independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 26th May 2019 4:21pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > ALL NEW LEAKS + BOOTLEGS: updated list (please help)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 10 of 10 <12345678910
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #270 posted 07/11/18 5:38pm

PurpleMusic768
9

avatar

luvsexy4all said:

is this new? sunset 84 piano

01 Father's Song
02 Venus De Milo
03 Unknown #1
04 God
05 Raspberry Beret
06 You're My Love
07 Wednesday
08 Do Me, Baby
09 Moonbeam Levels

no. leaked in 2015, i had posted it to a group and i guess someone mistook it as new, even though its been talked about here before...

[Edited 3/6/19 19:12pm]

usually known as "Leaped7689"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #271 posted 07/11/18 5:44pm

PurpleMusic768
9

avatar

kinda random but while reading Duane's book, i came across one of the few rehearsals listed in it, and the supposed October 1984 "Too Funky In Here" rehearsal is most likely a July 19th 1984 rehearsal at the Flying Cloud Warehouse...

usually known as "Leaped7689"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #272 posted 07/12/18 1:56am

TheSilentMikey

PurpleMusic7689 said:

kinda random but while reading Duane's book, i came across one of the few rehearsals listed in it, and the supposed October 1984 "Too Funky In Here" rehearsal is most likely a July 19th 1984 rehearsal at the Flying Cloud Warehouse...


You’re actually right. It is indeed the same tracklist but we’re missing “High Fashion” and an extended jam of “Baby I’m a Star” which is after the “JB songs jam”.
"Don't need no Reefer. Don't need Cocaine. Purple Music does the same to my brain."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #273 posted 07/12/18 3:13am

love2thenines2
003

i wonder if there are new studio outtakes in circulation...?....ready 2 B leaked ?

cool

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #274 posted 07/12/18 7:44am

mbdtyler

love2thenines2003 said:

i wonder if there are new studio outtakes in circulation...?....ready 2 B leaked ?

cool

if you don't know anything we don't, then don't get our hopes up lol shit has been slow around here lately (unless you're into rehearsals and show bootlegs, which don't really pique my interest)

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #275 posted 07/12/18 11:43am

PurpleMusic768
9

avatar

mbdtyler said:

love2thenines2003 said:

i wonder if there are new studio outtakes in circulation...?....ready 2 B leaked ?

cool

if you don't know anything we don't, then don't get our hopes up lol shit has been slow around here lately (unless you're into rehearsals and show bootlegs, which don't really pique my interest)

Ignore - Leaped_7689

[Edited 3/6/19 19:14pm]

usually known as "Leaped7689"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #276 posted 07/12/18 11:57am

PurpleMusic768
9

avatar

ignore...

[Edited 3/6/19 19:13pm]

usually known as "Leaped7689"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 10 of 10 <12345678910
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > ALL NEW LEAKS + BOOTLEGS: updated list (please help)