independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 12th Dec 2019 8:17am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > The Estate Discussion - Part 6 - Continued
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 4 of 46 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #90 posted 01/12/17 5:39pm

bondno9

avatar

PennyPurple said:

Of course Londell will call it false allegations. Prince's assistant on the other hand should probably stay out of it.

Nah, let her keep talking. She just wants him to be appointed to get in on the $$$. Kirky J probably supporting him also.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #91 posted 01/12/17 5:42pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

Wow! I thought the Judge previously said no video recording of any proceedings. eek

nisibee said:

Here's video of Van's Testimony. Not entirely sure when this is from but saw it pop up (not live). https://www.youtube.com/w...e=youtu.be

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #92 posted 01/12/17 5:45pm

laurarichardso
n

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

Wow! I thought the Judge previously said no video recording of any proceedings. eek

nisibee said:

Here's video of Van's Testimony. Not entirely sure when this is from but saw it pop up (not live). https://www.youtube.com/w...e=youtu.be

I think the media was screaming for access so non-finacial issues are going to be seen by the public. It is ridculous because it is a probate hearing and really no one's business and all the docs are on line.

[Edited 1/12/17 17:45pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #93 posted 01/12/17 5:48pm

fortuneandsere
ndipity

laurarichardson said:

Once again the information about Robin walking into the wall came from the newsstand edition of People it is not in the on-line additon. They even state that the full article is not online.

Please see these links that explain Lewy. He was not in his right mind and it blows you foolishness about him wanting to kill himself out of the water.

http://www.newser.com/sto...brain.html

http://sanfrancisco.cbslo...-his-mind/

https://www.yahoo.com/new...03307.html

-----------

Schizophrenics and autistics --- Which one was he?

Trust him, he's a doctor! (Having said that, not all doctors are that professional or knowledgeable). Okay remember you are typing this suff.

--

My GI was from John Hopkins they know what they are doing and most of the stuff out about gut problems is total quakery. Gut problems are going to make you hungery but their are ways to get food and the chefs also said this all started in Janaury they never said that the smoothie and soup thing was going on the whole time they worked for him and pain pills and wreak your stomach it is not something that is going to go on forever if that was the only thing he was dealing with.

I never said that. RW's suicide act was unexpected despite his many severe mental problems going back a while, because he hadn't spoken about doing such a thing or even showing any signs he was about to do it - until that last night - with his wife even recalling his mood was fine that night. (That fact even backed up by your own link btw)

As the second weekend in August approached, it seemed his delusional looping was calming down. Maybe the switch in medications was working. We did all the things we love on Saturday day and into the evening, it was perfect—like one long date. By the end of Sunday, I was feeling that he was getting better.

When we retired for sleep, in our customary way, my husband said to me, “Goodnight, my love,” and waited for my familiar reply: “Goodnight, my love.”

His words still echo through my heart today.

Monday, August 11, Robin was gone.


Which was also elucidated in the documentary I watched, and which I alluded to in the other thread. So stop twisting my words.

(Well done on providing better links this time tho) I actually learnt a bit more about RW, how he was very cognizant of what was going on.


I never said anything about schizophrenics or autistics within the context of P. I'm reading off what his personal chef's account of what his symptoms were- notably stomach pains and sore throat- and suggesting that if his digestion was that bad he had to drink smoothies, then it could have had direct consequences on his mood. Do you really think smoothies/soups provide enough sustenance - esp if his GI tract was compromised (and remember opiates mess up someone's digestion, well documented). It's interesting how you dismiss most things written about the GI as quackery. I take it you are aware, we need good bacteria to digest food properly, and it's been well established that obese people have a different makeup of bacteria, that autistics often have pot bellies indicating dysbiosis. All quackery though, just bc it's not in reductionist mainstream medical literature? We have more bacteria around us than cells in our body. But apparently that's trivial and of little biological consequence!


