independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Whistleblower Complaint Against Trump Reportedly Involves Ukraine
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 9 of 10 <12345678910>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #240 posted 10/05/19 9:36am

poppys

RodeoSchro said:

All they have to do is ask R-Money the question I posed in the impeachment thread. There’s only one answer he can give.

What about Mike Pence???

https://www.theaquilareport.com/what-it-means-that-mike-pence-called-himself-an-evangelical-catholic/

Pence has been described for years as a “devout evangelical,” although he describes himself as “a Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order.” ...

...One of the more publicly shared accounts of Pence’s transition from a Catholic youth minister who wanted to be a priest to an evangelical megachurch member came in 1994. That’s when he told the Indianapolis Business Journal about an intense period of religious searching that he underwent in college. “I made a commitment to Christ,” Pence said, speaking of the late 1970s. “I’m a born-again, evangelical Catholic.”...

[Edited 10/5/19 12:02pm]

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #241 posted 10/05/19 9:43am

SoulAlive

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

2nd whistleblower contemplates coming forward

2nd Official Is Weighing Whether to Blow the Whistle on Trump’s Ukraine Dealings

The official, a member of the intelligence community, was interviewed by the inspector general to corroborate the original whistle-blower’s account.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/04/us/politics/second-trump-whistleblower.html?action=click&module=Top%20Stories&pgtype=Homepage

WASHINGTON — A second intelligence official who was alarmed by President Trump’s dealings with Ukraine is weighing whether to file his own formal whistle-blower complaint and testify to Congress, according to two people briefed on the matter.

The official has more direct information about the events than the first whistle-blower, whose complaint that Mr. Trump was using his power to get Ukraine to investigate his political rivals touched off an impeachment inquiry. The second official is among those interviewed by the intelligence community inspector general to corroborate the allegations of the original whistle-blower, one of the people said.

The inspector general, Michael Atkinson, briefed lawmakersprivately on Friday about how he substantiated the whistle-blower’s account. It was not clear whether he told lawmakers that the second official is considering filing a complaint.

[Edited 10/4/19 18:14pm]

a second whistleblower? Trump should be very scared.
Reply #242 posted 10/05/19 9:49am

RodeoSchro

In case you misssed it, the attorney at the CIA actually filed a criminal complaint against unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump. She did it per the protocol, reporting it via telephone to the Justice Department.

I know you'll find this hard to believe, but the Justice Department failed to follow up on her criminal coimplaint, saying it was "too vague".

It's not "too vague" now!

Reply #243 posted 10/05/19 11:04am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

Trump is supposedly considering a ban on whistles.
Reply #244 posted 10/05/19 12:14pm

OnlyNDaUsa

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Trump is supposedly considering a ban on whistles.

only fully semi automatic ones...

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
Reply #245 posted 10/05/19 3:10pm

PennyPurple

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Oh no, those are safe from the ban list.

A MASK ISN'T TOO MUCH TO ASK!!
JJPOPPYSBOMBSQUAD #OPINIONSMATTER
Reply #246 posted 10/05/19 4:21pm

RodeoSchro

PennyPurple said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

But still on the "No Fly" list.

Reply #247 posted 10/05/19 4:25pm

poppys

whistle Mike Pence.

Reply #248 posted 10/05/19 4:29pm

OnlyNDaUsa

RodeoSchro said:

PennyPurple said:

But still on the "No Fly" list.

only the ones with the little balls... (what I want to say is left unsaid)

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
Reply #249 posted 10/05/19 8:50pm

luv4u

I guess all whistleblower(s) testimony will be behind closed doors.

Any whistleblowers will probably have to enter witness protection.

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
Reply #250 posted 10/06/19 6:16am

benni

IC WHISTLEBLOWER UPDATE: I can confirm that my firm and my team represent multiple whistleblowers in connection to the underlying August 12, 2019, disclosure to the Intelligence Community Inspector General. No further comment at this time.
Quote Tweet
GeorgeStephanopoulos
@GStephanopoulos
· 48m
BREAKING: Attorney representing whistleblower who sounded the alarm on Pres. Trump’s dealings with Ukraine tells @ABC News he is now representing a second whistleblower who has first-hand knowledge of events. https://abcn.ws/30PZ4BF
8:45 AM · Oct 6, 2019
@GeorgeTrue1 -- Alex's Jones's Razor - it's not that sharp
Reply #251 posted 10/06/19 9:45am

SoulAlive

the 2nd whistleblower has come forward eek I wonder if there will be any others

Reply #252 posted 10/06/19 10:58am

RodeoSchro

SoulAlive said:

Theoretically, everyone that gave the first whistleblower the information used in that report could themselves become whistleblowers.

I'm pretty sure from the reporting that that's what the second whistleblower is.

Reply #253 posted 10/06/19 11:11am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

RodeoSchro said:

SoulAlive said:

Theoretically, everyone that gave the first whistleblower the information used in that report could themselves become whistleblowers.

I'm pretty sure from the reporting that that's what the second whistleblower is.

Yep.
It looks like a lot of people were involved.

It's been regularly reported that insiders are repulsed by the goings on.

