independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 21st Jan 2020 4:21am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Which prince look do you think is sexiest?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 08/16/19 7:04am

Miitch

PeteSilas said:



Miitch said:


PeteSilas said:

i'm gonna say parade because i just got lucky and found a tshirt at goodwill with the album picture on it. it was the second t-shirt I looked at, it was meant to be.



How the hell did you just casually find a t-shirt like that?? I always keep my eyes peeled, but I've had no luck yet. I'm jealous, lol

it was providence, i often go to goodwill when i know i'm going to need some expendable clothes for some paint job or labor job, had no plans to find the shirt which i may not wear at all, like i say, out of all the shirts it was the second one I saw. I've seen a couple guys with the purple rain t's lately, i'd like to know where they got those.




Actually, i have seen several teenage girls with purple rain t-shirts, too. And this i here in England. Ig they probably got them online or something...
I did recently get a purple turtleneck in a charity shop, but that's as close as I've gotten. lol
[Edited 8/16/19 10:36am]
I'll die, but I won't go away~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 08/16/19 10:42am

violetcrush

Miitch said:

PeteSilas said:



Miitch said:


PeteSilas said:

i'm gonna say parade because i just got lucky and found a tshirt at goodwill with the album picture on it. it was the second t-shirt I looked at, it was meant to be.



How the hell did you just casually find a t-shirt like that?? I always keep my eyes peeled, but I've had no luck yet. I'm jealous, lol

it was providence, i often go to goodwill when i know i'm going to need some expendable clothes for some paint job or labor job, had no plans to find the shirt which i may not wear at all, like i say, out of all the shirts it was the second one I saw. I've seen a couple guys with the purple rain t's lately, i'd like to know where they got those.




Actually, i have seen several teenage girls with purple rain t-shirts, too. And this i here in England. Ig they probably got them online or something...
I did recently get a purple turtleneck in a charity shop, but that's as close as I've gotten. lol
[Edited 8/16/19 10:36am]

I would LOVE to find one of those Rude Boy shirts from the Dirty Mind period. Or even just one of the pins smile
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 08/16/19 2:04pm

RJP1205

Graphic tees and concert tees are all the rage right now. Every fashion blogger out there is sporting Rolling Stone & Zepplin tees. The Estate should jump on this!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 08/16/19 2:12pm

Miitch

violetcrush said:

Miitch said:




Actually, i have seen several teenage girls with purple rain t-shirts, too. And this i here in England. Ig they probably got them online or something...
I did recently get a purple turtleneck in a charity shop, but that's as close as I've gotten. lol
[Edited 8/16/19 10:36am]

I would LOVE to find one of those Rude Boy shirts from the Dirty Mind period. Or even just one of the pins smile



Hell yes
I'll die, but I won't go away~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 08/16/19 2:19pm

PeteSilas

RJP1205 said:

Graphic tees and concert tees are all the rage right now. Every fashion blogger out there is sporting Rolling Stone & Zepplin tees. The Estate should jump on this!

i imagine, but if i see one and it's decent quality i'll buy it. I don't know who made the prince/parade shirt but it was good quality and in new condition.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 08/16/19 4:37pm

Buttox

Wlcm2thdwn3 said:

Graffitti Bridge.



I second Graffiti Bridge.. hands down no contest... a timeless and very masculine smoldering look...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 08/16/19 6:17pm

PeteSilas

Buttox said:

Wlcm2thdwn3 said:

Graffitti Bridge.

I second Graffiti Bridge.. hands down no contest... a timeless and very masculine smoldering look...

all comes down to taste, i thought that was his worst look by far, the pencil mustache and triangulated beard only made his prominent upper lip look twice as big, and I was always a fan of his big upper lip but that was a bit much.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 08/16/19 7:13pm

violetcrush

PeteSilas said:



Buttox said:


Wlcm2thdwn3 said:

Graffitti Bridge.



I second Graffiti Bridge.. hands down no contest... a timeless and very masculine smoldering look...

all comes down to taste, i thought that was his worst look by far, the pencil mustache and triangulated beard only made his prominent upper lip look twice as big, and I was always a fan of his big upper lip but that was a bit much.


I agree. Never liked him with a beard. I think he always looked best clean shaven with a little ‘stache on his upper lip or not.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 08/17/19 2:49am

Miitch

violetcrush said:

PeteSilas said:



Buttox said:


Wlcm2thdwn3 said:

Graffitti Bridge.



