independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 23rd Feb 2020 5:51am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO PRINCE!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 9 of 18 « First<5678910111213>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #240 posted 11/24/19 9:15am

LoveGalore

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:



The records show Sheila sent Kirk a text but it was never answered by Kirk.

Everything that happened that last week is not a conspiracy.





[Edited 11/24/19 8:47am]

So what if Kirk didn't answer it. You're telling me it's just a wild, and I do mean wild, coincidence that Sheila E (not talking to Prince for years) texts KJ right at the moment Prince died? Ok. Yeah, totally normal.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #241 posted 11/24/19 9:29am

Morgaine

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:



LoveGalore said:


No person who isn't in the depths of deep addiction has stashes of pills covering every inch of his compound and then also buys street pills that are cut with lethal amounts of fentanyl. Prince was in deep. If you want answers, you go to the people who have them - Sheila E who texted Kirk right as Prince was dying, Kirk who has his so called vault in head and was there deleting files off Prince's computer until 1030pm the night he died and sending pics of the NPG room stairs to the doctor by accident, Meron who was there shredding papers until 1030pm, and Phaedra who somehow got a call before 911 did.



Where is your source that Meron and Kirk were deleting files at 10:30 pm the night P passed??


Where is your source that Phaedra was called before 911??

This is fiction, and not fact.







Thank you islijag.
The kind of love that takes over your body, mind, & soul
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #242 posted 11/24/19 9:30am

Morgaine

LoveGalore said:



ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:




LoveGalore said:


No person who isn't in the depths of deep addiction has stashes of pills covering every inch of his compound and then also buys street pills that are cut with lethal amounts of fentanyl. Prince was in deep. If you want answers, you go to the people who have them - Sheila E who texted Kirk right as Prince was dying, Kirk who has his so called vault in head and was there deleting files off Prince's computer until 1030pm the night he died and sending pics of the NPG room stairs to the doctor by accident, Meron who was there shredding papers until 1030pm, and Phaedra who somehow got a call before 911 did.



Where is your source that Meron and Kirk were deleting files at 10:30 pm the night P passed??


Where is your source that Phaedra was called before 911??

This is fiction, and not fact.








You're right - I have no idea what Meron and Kirk were doing together in the office. I'm sure it was totally legitimate. I'm sure they were deleting the files after he died when they realized the cops hadn't seized P's laptop. My bad. smile



And Phaedra was called that very night, rather than them calling 911 to have Prince admitted to the hospital when he should've been given the fact he was sick and doped to hell on drugs so bad he needed several anti-anxiety meds prescribed.



Please supply a link to your source. These are speculations, not facts.
The kind of love that takes over your body, mind, & soul
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #243 posted 11/24/19 9:34am

Morgaine

LoveGalore said:



ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:




The records show Sheila sent Kirk a text but it was never answered by Kirk.

Everything that happened that last week is not a conspiracy.






[Edited 11/24/19 8:47am]



So what if Kirk didn't answer it. You're telling me it's just a wild, and I do mean wild, coincidence that Sheila E (not talking to Prince for years) texts KJ right at the moment Prince died? Ok. Yeah, totally normal.



Seriously? She texted him "right at the moment Prince died"?
That's your opinion. You're entitled to it. The facts do not show it to be true, however.
The kind of love that takes over your body, mind, & soul
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #244 posted 11/24/19 9:34am

LoveGalore

Morgaine said:

LoveGalore said:

You're right - I have no idea what Meron and Kirk were doing together in the office. I'm sure it was totally legitimate. I'm sure they were deleting the files after he died when they realized the cops hadn't seized P's laptop. My bad. smile

And Phaedra was called that very night, rather than them calling 911 to have Prince admitted to the hospital when he should've been given the fact he was sick and doped to hell on drugs so bad he needed several anti-anxiety meds prescribed.

Please supply a link to your source. These are speculations, not facts.

