independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 25th Jun 2019 2:52pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Who is Funkenberry referring to?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 5 of 5 <12345
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #120 posted 12/21/16 12:08pm

Noodled24

luxegolightly said:

Noodled24 said:


There haven't been any gossipy tit-bits. That's the whole point of this thread. People wanting MORE gossip. Not less.

FYI this thread is already 2 pages longer than any of the ones where he has the guests on. That in itself is ridiculous.



Well let's use a word that would make you happier...how about innuendos? Someone asking who Funkenberry is referring to is a very valid question because he's the one who started the speculation. What's ridiculous is that he would even want to join the hit parade of Prince associates who chatter on about what they allegedly know about questionable things in Prince's camp.


OK. Innuendos. Are you mad because he made them? Or because he didn't make them clear enough for you?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #121 posted 12/21/16 12:17pm

babynoz

Noodled24 said:

babynoz said:



You are the one who is desperately hanging around for crumbs from podcasts, but I should go enjoy life? I already don't listen because I AM doing just that.

I told you once before what you need to do to improve your attitude...shall I remind you? lol


So you don't listen to them yourself? You just bitch about things you haven't heard?

What do you feel you've contributed?



Why would you act like a baby and take critiism of a stranger personally? No one said you shouldn't listen, right? I listened long enough to come to the conclusion that I do not like his podcast. I contributed my opinion.....Why does my opinion hurt your feelings?

This isn't ninth grade....grow up and understand that opinions differ.

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #122 posted 12/21/16 12:43pm

Noodled24

babynoz said:

Noodled24 said:


So you don't listen to them yourself? You just bitch about things you haven't heard?

What do you feel you've contributed?



Why would you act like a baby and take critiism of a stranger personally? No one said you shouldn't listen, right? I listened long enough to come to the conclusion that I do not like his podcast. I contributed my opinion.....Why does my opinion hurt your feelings?


I just asked you a question. Do you listen? What have you contributed? You got defensive.


This isn't ninth grade....grow up and understand that opinions differ.


Astute observation. It's a good job you're here.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #123 posted 12/21/16 12:46pm

babynoz

laurarichardson said:

babynoz said:



You are the one who is desperately hanging around for crumbs from podcasts, but I should go enjoy life? I already don't listen because I AM doing just that.

I told you once before what you need to do to improve your attitude...shall I remind you? lol

What does listening to a podcast have to do with enjoying life? If you listen to these podcast you would actually know what the you are talking about when commenting on them. No one is gossiping on those podcasts these are people who worked with Prince who are discussing projects they worked on with him and his work habits.

None have said anything disparaging about him but if you listened to them you would know that. Some of us are interested in what he was going on with his projects and his life and we are not interested in what the media wants to spin to get clicks. The Doctor is doing a good thing for the fan community.



Excuse me, but YOU are the one who said the words, "enjoying life" first, not me, but you are so intent on being combative about everything on every thread that you don't even remember what you say from one post to the next. Smh.

You have been publically warned several times already about your attitude, but you keep stepping out of line, no matter what. wacky

You cannot force anyone to agree with you and whine when they don't.


As I said, no one is stopping anyone from listening but people have every right to criticize as they see fit. If you don't like it, that's tough. Who the fuck appointed you to speak for the "fan community'? GTFOOHWTBS! rolleyes

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #124 posted 12/21/16 12:55pm

babynoz

Noodled24 said:

babynoz said:


I just asked you a question. Do you listen? What have you contributed? You got defensive.


This isn't ninth grade....grow up and understand that opinions differ.


Astute observation. It's a good job you're here.



Did you mean to say do I read? There wasn't anything to listen to. Try to keep up.

I replied that I contributed my opinion. Which is the exact same thing you contributed btw. You are just too immature to handle disagreement.

People have the right to question fkucberry or even dislike his podcast and have already explained why in their replies. You have a problem realizing that you can't force anyone to agree with you.... get over it already..... rolleyes

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #125 posted 12/21/16 1:44pm

cloveringold85

avatar

PeteSilas said:

cloveringold85 said:

.

