independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 16th Nov 2019 8:42pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince's most attractive feature.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 11/06/16 12:43pm

Morningstarlet

avatar

Prince's most attractive feature.

What do you consider to be Prince's most attractive feature? I've always been mesmerized by his eyes. I can't imagine how beautiful they must have been in person. biggrin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 11/06/16 12:46pm

laurarichardso
n

Morningstarlet said:

What do you consider to be Prince's most attractive feature? I've always been mesmerized by his eyes. I can't imagine how beautiful they must have been in person. biggrin

-/ His eyes.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 11/06/16 12:47pm

Purplestar88

The whole package but if I had to pick I would say his eyes and lips.

[Edited 11/6/16 12:48pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 11/06/16 12:54pm

DarlingKris

His eyes is what won me over but I also love his arms and his lips. They look so kissable

Forever In My Life, forever in my heart. I love you Prince Rogers Nelson heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 11/06/16 1:01pm

luvgirl

HIS LIPS!! Prince has the sexiest lips I've ever seen on a man! lips fallinluv
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 11/06/16 1:09pm

Morningstarlet

avatar

Yes, he does have amazing pouty lips. biggrin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 11/06/16 1:13pm

mynameisnotsus
an

His creativity. Not counting that his swagger.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 11/06/16 1:16pm

LBrent

P's eyes are definitely gorgeous.

Then I'd say his hands.

Then his torso, especially around that crazy innie/outtie bellybutton.

Then the arch of his back, especially just abover his butt.

Then his bowed legs!

Um, I think I've covered everything. Now I need to rest...

eek

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 11/06/16 2:36pm

Morningstarlet

avatar

LBrent said:

P's eyes are definitely gorgeous.


Then I'd say his hands.


Then his torso, especially around that crazy innie/outtie bellybutton.


Then the arch of his back, especially just abover his butt.


Then his bowed legs!



Um, I think I've covered everything. Now I need to rest...



eek



He's got bowed legs? I never noticed that.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 11/06/16 2:50pm

LBrent

Morningstarlet said:

LBrent said:

P's eyes are definitely gorgeous.

Then I'd say his hands.

Then his torso, especially around that crazy innie/outtie bellybutton.

Then the arch of his back, especially just abover his butt.

Then his bowed legs!

Um, I think I've covered everything. Now I need to rest...

eek

He's got bowed legs? I never noticed that.

Ohhh yaaas...Not bow legged where the leg bones are curved, but bow legged like Denzel, where the way the legs sit at the hip makes them appear bow legged. Sexaaay!

Look at any pic where he's facing the camera and his feet are together...you can see the bow legged sexy gap from thigh to ankle...

Exhitbit A:

wink cool

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 11/06/16 3:00pm

purplerabbitho
le

his eyes and lips (well actually his nose and cheekbones are not bad either). If there is any flaw in his face, it is that the gap between the bottom of his nose and the top of his lip is kind of large..but I wouldn't really even call that a flaw.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 11/06/16 3:08pm

Morningstarlet

avatar

purplerabbithole said:

his eyes and lips (well actually his nose and cheekbones are not bad either). If there is any flaw in his face, it is that the gap between the bottom of his nose and the top of his lip is kind of large..but I wouldn't really even call that a flaw.





Actually now that you mention it I have always liked his nose too. Okay, everything about him is perfection. The mold was broken after Prince was born.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 11/06/16 3:09pm

Morningstarlet

avatar

LBrent said:



Morningstarlet said:


LBrent said:

P's eyes are definitely gorgeous.


Then I'd say his hands.


Then his torso, especially around that crazy innie/outtie bellybutton.


Then the arch of his back, especially just abover his butt.


Then his bowed legs!



Um, I think I've covered everything. Now I need to rest...



eek



He's got bowed legs? I never noticed that.


Ohhh yaaas...Not bow legged where the leg bones are curved, but bow legged like Denzel, where the way the legs sit at the hip makes them appear bow legged. Sexaaay!



Look at any pic where he's facing the camera and his feet are together...you can see the bow legged sexy gap from thigh to ankle...



Exhitbit A:





wink cool



Okay, I see it now. Never noticed it before.
biggrin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 11/06/16 3:12pm

sonshine

avatar

His voice. I love his speaking voice (and his singing voice obviously), but when he talks I almost tear up its so fukkin beautiful and warm and sexy. Then it's his mouth/lips especially during certain songs - like the rock n roll love affair video and the video for money don't matter. And his a**, and his torso, and his arms in Computer Blue. Idk why but his arms while playing guitar in that scene...omg he's just soooo hawtt!!!!!
It's a hurtful place, the world, in and of itself. We don't need to add to it. We all need one another. ~ PRN
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 11/06/16 3:18pm

PennyPurple

avatar

Uumm....EVERYTHING, is his most attractive feature! lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 11/06/16 3:20pm

Morningstarlet

avatar

sonshine said:

His voice. I love his speaking voice (and his singing voice obviously), but when he talks I almost tear up its so fukkin beautiful and warm and sexy. Then it's his mouth/lips especially during certain songs - like the rock n roll love affair video and the video for money don't matter. And his a**, and his torso, and his arms in Computer Blue. Idk why but his arms while playing guitar in that scene...omg he's just soooo hawtt!!!!!


