independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Another School Shooting
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 8 of 13 « First<456789101112>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #210 posted 11/27/19 11:19am

poppys

sugarbritches falloff likey.

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #211 posted 11/27/19 11:21am

cborgman

poppys said:

he loves to pull that demeaning crap, usually with women. but... im a writer. believe me i can run some damn witty circles around that kind of simpleton crap.

Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely. - Lord Acton
Reply #212 posted 11/27/19 11:31am

djThunderfunk

Yeah, I get all that. But, you still haven't explained: How can you not be against semi-automatic handguns if you believe there is not much difference between full and semi?

If you believe there is not much difference (as you have stated) and you believe that semi-automatic handguns should be legal (which you keep insisting on) then you must not have a problem with fully automatics. After all, there's not much difference. Right?

cborgman said:

well, okay.

obviously you didnt read this post then. which really proves my point that you dont actually read posts, and just skim them looking for something to build a strawman on that you can then rage against.

lol

well, the point would be obvious if you read the whole prior conversation instead of just skimming, looking for something to rage against.

the point is responding to only who says AR-15 style guns are not military grade. they very much are. the AR-15 was designed for military use, and the only substantial difference between it and a M-16 is the AR is semi automatic and the M is fully automatic.

nothing in that post says that i am against all semi automatics. not even remotely. that was you reading your agenda and stereotypes into my post, while skimming it.

as usual, you are just building strawmen to knock over.

Fauci is a liar.
Reply #213 posted 11/27/19 11:33am

djThunderfunk

cborgman said:

poppys said:

he loves to pull that demeaning crap, usually with women. but... im a writer. believe me i can run some damn witty circles around that kind of simpleton crap.

falloff Who told you that "sugarbritches" is "witty"? lol They lied, honey! lol lol lol

Fauci is a liar.
Reply #214 posted 11/27/19 11:38am

cborgman

djThunderfunk said:

Yeah, I get all that. But, you still haven't explained: How can you not be against semi-automatic handguns if you believe there is not much difference between full and semi?

If you believe there is not much difference (as you have stated) and you believe that semi-automatic handguns should be legal (which you keep insisting on) then you must not have a problem with fully automatics. After all, there's not much difference. Right?

wait, wait, wait...

do you think the only reason i am against assault rifles is because they are semi-automatic?!??!

Reply #215 posted 11/27/19 11:40am

cborgman

djThunderfunk said:

cborgman said:

falloff Who told you that "sugarbritches" is "witty"? lol They lied, honey! lol lol lol

this from the guy who thinks calling someone honey repeatedly is hilarious.

i sure hope for your sake that youre pretty, rich, or hung like a horse, sugar tits, cause...

giphy.gif

[Edited 11/27/19 12:00pm]

Reply #216 posted 11/27/19 12:00pm

djThunderfunk

cborgman said:

djThunderfunk said:

wait, wait, wait...

do you think the only reason i am against assault rifles is because they are semi-automatic?!??!

No.

You're being intentionally obtuse, aren't you?

Last time, honey:

If you really believe that bullshit that there's not much difference between semi and fully automatic...

THEN: you must either believe that semi-automatics should be illegal because they're almost the same thing, OR, you must believe that fully-automatics should be legal because they're almost the same thing.

Fauci is a liar.
Reply #217 posted 11/27/19 12:04pm

cborgman

djThunderfunk said:

cborgman said:

wait, wait, wait...

No.

Last time, honey:

If you really believe that bullshit that there's not much difference between semi and fully automatic...

THEN: you must either believe that semi-automatics should be illegal because they're almost the same thing, OR, you must believe that fully-automatics should be legal because they're almost the same thing.

oh, my sweet soft mushy taffy Airhead: no.

nothing in my post says anything about me wanting to ban guns because theyre semi-automatic, chiclet.

i know its exteremely hard for you to not skim and stereotype, buttercups, but its esential to READ the post instead of just straw-manning, my precious tapicoa pudding cup.

[Edited 11/27/19 12:05pm]

Reply #218 posted 11/27/19 12:04pm

djThunderfunk

cborgman said:

sugar tits

lol You react to "honey" with "sugar tits" and think I'm the one "raging"? falloff

Wow! You are special, aren't you? lol lol lol

Fauci is a liar.
Reply #219 posted 11/27/19 12:07pm

djThunderfunk

cborgman said:

djThunderfunk said:

No.

