independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince Photo From Rolling Stone
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 4 of 4 <1234
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #90 posted 11/23/10 1:38pm

eros

he looks like an old photo I remember seeing of his father back in the day

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #91 posted 11/23/10 4:30pm

GermanHottie19
81

avatar

Spinlight said:

TheSacrificeOfVictor said:

Oh come on, he's not Peter Fucking Pan. He still looks better than me and i'm only 22.

Then, sorry, you look like shit.

He looks better than your avatar and you are how old?

18 August 2007, O2 Arena, London
5 July 2010, Waldb├╝hne, Berlin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #92 posted 11/23/10 4:31pm

GermanHottie19
81

avatar

blackbob said:

remember he didnt sleep for the whole of the 80s... biggrin

haha, I bet he still doesnt get much sleep.

18 August 2007, O2 Arena, London
5 July 2010, Waldb├╝hne, Berlin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #93 posted 11/23/10 5:57pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

[img:$uid]http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab348/onlyNdaUSA/bighead.jpg[/img:$uid]

opps uploaded the wrong one

[img:$uid]http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab348/onlyNdaUSA/ppboy2.jpg[/img:$uid]

[Edited 11/23/10 18:06pm]

I stand with Ben and the Moderators!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #94 posted 11/23/10 7:59pm

NewPowerSista

avatar

I know all of the pictures we see of Prince aren't photoshopped (fan pics from shows, for example), BUT I do think that lighting is very important and clearly, this is not a good angle for him! Oh well, can't stay young-looking forever. He's still his sexy self...especially for those of us who are aging with him! wink

Never trust anything spoken in the presence of an erection.
H Michael Frase
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #95 posted 11/23/10 11:41pm

CerpinTaxt

avatar

Looks like he's playing Controversy in this one

The whole XXXX25 chicken scratch

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #96 posted 11/24/10 1:32am

KidaDynamite

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

[img:$uid]http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab348/onlyNdaUSA/ppboy2.jpg[/img:$uid]

[Edited 11/23/10 18:06pm]

falloff

surviving on the thought of loving you, it's just like the water
I ain't felt this way in years...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #97 posted 11/29/10 4:29am

Eyeofthelotus

NouveauDance said:

Eyeofthelotus said:

U know who else looks the same?

File:Chuck Norris 200611292256.jpg

Does he look 70?

Without the toupee and hair dye, yes, he would probably look 70.

...be warned.....he will look for you.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #98 posted 11/29/10 4:33am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

Eyeofthelotus said:

NouveauDance said:

Without the toupee and hair dye, yes, he would probably look 70.

...be warned.....he will look for you.

Look? He dosn't look he just punches!

I stand with Ben and the Moderators!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #99 posted 11/29/10 8:18am

Eyeofthelotus

OnlyNDaUsa said:

[img:$uid]http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab348/onlyNdaUSA/bighead.jpg[/img:$uid]

opps uploaded the wrong one

[img:$uid]http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab348/onlyNdaUSA/ppboy2.jpg[/img:$uid]

[Edited 11/23/10 18:06pm]

Pfft!!! lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #100 posted 11/29/10 7:52pm

prodigalfan

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

that is a little "old skin" a little"bad photo" a little "we are spoiled with all the photoshoped pics of him as of late"

right.

And look at his hand playing the guitar. His hands are showing his age. The skin is looking less elastic.... more fragile looking.

sad We ALL are getting old...er.

"Remember, one man's filler is another man's killer" -- Haystack
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #101 posted 11/29/10 10:06pm

NewPowerSista

avatar

prodigalfan said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

that is a little "old skin" a little"bad photo" a little "we are spoiled with all the photoshoped pics of him as of late"

right.

And look at his hand playing the guitar. His hands are showing his age. The skin is looking less elastic.... more fragile looking.

sad We ALL are getting old...er.

Often the hands are the first to show age. I've always loved Prince's hands! I think I still will.

Never trust anything spoken in the presence of an erection.
H Michael Frase
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #102 posted 11/29/10 10:40pm

4Eternity

avatar

chewymusic said:

eyewishuheaven said:

I hope to see a wrinkly, 80 year-old Prince wheel himself out on stage, wail on the guitar for half an hour, kick somebody in the nuts, and then wheel himself right the hell back off. cool

yeahthat

littleredcorvette said:

oh who tha fuck cares about his age, let's all b glad he's alive and still doin his thaaang cool

yeahthat

yeahthat biggrin

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #103 posted 11/30/10 9:50pm

Lelaina

avatar

Spinlight said:

TheSacrificeOfVictor said:

Oh come on, he's not Peter Fucking Pan. He still looks better than me and i'm only 22.

