independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 21st Apr 2019 1:37am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Associated artists & people > Tykas 3 year claim
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 8 of 11 « First<234567891011>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #210 posted 11/11/17 2:55am

paulludvig

TheEnglishGent said:

OperatingThetan said:

Now Elisa is claiming in a recent youtube interview that there was an 'incident' around 2010, but doesn't elaborate on any further details.


Link to interview to the part where she starts talking about it. https://www.youtube.com/w...&t=44m

She's basically saying he almost overdosed in 2010, isn't she?

The wooh is on the one!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #211 posted 11/11/17 3:06am

MMJas

avatar

OperatingThetan said:

Now Elisa is claiming in a recent youtube interview that there was an 'incident' around 2010, but doesn't elaborate on any further details.

Well, she's saying that had she been around this would not have happened. She's no magician, so she sure cant's cure cancer. So....

She also says she witnessed an incident in 2010 and that fortunately they were there so nothing happened. She implies that they (the musicians who were working with him at the time) would not have allowed for anything to happen. She says that then this happened and she felt a kind of guilt, sadness, etc, which to me implies that she feels she would have prevented it. Again.

She mentions confidentiality agreements. She implies that they (family, Estate?) should tell the truth.

I mean... how much more explicit can you be?

[Edited 11/11/17 3:10am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #212 posted 11/11/17 3:10am

paulludvig

MMJas said:

OperatingThetan said:

Now Elisa is claiming in a recent youtube interview that there was an 'incident' around 2010, but doesn't elaborate on any further details.

Well, she's saying that had she been around this would not have happened. She's no magician, so she sure cant's cure cancer. So....

She also says she witness an incident in 2010 and that fortunately they were there so nothing happened. She implies that they (the musicians who were working with him at the time) would not have allowed for anything to happen. She says that then this happened and she felt a kind of guilt, sadness, etc, which to me implies that she feels she would have prevented it. Again.

She mentions confidentiality agreements. She implies that they (damily, Estate?) should tell the truth.

I mean... how much more explicit can you be?

[Edited 11/11/17 3:09am]

Yes, it's pretty clear.

The wooh is on the one!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #213 posted 11/11/17 3:35am

TheEnglishGent

avatar

paulludvig said:

MMJas said:

Well, she's saying that had she been around this would not have happened. She's no magician, so she sure cant's cure cancer. So....

She also says she witness an incident in 2010 and that fortunately they were there so nothing happened. She implies that they (the musicians who were working with him at the time) would not have allowed for anything to happen. She says that then this happened and she felt a kind of guilt, sadness, etc, which to me implies that she feels she would have prevented it. Again.

She mentions confidentiality agreements. She implies that they (damily, Estate?) should tell the truth.

I mean... how much more explicit can you be?

[Edited 11/11/17 3:09am]

Yes, it's pretty clear.

Just to be sure, it's clear that it was a long term problem with pain pills?

RIP sad
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #214 posted 11/11/17 4:03am

MMJas

avatar

TheEnglishGent said:

paulludvig said:

Yes, it's pretty clear.

Just to be sure, it's clear that it was a long term problem with pain pills?

Well, if we are to believe her it sure can't be an ilness like cancer, cause nobody can prevent that in the way she infered. She clearly states she was no yes man/woman and that she witnessed something in 2010, an incident in which apparently Prince was vulnerable and needed them at the time and they were there for him, thus preventing something drasting as what later happened in the plane and then in PP.

[Edited 11/11/17 4:04am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #215 posted 11/11/17 4:37am

paulludvig

MMJas said:



TheEnglishGent said:




paulludvig said:



Yes, it's pretty clear.



Just to be sure, it's clear that it was a long term problem with pain pills?




Well, if we are to believe her it sure can't be an ilness like cancer, cause nobody can prevent that in the way she infered. She clearly states she was no yes man/woman and that she witnessed something in 2010, an incident in which apparently Prince was vulnerable and needed them at the time and they were there for him, thus preventing something drasting as what later happened in the plane and then in PP.


[Edited 11/11/17 4:04am]



The only alternative as fa as I can see is that she is talking about Prince being suicidal.
The wooh is on the one!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #216 posted 11/11/17 5:28am

rogifan

MMJas said:



TheEnglishGent said:




paulludvig said:



Yes, it's pretty clear.



