independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > when P was on New Girl...
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 12/12/18 9:42am

CalhounSq

avatar

when P was on New Girl...

Did anyone buy the blu ray (season 3, Ep 14) & are there any EXTRA FEATURES related to him? I can’t find any real info online, & I’m only interested if there’s extras - the episode runs pretty frequently in the US. Thanks for any info biggrin
heart prince I never met you, but I LOVE you & I will forever!! Thank you for being YOU - my little Princey, the best to EVER do it prince heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 12/12/18 10:52am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

no

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 12/12/18 12:48pm

42Kristen

Same here. I can not find it as well.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 12/12/18 2:55pm

Spanky

avatar

There is clear illuminati symbolism on the purple frisbee one of the characters finds hidden in Prince’s bushes while sneaking into the property. Foreshadowing? That’s not an extra, but it’s a bit of an underreported Easter egg.
Check it out, freeze frame on the frisbee. eek
I wish u heaven
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 12/12/18 6:19pm

TrcikyChristop
her

Spanky said:

There is clear illuminati symbolism on the purple frisbee one of the characters finds hidden in Prince’s bushes while sneaking into the property. Foreshadowing? That’s not an extra, but it’s a bit of an underreported Easter egg. Check it out, freeze frame on the frisbee. eek

Oh, for fuck's sake...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 12/12/18 6:46pm

Spanky

avatar

TrcikyChristopher said:



Spanky said:


There is clear illuminati symbolism on the purple frisbee one of the characters finds hidden in Prince’s bushes while sneaking into the property. Foreshadowing? That’s not an extra, but it’s a bit of an underreported Easter egg. Check it out, freeze frame on the frisbee. eek

Oh, for fuck's sake...


Oh relax. It’s there. Watch the ep. I’m not making this up.
I wish u heaven
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 12/12/18 9:17pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

Spanky said:

There is clear illuminati symbolism on the purple frisbee one of the characters finds hidden in Prince’s bushes while sneaking into the property. Foreshadowing? That’s not an extra, but it’s a bit of an underreported Easter egg. Check it out, freeze frame on the frisbee. eek


Let me summarize this mess:

"eye don’t really care so much what people say about me because it is a reflection of who they r."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 12/13/18 12:17am

CalhounSq

avatar

LMAO! Thx y’all, for the info & the laughs lol
heart prince I never met you, but I LOVE you & I will forever!! Thank you for being YOU - my little Princey, the best to EVER do it prince heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 12/13/18 3:03am

andrewm7

that dumpster fire gif could be used to describe so much this week lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 12/13/18 3:53am

iZsaZsa

avatar

lol

What?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 12/13/18 8:45am

TrivialPursuit

avatar

andrewm7 said:

that dumpster fire gif could be used to describe so much this week lol


And that's not even for the Politics & Religion forum! hahaha

"eye don’t really care so much what people say about me because it is a reflection of who they r."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 12/13/18 9:02am

RodeoSchro

I watched that episode last night and cried every time Prince was onscreen. I miss him so much.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 12/13/18 9:04am

RodeoSchro

BTW, I have it on DVR and I'm going to freeze frame the Frisbee. I do recall there was something on the Frisbee and it wasn't the Prince symbol, but we'll see just what it was.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 12/13/18 9:06am

CalhounSq

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

I watched that episode last night and cried every time Prince was onscreen. I miss him so much.



Aww hug I’m just so happy he did it, I’m glad to have it. Doesn’t make me cry, but I breathe differently when he’s on screen razz the whole thing (doing a cameo on a comedy) is just so unlike him, yet right up his alley in a way. It’s a weird little treasure... I don’t even hate the song anymore falloff bheart
heart prince I never met you, but I LOVE you & I will forever!! Thank you for being YOU - my little Princey, the best to EVER do it prince heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 12/13/18 9:09am

CalhounSq

avatar

luv4u said:

no


Hey Luv wave so “no” to the extras, right? Just making sure (vs “no” I didn’t buy it) biggrin
heart prince I never met you, but I LOVE you & I will forever!! Thank you for being YOU - my little Princey, the best to EVER do it prince heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 12/13/18 9:20am

RodeoSchro

CalhounSq said:

RodeoSchro said:

I watched that episode last night and cried every time Prince was onscreen. I miss him so much.