Then, sorry, you look like shit.

giggle

~ can you my darling, can you picture? ~
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #104 posted 12/01/10 1:31am

Cerebus

avatar

Part of that is just lighting, but I sure hope it helps some of those people in the last "is Prince getting old" thread realize what some of us were saying. Dude does NOT look the same as he did 25 years ago.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #105 posted 12/01/10 4:48am

brechten

well, lot's of it is the lightning.

these pictures are taken in Antwerp and i was there on the front row and he looked much better than in these pictures.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #106 posted 12/01/10 7:41pm

purplerain14

avatar

prince is still the BEST looking guy in the WORLD in my oppinion. like u guys dont ever take pictures that make u look bad, i know i have some pics that make me look old....and im 14 smile

i think he still looks 20:)

Don't need no reefer, don't need cocaine
Purple music does the same 2 my brain
And I'm high, so high
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #107 posted 12/01/10 7:43pm

Cerebus

avatar

We need a Kool-Aid pouring emoticon. nod

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #108 posted 12/01/10 7:49pm

purplerain14

avatar

4Eternity said:

chewymusic said:

yeahthat

yeahthat biggrin

yeahthat seriously 4 his age he looks so good, and he still has so much energy on stage too, but its kinda sad that he doesnt do the splits anymore......i heard he go hip surgery...is that true? in some pictures i notice that he isnt wearing heels.......i love the heels! sad

Don't need no reefer, don't need cocaine
Purple music does the same 2 my brain
And I'm high, so high
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #109 posted 12/02/10 9:04am

vman4639

rmartin70 said:

In Rolling Stones Hottest Live Shots section, Prince's photo was the first to pop up.




http://www.rollingstone.c...383/111800



Chlorine Bacon Skin!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #110 posted 12/02/10 2:38pm

PaisleyRose

Prince is beautiful!! heart My heart still skips a beat when I see him cool wink
PaisleyRose was here rose
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #111 posted 12/02/10 5:21pm

purplerain14

avatar

prince at the same age! no wrinkles!

Don't need no reefer, don't need cocaine
Purple music does the same 2 my brain
And I'm high, so high
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #112 posted 12/02/10 5:38pm

Spinlight

avatar

GermanHottie1981 said:

Spinlight said:

Then, sorry, you look like shit.

He looks better than your avatar and you are how old?

LOL, You don't know who or what my avatar is.

And before you start jumpin' on people's avatars.............

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #113 posted 12/02/10 5:49pm

lovesexy06

avatar

purplerain14 said:

4Eternity said:

yeahthat biggrin

yeahthat seriously 4 his age he looks so good, and he still has so much energy on stage too, but its kinda sad that he doesnt do the splits anymore......i heard he go hip surgery...is that true? in some pictures i notice that he isnt wearing heels.......i love the heels! sad

I heard he needed hip replacement surgery years ago , but JW ( among a lot of other things) don't allow blood transfusions, so i don't know whether he actually had the op.

I don't care how he looks he is still my no 1 pin-up!!!!!!!

[Edited 12/2/10 17:49pm]

Prince once tried 2 change his name 2 a symbol so that ur'e mother couldn't find him in the phonebook!
Peace & Be Wild!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #114 posted 12/02/10 7:58pm

PurpleDiamond2
009

rmartin70 said:

In Rolling Stones Hottest Live Shots section, Prince's photo was the first to pop up.

[img:$uid]http://i964.photobucket.com/albums/ae121/rmartin70/Antwerp2010.jpg[/img:$uid]

http://www.rollingstone.c...383/111800

oh dear

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #115 posted 12/02/10 8:17pm

purplerain14

avatar

Spinlight said:

GermanHottie1981 said:

He looks better than your avatar and you are how old?

LOL, You don't know who or what my avatar is.

And before you start jumpin' on people's avatars.............

hey! lets all b nice. we all know that prince looks way better then u spinlight biggrin

Don't need no reefer, don't need cocaine
Purple music does the same 2 my brain
And I'm high, so high
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #116 posted 12/02/10 10:25pm

DaphneLovesPR1
NCE

avatar

purplerain14 said:

prince is still the BEST looking guy in the WORLD in my oppinion. like u guys dont ever take pictures that make u look bad, i know i have some pics that make me look old....and im 14 smile

i think he still looks 20:)

Word!

And you're right, sometimes pics can age you, clothes can do that too. My sister has to always remind me when we are shopping, "no not that, it makes you look 40." The clothese just aren't right, too loose maybe. But really, there ain't nothing wrong with that pic. Lots of folks in their 20s have lines when they smile a big old cheesy smile like that..has nothing to do with age! In person, this man is flawless and still looks 25!!

Prince is GORGEOUS. I'm inspired. GOD is GREAT. Is there anything else to say? lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 4 of 4 <1234
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Prince: Music and More > Prince Photo From Rolling Stone