Just to be sure, it's clear that it was a long term problem with pain pills?




Well, if we are to believe her it sure can't be an ilness like cancer, cause nobody can prevent that in the way she infered. She clearly states she was no yes man/woman and that she witnessed something in 2010, an incident in which apparently Prince was vulnerable and needed them at the time and they were there for him, thus preventing something drasting as what later happened in the plane and then in PP.


[Edited 11/11/17 4:04am]


She didn’t say what the incident was. If you’re going to say something then say it don’t be cryptic while at the same time berating others for not telling the truth or whatever. And also this idea that were she involved P might still be here seems a little self serving to me. It really annoys me when people come out and say they weren’t a yes man/woman implying everyone else around him was. Just stop.
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #217 posted 11/11/17 5:30am

rogifan

paulludvig said:

MMJas said:



TheEnglishGent said:




paulludvig said:



Yes, it's pretty clear.



Just to be sure, it's clear that it was a long term problem with pain pills?




Well, if we are to believe her it sure can't be an ilness like cancer, cause nobody can prevent that in the way she infered. She clearly states she was no yes man/woman and that she witnessed something in 2010, an incident in which apparently Prince was vulnerable and needed them at the time and they were there for him, thus preventing something drasting as what later happened in the plane and then in PP.


[Edited 11/11/17 4:04am]



The only alternative as fa as I can see is that she is talking about Prince being suicidal.

We’ll never know. She should clarify unless she wants people speculating.
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #218 posted 11/11/17 5:45am

ecnirp98

rogifan said:

MMJas said:

Well, if we are to believe her it sure can't be an ilness like cancer, cause nobody can prevent that in the way she infered. She clearly states she was no yes man/woman and that she witnessed something in 2010, an incident in which apparently Prince was vulnerable and needed them at the time and they were there for him, thus preventing something drasting as what later happened in the plane and then in PP.

[Edited 11/11/17 4:04am]

She didn’t say what the incident was. If you’re going to say something then say it don’t be cryptic while at the same time berating others for not telling the truth or whatever. And also this idea that were she involved P might still be here seems a little self serving to me. It really annoys me when people come out and say they weren’t a yes man/woman implying everyone else around him was. Just stop.

I agree, come out and say what happened or don't comment, this seems more self serving to put yourself into a position of power of I know but you don't.

Unfortunately, I don't think we will ever truly get the truth, Prince was very private, so I am guessing allot of the people close to him are filling in the pieces themselves, the simplest answers are usually the ones that are closest to the truth, he was self medicating for chronic pain, I think most people accept that, it appears that medication unfortunatley caused his death.

Prince just joins a long list of celebruty deaths that will always be debated.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #219 posted 11/11/17 5:53am

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

2010

"...Kinda witnessed an episode"

How do you kinda witness an episode?

Either you did or didnt.

"He needed us and we were there. And nothing happened. Not on our dime"

WTF?

Then she says everyone should be honest (implying Kirk, Meron and Judith) and yet she is cryptic about the 2010 episode.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #220 posted 11/11/17 5:59am

MMJas

avatar

rogifan said:

MMJas said:

Well, if we are to believe her it sure can't be an ilness like cancer, cause nobody can prevent that in the way she infered. She clearly states she was no yes man/woman and that she witnessed something in 2010, an incident in which apparently Prince was vulnerable and needed them at the time and they were there for him, thus preventing something drasting as what later happened in the plane and then in PP.

[Edited 11/11/17 4:04am]

She didn’t say what the incident was. If you’re going to say something then say it don’t be cryptic while at the same time berating others for not telling the truth or whatever. And also this idea that were she involved P might still be here seems a little self serving to me. It really annoys me when people come out and say they weren’t a yes man/woman implying everyone else around him was. Just stop.

Perhaps she can't say it directly, so she is side stepping. Also, saying there was an incident in 2010 that she and others dealt and then drawing attention to the fact that it basically repeated later on while she and the others were no longer around is maybe her way of saying that it was not cancer nor a disease that killed Prince, whilst still not being able to directly talk about it.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #221 posted 11/11/17 6:02am

MMJas

avatar

ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:

2010

"...Kinda witnessed an episode"

How do you kinda witness an episode?

