independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 6th Dec 2019 5:52pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Edward Snowden: UFOS and Chem Trails are bs.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

2freaky4church

Edward Snowden: UFOS and Chem Trails are bs.

Snowden was on Joe Rogan, amazing and scary info about how we are all being spied on. Must listen for both sides. One part of the interview Snowden said he saw the classified info, both UFOS and Chem Trails were not there. Sorry Alex and sorry Prince.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 10/24/19 1:34pm

KoolEaze

Chemtrails , at least the ones that conspiracy theorists believe in , are nonsense but UFOs are real. Not necessarily extraterrestrial spaceships but the UK has released a ton of documents that had never been accesible before. There´s also tons of NASA footage where you can clearly see unidentified flying objects.

Could be anything though.

" I´d rather be a stank ass hoe because I´m not stupid. Oh my goodness! I got more drugs! I´m always funny dude...I´m hilarious! Are we gonna smoke?"

http://kooleasehvac.com/
Reply #2 posted 10/24/19 1:55pm

OnlyNDaUsa

KoolEaze said:

Chemtrails , at least the ones that conspiracy theorists believe in , are nonsense but UFOs are real. Not necessarily extraterrestrial spaceships but the UK has released a ton of documents that had never been accesible before. There´s also tons of NASA footage where you can clearly see unidentified flying objects.

you realize that contrails are chemtrails as they are trails made of chemicals.... we now what is meant in this context about UFOs as well as chemtrails.

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
Reply #3 posted 10/24/19 10:32pm

lust

OnlyNDaUsa said:

KoolEaze said:

you realize that contrails are chemtrails as they are trails made of chemicals.... we now what is meant in this context about UFOs as well as chemtrails.

Yep. Contrails are made of the chemical, Di hydrogen monoxide which is responsible for the deaths of 10s of thousands of people annually. It’s used in industrial solvents so let that sink in!
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
Reply #4 posted 10/25/19 6:30am

RodeoSchro

lust said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Yep. Contrails are made of the chemical, Di hydrogen monoxide which is responsible for the deaths of 10s of thousands of people annually. It’s used in industrial solvents so let that sink in!

I've heard about di-hydrogen monoxide! I think it's part of a US Navy program, isn't ?!?

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
Reply #5 posted 10/25/19 7:52am

2freaky4church

Once again, these things are bunk. Snowden had access to the stuff. gosh

Reply #6 posted 10/25/19 10:19am

lust

RodeoSchro said:

lust said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

I've heard about di-hydrogen monoxide! I think it's part of a US Navy program, isn't ?!?

Yep. It’s responsible for the loss of many lives as it’s a key component in the sinking of enemy craft. Nasty, nasty stuff!
Reply #7 posted 10/25/19 1:39pm

guitarslinger4

I haven't even finished the Rogan episiode yet, but there's so much important info Snowden is giving in the interview. It really puts into perspective how the US government, regardless of which party is running it, works mainly for its own benefit.

Reply #8 posted 10/25/19 3:14pm

OnlyNDaUsa

RodeoSchro said:

lust said:

OnlyNDaUsa said: Yep. Contrails are made of the chemical, Di hydrogen monoxide which is responsible for the deaths of 10s of thousands of people annually. It’s used in industrial solvents so let that sink in!

whatever floats their boats

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
Reply #9 posted 10/25/19 7:19pm

lust

OnlyNDaUsa said:

RodeoSchro said:

lust said:

OnlyNDaUsa said: Yep. Contrails are made of the chemical, Di hydrogen monoxide which is responsible for the deaths of 10s of thousands of people annually. It’s used in industrial solvents so let that sink in!

whatever floats their boats

lol
Reply #10 posted 10/29/19 1:40pm

guitarslinger4

This episode was really incredible, everyone should watch/listen: https://youtu.be/efs3QRr8LWw

Reply #11 posted 10/29/19 8:20pm

alexzander

Wish I could find that X-Files episode where they said that the gov't would admit the existence of UFO's, and there would be a very public event, but its really retroengineered alien tech being used to manipulate the populace. T'was an intersting episode from a couple of years back, and it was the 1st thing I thought abouth when the Navy admitted the existence of UFO's.

Do I take the X-files as gospel? OF course not. But it is an interesting theory.

This is what you want...This is what you get.
Reply #12 posted 10/31/19 3:30am

Cloudbuster

Snowden reminds me of that other fake whistleblower/actor Assange who kindly informed us that the government narrative concerning 9/11 is the correct one.

No chemtrails here, hey Ed?

Image result for chemtrails

Reply #13 posted 10/31/19 6:27am

RodeoSchro

Cloudbuster said:

Snowden reminds me of that other fake whistleblower/actor Assange who kindly informed us that the government narrative concerning 9/11 is the correct one.

No chemtrails here, hey Ed?

Image result for chemtrails

Nope, there are no "chem trails" as the moonbats define them; i. e. purposeful chemical emissions from airplanes that are meant to affect or control humans on the ground.

But let's take a closer look at your photograph. Let's pretend we're crazy and assume those ARE chemically-laced emissions from airplanes.

That photograph appears to have been taken in a desert or perhaps a frozen tundra. Whatever, it's clearly been taken in an area where there are no large concentrations of humanity, or even any humans at all. Nor are there any crops or vegetation that we can see. It kind of looks like that's a coastline at the bottom but if it is, it looks like what you'd see at the North or South Pole.

