independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 23rd May 2019 1:51pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > Discover MAYTE's "The Most Beautiful U" and remembering PRINCE & MAYTE'S wedding anniversary on Valentine's Day
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 02/17/19 6:47am

VioletWaiting

TheTruth123 said:

Latin said:
"I am so excited to introduce TMBU this #valentinesday, a space to discover and celebrate The Most Beautiful U in all of us. Head to tmbulife.com and follow @tmbulife on Facebook and Instagram to join me on the beginning of this Beautiful adventure! With love, Mayte" http://www.tmbulife.com
I really like this idea. Her words about dancing are very wise! Her skin is still “soft as a flower”, too. She is again beautifully. Has anyone heard any updates on how she is feeling in regards to the auto-immune illness she told us about last year?

Hey truth. i haven't heard her say anything about an auto immune problem. key me in will you?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 02/18/19 7:13am

Latin

"U are Beautiful ✨
#tmbu #tmbulife #saturdaymood"

https://www.instagram.com...9iRwzBjAU/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #32 posted 02/18/19 8:15am

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

"U are Beautiful ✨ #tmbu #tmbulife #saturdaymood" https://www.instagram.com...9iRwzBjAU/

Really nice pics! smile

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #33 posted 02/18/19 1:32pm

Latin

"Let’s chat! #TMBU celebrates the Most Beautiful U in all of us by sharing our voices and stories in a growing community. Ask a question at http://www.tmbulife.com/u/ and follow @tmbulife to stay updated! ♥️"

https://www.instagram.com...CALWnA-xk/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #34 posted 02/18/19 1:54pm

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

"Let’s chat! #TMBU celebrates the Most Beautiful U in all of us by sharing our voices and stories in a growing community. Ask a question at http://www.tmbulife.com/u/ and follow @tmbulife to stay updated! ♥️" https://www.instagram.com...CALWnA-xk/

cool Thanks for sharing. I like what Mayte is doing with this site. Nice idea!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #35 posted 02/18/19 6:28pm

petalthecat

avatar

VioletWaiting said:



TheTruth123 said:


Latin said:
"I am so excited to introduce TMBU this #valentinesday, a space to discover and celebrate The Most Beautiful U in all of us. Head to tmbulife.com and follow @tmbulife on Facebook and Instagram to join me on the beginning of this Beautiful adventure! With love, Mayte" http://www.tmbulife.com

I really like this idea. Her words about dancing are very wise! Her skin is still “soft as a flower”, too. She is again beautifully. Has anyone heard any updates on how she is feeling in regards to the auto-immune illness she told us about last year?

Hey truth. i haven't heard her say anything about an auto immune problem. key me in will you?


I believe she was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. There should be a link if you Google mayte and MS.
There's always a rainbow 🌈 , at the end of every rain ☔️
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #36 posted 02/18/19 8:46pm

Latin

"What makes you excited for the #future?
#TMBU #tmbulife #sundaymotivation"

https://www.instagram.com...__XLRh1PI/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #37 posted 02/20/19 1:51pm

Latin

"Beauty is U.
#tmbu #wednesdayquotes #wednesdaymotivation"

https://www.instagram.com...HEx55h425/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #38 posted 02/21/19 6:29am

Latin

"Exciting things are happening at @tmbulife! We want to hear about your recent travel journey. Send us a note and picture of you during your trip at http://www.tmbulife.com/the-most/ (link in bio) We’ll be sharing our favorite stories in March!⠀
#tmbu #tmbulife #travel"

https://www.instagram.com...IG-maj0-D/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #39 posted 02/21/19 8:59pm

Latin

"#tbt to Morocco. ♥️
Read the full story at www.tmbulife.com/the-most
#throwbackthursday #tmbu #tmbulife"

https://www.instagram.com...KOFDzh1i5/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #40 posted 02/21/19 9:03pm

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

"#tbt to Morocco. ♥️ Read the full story at www.tmbulife.com/the-most #throwbackthursday #tmbu #tmbulife" https://www.instagram.com...KOFDzh1i5/

Nice! Love the pic of she and Ziggy! heart

[Edited 2/21/19 21:05pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #41 posted 02/23/19 11:12am

Latin

"Finish this sentence, “love is...”
#fridayquotes #tmbu #tmbulife #fridaymotivation"

https://www.instagram.com...MoIA_BUdq/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #42 posted 02/24/19 7:42pm

TheTruth123

VioletWaiting said:

TheTruth123 said:

Latin said: I really like this idea. Her words about dancing are very wise! Her skin is still “soft as a flower”, too. She is again beautifully. Has anyone heard any updates on how she is feeling in regards to the auto-immune illness she told us about last year?

Hey truth. i haven't heard her say anything about an auto immune problem. key me in will you?

Hi Violet, As Petal said, she told us last year she had symptoms of or was diagnosed with MS. I felt awful for her at the time but clearly she is doing vey well, at least itseems.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #43 posted 02/26/19 6:56am

Latin

Here is another recent photo of Mayte taken by Steve Parke:

"From our winter cover shoot with the magical @maytejannell in celestial garments from @costureroreal, shot by @steve.parke in Baltimore! MUA from @nvsaloncollective ✨
For a few more days you can still subscribe and begin with the winter celestial issue—just click the link in our bio! ✨
#celestial #maytegarcia #mayte #costureroreal #moonandstars #prince #steveparke #moonlit"

https://www.instagram.com...SRkXEgQuY/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #44 posted 02/26/19 7:25am

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

Here is another recent photo of Mayte taken by Steve Parke: "From our winter cover shoot with the magical @maytejannell in celestial garments from @costureroreal, shot by @steve.parke in Baltimore! MUA from @nvsaloncollective ✨ For a few more days you can still subscribe and begin with the winter celestial issue—just click the link in our bio! ✨ #celestial #maytegarcia #mayte #costureroreal #moonandstars #prince #steveparke #moonlit" https://www.instagram.com...SRkXEgQuY/

Beautiful. heart

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #45 posted 02/27/19 12:14pm

Latin

Mayte has posted the following:

"#Love4oneanother so excited!"

https://www.instagram.com...Xjn0xA0Ct/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #46 posted 02/27/19 1:10pm

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

Mayte has posted the following: "#Love4oneanother so excited!" https://www.instagram.com...Xjn0xA0Ct/

Looks like from that post that Mayte will be on the board of directors for the charity. Thanks heart

[Edited 2/27/19 13:10pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #47 posted 03/01/19 6:32am

Latin

Mayte has posted another nice photo:

"#mood all day everyday. Can’t wait to dance, teach, connect... New York the date has changed. Stay tuned. @tmbulife #dancingheals #tmbu photography @monsieurfabe"

https://www.instagram.com...cdIa-AXC_/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #48 posted 03/01/19 8:41am

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

Mayte has posted another nice photo: "#mood all day everyday. Can’t wait to dance, teach, connect... New York the date has changed. Stay tuned. @tmbulife #dancingheals #tmbu photography @monsieurfabe" https://www.instagram.com...cdIa-AXC_/

Beautiful pic heart

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #49 posted 03/03/19 8:03am

Latin

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #50 posted 03/03/19 4:08pm

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

A letter from Mayte: http://www.tmbulife.com/2...an-to-you/

Very nice. heart

[Edited 3/3/19 22:16pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > Discover MAYTE's "The Most Beautiful U" and remembering PRINCE & MAYTE'S wedding anniversary on Valentine's Day