Either you did or didnt.

"He needed us and we were there. And nothing happened. Not on our dime"

WTF?

Then she says everyone should be honest (implying Kirk, Meron and Judith) and yet she is cryptic about the 2010 episode.

People talk like that when they don't want to tell it straight, perhaps because she can't. She does mention confidenciality agreements.

Because she herself was not present when the Molina incident happened nor in PP when he died, but she implies someone should have been with him, that he should have stayed in the hospital, that people should have taken care of him, simply because she is dra<wing a paralel with the 2010 incident she did witness.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #222 posted 11/11/17 6:07am

rogifan

MMJas said:



rogifan said:


MMJas said:



Well, if we are to believe her it sure can't be an ilness like cancer, cause nobody can prevent that in the way she infered. She clearly states she was no yes man/woman and that she witnessed something in 2010, an incident in which apparently Prince was vulnerable and needed them at the time and they were there for him, thus preventing something drasting as what later happened in the plane and then in PP.



[Edited 11/11/17 4:04am]



She didn’t say what the incident was. If you’re going to say something then say it don’t be cryptic while at the same time berating others for not telling the truth or whatever. And also this idea that were she involved P might still be here seems a little self serving to me. It really annoys me when people come out and say they weren’t a yes man/woman implying everyone else around him was. Just stop.

Perhaps she can't say it directly, so she is side stepping. Also, saying there was an incident in 2010 that she and others dealt and then drawing attention to the fact that it basically repeated later on while she and the others were no longer around is maybe her way of saying that it was not cancer nor a disease that killed Prince, whilst still not being able to directly talk about it.


Well we know what killed him the ME report says so. But why does it have to be an either or? Just because a painkiller overdose killed him doesn’t mean there couldn’t have been other things going on, including illness, that very few people knew about. I don’t know and I’m guessing Elisa doesn’t either.
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #223 posted 11/11/17 6:11am

rogifan

MMJas said:



ISaidLifeIsJustAGame said:


2010


"...Kinda witnessed an episode"


How do you kinda witness an episode?


Either you did or didnt.


"He needed us and we were there. And nothing happened. Not on our dime"

WTF?

Then she says everyone should be honest (implying Kirk, Meron and Judith) and yet she is cryptic about the 2010 episode.




People talk like that when they don't want to tell it straight, perhaps because she can't. She does mention confidenciality agreements.




Because she herself was not present when the Molina incident happened nor in PP when he died, but she implies someone should have been with him, that he should have stayed in the hospital, that people should have taken care of him, simply because she is dra<wing a paralel with the 2010 incident she did witness.


She can’t tell it straight? Why? She herself basically said NDA’s should go out the window now that he’s dead. If it’s because she doesn’t want to cause issues with the rest of the NPG Fam then perhaps she shouldn’t say anything at all.
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #224 posted 11/11/17 6:16am

rogifan

ecnirp98 said:



rogifan said:


MMJas said:



Well, if we are to believe her it sure can't be an ilness like cancer, cause nobody can prevent that in the way she infered. She clearly states she was no yes man/woman and that she witnessed something in 2010, an incident in which apparently Prince was vulnerable and needed them at the time and they were there for him, thus preventing something drasting as what later happened in the plane and then in PP.



[Edited 11/11/17 4:04am]



She didn’t say what the incident was. If you’re going to say something then say it don’t be cryptic while at the same time berating others for not telling the truth or whatever. And also this idea that were she involved P might still be here seems a little self serving to me. It really annoys me when people come out and say they weren’t a yes man/woman implying everyone else around him was. Just stop.


I agree, come out and say what happened or don't comment, this seems more self serving to put yourself into a position of power of I know but you don't.



Unfortunately, I don't think we will ever truly get the truth, Prince was very private, so I am guessing allot of the people close to him are filling in the pieces themselves, the simplest answers are usually the ones that are closest to the truth, he was self medicating for chronic pain, I think most people accept that, it appears that medication unfortunatley caused his death.



Prince just joins a long list of celebruty deaths that will always be debated.


