independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 18th Mar 2019 11:20am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > Happy Birthday to PRINCE'S beloved ANDY ALLO & info on her upcoming Valentine's Day Show
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 4 1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 01/10/19 9:41pm

Latin

Happy Birthday to PRINCE'S beloved ANDY ALLO & info on her upcoming Valentine's Day Show

Andy Allo's birthday is on Sunday, January 13th.

Happy Birthday Andy!
[Edited 1/31/19 14:02pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 01/10/19 10:04pm

pinkcashmere23

She's really excited about it going by the posts on her IG stories lol. Happy Birthday Andy!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 01/11/19 2:56pm

Latin

Here is a video of the day when Prince met Andy:

https://m.youtube.com/wat...XU8uoE5zNI
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 01/11/19 6:00pm

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

Here is a video of the day when Prince met Andy: https://m.youtube.com/wat...XU8uoE5zNI

cool I listened to the show that clip is from recently and Prince announced her as Esperanza Spalding after lol.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 01/11/19 8:32pm

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



Latin said:


Here is a video of the day when Prince met Andy: https://m.youtube.com/wat...XU8uoE5zNI

cool I listened to the show that clip is from recently and Prince announced her as Esperanza Spalding after lol.


biggrin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 01/11/19 9:33pm

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

cool I listened to the show that clip is from recently and Prince announced her as Esperanza Spalding after lol.

biggrin

He said"Esperanz...no it's not." Made me laugh. smile She shared another pic from her trip www.instagram.com/p/BsjCv6eFn7B/

[Edited 1/12/19 12:43pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 01/12/19 12:51pm

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



Latin said:


pinkcashmere23 said:


cool I listened to the show that clip is from recently and Prince announced her as Esperanza Spalding after lol.



biggrin

He said"Esperanz...no it's not." Made me laugh. smile She shared another pic from her trip www.instagram.com/p/BsjCv6eFn7B/

[Edited 1/12/19 12:43pm]


Thanks for sharing.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 01/12/19 1:18pm

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

He said"Esperanz...no it's not." Made me laugh. smile She shared another pic from her trip www.instagram.com/p/BsjCv6eFn7B/

[Edited 1/12/19 12:43pm]

Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome. Someone commented on her FB that she should release new music for her birthday tomorrow and she liked the idea so maybe we will get a new song soon. I'm wondering if she also re-recorded "People Pleaser" from the clip Daniel Jiménez Afanador shared on his IG story. It sounded like she may have done a techno rock version. Kind of curious what it was for.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 01/12/19 6:50pm

Latin

Latin said:

pinkcashmere23 said:



Latin said:


pinkcashmere23 said:


cool I listened to the show that clip is from recently and Prince announced her as Esperanza Spalding after lol.



biggrin

He said"Esperanz...no it's not." Made me laugh. smile She shared another pic from her trip www.instagram.com/p/BsjCv6eFn7B/

[Edited 1/12/19 12:43pm]


Thanks for sharing.

Love her quote:

"Cameroonian women don’t argue, we explain why we’re right.😉⚡️🖤 happy Saturday love! #birthdaytomorrow she ready"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 01/12/19 8:06pm

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

Latin said:
Thanks for sharing.
Love her quote: "Cameroonian women don’t argue, we explain why we’re right.😉⚡️🖤 happy Saturday love! #birthdaytomorrow she ready"

I do too. She seems so happy lately. She must have had a great time on her trip!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 01/13/19 11:58am

Latin

Andy has posted the following:

"#BIRTHDAYVIBES 🎉 I am so grateful for all the joy that has been brought into my life. I am not just a year older but I’m stronger & brighter! Nothing has been easy but all of it has been worth it!💕🙏🏽 thank you guys for all the love and support you have shown me, not only on my birthday but everyday! 😘‼️❤️🥳"

Here is the cute photo:

https://www.instagram.com...lQYysnow7/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 01/13/19 1:23pm