Getting old is just a fact of life. Some people had tough lives, and become bitter. While other's who lived more privileged life are better-off it seems. Going through hard times makes you stronger and builds character, and that's what Prince had. He was always moving forward, and becoming a better person. I think age is a state of mind. A lot of people were raised to act a certain way and have the mindset that you're not allowed to enjoy life after 50 or whatever. I think having a positive attitude and staying active is the key to a healthy life. Prince was extremely talented, so he was never bored. Music never gets old. No one ever expected Prince to die so young. We thought we would see him at 90 years old, and still playing guitar.

strictly for musical talent, 57 is still very capable for a musicians. Oscar Peterson once saw Rubinstein "demolish" a piano and he wondered "how could that be he's so much older than me?" I see musicians far superior and far older than me all the time, they may not even be as dynamic as they used to be but there is greater depth and sensitivity to what they do. Like I say, you lose one thing, you gain another. I remember complaining to a math teacher that my memory wasn't what it was when i was 35, she said she was much older, she was, in her mid sixties and yet she stayed current on everything in her trade, it was amazing really and an illustration to me that you do not have to be the old guy who can't figure out the clock on your car or whatever. I don't know if the rumours we heard of prince being depressed over stagnation are true or not, i really don't but I never saw him going out like that. I always saw him becoming a national treasure like the old jazzmen did. I've also known some very successful people who just somehow got beaten down by the system they were in (college Professors, movie directors) and you think "their lives aren't that bad, they are making it bad".

One more thing, sometimes I'll see street people who i've seen for years, just struggling with whatever they are struggling with and you think "how come prince is dead and they aren't" doesn't make sense but it does tell me that there is a god who tries to look out for us and that we should be humble and grateful for it. Other day I saw a prostitute i'd been saying for years, someone who obviously has troubles but was always kind and courteous, that alone tells me that there is a god. If i'd had any cash on me i'd have given it to her.

.

Interesting story. I always felt I had a lot in common with Prince. We both come from a broken home and not the best childhood, but we overcame the obstacles that stood in our way. Prince was very down-to-earth, and humble and he appreciated life and everything he had and worked for. I think that makes a huge difference on one's outlook on life. I think the people who are only looking out for themselves are the one's who end up alone and bitter.

.

When you see people who are poor and down and out, but they have a big smile on their face and are always friendly and will go out of their way for anyone......you stop and say GOD IS GOOD. biggrin

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #126 posted 12/22/16 6:02am

laurarichardso
n

babynoz said:

laurarichardson said:

What does listening to a podcast have to do with enjoying life? If you listen to these podcast you would actually know what the you are talking about when commenting on them. No one is gossiping on those podcasts these are people who worked with Prince who are discussing projects they worked on with him and his work habits.

None have said anything disparaging about him but if you listened to them you would know that. Some of us are interested in what he was going on with his projects and his life and we are not interested in what the media wants to spin to get clicks. The Doctor is doing a good thing for the fan community.



Excuse me, but YOU are the one who said the words, "enjoying life" first, not me, but you are so intent on being combative about everything on every thread that you don't even remember what you say from one post to the next. Smh.

You have been publically warned several times already about your attitude, but you keep stepping out of line, no matter what. wacky

You cannot force anyone to agree with you and whine when they don't.


As I said, no one is stopping anyone from listening but people have every right to criticize as they see fit. If you don't like it, that's tough. Who the fuck appointed you to speak for the "fan community'? GTFOOHWTBS! rolleyes

Anyone would get confused having a conversation with you. You are critizing a podcast you do not listen to !!!!! Don't you see the problem? I do not care what you listen to and I am not trying to speak for the fan community. A few of us on this very topic are trying to understand why you are even on this topic if you do not listen to the podcast?

In fact why are you even on this board? Of course you will now say someone is trolling you for responding to your comments that are direct at the person you say is trolling WTF

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #127 posted 12/22/16 6:06am

Noodled24

babynoz said:

Noodled24 said:



Did you mean to say do I read? There wasn't anything to listen to. Try to keep up.


