independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Elizabeth Warren vs Facebook’s Zuckerberg
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Message
Thread started 10/01/19 2:20pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

Elizabeth Warren vs Facebook’s Zuckerberg

So Warren wants to break up Facebook and obviously Zuckerbeg isn't cool with it.

.

i absolutely hate Facebook and their popularity has helped push a lot stupid ideas on stupid people, but I don't want break it up. It's going that route all on its own.

.

On the same note, I'd like a better healcare solution but I don't want to dismantle what we have now. On a very basic level, there is no way they can put something to replace the current infrastructure in even a decade. Why not just work on building upon Obamacare and fix it organically instead of reinventing the wheel? Which isn't going to happen.

.

My fear is that she becomes the democratic nominee, ...which insures a loss the republicans.

.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 10/02/19 7:38am

hausofmoi7

avatar

Elizabeth "there are too many non white people" Warren is an offensive candidate.
Words can be misconstrued but policies can not. So we'll judge her based on her actions instead.
Elizabeth Warren has supported policies that are designed to kill.


Elizabeth Warren is a lobbyyist for weapons manufacturers.

I suppose white liberals are not bothered by Elizabeth Warren because she is not killing people like them, or people they care about.

We wouldnt support a candidate if they wanted to kill white people but that sentiment isn't reciprocated by white liberals.

If it turns out Elizabeth Warren is not a vegetarian or vegan that would probably cause an outrage on the left.
Killing black and brown people?, not so much, thats just a political opinion.




.
[Edited 10/2/19 7:57am]
“It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non- violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection” - Lesley Hazleton on the first Muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #2 posted 10/02/19 7:58am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Break up Google, Amazon, youtube.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #3 posted 10/02/19 8:05am

hausofmoi7

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Break up Google, Amazon, youtube.


And Raytheon
“It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non- violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection” - Lesley Hazleton on the first Muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #4 posted 10/02/19 8:19am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

And Fosters. wink

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #5 posted 10/02/19 8:40am

hausofmoi7

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

And Fosters. wink



According to Wikipedia: Foster's was created by two Irish-American brothers, William M. and Ralph R. Foster, who arrived in Melbourne from New York in 1886.[4] The brothers began brewing Foster's Lager in November 1888.[1] It was made available to the public from February 1889.[1] The product was first exported in 1901, when bottles were sent to Australian combatants in the Boer War.[5]


.
[Edited 10/2/19 9:05am]
“It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non- violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection” - Lesley Hazleton on the first Muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #6 posted 10/02/19 3:23pm

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Always come back to the Irish.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #7 posted 10/03/19 4:10am

hausofmoi7

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Always come back to the Irish.


You're thirsty as usual.
No idea what alcohol has to do with Dianne Warren and her appeal to middle class White people

.
[Edited 10/3/19 4:15am]
“It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non- violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection” - Lesley Hazleton on the first Muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #8 posted 10/03/19 4:26am

hausofmoi7

avatar

If only you were all as critical of politicians on the left as you are of insignificant things like POC who don't kiss your asses or do as you want.

Warren is killing people. But you all are so easy on her.
Your venom is reserved for Stacey Dash's of the world.




.
[Edited 10/3/19 4:36am]
“It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non- violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection” - Lesley Hazleton on the first Muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #9 posted 10/03/19 5:07pm

guitarslinger4
4

avatar

hausofmoi7 said:

If only you were all as critical of politicians on the left as you are of insignificant things like POC who don't kiss your asses or do as you want. Warren is killing people. But you all are so easy on her. Your venom is reserved for Stacey Dash's of the world. . [Edited 10/3/19 4:36am]


I don't get the impression that most people here care about what's really going on, they want their team to get wins. As long as their side wins, anything can happen.

As for Warren, she appeals to me more than she did, but she still seems disingenuous and I'm pretty sure if she's the nominee, a looooooot of corporations are going to be donating to Trump's coffers. The DNC's best candidates are all the dark horses that are only polling at 2-10% while their establishment candidates like Biden and WArren who are weak as fuck poll at the top.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #10 posted 10/08/19 7:15am

RodeoSchro

hausofmoi7 said:

Elizabeth "there are too many non white people" Warren is an offensive candidate.
Words can be misconstrued but policies can not. So we'll judge her based on her actions instead.
Elizabeth Warren has supported policies that are designed to kill.


Elizabeth Warren is a lobbyyist for weapons manufacturers.

I suppose white liberals are not bothered by Elizabeth Warren because she is not killing people like them, or people they care about.

We wouldnt support a candidate if they wanted to kill white people but that sentiment isn't reciprocated by white liberals.

