independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 18th Mar 2019 11:19am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > The Mayte PETITION : POST HERE!
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 12/10/11 3:26pm

Insatiable4

The Mayte PETITION : POST HERE!

I know this has been said time and time before but now it's time to put words into action. I missed seeing mayte and prince on stage 2gether. Their chemistry was like no other I never had the chance to see the two of them together live . I love to watch all the old video performances of the the two in 90's , my favorite performance was "the max"on aersenio hall with Mayte dancing on the piano . I know many of you just like me wish the the two would reunite again at least just perform one song together again. Mayte friend Dave has came here on the org and has expressed the same idea And I feel this time if all of Mayte supporters really make the effort by commenting if you agree and showing your love here and hopes that it will get back to Mayte or her friend Dave .If he reads this maybe he might have some connections that could reach out to Prince. I truly believe if we get enough people ( the more the better) we can push it and make this happen! So come on people show your love below if you want to see Maye and Prince on stage together again! If anybody know Dave or how to contact him please do so ! send emails or messages on facebook do whatever you can smile

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 12/10/11 3:27pm

Insatiable4

Mods would you please be so kindly to make this a sticky please smile thanks

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 12/10/11 3:29pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

more like mods come close this weird topic... confused

What if half the things ever said
Turned out 2 be a lie
How will U know the Truth?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 12/10/11 3:30pm

rdhull

avatar

[img:$uid]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/6384/w0b41.gif[/img:$uid]

sitting like a princess perched in her electric chair
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 12/10/11 3:37pm

Insatiable4

Is it really necessary for the negative comments? this thread was created for FANS of Mayte if you like what you read or disagree why bother commenting? please keep all negative hateful comments to yourself thank you

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 12/10/11 3:42pm

MarquessMarq

avatar

[img:$uid]http://i52.tinypic.com/262p9mr.gif[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i52.tinypic.com/262p9mr.gif[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i52.tinypic.com/262p9mr.gif[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i52.tinypic.com/262p9mr.gif[/img:$uid]

[img:$uid]http://i52.tinypic.com/262p9mr.gif[/img:$uid]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 12/10/11 3:45pm

jonylawson

i hate these posts

one day i can be reading one of harlopolis's or theaudiences or langbleu's posts nodding in agreement or being stimulated into thought

THEN I COME ACROSS THIS SHIT

and i question should i even be on an internet forum at 38?

so you "and your mate dave" want prince's ex wife from 15 years ago to perform together cos you missed it?

Cn you imagaine mayte's phonecall

"BUT PRINCE HIS MATE DAVE ALSO WANTS US TOO.........."

neutral neutral neutral neutral AND A THOUSAND confused confused confused

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 12/10/11 3:50pm

powersoul99

Insatiable4 said:

Is it really necessary for the negative comments? this thread was created for FANS of Mayte if you like what you read or disagree why bother commenting? please keep all negative hateful comments to yourself thank you

TWAT

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 12/10/11 3:51pm

errant

avatar

Insatiable4 said:

Is it really necessary for the negative comments? this thread was created for FANS of Mayte if you like what you read or disagree why bother commenting? please keep all negative hateful comments to yourself thank you

How about you butt out of the Prince and Mayte's relationship? They were married, lost a child, divorced. If either one of them wanted anything to do with each other at this point, 10 years later, they would do it regardless of some petition.

This is very creepy and obnoxious of you.

"does my cock look fat in these jeans?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 12/10/11 3:54pm

rdhull

avatar

Insatiable4 said:

Is it really necessary for the negative comments?