  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #94 posted 01/12/17 7:43pm

mnfriend

I only made it about 1/2 thru Van's testimony, but, IMO,
the dude seems wrecked. Something is weird.
Mumbling, emotional, WTF?
He is vying for a leadership role,
and
A.) Your hotshot lawyer Phaedra sure didn't mention estate planning, now did she?
Hence 50% of Prince's $$ going to TAXES.
B.) Only 3 people in the room when Prince signed that Warner deal,
you, Phaedra, and Prince? Why is that something to be proud of, sounds shady, frankly! And WHERE is this Warners contract? Where is the Tidal contract?
Why you bragging in the clustermess?
I know Van feels deep for Prince and is proud. But... not that impressive business-----
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #95 posted 01/12/17 8:01pm

mnfriend

I'm listening to more of Van, and God bless you Van
but he's saying
'secret sauce' ?
Van's got the 'secret Prince sauce' ?
Oh lawd.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #96 posted 01/12/17 8:04pm

mnfriend

OMG I can't listen anymore to Van
he is coming across all about keeping his charities going!
Who is going to sell the vault Van? 'Member the music??
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #97 posted 01/12/17 8:05pm

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

mnfriend said:

I only made it about 1/2 thru Van's testimony, but, IMO, the dude seems wrecked. Something is weird. Mumbling, emotional, WTF? He is vying for a leadership role, and A.) Your hotshot lawyer Phaedra sure didn't mention estate planning, now did she? Hence 50% of Prince's $$ going to TAXES. B.) Only 3 people in the room when Prince signed that Warner deal, you, Phaedra, and Prince? Why is that something to be proud of, sounds shady, frankly! And WHERE is this Warners contract? Where is the Tidal contract? Why you bragging in the clustermess? I know Van feels deep for Prince and is proud. But... not that impressive business-----

Phaedra is not an attorney.

campfire

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #98 posted 01/12/17 8:14pm

mnfriend

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:



mnfriend said:


I only made it about 1/2 thru Van's testimony, but, IMO, the dude seems wrecked. Something is weird. Mumbling, emotional, WTF? He is vying for a leadership role, and A.) Your hotshot lawyer Phaedra sure didn't mention estate planning, now did she? Hence 50% of Prince's $$ going to TAXES. B.) Only 3 people in the room when Prince signed that Warner deal, you, Phaedra, and Prince? Why is that something to be proud of, sounds shady, frankly! And WHERE is this Warners contract? Where is the Tidal contract? Why you bragging in the clustermess? I know Van feels deep for Prince and is proud. But... not that impressive business-----

Phaedra is not an attorney.


campfire



Right, because why would you want an attorney to be at your biggest contract signing (please for the love of God don't tell me it was a handshake Van)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #99 posted 01/12/17 10:01pm

Buffalogirl

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:



laurarichardson said:


rogifan said:
What experience does Van Jones have within the music industry? I want someone experienced with the industry handling his music. Perhaps there can be multiple representatives for different things.

--Maybe Van can work with Londell it is important that all family members have somebody they can trust.

Van cannot represent Tyka and also be co-Representative of the Estate.



Also, who is Jennifer Jeffers?
The Judge found her to be indigent and is allowing her to proceed without paying any court costs and fees.


This was filed after Court hours today.




Jennifer Jeffers claims to have been on the phone with Prince and heard him being murdered by Tyka and Kirk. She reports a suppressed memory. Reports she and P were in love with each other and he promised to take care of her
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #100 posted 01/12/17 10:28pm

mjrose

avatar

Recording from court today. Prince and Van obviously had a great deal of love and respect for each other. Van was responsible for pulling together the team that got Prince his masters back. He doesn't need to be a music industry insider - he's great at team-building and more importantly his heart is in the right place.

https://www.youtube.com/w...reXFxmXymk

Sacred is the prayer that asks 4 nothing,
While seeking 2 give thanks 4 every breath we take
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #101 posted 01/12/17 11:54pm

rogifan

mnfriend said:

I only made it about 1/2 thru Van's testimony, but, IMO,
the dude seems wrecked. Something is weird.
Mumbling, emotional, WTF?
He is vying for a leadership role,
and
A.) Your hotshot lawyer Phaedra sure didn't mention estate planning, now did she?
Hence 50% of Prince's $$ going to TAXES.
B.) Only 3 people in the room when Prince signed that Warner deal,
you, Phaedra, and Prince? Why is that something to be proud of, sounds shady, frankly! And WHERE is this Warners contract? Where is the Tidal contract?
Why you bragging in the clustermess?
I know Van feels deep for Prince and is proud. But... not that impressive business-----

Good questions. I don't doubt Van's love for and friendship with Prince and I don't doubt he's a decent guy but why are people rushing to support him and assuming anyone who supports someone else is just in it for the money? Like I've said before I have no real love for Londel McMillan but where is video of his testimony? Why have we only seen Van Jones'?
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #102 posted 01/12/17 11:54pm

rogifan

bondno9 said:



PennyPurple said:






Of course Londell will call it false allegations. Prince's assistant on the other hand should probably stay out of it.