If it turns out Elizabeth Warren is not a vegetarian or vegan that would probably cause an outrage on the left.
Killing black and brown people?, not so much, thats just a political opinion.




.
[Edited 10/2/19 7:57am]


What are you talking about?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #11 posted 10/08/19 7:36am

2freaky4church
1

avatar

Haus has always been kinda nutty. We on the left call these folk Tankies.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #12 posted 10/08/19 8:20am

RodeoSchro

guitarslinger44 said:

hausofmoi7 said:

If only you were all as critical of politicians on the left as you are of insignificant things like POC who don't kiss your asses or do as you want. Warren is killing people. But you all are so easy on her. Your venom is reserved for Stacey Dash's of the world. . [Edited 10/3/19 4:36am]


I don't get the impression that most people here care about what's really going on, they want their team to get wins. As long as their side wins, anything can happen.

As for Warren, she appeals to me more than she did, but she still seems disingenuous and I'm pretty sure if she's the nominee, a looooooot of corporations are going to be donating to Trump's coffers. The DNC's best candidates are all the dark horses that are only polling at 2-10% while their establishment candidates like Biden and WArren who are weak as fuck poll at the top.




Now, see - your first paragraph is a perfect example of what we here on the Org now call "pig vomit diarrhea".

"We" want "our side" to win because of what's really going on. If you think otherwise, I'd respectfully ask you to start reading the posts of "the other side" instead of just regurgitating what Fox News is telling you. smile biggrin eek smile biggrin

BTW - those Democratic candidates who you seem to define as "best" have yet to poll winning numbers against their Democratic brethern, much less against unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump. So I have a question to ask:

Is there any Democratic presidential candidate who, if they were to get the nomination, you would vote for unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump rather than that Democratic candidate?


.

[Edited 10/8/19 8:32am]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #13 posted 10/09/19 6:03am

hausofmoi7

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

hausofmoi7 said:

Elizabeth "there are too many non white people" Warren is an offensive candidate.
Words can be misconstrued but policies can not. So we'll judge her based on her actions instead.
Elizabeth Warren has supported policies that are designed to kill.


Elizabeth Warren is a lobbyyist for weapons manufacturers.

I suppose white liberals are not bothered by Elizabeth Warren because she is not killing people like them, or people they care about.

We wouldnt support a candidate if they wanted to kill white people but that sentiment isn't reciprocated by white liberals.

If it turns out Elizabeth Warren is not a vegetarian or vegan that would probably cause an outrage on the left.
Killing black and brown people?, not so much, thats just a political opinion.




.
[Edited 10/2/19 7:57am]


What are you talking about?

Israel like India is an ethnocracy, not a democracy.
Both are racist states.

If a political candidate said this about white people they would be disqualified.
But more important than words are actions,
Elizabeth Warren policies matches her words.



Elizabeth Warren warns of ‘demographic realities, births… bearing down on Israel’ — racist code for Palestinian babies
https://mondoweiss.net/20...lestinian/


Elizabeth Warren also has supported funding every one of Trumps military budget requests.





.
[Edited 10/9/19 6:06am]
“It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non- violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection” - Lesley Hazleton on the first Muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #14 posted 10/09/19 6:10am

RodeoSchro

hausofmoi7 said:

RodeoSchro said:
What are you talking about?
Israel like India is an ethnocracy, not a democracy. Both are racist states. If a political candidate said this about white people they would be disqualified. But more important than words are actions, Elizabeth Warren policies matches her words. Elizabeth Warren warns of ‘demographic realities, births… bearing down on Israel’ — racist code for Palestinian babies https://mondoweiss.net/20...lestinian/ Elizabeth Warren also has supported funding every one of Trumps military budget requests. . [Edited 10/9/19 6:06am]



Warning? I think you only read the top paragraph of that article, and not the entire line of questions and answers. Right after she said "What the region looks like" she continued that sentence with this:


and I think that that this is a moment not while Trump is in there playing the game that he’s playing but that the opportunity soon to get Israel back to the table and get the Palestinians back to the table. If we the United States can be an honest broker and can encourage again other nations other allies to help support that. I’m – I’m, I actually had just a little spark of-.

Tommy Vietor: Glimmer of hope

Elizabeth Warren: Optimism. Let’s call it a glimmer. Can we start with glimmer?

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #15 posted 10/09/19 6:53am

hausofmoi7

avatar

RodeoSchro said:



hausofmoi7 said:


RodeoSchro said:
What are you talking about?