Last time, honey:

nothing in my post says anything about me wanting to ban guns because theyre semi-automatic.

i know its exteremely hard for you to not skim and stereotype, buttercups, but its esential to READ the post instead of just straw-manning, my precious tapicoa pudding cup.

You're ability to disconnect here is mind blowing.

Do you or do you not think there is not much difference between semi and fully automic?

Do you or do you not think fully automatic should remain illegal?

Do you or do you not think semi automatic should remain legal?

Fauci is a liar.
Reply #220 posted 11/27/19 12:09pm

cborgman

djThunderfunk said:

cborgman said:

sugar tits

lol You react to "honey" with "sugar tits" and think I'm the one "raging"? falloff

oh, my tiny nutted little Goober...

your anger is evident most times you post. your just a big ol' angry RWW (right wing-whiner) teddy bear trying to shut down your imaginary SJW strawmen. i actually think its precious.

im just having a laugh at your expense., cause watching you get angry is hilarious.

[Edited 11/27/19 12:17pm]

Reply #221 posted 11/27/19 12:10pm

poppys

cborgman said:

poppys said:

evillol likey likey!

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
Reply #222 posted 11/27/19 12:13pm

djThunderfunk

cborgman said:

djThunderfunk said:

your anger is evident most times you post. your jast a big ol' angry RWW (right wing-whiner) trying to shut down your imaginary SJW strawmen. i actually think its precious.

im just having a laugh at your expense.

This talent you think you have for sussing out emotions through text is imaginary.

Here's a hint, when I use a lot of laughing emoticons, it's probably because I'm laughing at you.
I don't know about you, but the emotion I experience while laughing is not anger.

Here ya go, mad GRRRRR! angry face!! lol lol lol

Fauci is a liar.
Reply #223 posted 11/27/19 12:16pm

cborgman

djThunderfunk said:

cborgman said:

nothing in my post says anything about me wanting to ban guns because theyre semi-automatic.

Do you or do you not think there is not much difference between semi and fully automic?

your angry insistance i get into the stereotype strawmen box you are trying to force me in is adorable, butterscotch butt.

alrighty, lil' lychee gummy balls, daddy'll play your lil' game with ya for a moment.

when comparing a m-16 and an AR-15, the only real difference is semi vs full automatic. is that the only reason i am for banning ar-15s? not at all.

is there a substatntial difference between a m-16 and an ar-15? not much of one.

is there a difference between a semi handgun and an ar-15? yes, obviously. there are several other factors that make them very different.

do i think all automatic guns should remain illegal? youll have to be more specific.

do i think all semi-automatic guns should be banned? obviously not. it depends on the gun and several other factors about that gun.

[Edited 11/27/19 12:27pm]

Reply #224 posted 11/27/19 12:22pm

cborgman

djThunderfunk said:

cborgman said:

your anger is evident most times you post. your jast a big ol' angry RWW (right wing-whiner) trying to shut down your imaginary SJW strawmen. i actually think its precious.

im just having a laugh at your expense.

This talent you think you have for sussing out emotions through text is imaginary.

Here's a hint, when I use a lot of laughing emoticons, it's probably because I'm laughing at you.
I don't know about you, but the emotion I experience while laughing is not anger.

Here ya go, mad GRRRRR! angry face!! lol lol lol

youre a lot easier to see through than you think you are, sugar smacks.

your laughing emoticons are a clear indicator that you think youre winning, impervious to the facts. theyre your little way of saying "see? me smarter than you" while desperately trying to build a strawman. its you trying to reassure yourself, like a 11 year old loudly laughing at his own dumb insult.

comedy 101: never laugh at your own jokes. it only telegraphs how desperate you are for validation.

i actually love watching you get angry and fall on your face. this is almost as good as that time you were raging about that hispanic gay journalist, and kept calling and defending the calling of him a "lisping queer" as a compliment. and then it turned out you didnt even know what a lisp is.