Nah, let her keep talking. She just wants him to be appointed to get in on the $$$. Kirky J probably supporting him also.


What $$ would she be getting? She's not an heir to the Estate. confused
[Edited 1/12/17 23:54pm]
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #103 posted 01/12/17 11:59pm

rogifan

Buffalogirl said:

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:



laurarichardson said:


rogifan said:
What experience does Van Jones have within the music industry? I want someone experienced with the industry handling his music. Perhaps there can be multiple representatives for different things.

--Maybe Van can work with Londell it is important that all family members have somebody they can trust.

Van cannot represent Tyka and also be co-Representative of the Estate.



Also, who is Jennifer Jeffers?
The Judge found her to be indigent and is allowing her to proceed without paying any court costs and fees.


This was filed after Court hours today.




Jennifer Jeffers claims to have been on the phone with Prince and heard him being murdered by Tyka and Kirk. She reports a suppressed memory. Reports she and P were in love with each other and he promised to take care of her

Good grief what is up with this judge?
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #104 posted 01/13/17 12:00am

rogifan

mjrose said:

Recording from court today. Prince and Van obviously had a great deal of love and respect for each other. Van was responsible for pulling together the team that got Prince his masters back. He doesn't need to be a music industry insider - he's great at team-building and more importantly his heart is in the right place.


https://www.youtube.com/w...reXFxmXymk



My goodness the estate needs more than someone who is good a team building. eek
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #105 posted 01/13/17 1:29am

laurarichardso
n

mnfriend said:

I only made it about 1/2 thru Van's testimony, but, IMO,
the dude seems wrecked. Something is weird.
Mumbling, emotional, WTF?
He is vying for a leadership role,
and
A.) Your hotshot lawyer Phaedra sure didn't mention estate planning, now did she?
Hence 50% of Prince's $$ going to TAXES.
B.) Only 3 people in the room when Prince signed that Warner deal,
you, Phaedra, and Prince? Why is that something to be proud of, sounds shady, frankly! And WHERE is this Warners contract? Where is the Tidal contract?
Why you bragging in the clustermess?
I know Van feels deep for Prince and is proud. But... not that impressive business-----

///Van is an attorney and Pheadra is a contract negotiator. Who else would you have in the room? It is business meeting not a birthday party. I also not did feel he was being emotional but maybe just keeping it real. Everybody is aware that taxes have to be paid but there is nothing wrong with looking down the road and continuing to support charities. The things that Londell is being accused of her very serious and should not be blown off because some of you do not like Van's politics.
[Edited 1/13/17 1:30am]
[Edited 1/13/17 4:18am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #106 posted 01/13/17 1:31am

laurarichardso
n

rogifan said:

Buffalogirl said:




Jennifer Jeffers claims to have been on the phone with Prince and heard him being murdered by Tyka and Kirk. She reports a suppressed memory. Reports she and P were in love with each other and he promised to take care of her

Good grief what is up with this judge?

--He knows her claim is crap and he will be disallowed but at what do you close the door on these claims.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #107 posted 01/13/17 2:50am

anangellooksdo
wn

Mnfriend and rogifan, you made some good points about Van too.
I wonder if he was nervous, being taped. It's a lot of pressure with EYES of the PURPLE ARMY upon you.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #108 posted 01/13/17 3:15am

MMJas

avatar

Is today the dat for those divorce files to be made public? Just curious to see if there's more to it besides the money Manuela got. There's no juice in that, so why the paper's interest?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #109 posted 01/13/17 4:12am

1Sasha

Friday the 13th ... Yes, this is the date for M2.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #110 posted 01/13/17 4:20am

laurarichardso
n

MMJas said:

Is today the dat for those divorce files to be made public? Just curious to see if there's more to it besides the money Manuela got. There's no juice in that, so why the paper's interest?