Yes, his chest, shoulders and arms in Computer Blue is to die for. If I had been Wendy I would have never made it through that song.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 11/06/16 3:22pm

CalhounSq

avatar

The man was truly beautiful from head to toe, but I'd have to go with those mesmerizing eyes batting eyes
heart prince I never met you, but I LOVE you & I will forever!! Thank you for being YOU - my little Princey, the best to EVER do it prince heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 11/06/16 3:23pm

XxAxX

avatar

his mind, specifically his wit and sense of humor nod cool

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 11/06/16 3:28pm

Dibblekins

His throaty chuckle - which, on occasions, can become a full-blown guffaw. I always find myself laughing along with him. It's very infectious. biggrin

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 11/06/16 3:47pm

luvgirl

LBrent said:



Morningstarlet said:


LBrent said:

P's eyes are definitely gorgeous.


Then I'd say his hands.


Then his torso, especially around that crazy innie/outtie bellybutton.


Then the arch of his back, especially just abover his butt.


Then his bowed legs!



Um, I think I've covered everything. Now I need to rest...



eek



He's got bowed legs? I never noticed that.


Ohhh yaaas...Not bow legged where the leg bones are curved, but bow legged like Denzel, where the way the legs sit at the hip makes them appear bow legged. Sexaaay!



Look at any pic where he's facing the camera and his feet are together...you can see the bow legged sexy gap from thigh to ankle...



Exhitbit A:





wink cool



Oh yes! Love the bow legs. So sexy..
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 11/06/16 3:49pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

His talent, his philanthropy

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 11/06/16 4:30pm

cloveringold85

avatar

OMG, do we have to pick just one feature? I would say his "EYES", but then my eyes are drawn right down to his sexy lips and his chin, and then everything below. Also, his hands -- that's where all the magic is right there!! Awww, hell......just EVERYTHING!! LMAOoooo!! love love

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 11/06/16 4:36pm

GimmeThat

Since he's the finest man who ever lived, this is tough! I will go with his lips.
2 sevens together
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 11/06/16 4:40pm

cloveringold85

avatar

Morningstarlet said:

purplerabbithole said:

his eyes and lips (well actually his nose and cheekbones are not bad either). If there is any flaw in his face, it is that the gap between the bottom of his nose and the top of his lip is kind of large..but I wouldn't really even call that a flaw.

Actually now that you mention it I have always liked his nose too. Okay, everything about him is perfection. The mold was broken after Prince was born.

.

OMG, yes, his nose!! How could I forget that -- he had the cutest nose, ever!!

.

Yes, God broke the mold after Prince was born! lol

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 11/06/16 4:44pm

Genesia

avatar

His unbounded creativity combined with his unbridled ambition. Without that combination, we'd never have known about the rest.
We don’t mourn artists because we knew them. We mourn them because they helped us know ourselves.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 11/06/16 4:45pm

Morningstarlet

avatar

I started the thread mainly to see how many would choose his eyes because I always felt his eyes were exceptional. But in reality the whole package comes together to make one beautifully talented man. A true one of a kind.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 11/06/16 4:56pm

HatrinaHaterwi
tz

avatar

I'd have to say his voice because that is what hooked me, long before I ever saw him. touched

Here's what bothers ME:

Prince died of an overdose of the drug Fentanyl. Of which, it is very highly fucking likely that he never even knew he'd taken.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 11/06/16 5:15pm

zoso1978

avatar

Everything. I can't pick just one. He was such a beautiful man. Outside and inside. Physical beauty, talented, generous. Truly 1 of a kind. fallinluv

Hey, hey, mama, said the way you move
Gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 11/06/16 5:41pm

journalism16

Everything.
Erin Smith
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 11/06/16 6:17pm

anangellooksdo
wn

cloveringold85 said:



Morningstarlet said:


purplerabbithole said:

his eyes and lips (well actually his nose and cheekbones are not bad either). If there is any flaw in his face, it is that the gap between the bottom of his nose and the top of his lip is kind of large..but I wouldn't really even call that a flaw.





Actually now that you mention it I have always liked his nose too. Okay, everything about him is perfection. The mold was broken after Prince was born.

.


OMG, yes, his nose!! How could I forget that -- he had the cutest nose, ever!!


.


Yes, God broke the mold after Prince was born! lol




His nose is especially hot in the Montreux 2013 The Love We Make video.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince's most attractive feature.