independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 12th Nov 2019 10:12am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Sanders Hospitalized. Doing ok
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

Sanders Hospitalized. Doing ok

Developing

https://www.reuters.com/a...SKBN1WH1PH

Had two stents inserted in artery.

Hoping for a rapid recovery. pray

[Edited 10/2/19 7:53am]

Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 10/02/19 7:57am

2freaky4church

omg. no Heal my brother. No, he should not drop out.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #2 posted 10/02/19 10:11am

OnlyNDaUsa

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Developing

Under obmacare he would have been given a pill.
No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
Reply #3 posted 10/02/19 10:20am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Developing

We still have Obamacare
Reply #4 posted 10/02/19 10:50am

luv4u

He might show his hospital bill and how much his health care costed lol

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
Reply #5 posted 10/02/19 11:06am

DiminutiveRock
er

luv4u said:

He might show his hospital bill and how much his health care costed lol

I think he gets the special Congressional rate wink

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
Reply #6 posted 10/02/19 11:09am

cborgman

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Developing

liars gonna lie, frauds gonna fraud.
but its a joy to call them out on their bullshit.
Reply #7 posted 10/02/19 3:22pm

2freaky4church

[Off topic snip - luv4u]

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #8 posted 10/02/19 3:42pm

OnlyNDaUsa

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:
We still have Obamacare

How silly of me to assume you all were smart enough to grasp I was speaking of plans offered under the exchange...

(I have made the point that all plans not subject to a fine...i mean tax... are obamacare. But I also understand that plans under the exchange are not the same as their otherwise identical plan bought outside the exchange--I know first hand I made an appointment and was asked if it was an exchange plan I said it was and he said "sorry we do not take that" but then I said It wasn't and that they took...but I was the same plan)

you also seemed to forget when barack said that under his plan they would give an elederly person a pill and not an opperation. He also said he would want his family to have the best care and not what what one would get under his plan.

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
Reply #9 posted 10/02/19 4:02pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

OnlyNDaUsa said: We still have Obamacare

How silly of me to assume you all were smart enough to grasp I was speaking of plans offered under the exchange...

(I have made the point that all plans not subject to a fine...i mean tax... are obamacare. But I also understand that plans under the exchange are not the same as their otherwise identical plan bought outside the exchange--I know first hand I made an appointment and was asked if it was an exchange plan I said it was and he said "sorry we do not take that" but then I said It wasn't and that they took...but I was the same plan)

you also seemed to forget when barack said that under his plan they would give an elederly person a pill and not an opperation. He also said he would want his family to have the best care and not what what one would get under his plan.

sorry I'm not smart enough to understand. Under Obamacare plan they would have just gave him pill. I'm sure you're correct. I'm not smart enough to understand how hospitals work when someone goes in complaining of chest pains.

Reply #10 posted 10/02/19 4:43pm

PennyPurple

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:
We still have Obamacare

lol lol

Reply #11 posted 10/02/19 4:52pm

PennyPurple

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Stop it! Stop lying. I work in a hospital and handle insurance every day. That is NOT true. Either you don't understand the insurance plans (which I tend to believe) or they just didn't want to see you . lol

If you have let's say Cigna on the Exchange, and your buddy has Cigna on a private plan, the hospital or office that takes Cigna will take either one. The difference is what the Cigna Exchange plan will pay vs. what the Private Cigna Plan will pay. So the Cigna Exchange may not pay some things or pay at the same rate or maybe not even some items, that the Private Cigna will pay for.

Let's see a link where Obama said the elderly will get a pill and not an operation. Prove it and Prove that is happening or has happened.

Reply #12 posted 10/02/19 6:20pm

OnlyNDaUsa

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

sorry I'm not smart enough to understand. Under Obamacare plan they would have just gave him pill. I'm sure you're correct. I'm not smart enough to understand how hospitals work when someone goes in complaining of chest pains.

oh you missed it when pig vomit diarrhea said that an elderly heart patient might get a pill and not a surgery...you know to save money.

Reply #13 posted 10/02/19 6:28pm

PennyPurple

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

oh you missed it when pig vomit diarrhea said that an elderly heart patient might get a pill and not a surgery...you know to save money.

Link please.

Reply #14 posted 10/02/19 6:36pm

OnlyNDaUsa

PennyPurple said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Stop it! Stop lying. I work in a hospital and handle insurance every day. That is NOT true. Either you don't understand the insurance plans (which I tend to believe) or they just didn't want to see you . lol

If you have let's say Cigna on the Exchange, and your buddy has Cigna on a private plan, the hospital or office that takes Cigna will take either one. The difference is what the Cigna Exchange plan will pay vs. what the Private Cigna Plan will pay. So the Cigna Exchange may not pay some things or pay at the same rate or maybe not even some items, that the Private Cigna will pay for.