And yet there are org members who claim people in the know have told them there was an illness. I don’t think we’ll ever know and I’m fine with that. If he wanted people to know he would have made it public. What I’m not fine with is people who weren’t there throwing those who were under the bus.
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #225 posted 11/11/17 6:31am

ecnirp98

rogifan said:

ecnirp98 said:

I agree, come out and say what happened or don't comment, this seems more self serving to put yourself into a position of power of I know but you don't.

Unfortunately, I don't think we will ever truly get the truth, Prince was very private, so I am guessing allot of the people close to him are filling in the pieces themselves, the simplest answers are usually the ones that are closest to the truth, he was self medicating for chronic pain, I think most people accept that, it appears that medication unfortunatley caused his death.

Prince just joins a long list of celebruty deaths that will always be debated.

And yet there are org members who claim people in the know have told them there was an illness. I don’t think we’ll ever know and I’m fine with that. If he wanted people to know he would have made it public. What I’m not fine with is people who weren’t there throwing those who were under the bus.

There will always be people claiming they know stuff, rumours get a life of their own, especially after his death in unclear cirumstances, people do not want to accept it can be something as simple as a painkiller mistake that could kill him, look at Bruce Lee, 40+ years on they are still arguing !!!

I agree people shouldn't be throwing people under buses if they do not know the details, but people will look to profit out of this how they can, it's sad.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #226 posted 11/11/17 7:10am

rogifan

ecnirp98 said:



rogifan said:


ecnirp98 said:



I agree, come out and say what happened or don't comment, this seems more self serving to put yourself into a position of power of I know but you don't.



Unfortunately, I don't think we will ever truly get the truth, Prince was very private, so I am guessing allot of the people close to him are filling in the pieces themselves, the simplest answers are usually the ones that are closest to the truth, he was self medicating for chronic pain, I think most people accept that, it appears that medication unfortunatley caused his death.



Prince just joins a long list of celebruty deaths that will always be debated.



And yet there are org members who claim people in the know have told them there was an illness. I don’t think we’ll ever know and I’m fine with that. If he wanted people to know he would have made it public. What I’m not fine with is people who weren’t there throwing those who were under the bus.


There will always be people claiming they know stuff, rumours get a life of their own, especially after his death in unclear cirumstances, people do not want to accept it can be something as simple as a painkiller mistake that could kill him, look at Bruce Lee, 40+ years on they are still arguing !!!



I agree people shouldn't be throwing people under buses if they do not know the details, but people will look to profit out of this how they can, it's sad.



Thing is none of us really know. I don’t think anyone is making stuff up because they don’t want to accept certain things. Well maybe the people pushing murder...but then I think they have other issues.
Paisley Park is in your heart
#PrinceForever 💜
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #227 posted 11/11/17 7:47am

MMJas

avatar

rogifan said:

ecnirp98 said:

There will always be people claiming they know stuff, rumours get a life of their own, especially after his death in unclear cirumstances, people do not want to accept it can be something as simple as a painkiller mistake that could kill him, look at Bruce Lee, 40+ years on they are still arguing !!!

I agree people shouldn't be throwing people under buses if they do not know the details, but people will look to profit out of this how they can, it's sad.

Thing is none of us really know. I don’t think anyone is making stuff up because they don’t want to accept certain things. Well maybe the people pushing murder...but then I think they have other issues.

True. So just out of curiosity... what do you thik she is implying when she mentions an episode in 2010?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #228 posted 11/11/17 8:34am

ThatWhiteDude

avatar

What Elisa is saying about staying in the hospital, she's right about that. He should've stayed there. And I start to put the pieces together, the overdose in 1996, the other incident Mayte was talking about when "he was beside himself" and now that what Elisa says.

I believe her because we got the other incidents that happened. I don't say that he was a drughead, but we really can't deny that there was a problem and it probably began in 1996, if not earlier.

"Like books and BLACK LIVES, Albums still MATTER."


"Extra cheese, extra HAM, extra bullshit" -DiminutiveRocker
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #229 posted 11/11/17 8:41am

ecnirp98

MMJas said:

rogifan said:

ecnirp98 said: Thing is none of us really know. I don’t think anyone is making stuff up because they don’t want to accept certain things. Well maybe the people pushing murder...but then I think they have other issues.