Sooooo......uhhhh.....exactly WHAT would the chemicals in those emissions be aimed at?

P&R's Palladin
Reply #14 posted 11/07/19 12:41am

mk456

Closeup Filmed by Pilot

https://www.youtube.com/w...SjKk46qxxY

God Bless Prince
(I've been on prince.org on and off since 1998. This is my 3rd or 4th username as I forgot passwords. Previous usernames were mgck01, sledgemcpeak. Peace to all here)
Reply #15 posted 11/11/19 5:02am

BombSquad

Shocking photographic evidence: chemtrails cause forest fires

https://www.the-postillon...aphic.html

Ideally speaking, the President of the United States and the dumbest person in the country would be two different people. Oh well.... money can't fix stupid
Reply #16 posted 11/11/19 6:45am

RodeoSchro

mk456 said:

Closeup Filmed by Pilot

Yep, that is indeed a close-up of what the condensation along a plane's horizontal control surfaces looks like. Thank you for posting a clear, unambiguous video of contrails.

P&R's Palladin
Reply #17 posted 11/11/19 8:09am

2freaky4church

Bombsquad, you changed my mind. lol

Reply #18 posted 11/21/19 3:43am

OnlyNDaUsa

mk456 said:

Closeup Filmed by Pilot

that is not even contrails that is not even coming out of the plane. Look at the leading edge of the wings. It seems to be Ice particles... they flow over the wing and form what we see.

like sometimes in the fall/winter you can see things like the sun's image being projected or reflected back on to other clouds or a rainbow around the sun...

Reply #19 posted 11/21/19 11:38am

2freaky4church

Your views about climate change are far worse.

Reply #20 posted 11/21/19 3:12pm

OnlyNDaUsa

2freaky4church1 said:

but true

Reply #21 posted 11/22/19 12:31am

BombSquad

OnlyNDaUsa said:

2freaky4church1 said:

but true

LOL the clown who repeatedly made clear that he simply knows jack shit about the carbon cycle? LMFAO shall I dig out the threads? in 750% of your threads you are simply wrong (again I use a non-linear function to calculate percent)

actually since EWM is gone, there is no orger around who's less educated than you on basically every fucking topic out there. climate. maths. law. history. all of science. oh, and 3rd world emissions. LOL

no wonder ýou always run for the hills without the ability to support even a single one of your hilarious bullshit claims

Ideally speaking, the President of the United States and the dumbest person in the country would be two different people. Oh well.... money can't fix stupid
Reply #22 posted 11/22/19 12:46am

BombSquad

Cloudbuster said:

Attention!!!

Do not pay attention to this fake Cloudbuster character! He is directly on the payroll of the goverment!

Just like others he is sent to spread misinformation with fake conpsiracy therories, just to confuse us and to distract from the REAL shit and the actual conspiracies going on in the back!

Don't be naive! Cloudbuster is one of "them" !!!

Reply #23 posted 11/22/19 6:50pm

Cloudbuster

Reply #24 posted 11/22/19 7:03pm

Cloudbuster

Reply #25 posted 11/23/19 8:46am

RodeoSchro

Cloudbuster said:

Nothing here.

https://carnicominstitute.org/wp/research-library-listing/

20 years of nothing.

For once we agree:

https://www.metabunk.org/...sics.t654/

If we give Carnicom the benefit of the doubt and assume most of this science is correct, then the conclusion he reaches is that:

- First the water vapor freezes, because it's so cold
- Then it melts and evaporates, because the sun is so hot

So why doesn't is just freeze again, because it's so cold? The condensation nuclei still exist, and are now considerably cooler than when they exited the engine.

He also makes the distinction between clouds and contrails, saying clouds form on smaller condensation nuclei (0.1 to 0.2 microns). To suport this he quotes Goethe MB - Ground Based Passive Remote Sensing of Ice Clouds with Scattered Solar Radiation in the Near Infrared - Max Planck Inst Meteorol, which gives a particle size of 30-200 microns. However that Goethe study is not measuring nuclei (the tiny seed at the heart of an ice crystal), it's measuring the actual fully grown ice crystals.

The condensation nuclei for contrails that come from the exhaust are basically soot and other byproducts of combustion, having a size of 0.1 microns or less.

Hence they will behave exactly the same as clouds. If carnicom has proven here that contrails cannot persist and spread, then, since clouds must start out small and spread to a larger size, he has also proven that cirrus clouds cannot even exist at all.

P&R's Palladin
Reply #26 posted 11/23/19 9:02am

RodeoSchro

Man! The Metabunk website is AWESOME. Every single idiotic conspiracy theory you can think of is meticulously debunked with actual science and facts.

Needless to say, the chemtrail crap is completely and positively destroyed about a thousand different ways.

Perhaps those people who've fallen for the chemtrail hoax would take ten minutes and peruse this Metabunk forum: https://www.metabunk.org/...trails.f9/

I know ten minutes might sound like a lot of time but as we've seen, chemtrailers routinely ask us to watch two or three hours' worth of YouTube videos - videos they say don't even provide conclusive evidence of anything. So I think asking them to take ten minutes away from making tin foil hats isn't unreasonable.

We should all thank cloudbuster for posting about the Carnicom Institute because when I Googled it, the seventh link was for Metabunk. So cloudie, thanks!

[Edited 11/23/19 9:03am]

P&R's Palladin
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Edward Snowden: UFOS and Chem Trails are bs.