This thread is about a podcast. I asked if you listened to it. What don't you understand? You've jumped through hoops to avoid answering. Everyone can see it.



I replied that I contributed my opinion. Which is the exact same thing you contributed btw. You are just too immature to handle disagreement.


So you've contributed nothing then.

People have the right to question fkucberry or even dislike his podcast and have already explained why in their replies. You have a problem realizing that you can't force anyone to agree with you.... get over it already..... rolleyes


I've never tried to force you to do anything. You seem really bitter.

[Edited 12/22/16 6:06am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #128 posted 12/22/16 7:01am

babynoz

babynoz said:

Noodled24 said:



Did you mean to say do I read? There wasn't anything to listen to. Try to keep up.


This thread is about a podcast. I asked if you listened to it. What don't you understand? You've jumped through hoops to avoid answering. Everyone can see it.



I replied that I contributed my opinion. Which is the exact same thing you contributed btw. You are just too immature to handle disagreement.


So you've contributed nothing then.

People have the right to question fkucberry or even dislike his podcast and have already explained why in their replies. You have a problem realizing that you can't force anyone to agree with you.... get over it already..... rolleyes


I've never tried to force you to do anything. You seem really bitter.

[Edited 12/22/16 6:06am]

In the first place, I said nothing to you or the other bully on this thread. Both of you quoted to me first with snarky comments. Now both of you start whining on cue when I push back.

Not getting the answer you want isn't the same as not getting an answer at all, nor does a person have to be bitter. You get salty with anyone who stands up to you and won't back down. Learn the phrase agree to disagree.

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #129 posted 12/22/16 7:02am

babynoz

laurarichardson said:

babynoz said:



Excuse me, but YOU are the one who said the words, "enjoying life" first, not me, but you are so intent on being combative about everything on every thread that you don't even remember what you say from one post to the next. Smh.

You have been publically warned several times already about your attitude, but you keep stepping out of line, no matter what. wacky

You cannot force anyone to agree with you and whine when they don't.


As I said, no one is stopping anyone from listening but people have every right to criticize as they see fit. If you don't like it, that's tough. Who the fuck appointed you to speak for the "fan community'? GTFOOHWTBS! rolleyes

Anyone would get confused having a conversation with you. You are critizing a podcast you do not listen to !!!!! Don't you see the problem? I do not care what you listen to and I am not trying to speak for the fan community. A few of us on this very topic are trying to understand why you are even on this topic if you do not listen to the podcast?

In fact why are you even on this board? Of course you will now say someone is trolling you for responding to your comments that are direct at the person you say is trolling WTF



Reported.

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #130 posted 12/22/16 7:19am

Noodled24

babynoz said:

In the first place, I said nothing to you or the other bully on this thread. Both of you quoted to me first with snarky comments. Now both of you start whining on cue when I push back.


Sigh. I asked you if you'd listened to the podcast since you were bitching about it.


Not getting the answer you want isn't the same as not getting an answer at all, nor does a person have to be bitter. You get salty with anyone who stands up to you and won't back down. Learn the phrase agree to disagree.


It's your attitude that makes you seem bitter. Complaining about somebody doing something for fans, for free. While you sit on your arse compaining that there isn't enough gossip.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #131 posted 12/22/16 7:28am

laurarichardso
n

babynoz said:

laurarichardson said:

Anyone would get confused having a conversation with you. You are critizing a podcast you do not listen to !!!!! Don't you see the problem? I do not care what you listen to and I am not trying to speak for the fan community. A few of us on this very topic are trying to understand why you are even on this topic if you do not listen to the podcast?

In fact why are you even on this board? Of course you will now say someone is trolling you for responding to your comments that are direct at the person you say is trolling WTF



Reported.

Beat you to it.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #132 posted 12/22/16 9:21am

babynoz

Noodled24 said:

babynoz said:


It's your attitude that makes you seem bitter. Complaining about somebody doing something for fans, for free. While you sit on your arse compaining that there isn't enough gossip.



Once again, please be mature and agree to disagree.

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #133 posted 12/22/16 9:23am

babynoz

laurarichardson said:

babynoz said:



Reported.

