independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > I can't love u anymore
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 03/07/13 8:18am

funkman777

I can't love u anymore

I just found this gem recently. What a beautiful song! How has it remained unreleased? There are so many possibilities with arrangement. Personally, I find some of Prince's unreleased music to be just pure genius. I am dumbfounded as to why it is kept from public release, but, as we all know, Prince does what Prince wants.

If there are any piano players out there able to send me the chords to this song, I would greatly appreciate it. I don't read music but would love to mess around with the chords.

Thanks!!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 03/07/13 8:30am

Cuddles

avatar

which version are you listening to?

To make a thief, make an owner; to create crime, create laws.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 03/07/13 8:54pm

funkman777

The only version I found was just prince and a piano. What other versions are out there?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 03/07/13 9:09pm

rdhull

avatar

funkman777 said:

The only version I found was just prince and a piano. What other versions are out there?

Thats the only verison Ive ever heard

and yeah, I agree, its great

It's so simple

That Girl Thing reminded me of this song

"Climb in my fur."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 03/08/13 4:03am

dJJ

Would be nice if others could hear it too.

99% of my posts are ironic. Maybe this post sides with the other 1%.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 03/08/13 6:58am

Cuddles

avatar

funkman777 said:

The only version I found was just prince and a piano. What other versions are out there?

I have four different versions. Two with two other peoples voices.

To make a thief, make an owner; to create crime, create laws.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 03/08/13 11:29am

Dandroppedadim
e

interesting about versions. there are actually 2 prince versions. they are virtually identical, I assume from the same session (takes 1 & 2, like 5 women or Sarah). one has a slightly delayed vocal at the beginning "I....can't love u"'...

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 03/08/13 12:09pm

TwiliteKid

avatar

dJJ said:

Would be nice if others could hear it too.

Google is your friend.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > I can't love u anymore