independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 21st Jan 2020 3:37am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > "High School 1975-1976 Video"?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 12/10/17 12:19am

databank

avatar

MD431Madcat said:

thank you laurarichardson ..


laurarichardson said:

databank said: Get a fucking grip.

Don't call me nigga, whitey lol

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 12/10/17 5:27am

laurarichardso
n

databank said:



laurarichardson said:


databank said:

S

Alex Haynes. Per Nielsen. Duahne Toodahl. Montreaux. Stauberriluva789. Prance And The Reovulation. Priins And The Nu Flower Genereation. Prinz & 3rdEyeGull. The Tymes. Blanity 6. Babalonia 6. Sheela Eee. The Famlee. Madmouse. Stavis Maples. Bill Bones. Mazerati. Cardamon Electric. Chakamad Kahn. Kellogs Central Station. Bria Valentino. Warn A Brother Records...


That kind of stuff...



Get a fucking grip.

Get a fucking boyfriend (or girlfriend if that's your thing) lol


That appears to be your problem. Look at the stupid shit you just posted.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 12/10/17 7:42am

databank

avatar

laurarichardson said:

databank said:

Get a fucking boyfriend (or girlfriend if that's your thing) lol

That appears to be your problem. Look at the stupid shit you just posted.

Naw I'm in a pretty solid relationship, thx. I assure you you would be more... relaxed if you were, too nod

You're on the wrong side BTW. Laura Richardson, fighting for the oppressed minority, very brave of you nod

Now let's be nice, it's such a fine day.

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 12/10/17 12:35pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

databank said:

MD431Madcat said:

chatterbox

Oh please. I was really trying to be nice and polite but no, even nicely and politely, it's not possible to tell people who behave like dummies to try and be a little more smarter without being lectured!

Don't throw this "dummies have a right to be dumb" argument to my face.

If we don't know what you're talking about, we can't talk about it.

If you can't start a proper conversation in plain English, don't come and cry that people complain that you're talking gibberish!

You people should never have been given an internet connection in the first place! You were betteroff talking nonsense at the local bar sad

Related image

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 12/11/17 4:06am

laurarichardso
n

databank said:

laurarichardson said:

databank said: That appears to be your problem. Look at the stupid shit you just posted.

Naw I'm in a pretty solid relationship, thx. I assure you you would be more... relaxed if you were, too nod

You're on the wrong side BTW. Laura Richardson, fighting for the oppressed minority, very brave of you nod

Now let's be nice, it's such a fine day.

Get back on your meds so you do not ramble so much. Time for your computer time to be taken away. You are worrying about grammer on a message board in the era of fucked up auto correct and worrying about the sex lives of random people you do not know from adam.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 12/11/17 5:42am

databank

avatar

laurarichardson said:

databank said:

Naw I'm in a pretty solid relationship, thx. I assure you you would be more... relaxed if you were, too nod

You're on the wrong side BTW. Laura Richardson, fighting for the oppressed minority, very brave of you nod

Now let's be nice, it's such a fine day.

Get back on your meds so you do not ramble so much. Time for your computer time to be taken away. You are worrying about grammer on a message board in the era of fucked up auto correct and worrying about the sex lives of random people you do not know from adam.

Oh for crying out loud, where, when, how, in which tragic accident have you forever lost your sense of humor?

I was making fun of the mispelling, for crying out loud!

Spelling and grammar do matter though, and given that you are always using proper English, you should care about that, too. But it really wasn't a point I was trying to make here lol

.

I don't take meds, at least not that kind of meds. Never have.

And I'm convinced that you need more love in your life, I have for a long time. But I may be wrong: we're not quite ourselves on the org, are we?

.

In any case I have no grudge with you, so let's be cool hug

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 12/11/17 10:01am

MD431Madcat

avatar

lol lol lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 12/12/17 1:31pm

luvsexy4all

this can be discussed whilst its not out there as of yet....what about the REVELATION 4 cd set coming from sab? any release date known?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 12/13/17 7:57am

savagedreams

databank said:

MD431Madcat said:

What's this about? anyone heard anything about it?

No, we haven't.

Now please don't do this: creating threads without context or explaination. Langebleu has recently blocked 2 similar threads for that very reason, and he was right: we can't help you if we don't know what you're talking about.

So...

What are you talking about? What do you know about any such video? Where did you hear about it? What did the information you found say exactly?

Thanks.

.

so if all you know of is a title you cant come here and ask if anyone knows anything about it? i guess you have to hope someone magically knows your thinking of it and will pass the information on to you? and here i thought this was a site to get such information.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 12/13/17 8:52am

Vannormal

avatar

I love this. biggrin

Keep on fucking things up, Yeah !

Just like Prince did with his death; NO WILL. wink

Now we are depending on bootleggers and shit, discussing things that aren't even sure.

How great is that. biggrin You got to love orgers... wink

-

It already has a couple of thouwand viewers, unbvelievable.

Close this shit, puhleaze! smile

"...no matter what, all will be fine, always."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 12/13/17 3:19pm

databank

avatar

savagedreams said:

databank said:

No, we haven't.