Beat you to it.



Seriously? You're taunting now in addition to bullying?

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #134 posted 12/22/16 9:44am

Noodled24

babynoz said:

Noodled24 said:


It's your attitude that makes you seem bitter. Complaining about somebody doing something for fans, for free. While you sit on your arse compaining that there isn't enough gossip.



Once again, please be mature and agree to disagree.



Speaking of maturity, I'd like to point out that you've referred to DrF repeatedly throughout this thread as "Dr Fuckberry"... Do you consider that to be mature behaviour on your part?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #135 posted 12/22/16 8:17pm

Iamtheorg

avatar

Noodled24 said:

babynoz said:



Once again, please be mature and agree to disagree.



Speaking of maturity, I'd like to point out that you've referred to DrF repeatedly throughout this thread as "Dr Fuckberry"... Do you consider that to be mature behaviour on your part?

maturity regarding the name Funkenberry?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #136 posted 12/23/16 6:31am

babynoz

Noodled24 said:

babynoz said:



Once again, please be mature and agree to disagree.



Speaking of maturity, I'd like to point out that you've referred to DrF repeatedly throughout this thread as "Dr Fuckberry"... Do you consider that to be mature behaviour on your part?



Do you consider deflecting/changing the subject when you lose a debate mature behavior on your part???

Once again, people not sharing your fondness for a blogger is no reason to get in your feelings and whine. Bullies pouncing on me for my opinion is not going to intimidate me.

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #137 posted 12/23/16 6:32am

babynoz

Iamtheorg said:

Noodled24 said:



Speaking of maturity, I'd like to point out that you've referred to DrF repeatedly throughout this thread as "Dr Fuckberry"... Do you consider that to be mature behaviour on your part?

maturity regarding the name Funkenberry?




falloff

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #138 posted 12/23/16 8:03am

Noodled24

Iamtheorg said:

Noodled24 said:



Speaking of maturity, I'd like to point out that you've referred to DrF repeatedly throughout this thread as "Dr Fuckberry"... Do you consider that to be mature behaviour on your part?

maturity regarding the name Funkenberry?


Maturity regarding, refering to Funkenberry as "Fuckberry" while simultainuously telling other people to be more mature.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #139 posted 12/23/16 8:11am

Noodled24

babynoz said:

Noodled24 said:



Speaking of maturity, I'd like to point out that you've referred to DrF repeatedly throughout this thread as "Dr Fuckberry"... Do you consider that to be mature behaviour on your part?



Do you consider deflecting/changing the subject when you lose a debate mature behavior on your part???


I haven't lost the debate. I just gave you enough rope to hang yourself.

Once again, people not sharing your fondness for a blogger is no reason to get in your feelings and whine. Bullies pouncing on me for my opinion is not going to intimidate me.


You refer to someone as "Fuckberry" and then tell me I'm bullying you? Grow up.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #140 posted 12/23/16 8:16am

anangellooksdo
wn

Noodle
Babynoz
And Laura

I'd rather be happy than right.

I LOVE YOU
If you only knew the Joy you have all brought me this year
by being here with me
All your postings and photos have helped me so much

THANK YOU.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #141 posted 12/23/16 8:35am

babynoz

anangellooksdown said:

Noodle Babynoz And Laura I'd rather be happy than right. I LOVE YOU If you only knew the Joy you have all brought me this year by being here with me All your postings and photos have helped me so much THANK YOU. HAPPY HOLIDAYS



Thank you sweetie.... hug Not necessarily needing to be right, just defending my ability to have an opposing POV.

If you look back over the thread you'll see that I was replying to wavesofbliss, but I hadn't said anything at all to those two until they pounced on me for having a differing opinion. In other words, I didn't start this.

However, I have a lot of respect for you and you happen to be right that happy is better! Thank you for reminding me with your uplifting words today! I will henceforth ignore further provocations.