I second Graffiti Bridge.. hands down no contest... a timeless and very masculine smoldering look...

all comes down to taste, i thought that was his worst look by far, the pencil mustache and triangulated beard only made his prominent upper lip look twice as big, and I was always a fan of his big upper lip but that was a bit much.


I agree. Never liked him with a beard. I think he always looked best clean shaven with a little ‘stache on his upper lip or not.



Graffiti Bridge was an ok look. Particularly when he had his hair back in a ponytail. I liked that.

I'm not the biggest fan of him in a beard, with the prickly semi-stubble thing, but clean shaven is not really my fave look either. Mustache, yes, or the sculpted beards he had suited him a lot better.
I'll die, but I won't go away~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 08/17/19 1:29pm

Mikado

Miitch said:

violetcrush said:


I agree. Never liked him with a beard. I think he always looked best clean shaven with a little ‘stache on his upper lip or not.


Graffiti Bridge was an ok look. Particularly when he had his hair back in a ponytail. I liked that.

I'm not the biggest fan of him in a beard, with the prickly semi-stubble thing, but clean shaven is not really my fave look either. Mustache, yes, or the sculpted beards he had suited him a lot better.


It always seemed like he was trying to go for the George Michael stubble look, but his beard wasn't quite full enough for that to work.
A certain kind of mellow.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 08/17/19 4:19pm

PeteSilas

Mikado said:

Miitch said:
Graffiti Bridge was an ok look. Particularly when he had his hair back in a ponytail. I liked that. I'm not the biggest fan of him in a beard, with the prickly semi-stubble thing, but clean shaven is not really my fave look either. Mustache, yes, or the sculpted beards he had suited him a lot better.
It always seemed like he was trying to go for the George Michael stubble look, but his beard wasn't quite full enough for that to work.

i always wondered about that, he was following his own follower, gm copied a lot of his sound on faith.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 08/17/19 5:23pm

Miitch

PeteSilas said:



Mikado said:


Miitch said:
Graffiti Bridge was an ok look. Particularly when he had his hair back in a ponytail. I liked that. I'm not the biggest fan of him in a beard, with the prickly semi-stubble thing, but clean shaven is not really my fave look either. Mustache, yes, or the sculpted beards he had suited him a lot better.

It always seemed like he was trying to go for the George Michael stubble look, but his beard wasn't quite full enough for that to work.

i always wondered about that, he was following his own follower, gm copied a lot of his sound on faith.




Well... It's a small world. lol
I'll die, but I won't go away~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 08/17/19 6:44pm

Mikado

PeteSilas said:

Mikado said:

Miitch said: It always seemed like he was trying to go for the George Michael stubble look, but his beard wasn't quite full enough for that to work.

i always wondered about that, he was following his own follower, gm copied a lot of his sound on faith.


We call it blue-eyed Prince, baby. lol

A certain kind of mellow.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #43 posted 08/17/19 10:02pm

PeteSilas

Mikado said:

PeteSilas said:

i always wondered about that, he was following his own follower, gm copied a lot of his sound on faith.


We call it blue-eyed Prince, baby. lol

well, george was derided by the critics for not only copying prince but not doing it as well, which isn't fair because no one can outprince prince. But my point was, it's odd to see a man imitating someone or even chasing the trends like rap, we do know he said negative things about both at one time or another, he once told an employee who wanted to go moonlight for George, "George Michael ain't shit". Kinda odd for him to copy the guy, he also did a cover of I can't make you love me as george did, don't know if that was because of george or he just thought the song was great. Either way, I'm fans of both but George isn't in Prince's league as an artist, no matter how good he was, and he was good.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #44 posted 08/17/19 11:27pm

Mumio

avatar

Any time he wore his hair long was his sexiest look. The whole package was yummy nod love lick

Welcome to "the org", Mumio…they can have you, but I'll have your love in the end nod
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #45 posted 08/18/19 2:27am

duggalolly

avatar

Batman/ Lovesexy

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #46 posted 08/21/19 3:43pm

Roby78

Grafitti Bridge love love love

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #47 posted 08/21/19 3:45pm

Miitch

Mumio said:

Any time he wore his hair long was his sexiest look. The whole package was yummy nod love lick




Amen! nod nod
I'll die, but I won't go away~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Which prince look do you think is sexiest?