independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > The whole Ellen kurfuffle.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

2freaky4church

The whole Ellen kurfuffle.

So, Ellen loves war criminal George W. Bush. She sits with the VIPS watching Cowboys lose big. She goes on her show and does the soft sell of friendship should be on all sides. What her fake ass doesn't mention is Bush helped murder a million innocent Iraqis. This goes beyond politics, this is life and death.

Bush and his ilk should be in prison not eating nachos and drinking beer.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 10/17/19 9:47am

OldFriends4Sal
e

Did they hate on the Bush/Michelle friend-romance??

More outrage from the left and woke folk?

#ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
https://prince.org/msg/7/464433 9.24.2020
if you ever try the lotus position
Try it while you're being strangled
Do U understand what I'm saying?
#IDEFINEME
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work...
Reply #2 posted 10/17/19 10:54am

jaawwnn

Ol friend's plz, the Obamas aren't to the left except in the narrow confines of "compared to the Republicans"
Reply #3 posted 10/17/19 10:57am

OldFriends4Sal
e

jaawwnn said:

Ol friend's plz, the Obamas aren't to the left except in the narrow confines of "compared to the Republicans"

You think the people having a tizzy about Ellen think that?

#ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
#IDEFINEME
Reply #4 posted 10/17/19 2:54pm

DiminutiveRock
er

OldFriends4Sale said:

jaawwnn said:

Yes - the majority of criticism came from the LGBT community who are farther left than the Obamas.

VOTE VOTE VOTE....EARLY
Reply #5 posted 10/17/19 3:12pm

13cjk13

DiminutiveRocker said:

OldFriends4Sale said:

Yes - the majority of criticism came from the LGBT community who are farther left than the Obamas.

Funny how people that are hated and discriminated against tend to have an aversion to the people that hate them and create laws that take their rights away. Wacky.

"hey if you found out someone gave you a fake $20 would you be mad?"It is in fact #TRUTH.Mocha ObsidianˈN(y)o͞obēən Cocoa Noir...
Reply #6 posted 10/17/19 3:16pm

DiminutiveRock
er

13cjk13 said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

Funny how people that are hated and discriminated against tend to have an aversion to the people that hate them and create laws that take their rights away. Wacky.

Yep... Ellen stands by her choice to befriend GW, but he was not exactly a champion of LGBT rights - was he? wink Unless he has changed.....................

VOTE VOTE VOTE....EARLY
Reply #7 posted 10/17/19 4:12pm

OldFriends4Sal
e

DiminutiveRocker said:

OldFriends4Sale said:

Those same people tend to love Michelle

#ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
#IDEFINEME
Reply #8 posted 10/17/19 4:37pm

jjhunsecker

I think Bush's reputation has improved as people compare him with that subhuman pile of pig diarrhea Donald J Trump. ANYBODY looks good compared with that cocksucker
#SOCIETYDEFINESU
Reply #9 posted 10/17/19 6:51pm

PennyPurple

I don't see what the problem is. I voted for both Bush's, I adore the Bush's and Bush wasn't the only President who ever sent our Men and Women to war.

Just because you are repub or dem, doesn't mean people can't get along. Sheesh. It's not like Ellen has every held office.

This is a stupid controversy.

And the Bush's dislike Trump as much as Ellen does.

Free Poppy's, Bombsquad, 13, Nero, Mdiver, shanti0608, RDhull. If Glamslam can get a 2nd chance, they should be able to also. 2020=CHANGE
Reply #10 posted 10/17/19 7:55pm

13cjk13

jjhunsecker said:

I think Bush's reputation has improved as people compare him with that subhuman pile of pig diarrhea Donald J Trump. ANYBODY looks good compared with that cocksucker

Perfectly worded truth. LOCK HIM UP.

"hey if you found out someone gave you a fake $20 would you be mad?"It is in fact #TRUTH.Mocha ObsidianˈN(y)o͞obēən Cocoa Noir...
Reply #11 posted 10/18/19 2:25am

jaawwnn

OldFriends4Sale said:

jaawwnn said:

Yeah fair point but if you're going to call them "the left" i'm going to call you on it hammer

PennyPurple said:

I don't see what the problem is. I voted for both Bush's, I adore the Bush's and Bush wasn't the only President who ever sent our Men and Women to war.

Just because you are repub or dem, doesn't mean people can't get along. Sheesh. It's not like Ellen has every held office.

The Iraq war is everything you need to know about where to stand on Bush, HOWEVER, you make a good point on Bush's dislike of Trump being on a par with Ellen's.

It's almost as if... identity politics is not.... real politics.