--Dr. Funkenberry already said there is nothing in the file about dope and that is all the Star Triubune cares about.
[Edited 1/13/17 5:02am]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #111 posted 01/13/17 5:04am

laurarichardso
n

rogifan said:

bondno9 said:

Nah, let her keep talking. She just wants him to be appointed to get in on the $$$. Kirky J probably supporting him also.

What $$ would she be getting? She's not an heir to the Estate. confused [Edited 1/12/17 23:54pm]

The attorneys for Tyka have said that Londell tried to bribe her with an offer of a 10 million no risk loan and that he cut himself in for 10% on the contracts he put together for the estate.

Let's not be naive about who else might be getting a little something something.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #112 posted 01/13/17 6:00am

rogifan

laurarichardson said:



rogifan said:


bondno9 said:



Nah, let her keep talking. She just wants him to be appointed to get in on the $$$. Kirky J probably supporting him also.



What $$ would she be getting? She's not an heir to the Estate. confused [Edited 1/12/17 23:54pm]

The attorneys for Tyka have said that Londell tried to bribe her with an offer of a 10 million no risk loan and that he cut himself in for 10% on the contracts he put together for the estate.



Let's not be naive about who else might be getting a little something something.


So far all we have are allegations. Maybe they're true, maybe not. We don't know.
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #113 posted 01/13/17 6:30am

rogifan

Do we know any more about this?

http://www.mprnews.org/st...ermination

In one surprise revelation, an attorney said there had been a $7 million "guarantee" for the "Prince tribute," apparently a reference to the tribute concert for Prince held at the Xcel Energy Center in October.
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #114 posted 01/13/17 6:58am

1Sasha

And the guarantee money would go to whom?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #115 posted 01/13/17 6:59am

1Sasha

If Prince didn't know in his lifetime that he was just a cash machine for many people around him, they are sure showing their true colors right now. JMO

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #116 posted 01/13/17 7:22am

laurarichardso
n

rogifan said:

laurarichardson said:



rogifan said:


bondno9 said:



Nah, let her keep talking. She just wants him to be appointed to get in on the $$$. Kirky J probably supporting him also.



What $$ would she be getting? She's not an heir to the Estate. confused [Edited 1/12/17 23:54pm]

The attorneys for Tyka have said that Londell tried to bribe her with an offer of a 10 million no risk loan and that he cut himself in for 10% on the contracts he put together for the estate.



Let's not be naive about who else might be getting a little something something.


So far all we have are allegations. Maybe they're true, maybe not. We don't know.

--/ We will find out soon enough as Londell will have to answer these charges and turn over copiers of contracts and financial documents that Tyka attorneys say they have asked for. I would not take Sharon to seriously since she said some pretty bad things about Prince doing his dad probate and her I do not have time for Prince 101 us pretty damm dismissive way to talk about your brother.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #117 posted 01/13/17 7:23am

laurarichardso
n

1Sasha said:

And the guarantee money would go to whom?


--7 million is not listed in the sheet for the concert unless the payment was redacted.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #118 posted 01/13/17 7:43am

PennyPurple

avatar

Buffalogirl said:

Jennifer Jeffers claims to have been on the phone with Prince and heard him being murdered by Tyka and Kirk. She reports a suppressed memory. Reports she and P were in love with each other and he promised to take care of her

Then maybe she should've called 911. eek

.

But seriously....why would the judge allow this in?

.

There's got to be a stop to all this madness at some point.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #119 posted 01/13/17 8:05am

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

rogifan said:

Good questions. I don't doubt Van's love for and friendship with Prince and I don't doubt he's a decent guy but why are people rushing to support him and assuming anyone who supports someone else is just in it for the money? Like I've said before I have no real love for Londel McMillan but where is video of his testimony? Why have we only seen Van Jones'?

It is my understanding during Londell's testimony the media was asked to leave because his testimony would entail finances of the Estate.

eek

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 4 of 46 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > The Estate Discussion - Part 6 - Continued