[img:$uid]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5184SYWMJHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg[/img:$uid]

sitting like a princess perched in her electric chair
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 12/10/11 3:57pm

funkmunki

avatar

It's a nice sentiment but im afraid they have moved on...."all good things they say never last"... sad

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 12/10/11 4:03pm

babyjubilation

Don't worry about them. They're just people who get a kick out of telling people to mind their own business. They just want to control the situation. It makes them feel like moderators. lol

If Prince officially moves on with people from his past...did he not just visit wendy and lisa?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 12/10/11 4:08pm

V10LETBLUES

Insatiable4 said:

Is it really necessary for the negative comments? this thread was created for FANS of Mayte if you like what you read or disagree why bother commenting? please keep all negative hateful comments to yourself thank you

In all seriousness, the topic of your thread is fanaticism creepy for sure. But I am with you about the dickish comments. But it's typical for this forum. The comments regarding your thread are 100 fold worse than your thread could ever be. If they were mildly funny or half way witty it would be ok, but just the same ignorant people posting the same ignorant crap with the same tired animated giffs that were not funny ten years ago but they still trot them out.

This thread could be a teachable moment. It should be a sticky. A sticky for all things fail.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 12/10/11 4:10pm

rdhull

avatar

babyjubilation said:

Don't worry about them. They're just people who get a kick out of telling people to mind their own business. They just want to control the situation. It makes them feel like moderators. lol

[img:$uid]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b2/Wrong_Single_Cover.jpg/220px-Wrong_Single_Cover.jpg[/img:$uid]

sitting like a princess perched in her electric chair
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 12/10/11 4:15pm

GoldenParachut
e

From what Ive seen, I dont think Mayte OR Manuala has moved on. Every chance they get, they post about Prince on their FB's. I remember when Prince was playing his LA shows that Mayte wrote on Sheila E's Twitter about how she missed being in rehearsals.

I think Dave is her lemming. And a pretty pathetic one at that. He posted here trying to get the same thing going as if he had any authority or pull to actually make it happen. I think he says what Mayte wants to say but wont, in fear of looking too low brow. So Myate probably tells Dave what to say.

As for your motion, again, like I said, what in the world makes you think DAVE, maytes friend, has any feasible chance to make that happen again? All he does is talk shit on Prince anyway. But I put money on it, that they ALL, still listen to his music. lol Looks like prince gets the last laugh.

funkmunki said:

It's a nice sentiment but im afraid they have moved on...."all good things they say never last"... sad

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 12/10/11 4:37pm

Trashcat

avatar

Have a look at 'The W2A: Euro Tour Song Survey' http://prince.org/msg/12/362417
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 12/10/11 4:41pm

funkmunki

avatar

^Booooooshh confused

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 12/10/11 4:47pm

funkmunki

avatar

Listen to the lyrics original poster.......people deal with shit the best they can.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 12/10/11 4:59pm

Insatiable4

I'm going to be the better person and disregard all of the negative nonsense comments and all of you who agree please ignore their senseless comments and for the record i never said anything about prince and mayte getting back together as a couple i meant reunite as perform on stage together just like he reunited with other associates in the past and bring them out on tour . I'm a fanatic and creepy wanting to make this happen? so i guess those of you want prince to reunite with wendy and lisa ,the revolution, sheila e. and other old band mates and associates just as mayte is an old band member are fanatics also?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 12/10/11 5:05pm

umanbing

avatar

GoldenParachute said:

From what Ive seen, I dont think Mayte OR Manuala has moved on. Every chance they get, they post about Prince on their FB's. I remember when Prince was playing his LA shows that Mayte wrote on Sheila E's Twitter about how she missed being in rehearsals.

I think Dave is her lemming. And a pretty pathetic one at that. He posted here trying to get the same thing going as if he had any authority or pull to actually make it happen. I think he says what Mayte wants to say but wont, in fear of looking too low brow. So Myate probably tells Dave what to say.

