independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > Janet Jackson delays tour to "plan her family".
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 14 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 04/06/16 8:43am

mjscarousal

zebz said:

mjscarousal said:

I don't see how she lives with herself. How can you let fans down like this and not care? I don't believe this bullshit excuse because if that was the case, why even tour in the FIRST place!!?!?!?!?!?!? Its hard to continue to root for someone who continues to make dumb career decisions after a another. She continues to prove her distractors right. Wendy Williams is going to have a field day with this, rightfully so IMO.

Seriously.

This entire era is a complete fail. I'm honestly glad that she put everyone out of misery and ended it.

Watch her not even bother to release the promised "dammn baby" video either.

But why even bother putting time in making an album? WHY even bother to go on tour in the first place JUST to abruptly cancel? eek

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 04/06/16 8:44am

getxxxx

avatar

so that surgery (when she didnt do those show) she had was in invitro and she has started to show. kcool stop it with the trolling its annoying dude

Nick Ashford was someone I greatly admired, had the honor of knowing, and was the real-life inspiration for Cowboy Curtis' hair. RIP Nick. - Pee Wee Herman
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 04/06/16 8:46am

mjscarousal

Its hard to say whats true and whats not at this point. shrug

Way to end a legacy. disbelief

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 04/06/16 8:46am

zebz

It was just pointed out on another board that janet only played 37 shows on this tour. meaning she's cancelled 77 shows. HORRIBLE. what a pathetic way to end your career and legacy! i feel completely horrified that this is how the new generation knows her, but it's her fault.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 04/06/16 8:48am

mjscarousal

zebz said:

It was just pointed out on another board that janet only played 37 shows on this tour. meaning she's cancelled 77 shows. HORRIBLE. what a pathetic way to end your career and legacy! i feel completely horrified that this is how the new generation knows her, but it's her fault.

Agree. I felt really bad about this reality at first because I want her to win BUT I can't root for someone who shits on their fans. I just can't. No legitimate excuses, no crafted statements, no reasons behind the cancellations, nothing.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 04/06/16 8:48am

Graycap23

avatar

mjscarousal said:

zebz said:

Seriously.

This entire era is a complete fail. I'm honestly glad that she put everyone out of misery and ended it.

Watch her not even bother to release the promised "dammn baby" video either.

But why even bother putting time in making an album? WHY even bother to go on tour in the first place JUST to abruptly cancel? eek

Maybe she decided to squeeze in a cd and tour before the "baby" took over her world.

That is what it looks like.

FOOLS multiply when WISE Men & Women are silent.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 04/06/16 8:49am

getxxxx

avatar

it makes sense now surgery from doctors advice... then up and cancel UK leg (only to do the Dubai show) you havent seen any pics of her out lately and now the basically cancellation of the next leg... when and if this baby comes UNBREAKABLE ERA is OVER! no one will care and will be over her.

Nick Ashford was someone I greatly admired, had the honor of knowing, and was the real-life inspiration for Cowboy Curtis' hair. RIP Nick. - Pee Wee Herman
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 04/06/16 8:51am

mjscarousal

Graycap23 said:

mjscarousal said:

But why even bother putting time in making an album? WHY even bother to go on tour in the first place JUST to abruptly cancel? eek

Maybe she decided to squeeze in a cd and tour before the "baby" took over her world.

That is what it looks like.

But why not just say that in the beginning? Why would she schedule a WORLD tour if she knows she plans on having a baby? It makes more sense to just do a couple US dates, no? Why make up lies to fans throughout the tour to mask the real reason if she is indeed pregnant?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 04/06/16 8:51am

getxxxx

avatar

Nick Ashford was someone I greatly admired, had the honor of knowing, and was the real-life inspiration for Cowboy Curtis' hair. RIP Nick. - Pee Wee Herman
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 04/06/16 8:53am

getxxxx

avatar

Refunds for Canceled Events

We'll contact you and issue a refund automatically, including all fees (except UPS and retail pickup fees). Please return tickets bought at a retail location to the same location.

Refunds for Rescheduled Events

We'll contact you with the new date and time ASAP. Can't make it? Refunds are up to the artist, team, venue, or promoter â but we'll do everything we can to help. Contact us!

Exceptions to the Refund & Exchange Policy include VIP, Platinum, and other premium tickets; resale and auction tickets; tickets purchased with additional items or bundled products; tickets later discounted; and tickets for participating teams' away games. For ticket insurance refunds please contact the insurance provider.

