independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 18th Nov 2019 1:18am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Did Prince know how handsome he was?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 10/08/16 5:43pm

AnonymousFan

Did Prince know how handsome he was?

Did he really understand - did he truly comprehend just how absolutely and divinely handsome he was? Did he know it every second of everyday, in every fiber of his being?

When he looked in the mirror, did his face shine from the sheer amount of beauty reflecting off the glass?

Did he know that he was actually the most handsome man to ever grace the earth?

Did he know how much women loved his face and litheness of his body?

Did he purposely move with such alluring grace? Or was it just natural?

He always had the most seductive hip movements, was this purposeful?

He had the most exquisitely angular jaw-line I've ever seen. There's never been a stronger one - was he aware of this?

Did he know how beautiful his deep and sultry voice was? Did he also love his own voice?

Did he understand the power of his eyes? Or did he think it was strange when people couldn't look directly at them? Did he know his eyes were so piercing it hurt?

Did Prince's beauty come from God or some other divine force? Or was it purely genetic?

[Edited 10/8/16 17:45pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 10/08/16 5:51pm

Revolution

avatar

Yes...(backs out slowly)
Thanks for the laughs, arguments and overall enjoyment for the last umpteen years. It's time for me to retire from Prince.org and engage in the real world...lol. Above all, I appreciated the talent Prince. You were one of a kind.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 10/08/16 6:00pm

SquirrelMeat

avatar

No...he wasn't vain in the slightest. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 10/08/16 6:06pm

XxAxX

avatar

SquirrelMeat said:

No...he wasn't vain in the slightest. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

lol lol lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 10/08/16 6:25pm

SquirrelMeat

avatar

XxAxX said:

SquirrelMeat said:

No...he wasn't vain in the slightest. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

lol lol lol

.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 10/08/16 6:42pm

morningsong

SquirrelMeat said:

No...he wasn't vain in the slightest. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol




lol

#Prettyman
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 10/08/16 7:16pm

luvgirl

lol Preach it!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 10/08/16 7:37pm

ldmendes

avatar

Yes he did..his whole thing was he wanted to embody sex..and boy did he ever..he knew he was beautiful..he was the VJ Whisperer...come on people..please!

..Hello, who is it?
Yes, this is a prettyman, Princey!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 10/08/16 7:44pm

blondie1147

avatar

AnonymousFan said:

Did he really understand - did he truly comprehend just how absolutely and divinely handsome he was? Did he know it every second of everyday, in every fiber of his being?

When he looked in the mirror, did his face shine from the sheer amount of beauty reflecting off the glass?

Did he know that he was actually the most handsome man to ever grace the earth?

Did he know how much women loved his face and litheness of his body?

Did he purposely move with such alluring grace? Or was it just natural?

He always had the most seductive hip movements, was this purposeful?

He had the most exquisitely angular jaw-line I've ever seen. There's never been a stronger one - was he aware of this?

Did he know how beautiful his deep and sultry voice was? Did he also love his own voice?

Did he understand the power of his eyes? Or did he think it was strange when people couldn't look directly at them? Did he know his eyes were so piercing it hurt?

Did Prince's beauty come from God or some other divine force? Or was it purely genetic?

[Edited 10/8/16 17:45pm]

Oh, he knew.

"Don't worry about what I'm doing. Worry about why you are worried about what I am doing."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 10/08/16 8:08pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

ldmendes said:

Yes he did..his whole thing was he wanted to embody sex..and boy did he ever..he knew he was beautiful..he was the VJ Whisperer...come on people..please!

falloff

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 10/08/16 8:08pm

purplerabbitho
le

With a pound of makeup perhaps. I think if he fully understood how handsome he was, he wouldn't always need to wear makeup.

AnonymousFan said:

Did he really understand - did he truly comprehend just how absolutely and divinely handsome he was? Did he know it every second of everyday, in every fiber of his being?

When he looked in the mirror, did his face shine from the sheer amount of beauty reflecting off the glass?

Did he know that he was actually the most handsome man to ever grace the earth?

Did he know how much women loved his face and litheness of his body?

Did he purposely move with such alluring grace? Or was it just natural?

He always had the most seductive hip movements, was this purposeful?

He had the most exquisitely angular jaw-line I've ever seen. There's never been a stronger one - was he aware of this?

Did he know how beautiful his deep and sultry voice was? Did he also love his own voice?

Did he understand the power of his eyes? Or did he think it was strange when people couldn't look directly at them? Did he know his eyes were so piercing it hurt?

Did Prince's beauty come from God or some other divine force? Or was it purely genetic?