Now please don't do this: creating threads without context or explaination. Langebleu has recently blocked 2 similar threads for that very reason, and he was right: we can't help you if we don't know what you're talking about.

So...

What are you talking about? What do you know about any such video? Where did you hear about it? What did the information you found say exactly?

Thanks.

.

so if all you know of is a title you cant come here and ask if anyone knows anything about it? i guess you have to hope someone magically knows your thinking of it and will pass the information on to you? and here i thought this was a site to get such information.

Oh please. Has the film Idiocracy become a reality without me knowing?

Let me say it again, then:

.

Now please don't do this: creating threads without context or explaination. Langebleu has recently blocked 2 similar threads for that very reason, and he was right: we can't help you if we don't know what you're talking about.

So...

What are you talking about? What do you know about any such video? Where did you hear about it? What did the information you found say exactly?

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 12/13/17 4:22pm

morningsong

laurarichardson said:

databank said:

Get a fucking boyfriend (or girlfriend if that's your thing) lol

That appears to be your problem. Look at the stupid shit you just posted.



But it is funny.



  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 12/13/17 10:16pm

savagedreams

databank said:

savagedreams said:

.

so if all you know of is a title you cant come here and ask if anyone knows anything about it? i guess you have to hope someone magically knows your thinking of it and will pass the information on to you? and here i thought this was a site to get such information.

Oh please. Has the film Idiocracy become a reality without me knowing?

Let me say it again, then:

.

Now please don't do this: creating threads without context or explaination. Langebleu has recently blocked 2 similar threads for that very reason, and he was right: we can't help you if we don't know what you're talking about.

So...

What are you talking about? What do you know about any such video? Where did you hear about it? What did the information you found say exactly?

.

they heard of a title. asked if anyone knew what it was about or had heard anything of it. how much more fucking context do you need?

.

as for your points:

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT: a video called High School 1975-1976

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ANY SUCH VIDEO: if they knew all about it would they be asking?

WHERE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT IT: why does it matter where?

WHAT DID THE INFORMATION YOU FOUND SAY EXACTLY: maybe all they saw was a title listed somewhere. they want any information anyone may have on it. THATS WHY THEY ARE ASKING ABOUT IT!

.

this forum has gotten godamn retarded.

[Edited 12/13/17 22:17pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #43 posted 12/13/17 10:58pm

databank

avatar

savagedreams said:

databank said:

Oh please. Has the film Idiocracy become a reality without me knowing?

Let me say it again, then:

.

Now please don't do this: creating threads without context or explaination. Langebleu has recently blocked 2 similar threads for that very reason, and he was right: we can't help you if we don't know what you're talking about.

So...

What are you talking about? What do you know about any such video? Where did you hear about it? What did the information you found say exactly?

.

they heard of a title. asked if anyone knew what it was about or had heard anything of it. how much more fucking context do you need?

.

as for your points:

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT: a video called High School 1975-1976

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ANY SUCH VIDEO: if they knew all about it would they be asking?

WHERE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT IT: why does it matter where?

WHAT DID THE INFORMATION YOU FOUND SAY EXACTLY: maybe all they saw was a title listed somewhere. they want any information anyone may have on it. THATS WHY THEY ARE ASKING ABOUT IT!

.

this forum has gotten godamn retarded.

[Edited 12/13/17 22:17pm]

Oh go to hell, if you don't understand that informations come from somewhere and how context can be useful for other people to understand what your information is about and help you find more, I can't help you.

And just so you know, this retard's IQ is 130.

Thank you. Good luck with your life.

A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #44 posted 12/14/17 12:06am

Adorecream

Paul Mitchell, ain't he that white guy with the gigantic afro in the basketball photo?

Got some kind of love for you, and I don't even know your name
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #45 posted 12/14/17 7:46am

savagedreams

databank said:

savagedreams said:

.

they heard of a title. asked if anyone knew what it was about or had heard anything of it. how much more fucking context do you need?

.

as for your points:

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT: a video called High School 1975-1976

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ANY SUCH VIDEO: if they knew all about it would they be asking?

WHERE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT IT: why does it matter where?

WHAT DID THE INFORMATION YOU FOUND SAY EXACTLY: maybe all they saw was a title listed somewhere. they want any information anyone may have on it. THATS WHY THEY ARE ASKING ABOUT IT!

.

this forum has gotten godamn retarded.

[Edited 12/13/17 22:17pm]

Oh go to hell, if you don't understand that informations come from somewhere and how context can be useful for other people to understand what your information is about and help you find more, I can't help you.

And just so you know, this retard's IQ is 130.

Thank you. Good luck with your life.

.

if they had no more information than a title what difference does it make where it came from? you either have info that can help them or not. if you're such a genius why cant you understand that? what more FUCKING context do you need for them? how about their date of birth and mothers maiden name. would that help you to understand the question? if you have no information for the question asked, just move the fuck on. the only thing your iq proves is it has no relevancy to common sense.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #46 posted 12/14/17 8:29am

laurarichardso
n

Adorecream said:

Paul Mitchell, ain't he that white guy with the gigantic afro in the basketball photo?