If you don't know that she was called on the 20th, that's your fault. If you don't know the search warrant yielded that emails were recently deleted, that's your fault. And there's a fuckton of speculation around his death - including in this very thread. What's your point? The facts are all there - do they need to be stated and re-stated and re-stated for you to feel better about yourself in a thread SPECIFICALLY ABOUT SPECULATION?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #245 posted 11/24/19 9:36am

LoveGalore

Morgaine said:

LoveGalore said:

So what if Kirk didn't answer it. You're telling me it's just a wild, and I do mean wild, coincidence that Sheila E (not talking to Prince for years) texts KJ right at the moment Prince died? Ok. Yeah, totally normal.

Seriously? She texted him "right at the moment Prince died"? That's your opinion. You're entitled to it. The facts do not show it to be true, however.

No, it isn't an opinion. He was found at 9:45am, they said he was dead about 6 hours. Sheila E texted Kirk at 2:45am. That is, as I've stated in this thread, either RIGHT WHEN HE DIED or RIGHT BEFORE. What is hard to understand about that.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #246 posted 11/24/19 9:45am

PennyPurple

avatar

LoveGalore said:

Morgaine said:

LoveGalore said: Seriously? She texted him "right at the moment Prince died"? That's your opinion. You're entitled to it. The facts do not show it to be true, however.

No, it isn't an opinion. He was found at 9:45am, they said he was dead about 6 hours. Sheila E texted Kirk at 2:45am. That is, as I've stated in this thread, either RIGHT WHEN HE DIED or RIGHT BEFORE. What is hard to understand about that.

Sheila is on California time, so her time was around 12:00am...or 12:45am....if you are even stating that this time is a FACT. It's all in the transcripts. But I'm not going to pull them out and look at them to correct you on the time. Again, you are assuming.

The fact is they never released an EXACT time. They released a time frame...

COME BACK RODEO COME BACK!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #247 posted 11/24/19 9:47am

LoveGalore

PennyPurple said:



LoveGalore said:




Morgaine said:


LoveGalore said: Seriously? She texted him "right at the moment Prince died"? That's your opinion. You're entitled to it. The facts do not show it to be true, however.

No, it isn't an opinion. He was found at 9:45am, they said he was dead about 6 hours. Sheila E texted Kirk at 2:45am. That is, as I've stated in this thread, either RIGHT WHEN HE DIED or RIGHT BEFORE. What is hard to understand about that.



Sheila is on California time, so her time was around 12:00am...or 12:45am....if you are even stating that this time is a FACT. It's all in the transcripts. But I'm not going to pull them out and look at them to correct you on the time. Again, you are assuming.


The fact is they never released an EXACT time. They released a time frame...



Kirk's text details were printed in his time. Two hours ahead. 2:45am. You needn't correct me on anything.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #248 posted 11/24/19 9:53am

PennyPurple

avatar

LoveGalore said:

PennyPurple said:

Sheila is on California time, so her time was around 12:00am...or 12:45am....if you are even stating that this time is a FACT. It's all in the transcripts. But I'm not going to pull them out and look at them to correct you on the time. Again, you are assuming.

The fact is they never released an EXACT time. They released a time frame...

Kirk's text details were printed in his time. Two hours ahead. 2:45am. You needn't correct me on anything.

lol Seems you need correcting on a number of things....

COME BACK RODEO COME BACK!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #249 posted 11/24/19 9:56am

LoveGalore

PennyPurple said:

LoveGalore said:

PennyPurple said: Kirk's text details were printed in his time. Two hours ahead. 2:45am. You needn't correct me on anything.

lol Seems you need correcting on a number of things....

lol Cool!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #250 posted 11/24/19 10:03am

Morgaine

LoveGalore said:



Morgaine said:


LoveGalore said:



You're right - I have no idea what Meron and Kirk were doing together in the office. I'm sure it was totally legitimate. I'm sure they were deleting the files after he died when they realized the cops hadn't seized P's laptop. My bad. smile



And Phaedra was called that very night, rather than them calling 911 to have Prince admitted to the hospital when he should've been given the fact he was sick and doped to hell on drugs so bad he needed several anti-anxiety meds prescribed.