[Edited 10/8/16 17:45pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 10/08/16 8:31pm

LBrent

Revolution said:

Yes...(backs out slowly)


SquirrelMeat said:



XxAxX said:




SquirrelMeat said:


No...he wasn't vain in the slightest. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol



lol lol lol






highfive
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 10/08/16 8:49pm

journalism16

He definitely knew.
Erin Smith
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 10/08/16 9:09pm

Elvie

avatar

He played the camera but he doubted himself.. don't we all?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 10/08/16 9:31pm

CalhounSq

avatar

He knew mushy
heart prince I never met you, but I LOVE you & I will forever!! Thank you for being YOU - my little Princey, the best to EVER do it prince heart
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 10/08/16 10:10pm

paisleyparkgir
l

"She's so cool, I'm so ugly" -Peach

I doubt he knew.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 10/08/16 11:28pm

PeteSilas

remember the song prettyman? that sums it up, also, i learned what 'narcissistic' mean reading articles about him. however, i do believe something i heard bruce springsteen say recently, that is how all rockstars have both a feeling of being very special and a feeling of great inferiority. I do recall that a woman who's boyfriend i knew, met him, he asked her "don't you like me"? and you know what? he said the exact same thing on the song cindy c. also, he wasn't everyone's cup of tea, some people really thought he was ugly, usually those people are lookin through the european ideals of appearance so Prince's black features may really have seemed ugly to them. whatever, he didn't have any problems with the lady fans did he?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 10/09/16 12:13am

Linda1974

avatar

lol It just is what it is! SM cool

Forever in My Life....
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 10/09/16 12:41am

Linda1974

avatar

purplerabbithole said:

With a pound of makeup perhaps. I think if he fully understood how handsome he was, he wouldn't always need to wear makeup.

AnonymousFan said:

Did he really understand - did he truly comprehend just how absolutely and divinely handsome he was? Did he know it every second of everyday, in every fiber of his being?

When he looked in the mirror, did his face shine from the sheer amount of beauty reflecting off the glass?

Did he know that he was actually the most handsome man to ever grace the earth?

Did he know how much women loved his face and litheness of his body?

Did he purposely move with such alluring grace? Or was it just natural?

He always had the most seductive hip movements, was this purposeful?

He had the most exquisitely angular jaw-line I've ever seen. There's never been a stronger one - was he aware of this?

Did he know how beautiful his deep and sultry voice was? Did he also love his own voice?

Did he understand the power of his eyes? Or did he think it was strange when people couldn't look directly at them? Did he know his eyes were so piercing it hurt?

Did Prince's beauty come from God or some other divine force? Or was it purely genetic?

[Edited 10/8/16 17:45pm]

lol

Forever in My Life....
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 10/09/16 1:02am

contropurple

avatar

PeteSilas said:

remember the song prettyman? that sums it up, also, i learned what 'narcissistic' mean reading articles about him. however, i do believe something i heard bruce springsteen say recently, that is how all rockstars have both a feeling of being very special and a feeling of great inferiority. I do recall that a woman who's boyfriend i knew, met him, he asked her "don't you like me"? and you know what? he said the exact same thing on the song cindy c. also, he wasn't everyone's cup of tea, some people really thought he was ugly, usually those people are lookin through the european ideals of appearance so Prince's black features may really have seemed ugly to them. whatever, he didn't have any problems with the lady fans did he?



Yes this. I don't know if he 'knew' it, he sure believed it tho. And he was special and talented but also very complicated. Far from perfect, just like the rest of us.
Will be listening to the Purple One till the day I die. Will dance till I no longer can..
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 10/09/16 1:14am

anangellooksdo
wn

Linda1974 said:



lol It just is what it is! SM cool



What is this from?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 10/09/16 1:34am

Starrdust505

Question - Did Prince know how handsome he was?

-

Answer - All day, every day! That man was vain as hell and knew we ate it all up. biggrin

Come now, isn't life a little better with a pair of good shoes? - Prince 1985
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 10/09/16 7:04am

Morningstarlet

avatar

He knew it, but I think he still had insecurities.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 10/09/16 11:05am

Wlcm2thdwn3

avatar

Yes indeed. biggrin

How long do u wanna be loved? Is forever enough, is forever enough?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 10/09/16 11:31am

eightiesbrat

I have to go with hell yes he did. I sure hope he did and I get the strong impression that was the case. Would be hard to miss that looking in the mirror everyday smile

We all want the stuff that's found in our wildest dreams. . .
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 10/09/16 12:05pm

PennyPurple

avatar

I have to wonder if all the women he was with, really wanted to be with him, or just wanted a career boost?

He's hot, that's for sure.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 10/09/16 12:08pm

206Michelle

Morningstarlet said:

He knew it, but I think he still had insecurities.


yeahthat He was sexy and he knew it! Of course he had insecurities; he was human! But seriously, he knew that he drove women crazy with his sex appeal; it is obvious by watching concert footage, interviews, and performances. The VMA performance of "Gett Off" is a perfect example because he was not the least bit shy about shaking his tushy - covered only by see-through fabric - in front of the thousands of people at the venue and the millions of people watching on TV.
[Edited 10/9/16 18:40pm]
Live 4 Love ~ Love is God, God is love, Girls and boys love God above
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 10/09/16 12:27pm

cloveringold85

avatar

Yes, I think he did and he knew how to work it, but he was "modest" about it too at the same time, which is why I loved him so much. He was so adorable, sexy & down-to-earth and SO charming!! kisses

"With love, honor, and respect for every living thing in the universe, separation ceases, and we all become one being, singing one song." - Prince Roger Nelson (1958-2016)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 10/09/16 1:21pm

PeteSilas

lisa said something interesting in Alan Lights book, that Prince had a video camera running around his house so he could see how he looked in different situations/light pretty smart. this was before he was a superstar and was still looking to see how he could get any edge possible.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 10/09/16 8:51pm

LBrent

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Did Prince know how handsome he was?