As for your motion, again, like I said, what in the world makes you think DAVE, maytes friend, has any feasible chance to make that happen again? All he does is talk shit on Prince anyway. But I put money on it, that they ALL, still listen to his music. lol Looks like prince gets the last laugh.

funkmunki said:

It's a nice sentiment but im afraid they have moved on...."all good things they say never last"... sad

I think he's a lemming for Mayte. She could have picked up using her friends to say what she doesn't want to say on the internet from Prince. I bet Mayte and Manuela signed confidentiality agreements so they can't come straight out and say what they want to say about Prince so they use FB to hint to his fans what kind of person Prince really is. None of their comments show him in a good light. I think Mayte misses all the attention she got when performing w/ Prince and when he was out in LA she really missed it so she posted that on Sheila E's twitter in hopes Prince was missing her too. It would have been nice to see her perform w/ him but obviously it's not that type of party since Prince wanted Mayte to pay for her VIP ticket to see him.

...bing ain't lie.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 12/10/11 5:15pm

funkmunki

avatar

Insatiable4 said:

I'm going to be the better person and disregard all of the negative nonsense comments and all of you who agree please ignore their senseless comments and for the record i never said anything about prince and mayte getting back together as a couple i meant reunite as perform on stage together just like he reunited with other associates in the past and bring them out on tour . I'm a fanatic and creepy wanting to make this happen? so i guess those of you want prince to reunite with wendy and lisa ,the revolution, sheila e. and other old band mates and associates just as mayte is an old band member are fanatics also?

it's never gonna happen, but you knew that troll

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 12/10/11 5:22pm

errant

avatar

Insatiable4 said:

I'm going to be the better person and disregard all of the negative nonsense comments and all of you who agree please ignore their senseless comments and for the record i never said anything about prince and mayte getting back together as a couple i meant reunite as perform on stage together just like he reunited with other associates in the past and bring them out on tour . I'm a fanatic and creepy wanting to make this happen? so i guess those of you want prince to reunite with wendy and lisa ,the revolution, sheila e. and other old band mates and associates just as mayte is an old band member are fanatics also?

have you ever been divorced? if you had been, you probably wouldn't be all that excited at prospect of dancing around on a stage with your ex-spouse, would you?

also, you think that wishing he'd perform with former band members is the same wanting him to drag his ex-wife onstage to shake her ass for no particular reason?

"does my cock look fat in these jeans?"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 12/10/11 5:23pm

GoldenParachut
e

umanbing said:

GoldenParachute said:

From what Ive seen, I dont think Mayte OR Manuala has moved on. Every chance they get, they post about Prince on their FB's. I remember when Prince was playing his LA shows that Mayte wrote on Sheila E's Twitter about how she missed being in rehearsals.

I think Dave is her lemming. And a pretty pathetic one at that. He posted here trying to get the same thing going as if he had any authority or pull to actually make it happen. I think he says what Mayte wants to say but wont, in fear of looking too low brow. So Myate probably tells Dave what to say.

As for your motion, again, like I said, what in the world makes you think DAVE, maytes friend, has any feasible chance to make that happen again? All he does is talk shit on Prince anyway. But I put money on it, that they ALL, still listen to his music. lol Looks like prince gets the last laugh.

I think he's a lemming for Mayte. She could have picked up using her friends to say what she doesn't want to say on the internet from Prince. I bet Mayte and Manuela signed confidentiality agreements so they can't come straight out and say what they want to say about Prince so they use FB to hint to his fans what kind of person Prince really is. None of their comments show him in a good light. I think Mayte misses all the attention she got when performing w/ Prince and when he was out in LA she really missed it so she posted that on Sheila E's twitter in hopes Prince was missing her too. It would have been nice to see her perform w/ him but obviously it's not that type of party since Prince wanted Mayte to pay for her VIP ticket to see him.

nod

I think its deeper, as I've observed. And I only say this from what I've seen recently because it seems Mayte has started to post a lot more this last year regarding Prince. I remember she even posted about seeing Bria in a salon once. I think she is jealous a bit of any new Prince proteges or women rumored to be with Prince i.e. Misty. I remember Dave posting about how Mayte should be dancing instead of Misty and "show" Misty "how its really done". lol Right. Something tells me, Misty aint checking for Mayte. Misty is accomplished and a much better dancer then Mayte, imo.