Please supply a link to your source. These are speculations, not facts.

If you don't know that she was called on the 20th, that's your fault. If you don't know the search warrant yielded that emails were recently deleted, that's your fault. And there's a fuckton of speculation around his death - including in this very thread. What's your point? The facts are all there - do they need to be stated and re-stated and re-stated for you to feel better about yourself in a thread SPECIFICALLY ABOUT SPECULATION?



Made my point for me thanks.
The kind of love that takes over your body, mind, & soul
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #251 posted 11/24/19 10:04am

Morgaine

PennyPurple said:



LoveGalore said:




Morgaine said:


LoveGalore said: Seriously? She texted him "right at the moment Prince died"? That's your opinion. You're entitled to it. The facts do not show it to be true, however.

No, it isn't an opinion. He was found at 9:45am, they said he was dead about 6 hours. Sheila E texted Kirk at 2:45am. That is, as I've stated in this thread, either RIGHT WHEN HE DIED or RIGHT BEFORE. What is hard to understand about that.



Sheila is on California time, so her time was around 12:00am...or 12:45am....if you are even stating that this time is a FACT. It's all in the transcripts. But I'm not going to pull them out and look at them to correct you on the time. Again, you are assuming.


The fact is they never released an EXACT time. They released a time frame...


Exactly. Thanks Penny.
The kind of love that takes over your body, mind, & soul
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #252 posted 11/24/19 11:33am

iamafan

Here is a summary of my thoughts/questions:

1. Nobody knows when Prince died. They know it was AT LEAST 6 hours prior to 9:45 am. So that means he died sometime between 8:04 pm April 20th and 3:45 am April 21st. The fact that Sheila texted Kirk in that timeframe is really strange to me. I also think Kirk was texting/emailing many people that night, some of which could be staged texts. Is it normal to be texting all night long normally? (I don't know who all Kirk had texted as I only saw the log of incoming texts. I know he texted Dr. S the staircase photo for whatever reason after 11:00 pm the 20th. However, I think we only saw that because of the info that Dr. S provided, not Kirk. If we could have seen Kirk's phone, we would know what Sheila E said to him. So essentially, what in the world went on at PP after 8:04 pm???)


2. Kirk/Meron have conflicting stories about when they were at PP. Why? If not covering something up, why didn't Kirk say he was there till 10:30 with Meron?


3. If people were so concerned about Prince, why did Kirk/Meron and Kornfield go to breakfast before going to PP? Especially since Kirk seemed concerned he couldn't get a hold of Prince. (My memory is a little fuzzy on this part, but that is how I remember the files.)


4. Why has nobody questioned Kirk's nephew/security guard? (Or if they have, I haven't seen a transcript of it.)


5. Why was Phaedra involved at all?


6. How come none of the people closest to the scene had to provide any testimony whatsoever? I know the police said they couldn't figure out who provided the fentanyl, but maybe they could figure it out if they were actually able to get information from Kirk, Meron, security guard, Phaedra, etc.


7. How come people that tampered with evidence are not held accountable? You could bet in a minute Kirk would turn on Meron or vice versa if there was a chance of prosecution.


8. How come Carver County can be so inept? The elevator was not swabbed immediately for whatever that stuff was that was on the wall? (Never did see the results of the swab done days later). Not immediately confiscating that computer? If I lived in Minneapolis, I would be furious that people involved with illegal drugs got away because the police did not do a proper job. What a joke. (And I think that is part of what really bothers me besides Prince's death, their sloppy investigation may have ended up causing the deaths of others as well.)

