independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Sanders Hospitalized. Doing ok
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 10/03/19 3:55pm

RodeoSchro

OnlyNDaUsa said:

RodeoSchro said:

Ask yourself this:

Would an actual, real-life veteran of the armed forces ever refer to the Commander-in-Chief in such a way?

If your answer is "No" then you have probably come to the same conclusion I have about OnlyNDaUsa's claim of military service.

YES one would... i bet many have.... well not "Pig Vomit Diarrhea" but yes many of us have and will... same with the rapist clinton...

Ask yourself this...Would an actual, real-life veteran of the armed forces ever refer to the Commander-in-Chief as a trader traitor or call for their impeachment?

when you know not of what you spake you need to just not speak

Nah, you only brought out this bile when you realized that unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump was going to be impeached. Up until a couple weeks ago, you never called President Obama anything other than "Brack" or whatever argle-bargle crossed your mind.

Lots and lots of actual veterans ARE and HAVE BEEN calling for the impeachment of unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump, but I've not heard any of them call him a traitor. In fact, the only person who's used the word "traitor" that I am aware is, in fact, unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump.

You should quit the charade.

- E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 10/03/19 4:26pm

OnlyNDaUsa

I apologize for replying to the bait...

[Edited 10/3/19 16:31pm]

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
Reply #32 posted 10/03/19 4:27pm

guitarslinger4

Why the fuck are you people talking about this in a thread about Sanders? lol

Reply #33 posted 10/03/19 4:30pm

OnlyNDaUsa

not more talking the bait

[Edited 10/3/19 17:31pm]

Reply #34 posted 10/04/19 10:02am

RodeoSchro

guitarslinger44 said:

OnlyNDaUsa tried to hijack the thread the same way he always does, by bringing up President Obama, except he referred to President Obama as "pig vomit diarrhea".

It didn't go well for him after that.

Reply #35 posted 10/04/19 10:38am

sexton

RodeoSchro said:

guitarslinger44 said:

OnlyNDaUsa tried to hijack the thread the same way he always does, by bringing up President Obama, except he referred to President Obama as "pig vomit diarrhea".

It didn't go well for him after that.

He did it in the very second post! And then says he was replying to bait. What bait was there before that?

Anyway, I'm gald to hear Bernie is doing better and still plans on participating in the next Democratic presidential debate.

Reply #36 posted 10/04/19 10:46am

jaawwnn

guitarslinger44 said:

On topic: This is very bad for Bernie's campaign as now his health is going to be a constant vulnerability to attack.

I've been thinking about this and while it obviously isn't a good thing, i'm not sure it will hurt him that bad, I think anyone who was worried about "electability" was never going to sign up for Sanders as it was. He's still dependant on people who aren't big into politics, and who might not normally vote, to show up on this one.

Reply #37 posted 10/04/19 4:11pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

Sanders out of the hospital. Looking well.

Reply #38 posted 10/05/19 9:03am

OnlyNDaUsa

oh and Forget him for saying he would order people to have their money and property taken away by force if need be... I do not want him to die per-say.. but he is a threat to the globe. The day he is no longer in the public the world will be better off... again not dead just at home.

https://twitter.com/berni...8685710337

[Edited 10/5/19 9:03am]

Reply #39 posted 10/05/19 9:07am

2freaky4church

What an evil comment Only.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #40 posted 10/05/19 9:11am

OnlyNDaUsa

2freaky4church1 said:

I know Sanders is evil and his call to steal money from people is evil... he is an evil person.

Reply #41 posted 10/05/19 9:22am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

OnlyNDaUsa said:

2freaky4church1 said:

I know Sanders is evil and his call to steal money from people is evil... he is an evil person.

Im sorry he offends billionaires like you.
Billionaires around the world are huddled together right now to keep warm and safe from Sanders.

I will pray for your safety pray
Reply #42 posted 10/05/19 9:46am

RodeoSchro

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Im sorry he offends billionaires like you. Billionaires around the world are huddled together right now to keep warm and safe from Sanders. I will pray for your safety pray

You know - OnlyNDaUsa has become unhinged at pretty much the same rate as unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump has become unhinged.

You don't think...?

Nah, couldn't be.