Wishing you and everyone a blessed holiday as well. nod

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #142 posted 12/23/16 8:47am

anangellooksdo
wn

babynoz said:



anangellooksdown said:


Noodle Babynoz And Laura I'd rather be happy than right. I LOVE YOU If you only knew the Joy you have all brought me this year by being here with me All your postings and photos have helped me so much THANK YOU. HAPPY HOLIDAYS



Thank you sweetie.... hug Not necessarily needing to be right, just defending my ability to have an opposing POV.

If you look back over the thread you'll see that I was replying to wavesofbliss, but I hadn't said anything at all to those two until they pounced on me for having a differing opinion. In other words, I didn't start this.

However, I have a lot of respect for you and you happen to be right that happy is better! Thank you for reminding me with your uplifting words today! I will henceforth ignore further provocations.

Wishing you and everyone a blessed holiday as well. nod




hug pat yes
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #143 posted 12/23/16 10:03am

Noodled24

babynoz said:

anangellooksdown said:

Noodle Babynoz And Laura I'd rather be happy than right. I LOVE YOU If you only knew the Joy you have all brought me this year by being here with me All your postings and photos have helped me so much THANK YOU. HAPPY HOLIDAYS



Thank you sweetie.... hug Not necessarily needing to be right, just defending my ability to have an opposing POV.


How very selfish of you. Earlier in the thread weren't you critical of DrF for making his opinions known via his podcast.

If you look back over the thread you'll see that I was replying to wavesofbliss, but I hadn't said anything at all to those two until they pounced on me for having a differing opinion. In other words, I didn't start this.


If you don't want other people replying to your posts. Use Orgnotes. Or come to terrms with the fact your posts have a "reply" button.


However, I have a lot of respect for you and you happen to be right that happy is better! Thank you for reminding me with your uplifting words today! I will henceforth ignore further provocations.

Hopefully, since you've contributed nothing to this thread.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #144 posted 12/23/16 10:07am

laurarichardso
n

anangellooksdown said:

Noodle
Babynoz
And Laura

I'd rather be happy than right.

I LOVE YOU
If you only knew the Joy you have all brought me this year
by being here with me
All your postings and photos have helped me so much

THANK YOU.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

--- Happy Holidays.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #145 posted 12/23/16 4:28pm

babynoz

babynoz said:

anangellooksdown said:

Noodle Babynoz And Laura I'd rather be happy than right. I LOVE YOU If you only knew the Joy you have all brought me this year by being here with me All your postings and photos have helped me so much THANK YOU. HAPPY HOLIDAYS



Thank you sweetie.... hug Not necessarily needing to be right, just defending my ability to have an opposing POV.


How very selfish of you. Earlier in the thread weren't you critical of DrF for making his opinions known via his podcast.

If you look back over the thread you'll see that I was replying to wavesofbliss, but I hadn't said anything at all to those two until they pounced on me for having a differing opinion. In other words, I didn't start this.


If you don't want other people replying to your posts. Use Orgnotes. Or come to terrms with the fact your posts have a "reply" button.


However, I have a lot of respect for you and you happen to be right that happy is better! Thank you for reminding me with your uplifting words today! I will henceforth ignore further provocations.

Hopefully, since you've contributed nothing to this thread.



Happy Holidays and/or best wishes to you as well.

Prince, in you I found a kindred spirit...Rest In Paradise.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #146 posted 12/23/16 4:32pm

laurarichardso
n

laurarichardson said:

anangellooksdown said:

Noodle
Babynoz
And Laura

I'd rather be happy than right.

I LOVE YOU
If you only knew the Joy you have all brought me this year
by being here with me
All your postings and photos have helped me so much

THANK YOU.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

--- Happy Holidays.

Everyone check out the most recent Dr.Funkenberry podcast talks about some of the things we were discussing. Clears up a few things.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #147 posted 12/23/16 9:50pm

trc1

avatar

FlyOnTheWall said:

couch popcorn


EXACTLY!!!!! eek
"I don't make the rules. I just play"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #148 posted 12/23/16 10:29pm

trc1

avatar

Wonder if $$$ is a reason for the act. A chance to get paid. Can't give the name either.
"I don't make the rules. I just play"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 5 of 5 <12345
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Who is Funkenberry referring to?