Nick Ashford was someone I greatly admired, had the honor of knowing, and was the real-life inspiration for Cowboy Curtis' hair. RIP Nick. - Pee Wee Herman
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 04/06/16 8:54am

alphastreet

Janet won a long time ago. Her child is a part of her legacy as a human being, like anyone else's. I understand the anger, she's spoiled fans for ages though also canceled for whatever reason. She's been brought up to cater to them/us her whole life, maybe now is the time she gifted herself with someone she can call her own. Sacrificing her needs to please everyone killed Michael, I'm relieved she's not doing the same tbh though I really feel for those of you who were inconvenienced this time. I got a day off for nothing too it seems now but will still make the most of that time somehow.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 04/06/16 8:55am

alphastreet

mjscarousal said:



Graycap23 said:




mjscarousal said:




But why even bother putting time in making an album? WHY even bother to go on tour in the first place JUST to abruptly cancel? eek



Maybe she decided to squeeze in a cd and tour before the "baby" took over her world.


That is what it looks like.




But why not just say that in the beginning? Why would she schedule a WORLD tour if she knows she plans on having a baby? It makes more sense to just do a couple US dates, no? Why make up lies to fans throughout the tour to mask the real reason if she is indeed pregnant?



Most say nothing until the first trimester, and it's not easy at her age. Lying sucks, but I get it. Most women have done the same during the beginning of a pregnancy
[b]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 04/06/16 8:56am

getxxxx

avatar

She hasnt been honest about this whole situation at all.

Nick Ashford was someone I greatly admired, had the honor of knowing, and was the real-life inspiration for Cowboy Curtis' hair. RIP Nick. - Pee Wee Herman
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #43 posted 04/06/16 8:58am

mjscarousal

getxxxx said:

But everybody was, including the distractors, MTV had to get on board when she won the twitter MTV poll and Billboard gave her a mini tribute on their site. It seemed like everything was changing for her and more new fans were packing to see her and she was selling out.

Its said how she lied throughout and let everyone down like that.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #44 posted 04/06/16 8:59am

SoulAlive

This might not be a nice thing to say,but.....isn't Janet too old to be having a baby? boxed

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #45 posted 04/06/16 8:59am

Musicslave

getxxxx said:

-

lol lol lol Hilarious!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #46 posted 04/06/16 9:00am

getxxxx

avatar

and i wonder how long GIL has know this juding from this tweet

I love and support you my sister . A journey it has been. And it continues. This God given journey. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ #9

Nick Ashford was someone I greatly admired, had the honor of knowing, and was the real-life inspiration for Cowboy Curtis' hair. RIP Nick. - Pee Wee Herman
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #47 posted 04/06/16 9:00am

mjscarousal

alphastreet said:

Janet won a long time ago. Her child is a part of her legacy as a human being, like anyone else's. I understand the anger, she's spoiled fans for ages though also canceled for whatever reason. She's been brought up to cater to them/us her whole life, maybe now is the time she gifted herself with someone she can call her own. Sacrificing her needs to please everyone killed Michael, I'm relieved she's not doing the same tbh though I really feel for those of you who were inconvenienced this time. I got a day off for nothing too it seems now but will still make the most of that time somehow.

I hear ya, but Michael would not have lied like that. If anything he would have been honest. If it had nothing to do with health or health related, I believe Michael would have did every one of those 50 shows.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #48 posted 04/06/16 9:01am

getxxxx

avatar

SoulAlive said:

This might not be a nice thing to say,but.....isn't Janet too old to be having a baby? boxed

Kandi and Tiny from Xscape just had babies and they are in the 40's

[Edited 4/6/16 9:03am]

Nick Ashford was someone I greatly admired, had the honor of knowing, and was the real-life inspiration for Cowboy Curtis' hair. RIP Nick. - Pee Wee Herman
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #49 posted 04/06/16 9:02am

RosesRred

avatar

What about her older daughter?

Desiigner "Panda" LES TWINS x YAK FILMS | Laurent ft Skitzo & Boom Squad Inglewood heart (part 1)
https://www.youtube.com/w...vQFqB-mAWI new
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #50 posted 04/06/16 9:02am

Musicslave

SoulAlive said:

This might not be a nice thing to say,but.....isn't Janet too old to be having a baby? boxed

-

She'll be 50 in May, but I've heard stories of the sort. It's not impossible. I'm usually quick to listen and slow to speak on these type of things. We'll see.....eventually.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #51 posted 04/06/16 9:03am

mjscarousal

disbelief

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #52 posted 04/06/16 9:03am

Graycap23

avatar

mjscarousal said:

Graycap23 said:

Maybe she decided to squeeze in a cd and tour before the "baby" took over her world.