I think that is it for now. I know I have stated all of this in pieces earlier, but I am sharing to make clear that there are plenty of holes in this 'investigation' and the conclusion that was drawn (in my opinion). Did Prince die in bed and was moved? I think so for a variety of reasons but it doesn't really matter. That isn't the focal point to me because he was dead no matter what. (Well I guess it would be a focal point if murder was suspected, but I don't think it was murder.)

[Edited 11/24/19 11:35am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #253 posted 11/24/19 12:39pm

PennyPurple

avatar

iamafan said:

Here is a summary of my thoughts/questions:

1. Nobody knows when Prince died. They know it was AT LEAST 6 hours prior to 9:45 am. So that means he died sometime between 8:04 pm April 20th and 3:45 am April 21st. The fact that Sheila texted Kirk in that timeframe is really strange to me. I also think Kirk was texting/emailing many people that night, some of which could be staged texts. Is it normal to be texting all night long normally? (I don't know who all Kirk had texted as I only saw the log of incoming texts. I know he texted Dr. S the staircase photo for whatever reason after 11:00 pm the 20th. However, I think we only saw that because of the info that Dr. S provided, not Kirk. If we could have seen Kirk's phone, we would know what Sheila E said to him. So essentially, what in the world went on at PP after 8:04 pm???)


2. Kirk/Meron have conflicting stories about when they were at PP. Why? If not covering something up, why didn't Kirk say he was there till 10:30 with Meron?


3. If people were so concerned about Prince, why did Kirk/Meron and Kornfield go to breakfast before going to PP? Especially since Kirk seemed concerned he couldn't get a hold of Prince. (My memory is a little fuzzy on this part, but that is how I remember the files.)


4. Why has nobody questioned Kirk's nephew/security guard? (Or if they have, I haven't seen a transcript of it.)


5. Why was Phaedra involved at all?


6. How come none of the people closest to the scene had to provide any testimony whatsoever? I know the police said they couldn't figure out who provided the fentanyl, but maybe they could figure it out if they were actually able to get information from Kirk, Meron, security guard, Phaedra, etc.


7. How come people that tampered with evidence are not held accountable? You could bet in a minute Kirk would turn on Meron or vice versa if there was a chance of prosecution.


8. How come Carver County can be so inept? The elevator was not swabbed immediately for whatever that stuff was that was on the wall? (Never did see the results of the swab done days later). Not immediately confiscating that computer? If I lived in Minneapolis, I would be furious that people involved with illegal drugs got away because the police did not do a proper job. What a joke. (And I think that is part of what really bothers me besides Prince's death, their sloppy investigation may have ended up causing the deaths of others as well.)

I think that is it for now. I know I have stated all of this in pieces earlier, but I am sharing to make clear that there are plenty of holes in this 'investigation' and the conclusion that was drawn (in my opinion). Did Prince die in bed and was moved? I think so for a variety of reasons but it doesn't really matter. That isn't the focal point to me because he was dead no matter what. (Well I guess it would be a focal point if murder was suspected, but I don't think it was murder.)

[Edited 11/24/19 11:35am]

Huh?

They estimated he had been gone for at least 6 hours. 6 hours before 9:45 am would make it about 3:45 am.

So where did you get the time of 8:04pm? That would have been around 11 hours before he was found.

Lot's of people were trying to get a hold of Prince after Moline. By the looks of the record of Kirk's phone it wasn't unusual to get texts or calls at all hours thru the night.

Where are there conflicting stories on the time Kirk and Meron left? Meron stated some where around 10, I don't recall what Kirk stated.

Prince normally stayed awake all night and slept during the day. Andrew got into town around 6 am and then proceeded to go to Chanhassan. Once he got settled they met for breakfast. Andrew was actually the one who sounded alarmed when they said they couldn't reach Prince.


Phaedra was still involved and Prince even requested $60K cash thru her from his account. It has also been said that Phaedra's sister, went to Dr. Kornfields rehab place, and that is why Phaedra reached out to him.