[Edited 11/27/19 12:29pm]

Reply #225 posted 11/27/19 12:27pm

djThunderfunk

cborgman said:

djThunderfunk said:

your angry insistance i get into the stereotype strawmen box you are trying to force me in is adorable, butterscotch butt.

alrighty, lil' lychee gummy balls, daddy'll play your lil' game with ya for a moment.

when comparing a m-16 and an AR-15, the only real difference is semi vs full automatic. is that the only reason i am for banning ar-15s? not at all.

is there a substatntial difference between a m-16 and an ar-15? not much of one.

is there a difference between a semi handgun and an ar-15? yes, obviously. there are several other factors that make them very different.

do i think all automatic guns should remain illegal? youll have to be more specific.

do i think all semi-automatic guns should be banned? obviously not. it depends on the gun and several other factors about that gun.

Honey, I know you want to pretend that your theory about there being little difference between semi and fully automatic is ONLY relevent to your comparison between M-16 and AR-15, and that applying that belief to other aspects of the discussion is a strawman tactic. But, sorry, not sorry. Consistence matters and your disconnect is transparent.

Fauci is a liar.
Reply #226 posted 11/27/19 12:33pm

cborgman

djThunderfunk said:

cborgman said:

Honey, I know you want to pretend that your theory about there being little difference between semi and fully automatic is ONLY relevent to your comparison between M-16 and AR-15, and that applying that belief to other aspects of the discussion is a strawman tactic. But, sorry, not sorry. Consistence matters and your disconnect is transparent.

oh, if only your assesment meant a damn thing to me or any other sensible person. back to the strawmen fields with ya, nutter butter. be sure to tell the other RWWs i said hello.

[Edited 11/27/19 12:35pm]

Reply #227 posted 11/27/19 12:39pm

djThunderfunk

cborgman said:

djThunderfunk said:

oh, if only your assesment meant a damn thing to me or any other sensible person. back to the strawmen fields with ya, nutter butter. be sure to tell the other RWWs i said hello.

Dodge. Pary. Name call. Spin. Disconnect. razz lol lol lol

https://www.youtube.com/w...cuihrjLNAo

Here's a hint and half for your ass: Holding you to a statement you made from one analogy and applying it to another analogy, in the SAME subject, is NOT a "strawman" argument. wink lol

https://www.youtube.com/w...2y8Sx4B2Sk

[Edited 11/27/19 12:45pm]

Fauci is a liar.
Reply #228 posted 11/27/19 12:40pm

cborgman

djThunderfunk said:

cborgman said:

Dodge. Pary. Name call. Avoid. Disconnect. razz lol lol lol

i know. you dont have to list your tactics for me. half the fun of winding you up is using them back at you, and watching you get mad about them, high fructose corn nonsense.

[Edited 11/27/19 14:47pm]

Reply #229 posted 11/27/19 12:50pm

djThunderfunk

cborgman said:

i know. you dont have to list your tactics for me. half the fun of winding you up is using them back at you. it really annoys you

Thanks for admitting that your goal here is not civil discussion or debate, but rather to annoy those that disagree with you. It's refreshing to see someone admit that their purpose is to troll.

Fauci is a liar.
Reply #230 posted 11/27/19 12:58pm

cborgman

djThunderfunk said:

cborgman said:

i know. you dont have to list your tactics for me. half the fun of winding you up is using them back at you. it really annoys you

Thanks for admitting that your goal here is not civil discussion or debate, but rather to annoy those that disagree with you. It's refreshing to see someone admit that their purpose is to troll.

oh, sweet, sweet irony... thou art as delicious as a simpleton's honey pot.

[Edited 11/27/19 13:05pm]

Reply #231 posted 11/27/19 1:06pm

djThunderfunk

This guy.

He's responded to "honey" by calling me a litany of names.

He's refusing to allow his own logic from one analogy to be applied to another analogy on the same subject... and thinks that doing so is a strawman argument.

And he admits his entire purpose in responding to me is to troll me.

Rage on, honey!! mad lol lol

[Edited 11/27/19 13:07pm]

Fauci is a liar.
Reply #232 posted 11/27/19 1:08pm

cborgman

djThunderfunk said:

poppys admitted it too, when she said that she could "illegally" get an assault rifle within a few days. That's an admission that laws only keep weapons out of the hands of those that obey laws.

