independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Another School Shooting
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 5 of 13 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #120 posted 11/25/19 4:33am

Pokeno4Money

Damn, this place hasn't progressed a bit over the past decade. Still refusing to hold PEOPLE accountable for their actions.

Do knives kill without someone using them?

Do cars kill without someone using them?

Do planes kill without someone using them?

Do meds kill without someone using them?

I just saw a video of a car in India driving off an overpass and onto a group of people below. The driver was going more than double the speed limit. Nobody blamed the car.

Y'all need to start putting the blame where it belongs. Transformer robots ain't real, ya know.

Useful, helpful objects ain't bad just because some people misuse them.

The world is full of things that are not used the way they were intended to be used. If you got rid of all of them, there'd be literally nothing left.

"Never let nasty stalkers disrespect you. They start shit, you finish it. Go down to their level, that's the only way they'll understand. You have to handle things yourself."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #121 posted 11/25/19 5:18am

maplenpg

Pokeno4Money said:

Damn, this place hasn't progressed a bit over the past decade. Still refusing to hold PEOPLE accountable for their actions.

I just saw a video of a car in India driving off an overpass and onto a group of people below. The driver was going more than double the speed limit. Nobody blamed the car.

Y'all need to start putting the blame where it belongs. Transformer robots ain't real, ya know.

The world is full of things that are not used the way they were intended to be used. If you got rid of all of them, there'd be literally nothing left.

A gun is not a useful, helpful object.

#JusticeForShukri http://chng.it/B5mNKrDrzK
Reply #122 posted 11/25/19 5:52am

OnlyNDaUsa

maplenpg said:

Pokeno4Money said:

in your narrow view. in my open minded view they are... or at the very least may be... and as the old saying goes "it's better to have one and never need it than to need one and not have one"

and again when cops and criminals give theirs up...

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
Reply #123 posted 11/25/19 5:55am

BombSquad

Damn, this place hasn't progressed a bit over the past decade. Still refusing to see that we regulate every fucking thing, except for fucking guns.

Do we regulate cars or can anyone buy them and speed with 300 through the old town?

Can everyone buy planes and fligh them into Twin Towers?

Can I buy every medication out there or do we regulate it?

The world is full of things that are not used the way they were intended to be used.
THAT IS WHY WE HAVE REGULATIONS ON EVERY FUCKING SINGLE ONE OF THEM

yet the fuckturds will probably never understand that

Ideally speaking, the President of the United States and the dumbest person in the country would be two different people. Oh well.... money can't fix stupid
Reply #124 posted 11/25/19 5:57am

OnlyNDaUsa

IanRG said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

the fact is if you ban law abiders from having guns then only the law breakers will have them and the one thing that all mass killings have in common is they were done by a law breaker.

so if you are for banning guns (and the call for reasonable laws IS a call to ban guns via incrementalism) then you MUST be for more mass shootings.

Wrong and wrong in several ways.

A common distinguishing feature of most mass murders is that they were criminals before the shootings. There has been a spike in acts domestic violence in the lead up to the mass shooting but not with a criminal conviction.

Also, the mass shootings are enabled by the volume of guns and the gun death culture in the US. This is why it has 10 times the gun death and injury rate of equivalent countries: these countries include a few with as many guns per 100,000 people as the US but these countries have laws and adult mentalilties and sane attitudes to guns. All the others have fewer mass murders per 100,000 people because they have fewer guns coupled with effective gun control laws.

You are arguing that the death and injury rate in the US is acceptable because IN YOUR OWN WORDS "REASONABLE LAWS IS A CALL TO BAN GUNS". This is an admission that your current laws are less than reasonable. They are failing but, somehow in your mind, improving them to be in line with every other equivalent nation - the ones will an average of 10% of the gun death and violence rates of the US - that this will result in the US gun and death rate becoming even more of disaster compared to equivalent nations - This is like requiring cars to increase speeds in accident hot spots so it is not only the dangerous drivers who drive dangerously whilst every one else thinks to to solve the death rate required that cars slow cars down in accident hot spots.

[Edited 11/25/19 1:22am]

1) changing a person's user name is a violation... Opps wrong reply

2) ahh so you noticed the fallacy! But but not RodeoSchro's? Telling!

[Edited 11/25/19 6:03am]

Reply #125 posted 11/25/19 6:04am

OnlyNDaUsa

BombSquad said:

Damn, this place hasn't progressed a bit over the past decade. Still refusing to see that we regulate every fucking thing, except for fucking guns.

Do we regulate cars or can anyone buy them and speed with 300 through the old town?

The world is full of things that are not used the way they were intended to be used.

guns are regulted...you just want more?