Rigor had set in. It would be very difficult to redress him. Again he was wearing the same clothes as the night before, minus the jacket and gloves which were found in his private quarters hallway.

COME BACK RODEO COME BACK!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #254 posted 11/24/19 12:58pm

iamafan

PennyPurple said:

iamafan said:

Here is a summary of my thoughts/questions:

1. Nobody knows when Prince died. They know it was AT LEAST 6 hours prior to 9:45 am. So that means he died sometime between 8:04 pm April 20th and 3:45 am April 21st. The fact that Sheila texted Kirk in that timeframe is really strange to me. I also think Kirk was texting/emailing many people that night, some of which could be staged texts. Is it normal to be texting all night long normally? (I don't know who all Kirk had texted as I only saw the log of incoming texts. I know he texted Dr. S the staircase photo for whatever reason after 11:00 pm the 20th. However, I think we only saw that because of the info that Dr. S provided, not Kirk. If we could have seen Kirk's phone, we would know what Sheila E said to him. So essentially, what in the world went on at PP after 8:04 pm???)


2. Kirk/Meron have conflicting stories about when they were at PP. Why? If not covering something up, why didn't Kirk say he was there till 10:30 with Meron?


3. If people were so concerned about Prince, why did Kirk/Meron and Kornfield go to breakfast before going to PP? Especially since Kirk seemed concerned he couldn't get a hold of Prince. (My memory is a little fuzzy on this part, but that is how I remember the files.)


4. Why has nobody questioned Kirk's nephew/security guard? (Or if they have, I haven't seen a transcript of it.)


5. Why was Phaedra involved at all?


6. How come none of the people closest to the scene had to provide any testimony whatsoever? I know the police said they couldn't figure out who provided the fentanyl, but maybe they could figure it out if they were actually able to get information from Kirk, Meron, security guard, Phaedra, etc.


7. How come people that tampered with evidence are not held accountable? You could bet in a minute Kirk would turn on Meron or vice versa if there was a chance of prosecution.


8. How come Carver County can be so inept? The elevator was not swabbed immediately for whatever that stuff was that was on the wall? (Never did see the results of the swab done days later). Not immediately confiscating that computer? If I lived in Minneapolis, I would be furious that people involved with illegal drugs got away because the police did not do a proper job. What a joke. (And I think that is part of what really bothers me besides Prince's death, their sloppy investigation may have ended up causing the deaths of others as well.)

I think that is it for now. I know I have stated all of this in pieces earlier, but I am sharing to make clear that there are plenty of holes in this 'investigation' and the conclusion that was drawn (in my opinion). Did Prince die in bed and was moved? I think so for a variety of reasons but it doesn't really matter. That isn't the focal point to me because he was dead no matter what. (Well I guess it would be a focal point if murder was suspected, but I don't think it was murder.)

[Edited 11/24/19 11:35am]

Huh?

They estimated he had been gone for at least 6 hours. 6 hours before 9:45 am would make it about 3:45 am.

So where did you get the time of 8:04pm? That would have been around 11 hours before he was found.

Lot's of people were trying to get a hold of Prince after Moline. By the looks of the record of Kirk's phone it wasn't unusual to get texts or calls at all hours thru the night.

Where are there conflicting stories on the time Kirk and Meron left? Meron stated some where around 10, I don't recall what Kirk stated.

Prince normally stayed awake all night and slept during the day. Andrew got into town around 6 am and then proceeded to go to Chanhassan. Once he got settled they met for breakfast. Andrew was actually the one who sounded alarmed when they said they couldn't reach Prince.



Phaedra was still involved and Prince even requested $60K cash thru her from his account. It has also been said that Phaedra's sister, went to Dr. Kornfields rehab place, and that is why Phaedra reached out to him.


Rigor had set in. It would be very difficult to redress him. Again he was wearing the same clothes as the night before, minus the jacket and gloves which were found in his private quarters hallway.