Reply #12 posted 10/18/19 2:49am

hausofmoi7

jaawwnn said:

OldFriends4Sale said:

jaawwnn said:

Yeah fair point but if you're going to call them "the left" i'm going to call you on it hammer

PennyPurple said:

The Iraq war is everything you need to know about where to stand on Bush, HOWEVER, you make a good point on Bush's dislike of Trump being on a par with Ellen's.

during the last american election a mainstream journalist or commentator said that male Bernie Sanders supporters who were thinking about voting for the green party instead were sexist and misogynistic if they didn't vote for Hillary Clinton and the democrats.
When it was pointed out that Jill Stein was also a female they were told basically that was irrelevant and they were still sexist if they didn't vote for Hillary.

Gaslighting at its peak.
Identity politics within the mainstream and the corporate world is just branding.
They don't actually care about the issues that affect different people and communities in our society.

[Edited 10/18/19 3:26am]
“It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non- violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection” - Lesley Hazleton on the first Muslim, the prophet.
Reply #13 posted 10/18/19 8:04am

2freaky4church

Did I say I like Michelle? She is naive as shit. Bush is bad.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #14 posted 10/18/19 4:15pm

OldFriends4Sal
e

Identity politics is like Religious war

jaawwnn said:

OldFriends4Sale said:

PennyPurple said:

#ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
#IDEFINEME
Reply #15 posted 10/19/19 8:48am

OnlyNDaUsa

it is just more of the Typical unhinge "YOU MUST OBEY" left wing self cannibalising... HATE.

I stand with Ben and the Moderators!
Reply #16 posted 10/19/19 7:42pm

OldFriends4Sal
e

OnlyNDaUsa said:

it is just more of the Typical unhinge "YOU MUST OBEY" left wing self cannibalising... HATE.

They went after Mary J Blige for interviewing Hillary Clinton

#ALBUMSSTILLMATTER
#IDEFINEME
Reply #17 posted 10/20/19 1:48am

jaawwnn

What i dont get is why anyone would be looking to Ellen or Mary J. Blige for advice on politics.
Reply #18 posted 10/20/19 8:02am

OnlyNDaUsa

wild pigs eat their own

Reply #19 posted 10/20/19 8:50am

PennyPurple

jaawwnn said:

What i dont get is why anyone would be looking to Ellen or Mary J. Blige for advice on politics.

I don't think they are looking for political advice from them. When celebrities start speaking up and out it brings the issues to light and people pay attention.

I like it when they speak to their fans and encourage them to get out and vote. Taylor Swift has a great following and has encouraged them to vote as have other celebs.

Free Poppy's, Bombsquad, 13, Nero, Mdiver, shanti0608, RDhull. If Glamslam can get a 2nd chance, they should be able to also. 2020=CHANGE
Reply #20 posted 10/20/19 9:46am

OnlyNDaUsa

PennyPurple said:

jaawwnn said:

I don't think they are looking for political advice from them. When celebrities start speaking up and out it brings the issues to light and people pay attention.

I like it when they speak to their fans and encourage them to get out and vote. Taylor Swift has a great following and has encouraged them to vote as have other celebs.

when someone likes a celebrity and agrees with something they say then they like when the say it... if the do not like them or if they do not agree they want them to keep quite. Like any time anyone calls for gun bans... I do not agree. the need to shut up... but frankly I do not put much stock in anything anyone says... if I agree I agree... if not ...so what?

Reply #21 posted 10/20/19 10:00am

PennyPurple

Look at Jimmy Kimmel. I believe if it wasn't for him, taking and stand and speaking out about our health care that Trump would've destroyed it. Jimmy calls out the lawmakers and makes no bones about it.

Reply #22 posted 10/20/19 10:05am

OnlyNDaUsa

PennyPurple said:

Look at Jimmy Kimmel. I believe if it wasn't for him, taking and stand and speaking out about our health care that Trump would've destroyed it. Jimmy calls out the lawmakers and makes no bones about it.

Fu..orget that racist sexist pervert lying pig... to ANYONE who gave it any thought would know the ONLY reason his son got the treatment he got was Jimmy Kimmel's wealth! What that fool either did not grasp or lied about was that under a true single payer system and if he was a common Jim... his son would NOT have gotten anywhere near the care he got.

Reply #23 posted 10/20/19 10:12am

PennyPurple

OnlyNDaUsa said:

PennyPurple said:

Fu..orget that racist sexist pervert lying pig... to ANYONE who gave it any thought would know the ONLY reason his son got the treatment he got was Jimmy Kimmel's wealth! What that fool either did not grasp or lied about was that under a true single payer system and if he was a common Jim... his son would NOT have gotten anywhere near the care he got.

Evidently you didn't pay attention at the time to what was happening, nor did you pay attention to what Jimmy had to say.

Reply #24 posted 10/20/19 11:38am

OnlyNDaUsa

PennyPurple said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Evidently you didn't pay attention at the time to what was happening, nor did you pay attention to what Jimmy had to say.

he was saying he was glad he was not on the kind of coverage we (the commoners) would have if barock got his way...