Let's see a link where Obama said the elderly will get a pill and not an operation. Prove it and Prove that is happening or has happened.

So because it is that way where you work, you assume every doctor takes the exchange plans? They do not. And you stated why that is... the exchange plans do not pay as well. You Proved my point...

and no link sorry... if I did you would make up some pretzelbodylogic why that was not what he said...

Reply #15 posted 10/02/19 6:41pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

OnlyNDaUsa said:

PennyPurple said:

So because it is that way where you work, you assume every doctor takes the exchange plans? They do not. And you stated why that is... the exchange plans do not pay as well. You Proved my point...

and no link sorry... if I did you would make up some pretzelbodylogic why that was not what he said...

Sanders was taken to a hospital complaining of chest pain. No ER is just going to give him a pill and send him on his way.

lol

[Edited 10/2/19 18:41pm]

Reply #16 posted 10/02/19 6:45pm

PennyPurple

OnlyNDaUsa said:

PennyPurple said:

The truth is you can buy different level of plans thru the exchange. Did you get the cheap one?

Reply #17 posted 10/02/19 6:54pm

PennyPurple

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Sanders was taken to a hospital complaining of chest pain. No ER is just going to give him a pill and send him on his way.

lol

[Edited 10/2/19 18:41pm]

Because most everything Only spouts is right wing lies.

Reply #18 posted 10/02/19 6:55pm

PennyPurple

PennyPurple said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

The truth is you can buy different level of plans thru the exchange. Did you get the cheap one?

The patients pay more out of pocket.

And Obama didn't say that.

Reply #19 posted 10/03/19 1:29am

cborgman

only gonna only

Reply #20 posted 10/03/19 2:50am

ThatWhiteDude

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Pig Vomit Diarrhea? How old are you? lol neutral
"Like books and BLACK LIVES, Albums still MATTER."

"Extra cheese, extra HAM, extra bullshit" -DiminutiveRocker
Reply #21 posted 10/03/19 3:38am

OnlyNDaUsa

PennyPurple said:

PennyPurple said:

wait so obamacare cost MORE than open market?

Sure he did.

Reply #22 posted 10/03/19 4:40am

PennyPurple

OnlyNDaUsa said:

PennyPurple said:

wait so obamacare cost MORE than open market?

Sure he did.

All you are doing is trolling. You don't have the balls to back up your statements with links, because all you do is spread fake stories.

Man, at least get some balls to back up your statements, I know it's going to be difficult because there aren't factual links to back up your lies.

A man is only as good as his word, and you keep showing us every.day that your words mean nothing.

Reply #23 posted 10/03/19 5:22am

cborgman

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Oh, we didnt miss it. We all read your first post and rolled our eyes when you declared it.

[Edited 10/3/19 5:27am]
Reply #24 posted 10/03/19 7:41am

13cjk13

ThatWhiteDude said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Mental illness is ageless.

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
Reply #25 posted 10/03/19 10:54am

guitarslinger4

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Developing

I have Obamacare and it's fucking awesome. The people who have it and are griping about it probably picked shitty plans and didn't do their research.

On topic: This is very bad for Bernie's campaign as now his health is going to be a constant vulnerability to attack.

Reply #26 posted 10/03/19 11:48am

RodeoSchro

ThatWhiteDude said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Ask yourself this:

Would an actual, real-life veteran of the armed forces ever refer to the Commander-in-Chief in such a way?

If your answer is "No" then you have probably come to the same conclusion I have about OnlyNDaUsa's claim of military service.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
Reply #27 posted 10/03/19 2:16pm

13cjk13

RodeoSchro said:

ThatWhiteDude said:

OnlyNDaUsa said: Pig Vomit Diarrhea? How old are you? lol neutral

Ask yourself this:

Would an actual, real-life veteran of the armed forces ever refer to the Commander-in-Chief in such a way?

If your answer is "No" then you have probably come to the same conclusion I have about OnlyNDaUsa's claim of military service.

I know you are, but what am I?

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
Reply #28 posted 10/03/19 3:37pm

OnlyNDaUsa

I apologize for replying to the bait...

[Edited 10/3/19 16:32pm]

Reply #29 posted 10/03/19 3:50pm

OnlyNDaUsa

I apologize for replying to the bait...

[Edited 10/3/19 16:32pm]

Page 1 of 2 12>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Sanders Hospitalized. Doing ok