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

Andy has posted the following: "#BIRTHDAYVIBES 🎉 I am so grateful for all the joy that has been brought into my life. I am not just a year older but I’m stronger & brighter! Nothing has been easy but all of it has been worth it!💕🙏🏽 thank you guys for all the love and support you have shown me, not only on my birthday but everyday! 😘‼️❤️🥳" Here is the cute photo: https://www.instagram.com...lQYysnow7/

Cute pic and nice message. Liked her "birthday dance" she shared on her Story and looks like she's having a great time with friends. Happy birthday to her!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 01/13/19 11:42pm

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



Latin said:


Andy has posted the following: "#BIRTHDAYVIBES 🎉 I am so grateful for all the joy that has been brought into my life. I am not just a year older but I’m stronger & brighter! Nothing has been easy but all of it has been worth it!💕🙏🏽 thank you guys for all the love and support you have shown me, not only on my birthday but everyday! 😘‼️❤️🥳" Here is the cute photo: https://www.instagram.com...lQYysnow7/

Cute pic and nice message. Liked her "birthday dance" she shared on her Story and looks like she's having a great time with friends. Happy birthday to her!


yes
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 01/14/19 5:49am

minnesoundlvr

Happy Birthday, Miss Allo!! cake queen present rose

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 01/15/19 2:10am

Latin

Andy expresses her gratitude:

"Feeling joyous!💕 Thank you guys for all the birthday love! Your sweet messages, illustrations, & videos made my entire day!😩😍I have lost count of all your amazing birthday wishes. I love & cherish you all.😘 #mondaymood {📸 : @leyghphoto}⠀
{hair: @eviedoesla}⠀
{styled by: @szstyling}"

https://www.instagram.com...o1D-QHJBE/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 01/15/19 7:30am

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

Andy expresses her gratitude: "Feeling joyous!💕 Thank you guys for all the birthday love! Your sweet messages, illustrations, & videos made my entire day!😩😍I have lost count of all your amazing birthday wishes. I love & cherish you all.😘 #mondaymood {📸 : @leyghphoto}⠀ {hair: @eviedoesla}⠀ {styled by: @szstyling}" https://www.instagram.com...o1D-QHJBE/

Sweet! Thanks for sharing. smile She posted a new pic for "National Hat Day" www.instagram.com/p/BsqhqdOHGkI/ On her IG Story,she shared a bit of her performance at The HOB Orlando. I don't believe it was announced.

[Edited 1/16/19 9:14am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 01/16/19 12:45pm

Latin

Andy has posted the following:

"Some days you have to put on the hat & remind them who you are! A #FashionLover 🖤😁🎩 Happy National Hat day!⚡️"

Here is the nice photo:

https://www.instagram.com...qhqdOHGkI/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 01/16/19 3:01pm

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

Andy has posted the following: "Some days you have to put on the hat & remind them who you are! A #FashionLover 🖤😁🎩 Happy National Hat day!⚡️" Here is the nice photo: https://www.instagram.com...qhqdOHGkI/

cool I like the hat. It reminds me of her Superconductor caps she used to sell on her website. Thanks for sharing her post. She shared a new photo with an encouraging quote today www.instagram.com/p/BstUWSpnfQL/ I hope she will be releasing new music soon since she performed at a show last night and is opening for Lp in a few weeks.

[Edited 1/16/19 20:26pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 01/16/19 8:46pm

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



Latin said:


Andy has posted the following: "Some days you have to put on the hat & remind them who you are! A #FashionLover 🖤😁🎩 Happy National Hat day!⚡️" Here is the nice photo: https://www.instagram.com...qhqdOHGkI/

cool I like the hat. It reminds me of her Superconductor caps she used to sell on her website. Thanks for sharing her post. She shared a new photo with an encouraging quote today www.instagram.com/p/BstUWSpnfQL/ I hope she will be releasing new music soon since she performed at a show last night and is opening for Lp in a few weeks.


