independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 7th Dec 2019 1:00am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Stephen Miller- A White Supremacist Jew- whatta world !
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

jjhunsecker

Stephen Miller- A White Supremacist Jew- whatta world !

https://www.huffpost.com/...27b23a1f95" target="_blank">https://www.huffpost.com/...27b23a1f95

As we all suspected, Trump's right hand man Stephen Miller has a history of white supremacist ties and rhetoric....You would think that as a Jewish person, he would have more sensitivity to bigotry against others, given the persecution that his people have suffered both abroad and in the USA.

"Senior White House adviser Stephen Miller in a series of leaked emails pushed white nationalism, bemoaned opposition to Confederate symbols following a mass shooting at a Black church in South Carolina and embraced immigration policies once lauded by Adolf Hitler.

On Tuesday, the Southern Poverty Law Center, a nonprofit civil rights advocacy group, published an investigative report from its Hatewatch arm, which reviewed more than 900 messages Miller sent to Breitbart editors from March 2015 to June 2016. More than 80% “relate to or appear on threads relating to the subjects of race or immigration,” Hatewatch said."

Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 11/13/19 7:03am

poppys

jjhunsecker said:

https://www.huffpost.com/...27b23a1f95" target="_blank">https://www.huffpost.com/...27b23a1f95

As we all suspected, Trump's right hand man Stephen Miller has a history of white supremacist ties and rhetoric....You would think that as a Jewish person, he would have more sensitivity to bigotry against others, given the persecution that his people have suffered both abroad and in the USA.

"Senior White House adviser Stephen Miller in a series of leaked emails pushed white nationalism, bemoaned opposition to Confederate symbols following a mass shooting at a Black church in South Carolina and embraced immigration policies once lauded by Adolf Hitler.

On Tuesday, the Southern Poverty Law Center, a nonprofit civil rights advocacy group, published an investigative report from its Hatewatch arm, which reviewed more than 900 messages Miller sent to Breitbart editors from March 2015 to June 2016. More than 80% “relate to or appear on threads relating to the subjects of race or immigration,” Hatewatch said."

A self-hating Jew in a position of power. What a glowing tribute to his fascist fathers who would exterminate him after he was no longer needed.

politics: the art or science of government.
Reply #2 posted 11/13/19 7:43am

DiminutiveRock
er

Not surprised at all. His creepiness can be felt through the TV. Does his Jewsih family condone his behavior?

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
Reply #3 posted 11/13/19 7:47am

13cjk13

Can you imagine being the parents of this monster? How disgusting to have raised such an absolutely awful and dangerous person.

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
Reply #4 posted 11/13/19 8:56am

jjhunsecker

DiminutiveRocker said:

Not surprised at all. His creepiness can be felt through the TV. Does his Jewsih family condone his behavior?

Not long ago his uncle wrote an article condemning him, and pointing out that their grandparents were immigrants who came to this country for a better life and often faced discrimination and mistreatment- not that much different than what Miller wants to impose on Latinos and other non-White immigrants today
Reply #5 posted 11/13/19 8:59am

jjhunsecker

13cjk13 said:

Can you imagine being the parents of this monster? How disgusting to have raised such an absolutely awful and dangerous person.

He truly is a sociopath. And I question the mental health of a Jewish person who identifies with and associates with White Supremacists and Nationalists
Reply #6 posted 11/13/19 9:25am

poppys

jjhunsecker said:

13cjk13 said:

He truly is a sociopath. And I question the mental health of a Jewish person who identifies with and associates with White Supremacists and Nationalists

https://www.latimes.com/p...ion-emails

...While responding to a question about whether a hurricane would drive migration from Mexico, Miller wrote that it “100 percent” would and migrants would receive temporary protected status, or TPS. “That needs to be the weekend’s BIG story. TPS is everything,” Miller wrote. Miller then sent a link from VDARE, an anti-immigration website that has published work by white nationalists. The article focused on instances in which the United States offered refugees temporary protected status, the SPLC said.