To be honest, it seems like they all go crazy after Prince, even Bria. I think, they all visit this site daily, and read the gossip being said about them and others. Its obvious. People think theyre above it, but clearly, they aint.

Someone posted on Myates Twitter how they thought it was "sad" what happened with Prince and her and Mayte responded and said "yes, it is sad". Implying she missed Prince. I think she still loves him and hasnt moved on. I dont necessarily blame her because she was very young and its hard to get over your first but years later, you would think that maybe she would be married with her own life. I guess not.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 12/10/11 5:35pm

funkmunki

avatar

GoldenParachute said:

umanbing said:

I think he's a lemming for Mayte. She could have picked up using her friends to say what she doesn't want to say on the internet from Prince. I bet Mayte and Manuela signed confidentiality agreements so they can't come straight out and say what they want to say about Prince so they use FB to hint to his fans what kind of person Prince really is. None of their comments show him in a good light. I think Mayte misses all the attention she got when performing w/ Prince and when he was out in LA she really missed it so she posted that on Sheila E's twitter in hopes Prince was missing her too. It would have been nice to see her perform w/ him but obviously it's not that type of party since Prince wanted Mayte to pay for her VIP ticket to see him.

nod

I think its deeper, as I've observed. And I only say this from what I've seen recently because it seems Mayte has started to post a lot more this last year regarding Prince. I remember she even posted about seeing Bria in a salon once. I think she is jealous a bit of any new Prince proteges or women rumored to be with Prince i.e. Misty. I remember Dave posting about how Mayte should be dancing instead of Misty and "show" Misty "how its really done". lol Right. Something tells me, Misty aint checking for Mayte. Misty is accomplished and a much better dancer then Mayte, imo.

To be honest, it seems like they all go crazy after Prince, even Bria. I think, they all visit this site daily, and read the gossip being said about them and others. Its obvious. People think theyre above it, but clearly, they aint.

Someone posted on Myates Twitter how they thought it was "sad" what happened with Prince and her and Mayte responded and said "yes, it is sad". Implying she missed Prince. I think she still loves him and hasnt moved on. I dont necessarily blame her because she was very young and its hard to get over your first but years later, you would think that maybe she would be married with her own life. I guess not.

so you pointing it all out has helped matters?.......listen we all wish thy could be as one but deleting years of nastiness is never easy...fortune favors the brave. woot!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 12/10/11 6:07pm

jayARDAHB

Great idea!!!

You must be a newer Prince fan in that you think Prince is going to acknowledge this!

This is Prince that we speak of - he doesn't listen to anybody!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 12/10/11 6:36pm

HatrinaHaterwi
tz

avatar

Prince wouldn't even let Mayte into a concert recently without paying the price of admission. That says just about all that needs to be said on the matter.

lockdance

"Those that KNEW the number and didn't call...FUCK ALL Y'ALL!"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 12/10/11 9:19pm

MadamGoodnight

There are people who are freindly with their exes, and there are those who never want to see their exes again. I wouldn't want to try to put pressure on anyone who has been through a divorce. If Prince really wanted to do this, he knows where to find Mayte, and how to reach out to her. I'm not trying to be mean, but it's not his fault that you never saw P and Mayte perform live. Mayte would be much better than his most recent addition, but she's not just an ex bandmember.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 12/10/11 10:18pm

rgsince81

avatar

popcorn

Pray Daily!!!!! RIP AMY WINEHOUSE Keep Calm, Carry on
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 12/10/11 10:56pm

Astasheiks

avatar

MadamGoodnight said:

There are people who are freindly with their exes, and there are those who never want to see their exes again. I wouldn't want to try to put pressure on anyone who has been through a divorce. If Prince really wanted to do this, he knows where to find Mayte, and how to reach out to her. I'm not trying to be mean, but it's not his fault that you never saw P and Mayte perform live. Mayte would be much better than his most recent addition, but she's not just an ex bandmember.

nod

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 12/10/11 11:13pm

purplethunder3
121

avatar

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything." --Plato
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > The Mayte PETITION : POST HERE!