Remember when it was reported 'that many of the senior officials in his own administration are working diligently from within to frustrate parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations"

https://www.nytimes.com/2...tance.html

Reply #254 posted 10/06/19 11:16am

PennyPurple

When Pres. Trump rails against Dems for doing nothing, he may be confused by how government works. I will explain. If you pass bills in the House (gun control, election security, etc.) and they die in the Senate the do nothings are McConnell and his fellow Republicans.

Reply #255 posted 10/07/19 2:17pm

DiminutiveRock
er

PennyPurple said:

When Pres. Trump rails against Dems for doing nothing, he may be confused by how government works. I will explain. If you pass bills in the House (gun control, election security, etc.) and they die in the Senate the do nothings are McConnell and his fellow Republicans.

^ Word nod

"if your voice held no power, they wouldn't try to silence you."
Reply #256 posted 10/11/19 11:01am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

More Potential Whistleblowers Are Contacting Congress

The first two officials who came forward about the president’s pressure campaign on Ukraine seem to be just the beginning, according to Hill sources.

https://www.thedailybeast...s?ref=home

New potential whistleblowers are coming forward to the House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry, two congressional sources tell The Daily Beast.

They seem to be emboldened by the actions of the whistleblower whose explosive account of President Donald Trump’s phone call to Ukraine’s Volodymyr Zelensky about investigating Trump’s domestic political rivals ignited the impeachment inquiry. Another whistleblower is known to have come forward.

Congressional investigators are currently vetting the new accounts they’ve received for credibility. Accordingly, knowledgeable sources would not discuss where in the government these new would-be whistleblowers come from, nor what they purport to have to say.

It’s also unknown if their accounts are as significant as that of the intelligence whistleblower whose alarm over President Trump’s July 25 phone call sparked the impeachment probe. Investigators often encounter cranks as well as those with genuine knowledge of wrongdoing. Nor is it clear if these new ostensible whistleblowers have contacted any inspectors general, as the original two whistleblowers did.

“There are clearly numerous whistleblowers out there and many people who possess firsthand relevant information who could come forward, and I expect some will,” said attorney Mark Zaid, who represents those two whistleblowers (and also represents The Daily Beast in freedom-of-information lawsuits).

Reply #257 posted 10/11/19 12:34pm

Musicslave

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

More Potential Whistleblowers Are Contacting Congress

The first two officials who came forward about the president’s pressure campaign on Ukraine seem to be just the beginning, according to Hill sources.

https://www.thedailybeast...s?ref=home

New potential whistleblowers are coming forward to the House Democrats’ impeachment inquiry, two congressional sources tell The Daily Beast.

They seem to be emboldened by the actions of the whistleblower whose explosive account of President Donald Trump’s phone call to Ukraine’s Volodymyr Zelensky about investigating Trump’s domestic political rivals ignited the impeachment inquiry. Another whistleblower is known to have come forward.

Congressional investigators are currently vetting the new accounts they’ve received for credibility. Accordingly, knowledgeable sources would not discuss where in the government these new would-be whistleblowers come from, nor what they purport to have to say.

It’s also unknown if their accounts are as significant as that of the intelligence whistleblower whose alarm over President Trump’s July 25 phone call sparked the impeachment probe. Investigators often encounter cranks as well as those with genuine knowledge of wrongdoing. Nor is it clear if these new ostensible whistleblowers have contacted any inspectors general, as the original two whistleblowers did.

“There are clearly numerous whistleblowers out there and many people who possess firsthand relevant information who could come forward, and I expect some will,” said attorney Mark Zaid, who represents those two whistleblowers (and also represents The Daily Beast in freedom-of-information lawsuits).

-

I was hoping more people would come out of the woodwork to expose this president for what he is. The American people need to know. Correction: His supporters need to know. The rest of the country do not have blinders on or is in denial.

Reply #258 posted 10/11/19 4:43pm

benni

WH Accidentally sends Democrats talking points about Ambassador Yovanovitch.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/465457-white-house-accidentally-sends-ukraine-talking-points-to-democrats-again#.XaEKhV0Prdc.twitter

In copies of the guidance shared with The Hill, the White House encouraged Republicans to adopt a series of messages designed to turn the tables back on Democrats, including attacks on House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s (D-Calif.) handling of the investigation.

Reply #259 posted 10/11/19 5:16pm

poppys

benni said:

WH Accidentally sends Democrats talking points about Ambassador Yovanovitch.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/465457-white-house-accidentally-sends-ukraine-talking-points-to-democrats-again#.XaEKhV0Prdc.twitter

In copies of the guidance shared with The Hill, the White House encouraged Republicans to adopt a series of messages designed to turn the tables back on Democrats, including attacks on House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff’s (D-Calif.) handling of the investigation.

again? falloff they can't get it together, much less keep it together.

Reply #260 posted 10/11/19 5:34pm

herb4

So do all the people saying the idea that the russians were completely invested in the GOP at this point, was a complete nutcase theory have any other things they want to share with us this afternoon? Cause it's looking like Russia and Turkey are using blackmail to get senators to do what they want via coordinated media releases and giving them hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars through third parties like the NRA and PACs.