Reply #126 posted 11/25/19 6:15am

BombSquad

OnlyNDaUsa said:

BombSquad said:

no I think it's okay how they are today
that way the shithole countries will eventually extermiante themselves thanks to Darwin

Ideally speaking, the President of the United States and the dumbest person in the country would be two different people. Oh well.... money can't fix stupid
Reply #127 posted 11/25/19 6:16am

OnlyNDaUsa

BombSquad said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

no I think it's okay how they are today
that way the shithole countries will eventually extermiante themselves thanks to Darwin

ok so we agree...

Reply #128 posted 11/25/19 6:29am

BombSquad

yes, we agree. shithole country.
thanks for admitting it so openly

[Edited 11/25/19 6:30am]

Reply #129 posted 11/25/19 6:59am

maplenpg

OnlyNDaUsa said:

maplenpg said:

in your narrow view. in my open minded view they are... or at the very least may be... and as the old saying goes "it's better to have one and never need it than to need one and not have one"

You're an embarrassment Only. If you really believed this then you'd own a gun. You don't. That says a lot.

#JusticeForShukri http://chng.it/B5mNKrDrzK
Reply #130 posted 11/25/19 7:09am

BombSquad

^^ an NRA marketing catchphrase taken directly from the Fox propganda machinerey

and OBVIOUSLY not connected to Onlys real life or opinion in any shape or form.

but like a good trained bot he spreads shit AGAINST his opinion anyway. hilarious!

[Edited 11/25/19 7:11am]

Reply #131 posted 11/25/19 8:09am

IanRG

OnlyNDaUsa said:

IanRG said:

Wrong and wrong in several ways.

A common distinguishing feature of most mass murders is that they were criminals before the shootings. There has been a spike in acts domestic violence in the lead up to the mass shooting but not with a criminal conviction.

Also, the mass shootings are enabled by the volume of guns and the gun death culture in the US. This is why it has 10 times the gun death and injury rate of equivalent countries: these countries include a few with as many guns per 100,000 people as the US but these countries have laws and adult mentalilties and sane attitudes to guns. All the others have fewer mass murders per 100,000 people because they have fewer guns coupled with effective gun control laws.

You are arguing that the death and injury rate in the US is acceptable because IN YOUR OWN WORDS "REASONABLE LAWS IS A CALL TO BAN GUNS". This is an admission that your current laws are less than reasonable. They are failing but, somehow in your mind, improving them to be in line with every other equivalent nation - the ones will an average of 10% of the gun death and violence rates of the US - that this will result in the US gun and death rate becoming even more of disaster compared to equivalent nations - This is like requiring cars to increase speeds in accident hot spots so it is not only the dangerous drivers who drive dangerously whilst every one else thinks to to solve the death rate required that cars slow cars down in accident hot spots.

[Edited 11/25/19 1:22am]

1) changing a person's user name is a violation... Opps wrong reply

2) ahh so you noticed the fallacy! But but not RodeoSchro's? Telling!

[Edited 11/25/19 6:03am]

Yes, it is telling but not of what you imagine.

Your fallacies are real and they support, encourage and enable a death culture that kills proportionally 10 times the number of people in less fallacious but equivalent countries.

Reply #132 posted 11/25/19 8:10am

cborgman

So when do i get my nuke? Cause im pretty excited about having a nuke
Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely. - Lord Acton
Reply #133 posted 11/25/19 8:13am

IanRG

Pokeno4Money said:

The lack of progress is demonstrated by the fact that the US still kills its own at a rate that is proportionally 10 times that of equivalent countries - when you stop this, we can move on. Or you can just continue to complain about people seeking to stop this death culture for the good of all.

Reply #134 posted 11/25/19 8:31am

cborgman

Less than 0.00000% of nukes made have been used by bad guys, theyre prob the most useful and helpful tool made this far, and it’d be HELLA-fun to play around with on the weekends.

So, id like my constitutionally promised nuke, please
Reply #135 posted 11/25/19 8:35am

OnlyNDaUsa

cborgman said:

Less than 0.00000% of nukes made have been used by bad guys, theyre prob the most useful and helpful tool made this far, and it’d be HELLA-fun to play around with on the weekends.

They are expensive... But why NOT ?

EDIT to add the not... if cborgman really believes he has the right to have a nuke whatever...
[Edited 11/25/19 12:33pm]
Reply #136 posted 11/25/19 8:40am

cborgman

OnlyNDaUsa said:

cborgman said:

They are expensive... But why ?

Theyre expensive because they arent being mass-produced yet.

Why? Why what? Why do i want a nuke? Protection, obviously. The government has nukes. What if they try and come to my apartment to take my hardcover x-men collection? I have to be able to defend myself from the gov’t and robbers
[Edited 11/25/19 8:41am]
Reply #137 posted 11/25/19 8:49am

cborgman

And of course, owning a nuke is constitutionally protected. I have a right to bear arms.

So id like my nuke now, please
Reply #138 posted 11/25/19 8:53am

IanRG

OnlyNDaUsa said:

maplenpg said:

Old sayings are often wrong and need updating:

"It is NOT better to have something you never ended up needing that was instead used to kill a person in your family, a friend or yourself or that gave you such a false sense of security so you or member of your family was not just robbed but killed and robbed."