He was black eek

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #47 posted 12/14/17 5:54pm

MD431Madcat

avatar

'Thank you very much savagedreams'

savagedreams said:

databank said:

Oh please. Has the film Idiocracy become a reality without me knowing?

Let me say it again, then:

.

Now please don't do this: creating threads without context or explaination. Langebleu has recently blocked 2 similar threads for that very reason, and he was right: we can't help you if we don't know what you're talking about.

So...

What are you talking about? What do you know about any such video? Where did you hear about it? What did the information you found say exactly?

.

they heard of a title. asked if anyone knew what it was about or had heard anything of it. how much more fucking context do you need?

.

as for your points:

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT: a video called High School 1975-1976

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ANY SUCH VIDEO: if they knew all about it would they be asking?

WHERE DID YOU HEAR ABOUT IT: why does it matter where?

WHAT DID THE INFORMATION YOU FOUND SAY EXACTLY: maybe all they saw was a title listed somewhere. they want any information anyone may have on it. THATS WHY THEY ARE ASKING ABOUT IT!

.

this forum has gotten godamn retarded.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #48 posted 12/14/17 8:05pm

purplefam99

databank said:



Strawberrylova123 said:


databank said:


See wink



See what??

Alex Haynes. Per Nielsen. Duahne Toodahl. Montreaux. Stauberriluva789. Prance And The Reovulation. Priins And The Nu Flower Genereation. Prinz & 3rdEyeGull. The Tymes. Blanity 6. Babalonia 6. Sheela Eee. The Famlee. Madmouse. Stavis Maples. Bill Bones. Mazerati. Cardamon Electric. Chakamad Kahn. Kellogs Central Station. Bria Valentino. Warn A Brother Records...


That kind of stuff...



Crying!!!! So funny!! Thank you, I love laughing like this!!!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #49 posted 12/15/17 7:41pm

Adorecream

laurarichardson said:

Adorecream said:

Paul Mitchell, ain't he that white guy with the gigantic afro in the basketball photo?

He was black eek

Really, he looked so white apart from the afro. What did Prince do to defeat him, chop his afro in half. The LauraRichardson vs Databank row was hilarious, handbags at 10 paces?

Got some kind of love for you, and I don't even know your name
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #50 posted 12/26/17 2:25pm

luvsexy4all

so did this and camden 88 get out ?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #51 posted 01/19/18 1:42am

Vannormal

avatar

purplefam99 said:

databank said:

Alex Haynes. Per Nielsen. Duahne Toodahl. Montreaux. Stauberriluva789. Prance And The Reovulation. Priins And The Nu Flower Genereation. Prinz & 3rdEyeGull. The Tymes. Blanity 6. Babalonia 6. Sheela Eee. The Famlee. Madmouse. Stavis Maples. Bill Bones. Mazerati. Cardamon Electric. Chakamad Kahn. Kellogs Central Station. Bria Valentino. Warn A Brother Records...

That kind of stuff...

Crying!!!! So funny!! Thank you, I love laughing like this!!!

I'm actually rolling over the floor ...................................... biggrin))))))))))))))))))

-

Prince and The Reovulation ??? smile)))))))))))))))

-

Epic Leads, Matt Blisters, Wendy Melfoil, Lisa Phoneman, Browncard, Bobby P, Dr. Pink, Morriz Stay, Jerome Mentol, Jimmy Flan Harris the IIIIIII, Terry Knewits, Monte Noir, Jesse Longjohn...

wink))

"...no matter what, all will be fine, always."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #52 posted 01/19/18 5:48am

databank

avatar

Vannormal said:



purplefam99 said:


databank said:


Alex Haynes. Per Nielsen. Duahne Toodahl. Montreaux. Stauberriluva789. Prance And The Reovulation. Priins And The Nu Flower Genereation. Prinz & 3rdEyeGull. The Tymes. Blanity 6. Babalonia 6. Sheela Eee. The Famlee. Madmouse. Stavis Maples. Bill Bones. Mazerati. Cardamon Electric. Chakamad Kahn. Kellogs Central Station. Bria Valentino. Warn A Brother Records...


That kind of stuff...



Crying!!!! So funny!! Thank you, I love laughing like this!!!

I'm actually rolling over the floor ..... biggrin)))))


-


Prince and The Reovulation ??? smile))))


-


Epic Leads, Matt Blisters, Wendy Melfoil, Lisa Phoneman, Browncard, Bobby P, Dr. Pink, Morriz Stay, Jerome Mentol, Jimmy Flan Harris the IIIII, Terry Knewits, Monte Noir, Jesse Longjohn...


wink))


lol lol lol
A COMPREHENSIVE PRINCE DISCOGRAPHY (work in progress ^^): https://sites.google.com/...iscog/home
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #53 posted 01/23/18 11:51am

luvsexy4all

any chance we can get "Emotional Crucifixion" and "Prince and the Band" studio tracks released by the elitists??

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > "High School 1975-1976 Video"?