True. So just out of curiosity... what do you thik she is implying when she mentions an episode in 2010?

I think she means he nearly overdosed in 2010, an episode is a linked sequence, so I guess she is implying it was linked to how he eventually died, it appears he had an episode on the plane a few days before he died, when they had to rush him to hospital to be revived, so if anything tells us he was not in a good place, that should, that time he had people with him on the plane to help, at PP he was alone, if he was struggling at the time as it appears, you'd think he would not be alone, but I guess that was his choice.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #230 posted 11/11/17 9:10am

purplefam99

i know this may not help but, we all have a life to live and we all have a way to die.

they are but roads to home. i try to think of them as all equal, they are just roads.

this was his road. think about the people who die needlessly in mass shootings, it was

just their road. i don't mean to cause anyone stress, just my thought.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #231 posted 11/11/17 7:11pm

Menes

paulludvig said:

MMJas said:

Well, if we are to believe her it sure can't be an ilness like cancer, cause nobody can prevent that in the way she infered. She clearly states she was no yes man/woman and that she witnessed something in 2010, an incident in which apparently Prince was vulnerable and needed them at the time and they were there for him, thus preventing something drasting as what later happened in the plane and then in PP.

[Edited 11/11/17 4:04am]

The only alternative as fa as I can see is that she is talking about Prince being suicidal.

I dont think she would have "kind of witnessed an "episode" of suicide. She goes on to state that "thank God we were there and he needed us and we were there and nothing happened. Lastly, she states" not on our dime". Sounds like a reoccurence of something that most opiate/heroin users do, whic is to "nod off" in mid stream . He may have been right at the point of OD.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #232 posted 11/11/17 8:23pm

SanDiegoFunkDa
ddy

so much for an intervention

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #233 posted 11/12/17 12:06pm

Menes

ThatWhiteDude said:

What Elisa is saying about staying in the hospital, she's right about that. He should've stayed there. And I start to put the pieces together, the overdose in 1996, the other incident Mayte was talking about when "he was beside himself" and now that what Elisa says.

I believe her because we got the other incidents that happened. I don't say that he was a drughead, but we really can't deny that there was a problem and it probably began in 1996, if not earlier.

Well, let's not forget to include that she is a big blabber mouth. There is a thread on here about her discussing intimate things between her and Prince that was supposed to be their big secret. What is the point of revealing to the world that you were servicing the royal penis if you made a pact for it to remain secret? She throws caution to the wind when she says anything about what she saw because she too has an angle. Most of these women do, whilst blaming the other .

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #234 posted 11/12/17 1:45pm

Vashtix

Menes said:

ThatWhiteDude said:

What Elisa is saying about staying in the hospital, she's right about that. He should've stayed there. And I start to put the pieces together, the overdose in 1996, the other incident Mayte was talking about when "he was beside himself" and now that what Elisa says.

I believe her because we got the other incidents that happened. I don't say that he was a drughead, but we really can't deny that there was a problem and it probably began in 1996, if not earlier.

Well, let's not forget to include that she is a big blabber mouth. There is a thread on here about her discussing intimate things between her and Prince that was supposed to be their big secret. What is the point of revealing to the world that you were servicing the royal penis if you made a pact for it to remain secret? She throws caution to the wind when she says anything about what she saw because she too has an angle. Most of these women do, whilst blaming the other .

nod nod

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #235 posted 11/13/17 11:00am

ISaidLifeIsJus
tAGame

avatar

Vashtix said:

Menes said:

Well, let's not forget to include that she is a big blabber mouth. There is a thread on here about her discussing intimate things between her and Prince that was supposed to be their big secret. What is the point of revealing to the world that you were servicing the royal penis if you made a pact for it to remain secret? She throws caution to the wind when she says anything about what she saw because she too has an angle. Most of these women do, whilst blaming the other .

nod nod

nod nod nod

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #236 posted 11/13/17 3:16pm

Strawberrylova
123

laurarichardson said:



ThatWhiteDude said:


laurarichardson said:


I have watched this show Intervention and they have followed people around who are abusing pain meds and none of those people had yellow skin and looked the way Prince looked at that Atlanta show.



