independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 15th Nov 2019 3:08pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Anonymous Trump BOOK ”A Warning”
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

Anonymous Trump BOOK ”A Warning”

The same person who penned the anonymous Op-Ed about Trump has written a complete book.

He is said to be an insider in the White House.

This is not the same anonymous as the whistleblower, but the one who wrote the Op-Ed in The NY Times.

He is not profiting from but the book, but donating the proceeds to journalistic advocates.

hit the link for more info

https://www.cnn.com/2019/...index.html

CNN)The anonymous senior Trump administration official whose 2018 New York Times op-ed was called treasonous by President Donald Trump has written a new book about Trump titled "A Warning" that will be published next month, CNN has learned.

CNN has exclusively obtained a cover of the book, which has been a closely guarded secret until now and will be released November 19 by Twelve, a division of the Hachette Book Group. The author will remain anonymous, and sources familiar with the book tell CNN that "elaborate precautions have been taken to protect the author's identity."
The sources say that the publisher and the author's literary agents at Javelin were provided verification that the author is the same person who penned the Times op-ed, titled "I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration," on September, 5, 2018.
A draft press release from the publisher obtained by CNN describes the book as "picking up from where those first words of warning left off, this explosive book offers a shocking, first-hand account of President Trump and his record."
"It's an honor and a privilege to publish this book. This is serious stuff and this is a serious warning about our President, " Sean Desmond, Twelve's publisher, told CNN.
When asked for comment, Matt Latimer, cofounder of Javelin, told CNN that the author was not doing it for the money.

[Edited 10/22/19 12:14pm]

Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 10/22/19 12:17pm

RodeoSchro

eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek

"When asked for comment, Matt Latimer, cofounder of Javelin, told CNN that the author was not doing it for the money."

I bet the author is doing it for the 25th Amendment.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
Reply #2 posted 10/22/19 12:18pm

RodeoSchro

This must also mean that unrepenant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump never did find out who this anonymous person is. Which is a good thing, and probably indicative of the lack of investigative and intelligent minds at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

P&R's Palladin
Reply #3 posted 10/22/19 12:20pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

RodeoSchro said:

eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek eek

"When asked for comment, Matt Latimer, cofounder of Javelin, told CNN that the author was not doing it for the money."

I bet the author is doing it for the 25th Amendment.

yep, in the Op-Ed, that's what they were supposedly going for.

[Edited 10/22/19 12:21pm]

Reply #4 posted 10/22/19 1:05pm

poppys

Do you just watch TV and start new Trump threads?? Too many - he ain't Prince.

politics: the art or science of government.
Reply #5 posted 10/25/19 6:56am

RodeoSchro

To be fair, this is an issue separate from impeachment, since the author has been clear their intent is to get people to not vote for unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump in 2020. The author has not as of yet mentioned impeachment at all.

But the author HAS said, "In these pages, you will not just hear from me. You will hear a great deal from Donald Trump directly, for there is no better witness to his character than his own words and no better evidence of the danger he poses than his own conduct."

Hmmm - "character"? "his own conduct"? Wow, I wonder if any of this is going to touch in his special relationship with various women in his White House?

P&R's Palladin
Reply #6 posted 10/25/19 7:23am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

RodeoSchro said:

To be fair, this is an issue separate from impeachment, since the author has been clear their intent is to get people to not vote for unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump in 2020. The author has not as of yet mentioned impeachment at all.

But the author HAS said, "In these pages, you will not just hear from me. You will hear a great deal from Donald Trump directly, for there is no better witness to his character than his own words and no better evidence of the danger he poses than his own conduct."

Hmmm - "character"? "his own conduct"? Wow, I wonder if any of this is going to touch in his special relationship with various women in his White House?

These are extraordinary times and and extraordinarily corrupt president. Hard to ignore any of this.

Reply #7 posted 10/25/19 8:00am

poppys

This would have fit fine in Rodeo's #MAGA thread which has various posts. There are so many different Trump threads they are blotting out the sun, flooding almost half of P&R. No one is ignoring Trump.