I believe the coroner said that he died AT LEAST 6 hours prior. The last anyone heard from Prince was at 8:04 pm (email), so in my mind, the timelines was 8:04 to 3:45.


The fact Kirk couldn't reach Prince is what is suspicious to me. Given Prince's state, why wouldn't he have gone over there sooner? (As opposed to having breakfast.)

Meron stated she and Kirk left at 10:30. Kirk stated he dropped Prince off at 8:00 pm. (In my mind, dropping off implies he left at that point)

You are right, Phaedra was the one giving money out on Prince's behalf to Appolonia et al. Just surprising given everything I read that she stopped working there a year prior. So maybe she was more involved that people thought.


IF Kirk/Meron found Prince shortly after he died the evening before (between 8:04 and when they left at 10:30), they could have easily cleaned him up and dressed him. No idea if that happened, just saying that is a possibility.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #255 posted 11/24/19 1:38pm

PeggyO

Just wanted to weigh in. Whatever stage Rigor is in needs to be evaluated by a physician, not an EMT.

The EMT at the scene noted that Rigor was present but it is a 12 hour process where it reaches its apex and then starts to subside.

He was not qualified to state Rigor had just begun, was in the midde or was starting to subside.

One cannot use what the EMT said re: Rigor to determine time of death without Medical Examiner input

It would be easy to re-dress someone with Rigor...just like putting something on a stiffer surface.

As a nurse I dressed many people with stiff arms, ie., stroke patients.

[Edited 11/24/19 13:45pm]

[Edited 11/24/19 14:21pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #256 posted 11/24/19 2:00pm

poppys

Prince "fams".

See the source image

"an attack against me, I've reported it. I won't respond further while I wait for your post to be removed." - Troll

"I don't mind trolls but if you can't fight back, there's just no reason to hang around an unfair situation." - Rodeo Schro 17 yr orger
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #257 posted 11/24/19 2:01pm

camilleisfunky

I could be wrong, but I remember that Meron said she last spoke to Prince at 8pm and she left PP at 10.30 or so. I find it weird that she'd be there for a couple of hours without speaking to him. I mean, it was just him and her at PP. Why wouldn't they be together if alone? Weird.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #258 posted 11/24/19 2:07pm

PeggyO

PeggyO said:

Just wanted to weigh in. Whatever stage Rigor is in needs to be evaluated by a physician, not an EMT.

The EMT at the scene noted that Rigor was present but it is a 12 hour process where it reaches its apex and then starts to subside.

He was not qualified to state Rigor had just begun, was in the midde or was starting to subside.

One cannot use what the EMT said re: Rigor to determine time of death without Medical Examiner input

It would be easy to re-dress someone with Rigor...just like putting something on a stiffer surface.

[Edited 11/24/19 13:45pm]

I just wanted to be a little more accurate:

http://www.exploreforensics.co.uk/

Once the contracting of all the body's muscles has taken place this state of Rigor - technically referred to as the Rigid Stage - normally lasts anything from eight to twelve hours after which time the body is completely stiff; this fixed state lasts for up to another eighteen hours.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #259 posted 11/24/19 2:17pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

camilleisfunky said:

I could be wrong, but I remember that Meron said she last spoke to Prince at 8pm and she left PP at 10.30 or so. I find it weird that she'd be there for a couple of hours without speaking to him. I mean, it was just him and her at PP. Why wouldn't they be together if alone? Weird.



How is this weird??


P went to his private quarters at PP while Meron and Kirk were working.



His private residence was .......private.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #260 posted 11/24/19 2:30pm

PeggyO

As a nurse, I dressed countless patients with stiff, contracted extremities, ie., those with strokes, traumatic injuries etc.