...Miller worked for Sessions, who was a Senate hardliner on immigration before becoming Trump’s first attorney general. Sessions is running for Senate again in 2020.

Reply #7 posted 11/19/19 4:37am

jjhunsecker

And where’s Jared (the Jew) Kushner and his converted wife regarding all this mishogoss ? Weren’t they supposed to be the “moderating “ element in this White House ?
Reply #8 posted 11/19/19 2:20pm

poppys

jjhunsecker said:

And where’s Jared (the Jew) Kushner and his converted wife regarding all this mishogoss ? Weren’t they supposed to be the “moderating “ element in this White House ?

Probably busy building luxury settlements in their newly approved by the US West Bank real estate empire.

Reply #9 posted 11/19/19 4:32pm

poppys

https://www.businessinsider.com/elizabeth-warren-blasts-trump-adviser-stephen-miller-white-nationalist-plan-2019-11

Elizabeth Warren calls out Trump adviser Stephen Miller as a 'white nationalist' in new plan to combat hate

"Unfortunately, the current administration has chosen to ignore the threat posed by white nationalists and affiliated violent extremists. Donald Trump has openly stoked these fires," Warren wrote in the plan. "He has cozied up to white nationalists — even hiring some, like Stephen Miller, into his White House."

Liz got balls

Reply #10 posted 11/20/19 2:06pm

DiminutiveRock
er

jjhunsecker said:

spit

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
Reply #11 posted 11/21/19 3:25pm

jjhunsecker

In the 1960s, a New York Times investigative reporter discovered that the head of the NY State Nazi Party was actually Jewish. After he was exposed, the guy killed himself.

I’m not saying I WISH Stephen Miller would die (a hopefully painful death)... I just wouldn’t shed a tear if he did.. Plus I would drink as much liquid as I could so I could take a long hot piss on his grave
Reply #12 posted 11/21/19 7:05pm

jjhunsecker

Numerous Jewish organizations want Miller out

https://www.huffpost.com/...9d72800575" target="_blank">https://www.huffpost.com/...9d72800575

Jews Against White Nationalism, an initiative involving eight Jewish organizations, released a statement Tuesday calling Miller a “white nationalist” and the “architect of the Trump administration’s cruel and endless attacks on immigrants.”

And with irrefutable proof of his deep-seated racism, xenophobia, and Islamophobia,” the statement continued, “and with evidence that he has promoted websites spreading antisemitic conspiracy theories, he cannot be allowed to remain a federal employee.”

The eight organizations — Bend the Arc: Jewish Action, The Jewish Vote, T’ruah, Never Again Action, J Street, IfNotNow, Jews for Racial & Economic Justice, and the Jewish Vote — launched an online petition addressed to Miller.

“As your fellow American Jews,” the petition states, “we will not rest until you resign.”

The petition adds to mounting pressure from the Jewish community to get Miller to leave the White House, and offers a sharp rebuke to the White House’s twisted attempt to smear Miller’s critics as anti-Semites.

Reply #13 posted 11/21/19 7:35pm

poppys

jjhunsecker said:

Numerous Jewish organizations want Miller out

https://www.huffpost.com/...9d72800575" target="_blank">https://www.huffpost.com/...9d72800575

Jews Against White Nationalism, an initiative involving eight Jewish organizations, released a statement Tuesday calling Miller a “white nationalist” and the “architect of the Trump administration’s cruel and endless attacks on immigrants.”

And with irrefutable proof of his deep-seated racism, xenophobia, and Islamophobia,” the statement continued, “and with evidence that he has promoted websites spreading antisemitic conspiracy theories, he cannot be allowed to remain a federal employee.”

The eight organizations — Bend the Arc: Jewish Action, The Jewish Vote, T’ruah, Never Again Action, J Street, IfNotNow, Jews for Racial & Economic Justice, and the Jewish Vote — launched an online petition addressed to Miller.

“As your fellow American Jews,” the petition states, “we will not rest until you resign.”