I was around during the assasination of Kennedy, the Nixon and Clinton impeachments, the Civil Rights Movement and all 20 years of Vietnam. They were extraordinary. My parents went through the Depression as children and WWII and the Holocaust in their early 20's, extraordinary times. My grandparents were in WWI ("The War to End All Wars"), and then raised children during the Great Depression, extraordinary.

Every generation thinks the times they are living through are more extraordinary than what came before. We don't have the actual experience to compare it to anything as young people.

[Edited 10/25/19 11:22am]

Reply #8 posted 10/25/19 8:19am

2freaky4church

The warning is Democrats giving the win back to him.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #9 posted 10/25/19 8:27am

poppys

2freaky4church1 said:

The warning is Democrats giving the win back to him.

Why are you so worried about what Dems do when you won't vote for one anyway? Isn't that just a standing on the sidelines critique?

Reply #10 posted 10/25/19 12:24pm

Musicslave

RodeoSchro said:

-

Do you think in the end, anonymous will be revealed?

-

I mean, if they were/is as close to trump as they say and attended certain meetings again (as they say), eventually the process of elimination could prevail and disclose the identity of this person/people.

Reply #11 posted 10/29/19 7:43am

DiminutiveRock
er

Musicslave said:

RodeoSchro said:

-

-

I mean, if they were/is as close to trump as they say and attended certain meetings again (as they say), eventually the process of elimination could prevail and disclose the identity of this person/people.

hmmm WHO is it?

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
Reply #12 posted 10/29/19 8:15am

2freaky4church

poppys? Will vote for Bernie or Warren, not for Biden ever.

Reply #13 posted 10/29/19 8:23am

RodeoSchro

Musicslave said:

RodeoSchro said:

-

-

If Deep Throat was revealed, I imagine "anonymou" will be too. In fact, it would seem to me that given the low number of people who would have access to the information apparently in this book, the goofballs still in the White House will figure out who it is in short order.

But the question is, will THEY reveal the name? Because if they do and it turns out they were wrong, it'd be Lawsuit City.

P&R's Palladin
Reply #14 posted 11/07/19 5:47am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

Exclusive: Book Claims Senior Officials Believed Pence Would Support Use Of 25th Amendment

The anonymous author of “A Warning,” reportedly a current or former White House official, said talk of removing Trump escalated after Comey was fired.

https://www.huffpost.com/...51388271cd

The much-anticipated book “A Warning,” reportedly written by an unnamed senior White House official, claims that high-level White House aides were certain that Vice President Mike Pence would support the use of the 25th Amendment to have President Donald Trump removed from office because of mental incapacity.

According to the exposé, which is written by someone that The New York Times and the publisher of the book say is a current or former senior White House official, using the pen name “Anonymous,” highly placed White House officials did a back-of-the-envelope tally of which Cabinet members would be prepared to sign a letter invoking Section 4 of the 25th Amendment to the Constitution, which says that if the president is deemed unfit to discharge the duties of his office, the vice president would assume the role.

Reply #15 posted 11/08/19 10:30am

poppys

Kudos to Ugot being on this book story over 2 weeks ago, they are just now talking about it on the mainstream. The book is coming out Nov 19 and it's making Network TV today. Sounds like an interesting read.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-staffers-worry-about-the-presidents-mental-capacities-book-2019-11

• President Donald Trump's own staffers are concerned about his mental capabilities, according to the forthcoming book "A Warning," written by an anonymous senior Trump administration official.

• According to the Washington Post, the author writes that Trump "stumbles, slurs, gets confused, is easily irritated, and has trouble synthesizing information, not occasionally but with regularity."

• "I am not qualified to diagnose the president's mental acuity ... all I can tell you is that normal people who spend any time with Donald Trump are uncomfortable by what they witness," they write.
Reply #16 posted 11/08/19 5:17pm

PennyPurple

DiminutiveRocker said:

Musicslave said:

-

-

hmmm WHO is it?

Kelly Ann or Jared?? lol lol

Reply #17 posted 11/09/19 3:26pm

guitarslinger4

This person should have resigned and put their name on this rather than continue to take taxpayer money for undermining our govenrment. It's dishonest (they're presumably getting paid for the book too, so they're double dipping), spineless, and just feeds Trump's paranoia that he has people in his own administration that are working against him and causes him to do crazier shit than he otherwise might.