That is what it looks like.

But why not just say that in the beginning? Why would she schedule a WORLD tour if she knows she plans on having a baby? It makes more sense to just do a couple US dates, no? Why make up lies to fans throughout the tour to mask the real reason if she is indeed pregnant?

All good questions but I doubt you can get any real answers.

I've seen professional women do this quite a bit.

Especially in the entertainment business.

FOOLS multiply when WISE Men & Women are silent.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #53 posted 04/06/16 9:04am

SoulAlive

Musicslave said:

SoulAlive said:

This might not be a nice thing to say,but.....isn't Janet too old to be having a baby? boxed

-

She'll be 50 in May, but I've heard stories of the sort. It's not impossible. I'm usually quick to listen and slow to speak on these type of things. We'll see.....eventually.

hmmm interesting

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #54 posted 04/06/16 9:05am

KCOOLMUZIQ

mjscarousal said:

alphastreet said:

Janet won a long time ago. Her child is a part of her legacy as a human being, like anyone else's. I understand the anger, she's spoiled fans for ages though also canceled for whatever reason. She's been brought up to cater to them/us her whole life, maybe now is the time she gifted herself with someone she can call her own. Sacrificing her needs to please everyone killed Michael, I'm relieved she's not doing the same tbh though I really feel for those of you who were inconvenienced this time. I got a day off for nothing too it seems now but will still make the most of that time somehow.

I hear ya, but Michael would not have lied like that. If anything he would have been honest. If it had nothing to do with health or health related, I believe Michael would have did every one of those 50 shows.

He sure would have or been evicted from that house that they were paying for him & his then kids to live in...

eye will ALWAYS think of prince like a "ACT OF GOD"! N another realm. eye mean of all people who might of been aliens or angels.if found out that prince wasn't of this earth, eye would not have been that surprised. R.I.P. prince
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #55 posted 04/06/16 9:05am

zebz

mjscarousal said:

Agree. I felt really bad about this reality at first because I want her to win BUT I can't root for someone who shits on their fans. I just can't. No legitimate excuses, no crafted statements, no reasons behind the cancellations, nothing.

I know. Like I said before, it's her privileged upbringing. Janet's credability is completely tranished. Anybody that thinks her legacy is still intact after this is delustional.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #56 posted 04/06/16 9:05am

SoulAlive

RosesRred said:

What about her older daughter?

you mean the "secret child" that she supposedly had in 1985 when she was married to that DeBarge guy? smile

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #57 posted 04/06/16 9:06am

alphastreet

mjscarousal said:

alphastreet said:

Janet won a long time ago. Her child is a part of her legacy as a human being, like anyone else's. I understand the anger, she's spoiled fans for ages though also canceled for whatever reason. She's been brought up to cater to them/us her whole life, maybe now is the time she gifted herself with someone she can call her own. Sacrificing her needs to please everyone killed Michael, I'm relieved she's not doing the same tbh though I really feel for those of you who were inconvenienced this time. I got a day off for nothing too it seems now but will still make the most of that time somehow.

I hear ya, but Michael would not have lied like that. If anything he would have been honest. If it had nothing to do with health or health related, I believe Michael would have did every one of those 50 shows.

No comparison. He's not carrying for 9 months.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #58 posted 04/06/16 9:06am

mjscarousal

KCOOLMUZIQ said:

mjscarousal said:

I hear ya, but Michael would not have lied like that. If anything he would have been honest. If it had nothing to do with health or health related, I believe Michael would have did every one of those 50 shows.

He sure would have or been evicted from that house that they were paying for him & his then kids to live in...


[Flame snip - luv4u]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #59 posted 04/06/16 9:07am

alphastreet

KCOOLMUZIQ said:

mjscarousal said:

I hear ya, but Michael would not have lied like that. If anything he would have been honest. If it had nothing to do with health or health related, I believe Michael would have did every one of those 50 shows.

He sure would have or been evicted from that house that they were paying for him & his then kids to live in...

LOL do you honestly believe what you're saying?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 14 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Music: Non-Prince > Janet Jackson delays tour to "plan her family".