independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 15th Dec 2019 2:16am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Movie Bombshell about the evil sexism of Fox news.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

2freaky4church

Movie Bombshell about the evil sexism of Fox news.

Looks like a hoot:

https://www.youtube.com/w...rBnkBIhoFE

Fox is just evil.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 11/11/19 2:10pm

LadyLayla

Let's not write off Fox because of their blantant sexism. There is no company, organization, or group of people on the face of the planet that can take the moral high ground on this because it (like racism) is so pervasive and "baked into" cultures, mores, societies, power structures, etc.

If sexism and racism come from a place of ignorance then I believe it can be cured. If the ignorance has festered into hate----well, that will be much harder to confront.

So back to Fox---I wouldn't call them evil. Standing back and calling someone a name never solves anything. Refusal to purchase a product because the company advertises on a network one deems as unfavorable might get more attention. Better still, reaching across the great political divide and talking might prove to be worth it.

Don't think I'm letting Fox off the hook. I have a litany of slurs and insults for them but this would not be the place for it and I'm trying to wean myself off vitriolic speech.

Much love to you always 2freaky. And I like your new avatar.

Style is the second cousin to class
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Movie Bombshell about the evil sexism of Fox news.