UP IN THIS THREAD FIRST NOT ME!!!!


[Flame snip - luv4u]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #70 posted 04/06/16 9:27am

zebz

I can not believe that people are truly gullible enough to believe this. It's just her latest excuse for why she won't keep her promises.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #71 posted 04/06/16 9:34am

Empress

SoulAlive said:

I found this angry fan response on another forum....

First it was vocal cord surgery. Now she has to "postpone" the remainder of a tour that was far from selling out every venue across the country. Because there's been a "sudden change" and she is "planning" a family? What the hell does that mean? Either you're pregnant—at 49 nonetheless—or you're not. I'm assuming, because you don't cancel a tour if you're trying to GET pregnant—at 49 nonetheless—(bring your husband with you) or you're planning to adopt.

Personally, I think this is just the latest in a series of PR moves to disguise the impact of a failed tour that is consumed in the world of the Beyhive

Perhaps? Time will tell.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #72 posted 04/06/16 9:35am

PatrickS77

avatar

getxxxx said:

it makes sense now surgery from doctors advice... then up and cancel UK leg (only to do the Dubai show)



Geez. She didn't cancel the fuckin UK leg, she cancelled the european leg. And her timing of wanting to start a family is seriously fucked up. Why commit to a tour, when you wanna start on planning and gettin a family?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #73 posted 04/06/16 9:41am

KCOOLMUZIQ

alphastreet said:

Janet never even said it was vocal surgery. She led people to believe that, she just said I must have surgery soon. The resting vocal cords report was two months before that so people just assumed she was told to rest again because of it. Go read the archives.

nod

Exactly!

eye will ALWAYS think of prince like a "ACT OF GOD"! N another realm. eye mean of all people who might of been aliens or angels.if found out that prince wasn't of this earth, eye would not have been that surprised. R.I.P. prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #74 posted 04/06/16 9:50am

Musicslave

Wasn't there rumors days or weeks ago that she and Wissam were planning to adopt? I didn't pay it no mind as usual. However, I don't think you need doctor's orders to rest for adoption. Just sayin..... lol Just wanted to throw that out there for consumption. Who knows....only time will tell, well, maybe.....

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #75 posted 04/06/16 9:51am

KCOOLMUZIQ

mjscarousal said:

KCOOLMUZIQ said:

U THE ONE BROUGHT MJ UP IN THIS THREAD FIRST NOT ME!!!!

[Flame snip - luv4u]


[Bait snip - luv4u]

eye will ALWAYS think of prince like a "ACT OF GOD"! N another realm. eye mean of all people who might of been aliens or angels.if found out that prince wasn't of this earth, eye would not have been that surprised. R.I.P. prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #76 posted 04/06/16 9:55am

mjscarousal

zebz said:

mjscarousal said:

Agree. I felt really bad about this reality at first because I want her to win BUT I can't root for someone who shits on their fans. I just can't. No legitimate excuses, no crafted statements, no reasons behind the cancellations, nothing.

I know. Like I said before, it's her privileged upbringing. Janet's credability is completely tranished. Anybody that thinks her legacy is still intact after this is delustional.

Unfornately, I agree. It pains me because I was rooting for her and I think she is crazy underrated but I can't get with this odd behavior and the lack of communication to fans? Thats SO inconsiderate and than the questionable excuses, half truths? Its very disappointing because I thought she was better than this.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #77 posted 04/06/16 9:59am

NaughtyKitty

avatar


neutral



@Mjscarousal hug I'm sorry, I hope you can get your money back! This is wrong on so many levels disbelief

[Edited 4/6/16 11:46am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #78 posted 04/06/16 10:17am

SquirrelMeat

avatar

We all know its about poor ticket sales. A global 'icon' she is not.

.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #79 posted 04/06/16 10:18am

alphastreet

I'm sure everyone will be refunded for the show itself, we just have to be patient, though I know it doesn't make up for other accomodations you may have.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #80 posted 04/06/16 10:58am

getxxxx

avatar

KCOOLMUZIQ said:

mjscarousal said:

[Flame snip - luv4u]

[Bait snip - luv4u]

JANET dont know you and we can say whatever her reputation IS MUDD!!!!! YOU ACT LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYONE SIT CHO ASS DOWN

Nick Ashford was someone I greatly admired, had the honor of knowing, and was the real-life inspiration for Cowboy Curtis' hair. RIP Nick. - Pee Wee Herman
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #81 posted 04/06/16 11:17am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

She's getting her nose fixed.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #82 posted 04/06/16 11:31am

Identity

Don't despair, folks. She'll be back in about four years dancing and lip-syncing singing with commanding power on the next worldwide tour.

[Edited 4/6/16 11:46am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #83 posted 04/06/16 11:49am

zebz

mjscarousal said:

Unfornately, I agree. It pains me because I was rooting for her and I think she is crazy underrated but I can't get with this odd behavior and the lack of communication to fans? Thats SO inconsiderate and than the questionable excuses, half truths? Its very disappointing because I thought she was better than this.

There was soooo much good will in the beginning about this era. It's amazing the way she squandered it without a care in the world. I'm sick and tired of her making excuses AND select fans making excuses for her! She'll clearly say anything to save her ego from admitting to the world she can't sell out anymore.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #84 posted 04/06/16 12:00pm

Graycap23

avatar

Identity said:

Don't despair, folks. She'll be back in about four years dancing and lip-syncing singing with commanding power on the next worldwide tour.

[Edited 4/6/16 11:46am]

At her age? Mommyhood might be the end of the line.

FOOLS multiply when WISE Men & Women are silent.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #85 posted 04/06/16 12:00pm

Empress

2freaky4church1 said:

She's getting her nose fixed.

She did that years ago.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #86 posted 04/06/16 12:12pm

dancerella

All I can say is if she's on bed rest because of pregnancy, fine. But if this is a bold faced lie then she has serious issues. Seems like a really extreme excuse for canceling an entire tour and if she's adopting, That's even sadder. Why would you need to cancel for adoption? Just finish the tour and get on with motherhood.
[Edited 4/6/16 12:12pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #87 posted 04/06/16 12:13pm

alphastreet

bedrest is pretty indicative it's not adoption

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #88 posted 04/06/16 12:16pm

Scorp

popcorn popcorn popcorn
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #89 posted 04/06/16 12:17pm

shortstuff4522
0

dancerella said:

All I can say is if she's on bed rest because of pregnancy, fine. But if this is a bold faced lie then she has serious issues. Seems like a really extreme excuse for canceling an entire tour and if she's adopting, That's even sadder. Why would you need to cancel for adoption? Just finish the tour and get on with motherhood. [Edited 4/6/16 12:12pm]

I don't get why people say this even if she has adopted you don't think you'll nedd time to bond with the child?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 3 of 14 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > Janet Jackson delays tour to "plan her family".