My grievance here is some folks, with very little knowledge/research are making blanket statements because they have decided they are 'right'. This is why I posted information on Rigor., as an example.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #261 posted 11/24/19 2:37pm

Mumio

avatar

poppys said:

Mumio said:

Just remember this for all those who want to speak/have something to say in this thread: if you end up in an argument and fight with someone, that is when the thread will be shut down. Avoid fighting and arguing with others. Best to ignore those who are trying to set you off, people know what they are doing and know what will happen nod


That goes for everyone that has somethng to say in this thread - not just conspiracy theorists with little to no information beyond speculation. Those with the wildest claims are the most worried about being shut down. Why is that? I think it's because they know it's not right to spread rumors about someone they supposedly "respect". Mostly for their own entertainment. And for throwing people who actually knew Prince under the bus.




In my opinion, this conversation will never be shut down completely because people are still looking for answers. For those who feel they have all the answers they need, that's great, and they can easily move on with their lives. For those who don't feel what's been put out there is the complete truth, they can't move on until they also reach the point of feeling they have all the answers they need. Some will never have all the answers they are looking for but some may hear something along the way that will satisfy their questions. Bottom line is that conversation is still needed to address the questions people have and the conversation has no chance of finishing until people can talk it out. Contributions to help others find closure are needed, but bitching people out because one person doesn't agree with another doesn't serve anyone any good. There's no need to harass others because one doesn't agree with what is being said. If someone is satisfied that THEY have all the answers they need, then they should move on if they can't help those still seeking.



[Edited 11/24/19 14:47pm]

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #262 posted 11/24/19 2:38pm

Mumio

avatar

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:


How is this weird??


P went to his private quarters at PP while Meron and Kirk were working.



His private residence was .......private.



Agreed nod I don't see anything weird about it either.

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #263 posted 11/24/19 2:47pm

PeggyO

Mumio said:

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:


How is this weird??


P went to his private quarters at PP while Meron and Kirk were working.



His private residence was .......private.



Agreed nod I don't see anything weird about it either.

Agree #2. I don't see anything weird about it either.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #264 posted 11/24/19 2:49pm

PeggyO

Mumio said:

poppys said:


That goes for everyone that has somethng to say in this thread - not just conspiracy theorists with little to no information beyond speculation. Those with the wildest claims are the most worried about being shut down. Why is that? I think it's because they know it's not right to spread rumors about someone they supposedly "respect". Mostly for their own entertainment. And for throwing people who actually knew Prince under the bus.




In my opinion, this conversation will never be shut down completely because people are still looking for answers. For those who feel they have all the answers they need, that's great, and they can easily move on with their lives. For those who don't feel what's been put out there is the complete truth, they can't move on until they also reach the point of feeling they have all the answers they need. Some will never have all the answers they are looking for but some may hear something along the way that will satisfy their questions. Bottom line is that conversation is still needed to address the questions people have and the conversation has no chance of finishing until people can talk it out. Contributions to help others find closure are needed, but bitching people out because one person doesn't agree with another doesn't serve anyone any good. There's no need to harass others because one doesn't agree with what is being said. If someone is satisfied that THEY have all the answers they need, then they should move on if they can't help those still seeking.



[Edited 11/24/19 14:47pm]

Thank you, Mumio. This is not easy.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #265 posted 11/24/19 3:02pm

OperatingTheta
n

avatar

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:



camilleisfunky said:


I could be wrong, but I remember that Meron said she last spoke to Prince at 8pm and she left PP at 10.30 or so. I find it weird that she'd be there for a couple of hours without speaking to him. I mean, it was just him and her at PP. Why wouldn't they be together if alone? Weird.



How is this weird??


P went to his private quarters at PP while Meron and Kirk were working.




His private residence was .....private.