If something was wrong with his organs he would of had to stop taking pain meds immediatly and we did get some stories that said he was trying to withdraw which would have been impossible to do wihtout being under a doctor's care.



We are getting to many associates saying we do not know the whole story. There is more to it then just drug addiction.



Look it up, he took percocet, right? They CAN make your skin look yellow! I just checked it! AGAIN: "I checked it! And the warrent states that P tried to withdraw alone, he had a series of symptoms because of that.

It is liver failure that makes your skin turn yellow and the only reason he would have to withdraw alone and immediatley would be due to organ failure. Otherwise he could have weened himself off.



Also supect he might have been having some sucess with the withdrawasl because he traveld so much in those last months. Who can travel with constant vomiting,crappying, and chills. Have you listened to the boots from the P&M shows. He does not miss a note and the only show he ran off stage was when he found out about Vanity in Australia which the promoter has said he was extremly upset about but other then that incident he was fine. The promoter even said Prince stayed in Australia an extra week to the due additional shows and he had to have another piano flown into Australia.



He sat around in a hotel for an extra week and waited for the piano yet he was also going thru withdrawals?



The withdrawal story is either bull, he had already beat the pain pills or he incresed his use due to relaspe or additional pain but the story that is being told makes no sense at all.



[Edited 11/2/17 11:32am]


Did Prnce also have a heart condition?? Like a murmur
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #237 posted 11/13/17 3:43pm

Strawberrylova
123

ecnirp98 said:



MMJas said:




rogifan said:


ecnirp98 said: Thing is none of us really know. I don’t think anyone is making stuff up because they don’t want to accept certain things. Well maybe the people pushing murder...but then I think they have other issues.


True. So just out of curiosity... what do you thik she is implying when she mentions an episode in 2010?




I think she means he nearly overdosed in 2010, an episode is a linked sequence, so I guess she is implying it was linked to how he eventually died, it appears he had an episode on the plane a few days before he died, when they had to rush him to hospital to be revived, so if anything tells us he was not in a good place, that should, that time he had people with him on the plane to help, at PP he was alone, if he was struggling at the time as it appears, you'd think he would not be alone, but I guess that was his choice.




Revived?? I thought he was just unconcious
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #238 posted 11/14/17 1:39am

TheEnglishGent

avatar

Strawberrylova123 said:

ecnirp98 said:

I think she means he nearly overdosed in 2010, an episode is a linked sequence, so I guess she is implying it was linked to how he eventually died, it appears he had an episode on the plane a few days before he died, when they had to rush him to hospital to be revived, so if anything tells us he was not in a good place, that should, that time he had people with him on the plane to help, at PP he was alone, if he was struggling at the time as it appears, you'd think he would not be alone, but I guess that was his choice.

Revived?? I thought he was just unconcious

He was unconscious due to an OD, they gave him a narcan shot. If he didn't get that he would almost certainly have died that night.

RIP sad
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #239 posted 11/14/17 7:41am

laurarichardso
n

MMJas said:

TheEnglishGent said:

Just to be sure, it's clear that it was a long term problem with pain pills?

Well, if we are to believe her it sure can't be an ilness like cancer, cause nobody can prevent that in the way she infered. She clearly states she was no yes man/woman and that she witnessed something in 2010, an incident in which apparently Prince was vulnerable and needed them at the time and they were there for him, thus preventing something drasting as what later happened in the plane and then in PP.

[Edited 11/11/17 4:04am]

No, she was not around in the last year of his life so she would have no idea about any other health issues he had or became of aware of in the last months of his life.

No one is saying Prince was not using these pills but ignoring the damage that can do to the organs is silly. If he has any organ damage he would have to stop using pills immedialty and he would have been going thru a terrible withdrawal while dealing with organ issues.

No reason for the family to tell us anything about drugs since we know already what he died from and what he was struggling with. What is this other thing they need to tell us about? What test were Dr. S running because any test to get Prince ready for rehab would have been useless since he was unmonitored all night after the test.

What drug test cost 65k and who plans their overdose two years ahead. I think Elisha knows about what was going on when she was around but not later.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 8 of 11 « First<234567891011>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Associated artists & people > Tykas 3 year claim