independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > A gift to all of you
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 09/29/16 10:48pm

meagemini2

A gift to all of you

I had a grand, crazy idea to attach a battery operated small boom box on the fence - now not a possibility - and play this song for fans(friends) to remind them that Prince will always be with them. This song reminded me of all of us here at he org and all over the world and our love for our beloved Prince. Instead I leave you with the words - you have the music in you already. Peace, love and healing and all going to PP now and in the future, i wish you safe travel. prince heart grouphug

Oh, ooh

Wherever u go, whatever u do
Oh, please, remember that I'll always be there for you
You don't have to call, you don't have to say
Just think about me and I'll be on my way

I don't have to worry, I'm sure you'll be fine
'Cuz if you stay happy, then what's your's is mine
Wherever u go, whatever u do
Remember that I'll always be there for you

Oh, baby

Wherever you are, think of your dreams
Oh, please, remember life ain't always what it seems
For each rainy day that comes your way
The sun will come shining and you'll be okay

Keep on smiling, every girl and boy
Remember when you were children you had toys
Wherever you are, think of your dreams
Remember that dreams become the life you lead

Whatever you play, it's okay to lose

Ooh, sometimes, long as you learn from every game you choose
If one thing is sure, you'll always endure
If you try your best at everything you do

Say what you mean and mean what you say
The price for a broken heart's to much to pay
And nothing is worth it, if you don't have to try
The higher the stakes, the higher the sky

Wherever u go, whatever u do
Please remember, remember that I'll always be there for you



  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 09/30/16 10:33am

anotherfan

Thank you. What a thoughtful idea to comfort people as they are near the fence! I am glad you posted it here.

grouphug

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 09/30/16 4:02pm

bigtimefan

avatar

meagemini2 said:

Oh, ooh

Wherever u go, whatever u do
Oh, please, remember that I'll always be there for you
You don't have to call, you don't have to say
Just think about me and I'll be on my way

I don't have to worry, I'm sure you'll be fine
'Cuz if you stay happy, then what's your's is mine
Wherever u go, whatever u do
Remember that I'll always be there for you

Oh, baby

Wherever you are, think of your dreams
Oh, please, remember life ain't always what it seems
For each rainy day that comes your way
The sun will come shining and you'll be okay

Keep on smiling, every girl and boy
Remember when you were children you had toys
Wherever you are, think of your dreams
Remember that dreams become the life you lead

Whatever you play, it's okay to lose

Ooh, sometimes, long as you learn from every game you choose
If one thing is sure, you'll always endure
If you try your best at everything you do

Say what you mean and mean what you say
The price for a broken heart's to much to pay
And nothing is worth it, if you don't have to try
The higher the stakes, the higher the sky

Wherever u go, whatever u do
Please remember, remember that I'll always be there for you



Beautiful Pardon my ignorance, but what is this from?

Eventually every cloud runs out of rain.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 09/30/16 4:22pm

HatrinaHaterwi
tz

avatar

Thank you for posting this because I really do not understand any of the BS and animosity that's been going on since Prince's body departed this world.

Those of us with the real understanding, know Prince LEFT US ALL so many gifts. And the keys to finding them are already embedded in us -- because he deliberatly put them there --every chance he could. Whether we realized it or not.

Here's what bothers ME:

Prince died of an overdose of the drug Fentanyl. Of which, it is very highly fucking likely that he never even knew he'd taken.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 09/30/16 4:25pm

SquirrelMeat

avatar

meagemini2 said:

I had a grand, crazy idea to attach a battery operated small boom box on the fence - now not a possibility - and play this song for fans(friends) to remind them that Prince will always be with them. This song reminded me of all of us here at he org and all over the world and our love for our beloved Prince. Instead I leave you with the words - you have the music in you already. Peace, love and healing and all going to PP now and in the future, i wish you safe travel. prince heart grouphug

Oh, ooh

Wherever u go, whatever u do
Oh, please, remember that I'll always be there for you
You don't have to call, you don't have to say
Just think about me and I'll be on my way

I don't have to worry, I'm sure you'll be fine
'Cuz if you stay happy, then what's your's is mine
Wherever u go, whatever u do
Remember that I'll always be there for you

Oh, baby

Wherever you are, think of your dreams
Oh, please, remember life ain't always what it seems
For each rainy day that comes your way
The sun will come shining and you'll be okay

Keep on smiling, every girl and boy
Remember when you were children you had toys
Wherever you are, think of your dreams
Remember that dreams become the life you lead

Whatever you play, it's okay to lose

Ooh, sometimes, long as you learn from every game you choose
If one thing is sure, you'll always endure
If you try your best at everything you do

Say what you mean and mean what you say
The price for a broken heart's to much to pay
And nothing is worth it, if you don't have to try
The higher the stakes, the higher the sky

Wherever u go, whatever u do
Please remember, remember that I'll always be there for you





I think the idea is a little out there, but strangely enough, I've read your post with the very song playing through my headphones. I think its the song that should be played at the end of the Paisley tour. Its a great uplifting track and the lyrics now have added meaning.

.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 09/30/16 4:43pm

Lovejunky

bigtimefan said:

meagemini2 said:

Oh, ooh

Wherever u go, whatever u do
Oh, please, remember that I'll always be there for you
You don't have to call, you don't have to say
Just think about me and I'll be on my way

I don't have to worry, I'm sure you'll be fine
'Cuz if you stay happy, then what's your's is mine
Wherever u go, whatever u do
Remember that I'll always be there for you

Oh, baby

Wherever you are, think of your dreams
Oh, please, remember life ain't always what it seems
For each rainy day that comes your way
The sun will come shining and you'll be okay

Keep on smiling, every girl and boy
Remember when you were children you had toys
Wherever you are, think of your dreams
Remember that dreams become the life you lead

Whatever you play, it's okay to lose

Ooh, sometimes, long as you learn from every game you choose
If one thing is sure, you'll always endure
If you try your best at everything you do

Say what you mean and mean what you say
The price for a broken heart's to much to pay
And nothing is worth it, if you don't have to try
The higher the stakes, the higher the sky

Wherever u go, whatever u do
Please remember, remember that I'll always be there for you



Beautiful Pardon my ignorance, but what is this from?

These are the Lyrics

:Wherever U go Whatever U do ~ Rave un2 the JOY FANTASTIC music

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > A gift to all of you