"and again, not when I can be as bad as other people with guns - but I don't actually mean what I an saying because I choose to not actually have any guns anyway"

Reply #139 posted 11/25/19 9:00am

BombSquad

OnlyNDaUsa said:

cborgman said:
Less than 0.00000000000% of nukes made have been used by bad guys, theyre prob the most useful and helpful tool made this far, and it’d be HELLA-fun to play around with on the weekends. So, id like my constitutionally promised nuke, please
They are expensive... But why ?

a P.A.R.A.N.O.I.D. clown should well know that. but anyway:
because the goverment might come after you!
you do not seriously think you could defend yourself with some mickey mouse gun that is legally available?

so what a stupid question was that?
can only come from someone haveing no clue about the constitution and the racist traitors forefathers intention with the 2nd

Reply #140 posted 11/25/19 10:34am

RodeoSchro

OnlyNDaUsa said:

the fact is if you ban law abiders from having guns then only the law breakers will have them and the one thing that all mass killings have in common is they were done by a law breaker.

so if you are for banning guns (and the call for reasonable laws IS a call to ban guns via incrementalism) then you MUST be for more mass shootings.

That groundshaking you’re feeling is Socrates rolling over in his grave.
Reply #141 posted 11/25/19 10:44am

c0raz0n

Man , this thread is shot to hell! disbelief (pun intended)
Reply #142 posted 11/25/19 11:17am

poppys

BombSquad said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

cborgman said: They are expensive... But why ?

you do not seriously think you could defend yourself with some mickey mouse gun that is legally available?

can only come from someone haveing no clue about the constitution and the racist traitors forefathers intention with the 2nd

Racist traitors? Traitors to England? And please, we all know England (and the rest of Europe) was racist too. USA wasn't settled in a vacuum. The forefathers that are not Natives came from your neck of the woods. Plenty of death and destruction to go around.

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
Reply #143 posted 11/25/19 12:29pm

OnlyNDaUsa

BombSquad said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

ask cborgman it was his claim...

EDIT: oops I must have made that post on my phone.. I meant to say "why not"

[Edited 11/25/19 12:31pm]

Reply #144 posted 11/25/19 12:34pm

cborgman

OnlyNDaUsa said:

BombSquad said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

AS usual, your attention to detail is waaaaay off.

My only point about the second amendment and your argument about it is it totally makes the case for me having a nuke. But your too hard headed to admit that your argument has a giant nuke-sized flaw.

Bombsquad is who youre trying to point poppy to.
Reply #145 posted 11/25/19 12:41pm

OnlyNDaUsa

cborgman said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

AS usual, your attention to detail is waaaaay off. My only point about the second amendment and your argument about it is it totally makes the case for me having a nuke. But your too hard headed to admit that your argument has a giant nuke-sized flaw. Bombsquad is who youre trying to point poppy to.

that is not my argument. I have said it seems to be limited to basic style small arms... the "then I get a nuke" argument is intresting but I've never made it...

Reply #146 posted 11/25/19 12:43pm

cborgman

OnlyNDaUsa said:

cborgman said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

AS usual, your attention to detail is waaaaay off. My only point about the second amendment and your argument about it is it totally makes the case for me having a nuke. But your too hard headed to admit that your argument has a giant nuke-sized flaw. Bombsquad is who youre trying to point poppy to.

that is not my argument. I have said it seems to be limited to basic style small arms... the "then I get a nuke" argument is intresting but I've never made it...

Well, either your for sensible weapon regulations and incrementalism, or youre for the second amendment and freedom.

Pick a side of the fence, only.

[Edited 11/25/19 12:47pm]
Reply #147 posted 11/25/19 12:52pm

OnlyNDaUsa

cborgman said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Well, either your for sensible weapon regulations and incrementalism, or youre for the second amendment and freedom. Pick a side of the fence, only. . [Edited 11/25/19 12:47pm]

see kids when you are willing to be flexable as I am you get attacked...

Reply #148 posted 11/25/19 12:54pm

cborgman

OnlyNDaUsa said:

cborgman said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Well, either your for sensible weapon regulations and incrementalism, or youre for the second amendment and freedom. Pick a side of the fence, only. . [Edited 11/25/19 12:47pm]

falloff

Seriously though; are you for the second amendment and freedom, or are you an incemntalist who wants to take our arms and our rights to them away?

Pick a side of the fence.

[Edited 11/25/19 13:00pm]
Reply #149 posted 11/25/19 1:00pm

OnlyNDaUsa

cborgman said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

falloff Seriously though; are you for the second amendment and freedom, or are you an incemntalist who wants to take our arms away?

If it comes to it.... no regulations... but as they are now they are tolerable...I do not know why you are so stuck on such extremes?

are you for sweeping bans? or No regulations? or for reasomable regulations?

Page 5 of 13 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Another School Shooting