Exactly. It's verified that Prince was living at Paisley in his own private residence, where he could be undisturbed. It's all easily explainable unless you're attempting to create a conspiracy.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #266 posted 11/24/19 3:21pm

PeggyO

LoveGalore said:

Phaedra wasn't working for Prince for a very long time before this event. KJ himself said he didn't know Prince had an addiction problem until Moline. So, the fact Phaedra is involved at all is, yes, quite bizarre. Why would Phaedra be anywhere near that conversation - she didn't work for him, she didn't work in addiction medicine. Why would Phaedra be one of the first people you call? Just makes no sense.

As someone mentioned, Phaedra had a family member who availed themselves of Dr. Kornfeld's services.

My sense is that Kirk called Phaedra for many things as he was 'not good under pressure'.

Phaedra was likely the 'go-to' person when things were going south...the 'brains' of the operation Meron was 23, immature and Kirk not up for it.

I'm certain Kirk knew about Prince's addiction

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #267 posted 11/24/19 4:31pm

peaceandlove

PeggyO said:

Mumio said:




In my opinion, this conversation will never be shut down completely because people are still looking for answers. For those who feel they have all the answers they need, that's great, and they can easily move on with their lives. For those who don't feel what's been put out there is the complete truth, they can't move on until they also reach the point of feeling they have all the answers they need. Some will never have all the answers they are looking for but some may hear something along the way that will satisfy their questions. Bottom line is that conversation is still needed to address the questions people have and the conversation has no chance of finishing until people can talk it out. Contributions to help others find closure are needed, but bitching people out because one person doesn't agree with another doesn't serve anyone any good. There's no need to harass others because one doesn't agree with what is being said. If someone is satisfied that THEY have all the answers they need, then they should move on if they can't help those still seeking.



[Edited 11/24/19 14:47pm]

Thank you, Mumio. This is not easy.

Peggy and Mumio, I've followed you both with respect for years. Always a voice of reason. Keep sharing your wisdom and logic about P .

Peaceandlove☮️💜☮️💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #268 posted 11/24/19 4:41pm

PeggyO

peaceandlove said:

PeggyO said:

Thank you, Mumio. This is not easy.

Peggy and Mumio, I've followed you both with respect for years. Always a voice of reason. Keep sharing your wisdom and logic about P .

Thank you.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #269 posted 11/24/19 6:24pm

poppys

Mumio said:

poppys said:


That goes for everyone that has somethng to say in this thread - not just conspiracy theorists with little to no information beyond speculation. Those with the wildest claims are the most worried about being shut down. Why is that? I think it's because they know it's not right to spread rumors about someone they supposedly "respect". Mostly for their own entertainment. And for throwing people who actually knew Prince under the bus.

In my opinion, this conversation will never be shut down completely because people are still looking for answers. For those who feel they have all the answers they need, that's great, and they can easily move on with their lives. For those who don't feel what's been put out there is the complete truth, they can't move on until they also reach the point of feeling they have all the answers they need. Some will never have all the answers they are looking for but some may hear something along the way that will satisfy their questions. Bottom line is that conversation is still needed to address the questions people have and the conversation has no chance of finishing until people can talk it out. Contributions to help others find closure are needed, but bitching people out because one person doesn't agree with another doesn't serve anyone any good. There's no need to harass others because one doesn't agree with what is being said. If someone is satisfied that THEY have all the answers they need, then they should move on if they can't help those still seeking.


I'm not "bitching people out". I'm participating with my view. If you don't like it, don't read my posts.

Why are you so worried about being shut down then?

After almost 4 years, the thousand-teenth public post about dead Prince's vomit and bodily functions is what you consider contributions to help others find closure? Nothing to do with closure, it's dragging him to stay in the death moment. Ambulance chasing. The man would hate it.

[Edited 11/24/19 19:22pm]

"an attack against me, I've reported it. I won't respond further while I wait for your post to be removed." - Troll

"I don't mind trolls but if you can't fight back, there's just no reason to hang around an unfair situation." - Rodeo Schro 17 yr orger
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 9 of 18 « First<5678910111213>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > WHAT REALLY HAPPENED TO PRINCE!