The petition adds to mounting pressure from the Jewish community to get Miller to leave the White House, and offers a sharp rebuke to the White House’s twisted attempt to smear Miller’s critics as anti-Semites.

Wow. That is twisted.

Reply #14 posted 11/21/19 7:42pm

poppys

jjhunsecker said:

In the 1960s, a New York Times investigative reporter discovered that the head of the NY State Nazi Party was actually Jewish. After he was exposed, the guy killed himself. I’m not saying I WISH Stephen Miller would die (a hopefully painful death)... I just wouldn’t shed a tear if he did.. Plus I would drink as much liquid as I could so I could take a long hot piss on his grave

I remember you commenting on this before. Unreal.

Reply #15 posted 11/22/19 6:25am

Musicslave

Is it me or has this story been buried in the current news cycle. Impeachment seems to be sucking all the air out of the newsroom outlets. I've seen stories online but nothing on TV yet. I'm know MSNBC has covered it but what about the other mainstream outlets (non-cable news)?

Reply #16 posted 11/22/19 10:43am

jjhunsecker

Musicslave said:

Is it me or has this story been buried in the current news cycle. Impeachment seems to be sucking all the air out of the newsroom outlets. I've seen stories online but nothing on TV yet. I'm know MSNBC has covered it but what about the other mainstream outlets (non-cable news)?

The NY Times had about 3 articles this week. So did Huffington Post. I know there was an editorial in the Washington Post also.

Wonder if Fox covered it ?
Reply #17 posted 11/22/19 4:55pm

hausofmoi7

pass ability privilege
This phenomenon of Jewish support for white supremacy in the western world happens also with light skinned black people and brown people also.
Particularly Asian/Indian communities where anti-blackness has a long deep history.

In Australia some of the biggest supporters of white supamacy are light skinned black and brown people who don’t get identified as “other” or pass as white.
Not to go too off topic but there was a white supramcist christian council group who were protesting the construction of a mosque locally to where I live.
I expected a white neo-nazi to come out on the stage.
But it’s leader was an Indian immigrant, who with no sense of irony got on stage talking about how “immigrants and muslims are destroying this country”.
It was like an onion skit come to life.

white supremacy ideology has deep roots within Asian/Indian and Jewish communities.
The whole structure of caste is based on proximity to whiteness, the more white blood you have the more Indian or Jewish you supposedly are.
If you have any black blood you are placed at the bottom of these social and cultural structures.
It’s not just passing physically as white within a western social context, but there are cultural values placed on whiteness within Asian, Jewish and even Arab and Latin American communities, which of course we are seeing right now in Venezuela.

[Edited 11/22/19 18:05pm]
“It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non- violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection” - Lesley Hazleton on the first Muslim, the prophet.
Reply #18 posted 11/22/19 9:47pm

hausofmoi7

Not sure if this next point deserves its own thread, but I think it links in well.
It’s Democrats desperate attempt at courting and gain the votes of moderate republicans or moderate democrats who voted for Trump not because they necessarily share extremist neo-fascist views. they are people who voted for Trump inspite of the racist neo-fascist rhetoric.
these are people who voted for him because white supremacy is no direct threat to them.
These are people who voted for trump because the white suprmacist capitalist rhetoric that Trump was espousing would be financially beneficial to them.

The same was true of Nazi Germany, many didn’t necessarily agree with nazism but it was financially beneficial to the majority to align with nazis.
These are people who vote for government with no concern for foreign policy and the pain that wars cause.
wars are financially beneficial for everyone in the West across the spectrum.

The “moderate” may be the biggest challenge, if a racist is a misinformed person taught to hate, then perhaps they can be taught to love.
But a moderate is similar to a sociopath (perhaps a slightly harsh word) but a moderate is someone who is only driven by self-interest.
It’s their only concern, a moderate maybe incapable of either hate or love.

[Edited 11/22/19 21:58pm]
“It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non- violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection” - Lesley Hazleton on the first Muslim, the prophet.
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Stephen Miller- A White Supremacist Jew- whatta world !