[Edited 1/16/19 20:26pm]


yes Thanks for sharing.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 01/17/19 12:34pm

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

cool I like the hat. It reminds me of her Superconductor caps she used to sell on her website. Thanks for sharing her post. She shared a new photo with an encouraging quote today www.instagram.com/p/BstUWSpnfQL/ I hope she will be releasing new music soon since she performed at a show last night and is opening for Lp in a few weeks.

[Edited 1/16/19 20:26pm]

yes Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome. She shared on Twitter that her video for 'Angels Make Love' will be out 1.22.19 www.twitter.com/andyallo Her post about it www.instagram.com/p/Bsv-ffGnGzN/

[Edited 1/17/19 20:30pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 01/17/19 6:46pm

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



Latin said:


pinkcashmere23 said:


cool I like the hat. It reminds me of her Superconductor caps she used to sell on her website. Thanks for sharing her post. She shared a new photo with an encouraging quote today www.instagram.com/p/BstUWSpnfQL/ I hope she will be releasing new music soon since she performed at a show last night and is opening for Lp in a few weeks.



[Edited 1/16/19 20:26pm]



yes Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome. She shared on Twitter that her video for 'Angels Make Love' will be out 1.22.19 www.twitter.com/andyallo Her post about it www.instagram.com/p/Bsv-ffGnG/ Teaser for the video today at 4 PM PST


[Edited 1/17/19 15:18pm]


Awesome. Thanks for sharing.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 01/17/19 9:36pm

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

You're welcome. She shared on Twitter that her video for 'Angels Make Love' will be out 1.22.19 www.twitter.com/andyallo Her post about it www.instagram.com/p/Bsv-ffGnG/ Teaser for the video today at 4 PM PST

[Edited 1/17/19 15:18pm]

Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

yes You're welcome. She shared a clip from the video with a small snippet of the song. It looks like the video will feature real life couples. The clip is here. www.facebook.com/andyallo I also came across a clip of her singing (Untitled) "How Does It Feel?" from her show in Amsterdam last March www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV82HwanPgo She shared a new photo with a nice message. www.instagram.com/p/BsyLFahnl7f/

[Edited 1/18/19 12:31pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 01/19/19 11:24am

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



Latin said:


pinkcashmere23 said:


You're welcome. She shared on Twitter that her video for 'Angels Make Love' will be out 1.22.19 www.twitter.com/andyallo Her post about it www.instagram.com/p/Bsv-ffGnG/ Teaser for the video today at 4 PM PST



[Edited 1/17/19 15:18pm]



Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

yes You're welcome. She shared a clip from the video with a small snippet of the song. It looks like the video will feature real life couples. The clip is here. www.facebook.com/andyallo I also came across a clip of her singing (Untitled) "How Does It Feel?" from her show in Amsterdam last March www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV82HwanPgo She shared a new photo with a nice message. www.instagram.com/p/BsyLFahnl7f/

[Edited 1/18/19 12:31pm]


Thanks for sharing.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 01/19/19 11:47am

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

yes You're welcome. She shared a clip from the video with a small snippet of the song. It looks like the video will feature real life couples. The clip is here. www.facebook.com/andyallo I also came across a clip of her singing (Untitled) "How Does It Feel?" from her show in Amsterdam last March www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV82HwanPgo She shared a new photo with a nice message. www.instagram.com/p/BsyLFahnl7f/

[Edited 1/18/19 12:31pm]

Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome. She's really excited about the video. What little of the music you hear in the clip,it sounds like a different direction for her. She shared another clip with a couple who is featured in the video www.instagram.com/p/Bs0tETpHg35/

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #24 posted 01/19/19 6:55pm

Latin

pinkcashmere23 said:



Latin said:


pinkcashmere23 said:


yes You're welcome. She shared a clip from the video with a small snippet of the song. It looks like the video will feature real life couples. The clip is here. www.facebook.com/andyallo I also came across a clip of her singing (Untitled) "How Does It Feel?" from her show in Amsterdam last March www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV82HwanPgo She shared a new photo with a nice message. www.instagram.com/p/BsyLFahnl7f/