Israel like India is an ethnocracy, not a democracy. Both are racist states. If a political candidate said this about white people they would be disqualified. But more important than words are actions, Elizabeth Warren policies matches her words. Elizabeth Warren warns of ‘demographic realities, births… bearing down on Israel’ — racist code for Palestinian babies https://mondoweiss.net/20...lestinian/ Elizabeth Warren also has supported funding every one of Trumps military budget requests. . [Edited 10/9/19 6:06am]



Warning? I think you only read the top paragraph of that article, and not the entire line of questions and answers. Right after she said "What the region looks like" she continued that sentence with this:



and I think that that this is a moment not while Trump is in there playing the game that he’s playing but that the opportunity soon to get Israel back to the table and get the Palestinians back to the table. If we the United States can be an honest broker and can encourage again other nations other allies to help support that. I’m – I’m, I actually had just a little spark of-.


Tommy Vietor: Glimmer of hope


Elizabeth Warren: Optimism. Let’s call it a glimmer. Can we start with glimmer?



Nope.
Do better.


Treat others the same way they treat you.
POC never talk about killing white people nor do we support it.
Society is so racist that Elizabeth Warren is the best you have to offer.
That says a lot.





.
[Edited 10/9/19 6:55am]
“It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non- violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection” - Lesley Hazleton on the first Muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #16 posted 10/09/19 7:07am

hausofmoi7

avatar

2freaky4church1 said:

Haus has always been kinda nutty. We on the left call these folk Tankies.



Who are "these folks" ?
Take a seat antifa.



.
[Edited 10/9/19 7:08am]
“It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non- violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection” - Lesley Hazleton on the first Muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #17 posted 10/09/19 7:08am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

hausofmoi7 said:

2freaky4church1 said:

Haus has always been kinda nutty. We on the left call these folk Tankies.

Who are "these folks" ?

He means the far left

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #18 posted 10/09/19 7:13am

RodeoSchro

hausofmoi7 said:

RodeoSchro said:



Warning? I think you only read the top paragraph of that article, and not the entire line of questions and answers. Right after she said "What the region looks like" she continued that sentence with this:


and I think that that this is a moment not while Trump is in there playing the game that he’s playing but that the opportunity soon to get Israel back to the table and get the Palestinians back to the table. If we the United States can be an honest broker and can encourage again other nations other allies to help support that. I’m – I’m, I actually had just a little spark of-.

Tommy Vietor: Glimmer of hope

Elizabeth Warren: Optimism. Let’s call it a glimmer. Can we start with glimmer?

Nope. Do better. Treat others the same way they treat you. POC never talk about killing white people nor do we support it. Society is so racist that Elizabeth Warren is the best you have to offer. That says a lot. . [Edited 10/9/19 6:55am]



Well, you do you.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #19 posted 10/09/19 7:35am

hausofmoi7

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:



hausofmoi7 said:


2freaky4church1 said:

Haus has always been kinda nutty. We on the left call these folk Tankies.



Who are "these folks" ?

He means the far left


You mean egalitarians
“It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non- violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection” - Lesley Hazleton on the first Muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #20 posted 10/09/19 8:00am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

hausofmoi7 said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

He means the far left

You mean egalitarians

I mean weirdos

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #21 posted 10/09/19 8:04am

hausofmoi7

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:



hausofmoi7 said:


Ugot2shakesumthin said:


He means the far left



You mean egalitarians

I mean weirdos


You mean those who are not like you.
Your profile says you're from Germany. Why am I not surprised that you lean towards white supremacy and nationalism.
Why am I not surprised that you are encouraging Americans to move into that direction.




.
[Edited 10/9/19 8:18am]
“It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non- violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection” - Lesley Hazleton on the first Muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #22 posted 10/09/19 8:14am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

hausofmoi7 said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

I mean weirdos

You mean those who are not like you. Your profile says you're from Germany. Why am I not surprised that you lean towards white supremacy and nationalism. . [Edited 10/9/19 8:12am]

Oh boy

lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #23 posted 10/09/19 8:28am

hausofmoi7

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:



hausofmoi7 said:


Ugot2shakesumthin said:


I mean weirdos



You mean those who are not like you. Your profile says you're from Germany. Why am I not surprised that you lean towards white supremacy and nationalism. . [Edited 10/9/19 8:12am]

Oh boy


lol


The "left" and neo liberals call themselves "socialist"
technically hitler was a socialist and leftist. Well he was actually a nationalist socialist.
Places like America, Australia, India and Israel are also technically nationalist socialist countries.
You support socialism and dignity for people like yourself, but not for the "weirdos".
The term socialist gets thrown around flipantly.
You can t be a nationalist or any type of bigot and also be a socialist, that's a complete contradiction.


.
[Edited 10/9/19 9:52am]
“It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non- violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection” - Lesley Hazleton on the first Muslim, the prophet.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Elizabeth Warren vs Facebook’s Zuckerberg