Reply #43 posted 10/05/19 9:59am

OnlyNDaUsa

RodeoSchro said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

OnlyNDaUsa said: Im sorry he offends billionaires like you. Billionaires around the world are huddled together right now to keep warm and safe from Sanders. I will pray for your safety pray

You know - OnlyNDaUsa has become unhinged at pretty much the same rate as unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump has become unhinged.

You don't think...?

Nah, couldn't be.

Be civilized
Don't create offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive or excessively profane posts. Do not instigate, engage in, or encourage 'flame wars'. If you insult someone "jokingly", be prepared to have it not interpreted that way by the Moderators. A good general rule: "criticize ideas, not people." Any language which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense is grounds for immediate account deletion.

Reply #44 posted 10/05/19 11:30am

PennyPurple

RodeoSchro said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

OnlyNDaUsa said: Im sorry he offends billionaires like you. Billionaires around the world are huddled together right now to keep warm and safe from Sanders. I will pray for your safety pray

You don't think...?

Nah, couldn't be.

Man I was going to say something about that the other day, with the stupid things that he says, the misspellings, the shit he spews...and then I thought, nope it's just a trumpster and this is how they are.

But yeah Only that is pretty bad and evil what you just said about Bernie. eek

A MASK ISN'T TOO MUCH TO ASK!!
JJPOPPYSBOMBSQUAD #OPINIONSMATTER
Reply #45 posted 10/05/19 11:45am

OnlyNDaUsa

PennyPurple said:

RodeoSchro said:

You don't think...?

Nah, couldn't be.

Man I was going to say something about that the other day, with the stupid things that he says, the misspellings, the shit he spews...and then I thought, nope it's just a trumpster and this is how they are.

what was evil I said I want him to get better and go home... he is trash but he has a right to live...

Reply #46 posted 10/05/19 12:01pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

OnlyNDaUsa said:

PennyPurple said:

RodeoSchro said:

You don't think...?

Nah, couldn't be.

what was evil I said I want him to get better and go home... he is trash but he has a right to live...

You should work for Hallmark. That would make a beautiful get well card.
[Edited 10/5/19 12:02pm]
Reply #47 posted 10/05/19 1:13pm

jjhunsecker

Most Trump supporters (with the exception of the millionaires and billionaires who are the beneficiaries of his tax cuts) are not very bright
Reply #48 posted 10/05/19 1:51pm

OnlyNDaUsa

jjhunsecker said:

Most Trump supporters (with the exception of the millionaires and billionaires who are the beneficiaries of his tax cuts) are not very bright

kind of like when one of the people that did Obamacare said it was made to confuse people so they would support it and barack himself admitted that they always knew it would increase the cost... haha and you fell for it... not very bright indeed.

Reply #49 posted 10/05/19 1:55pm

RodeoSchro

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

PennyPurple said:

RodeoSchro said:

You don't think...?

Nah, couldn't be.

You should work for Hallmark. That would make a beautiful get well card.
[Edited 10/5/19 12:02pm]

He could sign it

“With sincere best wishes for a speedy recovery,

Pig Vomit Diarrhea”.
Reply #50 posted 10/06/19 12:22pm

2freaky4church

Real evil guy there dude:

https://www.youtube.com/w...5EIIFnAjRw

So, Only, this military guy should just die?

Reply #51 posted 10/06/19 1:03pm

13cjk13

jjhunsecker said:

And we're reminded of this fact every single day. I can't wait for them to crawl back under their rocks while we're fixing America.

"hey if you found out someone gave you a fake $20 would you be mad?"It is in fact #TRUTH.Mocha ObsidianˈN(y)o͞obēən Cocoa Noir...
Reply #52 posted 10/07/19 3:13am

jaawwnn

Imagine trying to justify the existence of billionaires rolleyes

Reply #53 posted 10/07/19 7:29am

2freaky4church

Only is just so highly uninformed. He gloats about it.

Reply #54 posted 10/07/19 3:35pm

guitarslinger4

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

You should work for Hallmark. That would make a beautiful get well card. [Edited 10/5/19 12:02pm]

lol lol lol

Reply #55 posted 10/08/19 6:55am

2freaky4church

Only needs to get on his knees and repent. Tell the lord you are sorry. We should ignore him so he logs off for good.

Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Sanders Hospitalized. Doing ok