Reply #25 posted 10/20/19 12:01pm

PennyPurple

OnlyNDaUsa said:

PennyPurple said:

he was saying he was glad he was not on the kind of coverage we (the commoners) would have if barock got his way...

As I figured, you have it wrong again.

And he praised the "very bright and talented doctors and nurses" at the Children's Hospital in Los Angeles who treated Billy and kids like him who, according to Kimmel, are having their health "especially threatened right now" because federal funding has run o...am (CHIP).

Related: More than a million children could lose their health insurance next year

The program covers about 9 million children whose parents usually earn too much to qualify for Medicaid, but not enough to afford private health coverage. More than a million lower-income children are at risk of losing their health insurance next year if Congress doesn't act soon.

And this:

Jimmy Kimmel spent the week on TV battling a health care bill he didn't believe in. On Friday, the bill appeared to be on its last legs, and Kimmel may have played a part.

Sen. John McCain announced Friday that he cannot "in good conscience" vote for the GOP's latest plan to overhaul Obamacare. This likely ends the Republicans' latest effort to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act.

Following McCain's statement, Kimmel took to Twitter to say, "Thank you @SenJohnMcCain for being a hero again and again and now AGAIN."

The tweet capped off a dramatic week that included three nights of opening monologues in which Kimmel blasted one of the bill's...ll Cassidy, for failing to make due on a promise to ensure that, as Kimmel said, "No family should be denied medical care, emergency or otherwise, because they can't afford it." This standard became known as the "Jimmy Kimmel Test."

Reply #26 posted 10/20/19 12:38pm

OnlyNDaUsa

PennyPurple said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

And he praised the "very bright and talented doctors and nurses" at the Children's Hospital in Los Angeles who treated Billy and kids like him who, according to Kimmel, are having their health "especially threatened right now" because federal funding has run o...am (CHIP).

Related: More than a million children could lose their health insurance next year

The program covers about 9 million children whose parents usually earn too much to qualify for Medicaid, but not enough to afford private health coverage. More than a million lower-income children are at risk of losing their health insurance next year if Congress doesn't act soon.

And this:

Jimmy Kimmel spent the week on TV battling a health care bill he didn't believe in. On Friday, the bill appeared to be on its last legs, and Kimmel may have played a part.

Sen. John McCain announced Friday that he cannot "in good conscience" vote for the GOP's latest plan to overhaul Obamacare. This likely ends the Republicans' latest effort to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act.

Following McCain's statement, Kimmel took to Twitter to say, "Thank you @SenJohnMcCain for being a hero again and again and now AGAIN."

The tweet capped off a dramatic week that included three nights of opening monologues in which Kimmel blasted one of the bill's...ll Cassidy, for failing to make due on a promise to ensure that, as Kimmel said, "No family should be denied medical care, emergency or otherwise, because they can't afford it." This standard became known as the "Jimmy Kimmel Test."

you are so desperate... jimmy is not subject to the limits of care anyone the exchange plans or on any form of single payer or any form of a public option or Medicaid would be subject to... he got better care that would be available... because he is rich and famous. to say otherwise is just...ridiculous.

he exploited his son just like he got his start exploit women on the man show... he is scum and a racist and a sexist and a liar.

Reply #27 posted 10/20/19 1:55pm

PennyPurple

OMG you can't be that damn d**b.

I know Jimmy doesn't have Medicaid. I know Jimmy doesn't have an affordable care plan.

He is fighting for people to be insured. He made his voice heard.

SA

OnlyNDaUsa said:

PennyPurple said:

And this:

you are so desperate... jimmy is not subject to the limits of care anyone the exchange plans or on any form of single payer or any form of a public option or Medicaid would be subject to... he got better care that would be available... because he is rich and famous. to say otherwise is just...ridiculous.

he exploited his son just like he got his start exploit women on the man show... he is scum and a racist and a sexist and a liar.

Reply #28 posted 10/20/19 6:30pm

OnlyNDaUsa

PennyPurple said:

I know Jimmy doesn't have Medicaid. I know Jimmy doesn't have an affordable care plan.

SA

Ha you call me dumb but you FEEL for his cry baby story!

Reply #29 posted 10/20/19 8:09pm

PennyPurple

OnlyNDaUsa said:

PennyPurple said:

SA

Ha you call me dumb but you FEEL for his cry baby story!

His cry baby story? He said his family is lucky to have Insurance that covers his son's health problems. He's fighting for everyone to have the same right.

I don't know how much clearer I can make it to you. I can't help that you don't understand the point that celebrities make an impact on important things.

I feel sorry for you, that you don't understand a simple point, and that you have no empathy.

Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > The whole Ellen kurfuffle.