Reply #18 posted 11/09/19 5:19pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

guitarslinger44 said:

This person should have resigned and put their name on this rather than continue to take taxpayer money for undermining our govenrment. It's dishonest (they're presumably getting paid for the book too, so they're double dipping), spineless, and just feeds Trump's paranoia that he has people in his own administration that are working against him and causes him to do crazier shit than he otherwise might.

Nope. He's a true patriot.

Reply #19 posted 11/09/19 5:33pm

PennyPurple

guitarslinger44 said:

OH bullshit. Fuck Trump.

Reply #20 posted 11/10/19 9:16pm

DiminutiveRock
er

PennyPurple said:

guitarslinger44 said:

OH bullshit. Fuck Trump.

yeahthat

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
Reply #21 posted 11/11/19 6:55am

jjhunsecker

guitarslinger44 said:

While I think it would have been better for this person to resign, and come out publicly with this info, I think it's informative to at least get this insight from someone who's around Trump all the time

Reply #22 posted 11/11/19 7:58am

2freaky4church

The real warning is the swamp.

Reply #23 posted 11/11/19 10:17am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

We have to drain your head

Reply #24 posted 11/11/19 3:12pm

guitarslinger4

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

guitarslinger44 said:

So you're ok with your tax money going to someone who is a conscientious objector to government policy but not so much so that they're willing to actually put their money where their mouth is?

Edward Snowden is a patriot, this guy is just a coward. Like, yeah, if you're gonna say you dont' like the govenrment's policy, then quit your job at the government, don't stay aboard. lol

Reply #25 posted 11/11/19 3:13pm

guitarslinger4

PennyPurple said:

guitarslinger44 said:

OH bullshit. Fuck Trump.

Why is it bullshit?

Reply #26 posted 11/11/19 3:21pm

PennyPurple

guitarslinger44 said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

So you're ok with your tax money going to someone who is a conscientious objector to government policy but not so much so that they're willing to actually put their money where their mouth is?

Edward Snowden is a patriot, this guy is just a coward. Like, yeah, if you're gonna say you dont' like the govenrment's policy, then quit your job at the government, don't stay aboard. lol

The governments policy and Trump's policy are 2 different things.

The person evidently feels the need to protect the US citizens because fuck face is so unpredictable.

Reply #27 posted 11/11/19 3:23pm

guitarslinger4

PennyPurple said:

guitarslinger44 said:

The person evidently feels the need to protect the US citizens because fuck face is so unpredictable.

Not really. Trump sets the tone for the government's policy, he's essentially this person's boss. It's one thing to talk shit about your boss to your co-workers at a bar after hours, it's another to go to the media and write a whole book (one you're presumably getting paid for) while still keeping your job.

I'm curious to see what this person has to say, but I still think they're cowardly for keeping their job.

Reply #28 posted 11/11/19 6:59pm

LadyLayla

PennyPurple said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

hmmm WHO is it?

Kelly Ann or Jared?? lol lol

Kelly Ann gets my vote. One of the loudest always Trump supporter and probably one of his closest allies. And I bet she is treated like crap which is the way Trump treats most everyone. She does have a few brain cells left in spite of her repeated exposure to Agent Orange. And if it is Kelly Ann? I say way to effing go girl.

Style is the second cousin to class
Reply #29 posted 11/11/19 7:07pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

guitarslinger44 said:

PennyPurple said:

Not really. Trump sets the tone for the government's policy, he's essentially this person's boss. It's one thing to talk shit about your boss to your co-workers at a bar after hours, it's another to go to the media and write a whole book (one you're presumably getting paid for) while still keeping your job.

I'm curious to see what this person has to say, but I still think they're cowardly for keeping their job.

We don't know if the person works there. I highly doubt it.
But all these people, who he himself appointed and are Republicans, if they are disturbed about this jackass from the inside as we all from the outside, then I'm glad they are doing something about it instead of just following orders.

Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Anonymous Trump BOOK ”A Warning”