Aww hug I’m just so happy he did it, I’m glad to have it. Doesn’t make me cry, but I breathe differently when he’s on screen razz the whole thing (doing a cameo on a comedy) is just so unlike him, yet right up his alley in a way. It’s a weird little treasure... I don’t even hate the song anymore falloff bheart



Lol, me neither! It makes sense in the context of the show and I was thinking that if Prince wrote it just for that, then once again he absolutely nailed it.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 12/13/18 11:58am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

RodeoSchro said:

I watched that episode last night and cried every time Prince was onscreen. I miss him so much.


pat hug

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 12/13/18 11:59am

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

CalhounSq said:

luv4u said:

no

Hey Luv wave so “no” to the extras, right? Just making sure (vs “no” I didn’t buy it) biggrin


Hey you hug wave lol

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 12/13/18 11:59am

RodeoSchro

Thank y'all very much.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 12/13/18 6:48pm

funksterr

Whydfml oy

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 12/13/18 6:52pm

Spanky

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

BTW, I have it on DVR and I'm going to freeze frame the Frisbee. I do recall there was something on the Frisbee and it wasn't the Prince symbol, but we'll see just what it was.


Screen shot it so the haters can see what I mean.
I wish u heaven
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 12/13/18 6:58pm

Spanky

avatar

TrivialPursuit said:



Spanky said:


There is clear illuminati symbolism on the purple frisbee one of the characters finds hidden in Prince’s bushes while sneaking into the property. Foreshadowing? That’s not an extra, but it’s a bit of an underreported Easter egg. Check it out, freeze frame on the frisbee. eek


Let me summarize this mess:


Hi Newbie who joined in 2016. The OP asked for extras. I thought this little Easter egg about the frisbee in the ep was appropriate. Your dumpster fire gif is about original as the Judge Judy eyeroll gif that is posted when the responder has no original thought. I’m old school on this site and I’m tired of newbies pooh-pooing comments.
[Uncalled for flame snip - luv4u]
I wish u heaven
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 12/13/18 10:32pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

Spanky said:


Hi Newbie who joined in 2016. The OP asked for extras. I thought this little Easter egg about the frisbee in the ep was appropriate. Your dumpster fire gif is about original as the Judge Judy eyeroll gif that is posted when the responder has no original thought. I’m old school on this site and I’m tired of newbies pooh-pooing comments.


Actually, pumpkin, I was here for years before I ended my account in October 2010, and joined shortly after alt.music.prince started to go downhill, which was way earlier than your join date, newbie. I rejoined in 2016 just before Prince died. You're no better than anyone else because you've been here so goddamn long. So take your newbie bullshit to that burning dumpster, mmkay? kthxbai

"eye don’t really care so much what people say about me because it is a reflection of who they r."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 12/13/18 11:08pm

CalhounSq

avatar

RodeoSchro said:



CalhounSq said:


RodeoSchro said:

I watched that episode last night and cried every time Prince was onscreen. I miss him so much.



Aww hug I’m just so happy he did it, I’m glad to have it. Doesn’t make me cry, but I breathe differently when he’s on screen razz the whole thing (doing a cameo on a comedy) is just so unlike him, yet right up his alley in a way. It’s a weird little treasure... I don’t even hate the song anymore falloff bheart



Lol, me neither! It makes sense in the context of the show and I was thinking that if Prince wrote it just for that, then once again he absolutely nailed it.


Yes, exactly. I had never watched the show before so I had zero context, but I started watching it a few weeks ago & now I get it biggrin
heart prince I never met you, but I LOVE you & I will forever!! Thank you for being YOU - my little Princey, the best to EVER do it prince heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 12/14/18 6:44am

iZsaZsa

avatar

What?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 12/14/18 6:45am

iZsaZsa

avatar

popcorn

What?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 12/14/18 6:52am

djThunderfunk

avatar

CalhounSq said:

Did anyone buy the blu ray (season 3, Ep 14) & are there any EXTRA FEATURES related to him? I can’t find any real info online, & I’m only interested if there’s extras - the episode runs pretty frequently in the US. Thanks for any info biggrin


It's not available on blu-ray, DVD only. And no, there are no Prince related extra features.

The season is available (DVD) on Amazon for $13.99 right now.

Censorship is ALWAYS wrong, no matter who is doing it or how noble their motivation.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 12/14/18 6:52am

RodeoSchro

I froze it last night at the Frisbee shot but was not techie enough to get that pic, so thanks!

It's not some Illuminati design. But it's pretty dang ugly, IMHO. Triangles, lines and a checkerboard?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 12/14/18 6:55am

RodeoSchro

Found it! It's a vintage Frisbee. Here's one on eBay for $15:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/...2602102670

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 12/14/18 1:18pm

TrivialPursuit

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

Found it! It's a vintage Frisbee. Here's one on eBay for $15:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/...2602102670


OMG I remember WHAM-O stuff as a kid. That's a great find, RodeoSchro!

"eye don’t really care so much what people say about me because it is a reflection of who they r."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > when P was on New Girl...