[Edited 1/18/19 12:31pm]



Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome. She's really excited about the video. What little of the music you hear in the clip,it sounds like a different direction for her. She shared another clip with a couple who is featured in the video www.instagram.com/p/Bs0tETpHg35/


Thanks for sharing.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #25 posted 01/20/19 10:16am

pinkcashmere23

Latin said:

pinkcashmere23 said:

You're welcome. She's really excited about the video. What little of the music you hear in the clip,it sounds like a different direction for her. She shared another clip with a couple who is featured in the video www.instagram.com/p/Bs0tETpHg35/

Thanks for sharing.

You're welcome. She posted on her IG story that "Angels Make Love" is available for pre-save on Spotify but it wasn't showing up when I searched. She also shared a new photo today "Love is the beauty of the soul. #angelsmakelove 1.22.19 what is love to you?" www.instagram.com/p/Bs3NtrrHisq/

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #26 posted 01/21/19 4:33pm

TheTruth123

I am in anticipation of Andy’s new music. I didn’t hear any part of the music on the clips she posted. It looks like she is becoming more open about who she is. I see why she has distanced herself from the fairytale people have felt she had with Prince. She never corroborated nor denied it. It’s weird, because his music seeks to point to them having an affair but I wonder if it was just Prince being the romantic he was in his mind. Needing inspiration for the music which I am coming to realize was huge and possibly most important of all for him.

Either way, Andy is very courageous and I believe will make a mark in the GLBT community among young people in her generation. I think she is doing well.

It’s kinda weird because we’re so used to associating her with Prince only, and now she is living this whole new life. I am sure she has done some soul searching and reflecting and made the decision to be herself. Kudos to her. Wise young lady.

Can’t wait for the video tomorrow!
[Edited 1/21/19 16:34pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #27 posted 01/21/19 5:38pm

pinkcashmere23

TheTruth123 said:

I am in anticipation of Andy’s new music. I didn’t hear any part of the music on the clips she posted. It looks like she is becoming more open about who she is. I see why she has distanced herself from the fairytale people have felt she had with Prince. She never corroborated nor denied it. It’s weird, because his music seeks to point to them having an affair but I wonder if it was just Prince being the romantic he was in his mind. Needing inspiration for the music which I am coming to realize was huge and possibly most important of all for him. Either way, Andy is very courageous and I believe will make a mark in the GLBT community among young people in her generation. I think she is doing well. It’s kinda weird because we’re so used to associating her with Prince only, and now she is living this whole new life. I am sure she has done some soul searching and reflecting and made the decision to be herself. Kudos to her. Wise young lady. Can’t wait for the video tomorrow! [Edited 1/21/19 16:34pm]

I didn't assosciate her with Prince only. I associate her more recently with her last boyfriend since they were together when she released Hello and from the pics I've seen of them as a couple. I just saw the new video on her YouTube channel. I love the new song! It's sensual and beautiful. Definitely a new sound for her. She was with a woman in the video

[Edited 3/4/19 23:21pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #28 posted 01/21/19 5:57pm

TheTruth123

Nope, it’s not there. Link?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #29 posted 01/21/19 6:09pm

pinkcashmere23

TheTruth123 said:

Nope, it’s not there. Link?

I was on the page for the premiere that I was directed to on YouTube and it began playing and I have listened to it at least 10 times in a row. The music is very relaxing and sensual. I think it accidently leaked for those of us on the page when she was testing it. To me,musically it's reminiscent of Sade and it's giving me vibes of "Time" The beat and the bass are kind of similar. I really like this new direction for her. Her voice works well with the smooth r&b sound. I hope an album is on the way.

[Edited 1/21/19 18:29pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 1 of 4 1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > Happy Birthday to PRINCE'S beloved ANDY ALLO & info on her upcoming Valentine's Day Show