But since we have knuckleheads saying that semi auto is only a small step down from fully auto without admitting that almost every firearm is semi auto, it's clear that this discussion is a waste of time. No matter what they say, they want ALL guns banned. When they won't admit this, they're not being honest and not worth arguing with. When they do admit it, it's clear that NOTHING will ever change their minds, so... not worth arguing with.

Waste. Of. Time.

[Edited 11/26/19 20:25pm]

tell me more about how this whole coming to have a civil debate and discussion instead of trolling thing works again, tootsie pop?

[Edited 11/27/19 14:44pm]

Reply #233 posted 11/27/19 1:09pm

cborgman

djThunderfunk said:

He's responded to "honey" by calling me a litany of names.

the fact that you dont even get that i am riffing on your honey nonsense speaks volumes, self-laughing snickers.

[Edited 11/27/19 13:11pm]

Reply #234 posted 11/27/19 1:10pm

djThunderfunk

cborgman said:

djThunderfunk said:

poppys admitted it too, when she said that she could "illegally" get an assault rifle within a few days. That's an admission that laws only keep weapons out of the hands of those that obey laws.

But since we have knuckleheads saying that semi auto is only a small step down from fully auto without admitting that almost every firearm is semi auto, it's clear that this discussion is a waste of time. No matter what they say, they want ALL guns banned. When they won't admit this, they're not being honest and not worth arguing with. When they do admit it, it's clear that NOTHING will ever change their minds, so... not worth arguing with.

Waste. Of. Time.

[Edited 11/26/19 20:25pm]

tell me more about how this whole coming to have a civil debate and discussion instead of trolling thing works again?

What do you know, you proved me right. Waste. Of. Time.

Good on ya! wink

Fauci is a liar.
Reply #235 posted 11/27/19 1:13pm

cborgman

djThunderfunk said:

cborgman said:

tell me more about how this whole coming to have a civil debate and discussion instead of trolling thing works again?

Good on ya! wink

you get back what you put into the machine, cap'n crunchberries. you open with a troll instead of civil discussion, ya get it right back. ya call me honey to demean me, i give you back 20 or so better riffs on it, honey bunches of nope.

wink

[Edited 11/27/19 13:14pm]

Reply #236 posted 11/27/19 2:14pm

RodeoSchro

djThunderfunk said:

poppys said:

Just admit you want schoolchildren slaughtered.

What a deplorable thing to say. FU.

[Edited 11/27/19 10:53am]

You're either with the shooters or you're with the victims. You can't be with both.

Reply #237 posted 11/27/19 6:19pm

djThunderfunk

cborgman said:

djThunderfunk said:

Good on ya! wink

you get back what you put into the machine, cap'n crunchberries. you open with a troll instead of civil discussion, ya get it right back. ya call me honey to demean me, i give you back 20 or so better riffs on it, honey bunches of nope.

wink

I opened with the same point you keep obfuscating and the belief that arguing with you was a waste of time. You proved both my points. Thanks for that. Honey.

Fauci is a liar.
Reply #238 posted 11/27/19 6:27pm

cborgman

djThunderfunk said:

cborgman said:

djThunderfunk said:

Good on ya! wink

wink

I opened with the same point you keep obfuscating and the belief that arguing with you was a waste of time. You proved both my points. Thanks for that. Honey.

Dont be mad at me cause i play your game better than you do, skittles.
Actually, do be mad at me. Its fun to watch you get mad, sweettart.
Thanks for the LOLz!

[Edited 11/27/19 18:28pm]
Reply #239 posted 11/27/19 6:42pm

djThunderfunk

cborgman said:

djThunderfunk said:

Dont be mad at me cause i play your game better than you do, skittles. Actually, do be mad at me. Its fun to watch you get mad, sweettart. Thanks for the LOLz! . [Edited 11/27/19 18:28pm]

If it helps you sleep at night to believe that when I laugh at you I'm expressing anger, I'm just gonna let you have it. You may as well have something, even if it's just a fantasy. Keep on trollin', honey. I'll take my own advice now and stop wasting my time. Have fun!!! comfort

Fauci is a liar.
Page 8 of 13 « First<456789101112>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Another School Shooting