Also, here's Lindsey Graham getting prank called by someone he thinks is Turkey's minister of defense. Pro click

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/10/lindsey-graham-trump-hoax-call-043991

Reply #261 posted 10/11/19 6:48pm

PennyPurple

So is Rudy still Trumps personal lawyer? When Trump was asked that question today, he didn't answer. lol

Reply #262 posted 10/11/19 6:56pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

PennyPurple said:

So is Rudy still Trumps personal lawyer? When Trump was asked that question today, he didn't answer. lol

I think we're gonna need a dedicated Rudy Giuliani thread. I hope he continues going on TV

Reply #263 posted 10/11/19 7:14pm

PennyPurple

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

PennyPurple said:

I think we're gonna need a dedicated Rudy Giuliani thread. I hope he continues going on TV

Yeah, it's a good thing that he probably can't keep his trap shut. LOLOL

I bet Trump throws him under the bus and makes him the fall guy.

Reply #264 posted 10/11/19 8:00pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

PennyPurple said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Yeah, it's a good thing that he probably can't keep his trap shut. LOLOL

I bet Trump throws him under the bus and makes him the fall guy.

He can't even answer if Rudy still works wor him.

Reply #265 posted 10/11/19 10:23pm

poppys

herb4 said:

So do all the people saying the idea that the russians were completely invested in the GOP at this point, was a complete nutcase theory have any other things they want to share with us this afternoon? Cause it's looking like Russia and Turkey are using blackmail to get senators to do what they want via coordinated media releases and giving them hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars through third parties like the NRA and PACs.

Also, here's Lindsey Graham getting prank called by someone he thinks is Turkey's minister of defense. Pro click

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/10/10/lindsey-graham-trump-hoax-call-043991

They may just have to push away from the nothingburger table. Full of shit.

That Graham link is classic - he should have his own podcast - A Comedy of Liars.

Reply #266 posted 10/12/19 8:09am

herb4

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict Trump is going to go down for securities fraud (assuming he goes down at all and I have my doubts still). Not only would it be valid, but so fucking "Al Capone" and Nixon like and just in line with everything else we've seen. If he wiggles out of this and either igs the 2020 elections or simply refuses to concede, then we'll know full fascism has arrived. About 30 or 40 years than I predcited but shit moves fast in the digital age.

Also, Duescthe Bank or however you spell it has "lost" or misplaced" the financial documents they're being asked for regarding Trump's finances. I'm still waiting for that explanation from Trump fans about why there's so much resistance to providing records that political candidates have done as a matter of course for like 50 years now (releasing tax returns).

How can anyone look at this and not see what's going on?

Reply #267 posted 10/12/19 6:40pm

benni

Lev Parnas and Trump in 2014

Looks like he knew Giuliani's associates before he even started running for the presidency. But I thought he said he didn't know them??

Reply #268 posted 10/14/19 2:13pm

DiminutiveRock
er

herb4 said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict Trump is going to go down for securities fraud (assuming he goes down at all and I have my doubts still). Not only would it be valid, but so fucking "Al Capone" and Nixon like and just in line with everything else we've seen. If he wiggles out of this and either igs the 2020 elections or simply refuses to concede, then we'll know full fascism has arrived. About 30 or 40 years than I predcited but shit moves fast in the digital age.

Also, Duescthe Bank or however you spell it has "lost" or misplaced" the financial documents they're being asked for regarding Trump's finances. I'm still waiting for that explanation from Trump fans about why there's so much resistance to providing records that political candidates have done as a matter of course for like 50 years now (releasing tax returns).

How can anyone look at this and not see what's going on?

Becasue the Trumpers get their news from Fox or other extreme right outlets that do not deliver truthful facts. Trump is reliant upon them being myopic.

"if your voice held no power, they wouldn't try to silence you."
Reply #269 posted 10/22/19 6:26am

TweetyV6

TweetyV6 said:

poppys said:

TweetyV6 said:

Nice summarizing article by a Dutch newspaper:

Something with shooting & feet... lol lol

Do they have a Fox "news" desk in the Netherlands???

Hope your country never needs to "invent" a "whistleblower". All your politicians and "ordinary project developers" lol are 100% honest? Good for you!

What of this part:

Trump does not start this affair during the telephone conversation. That is what Ukrainian President Zelenski is doing. Trump does not threaten, does not put pressure on Zelensky. Zelenski wants an investigation to see if Ukrainian laws have been violated.
Trump undertook nothing illegal, according to the transcript of the telephone conversation published by the White House.

Bernstein: "The only correct assessment is that the whistleblower was reckless if not unfair by filing the complaint."
The whistleblower - an anonymous CIA agent stationed in the White House - was not at the phone call. He confesses what he says in his complaint. This goes against the strict rules with regard to reports by whistleblowers. They must have directly witnessed what is forbidden. But that is not the case here, as is also apparent from the many incorrect reports in the declaration, which do not correspond with the report of the telephone conversation.
The whistleblower's report based on information from third parties should therefore never have been processed. And yet that happened. Why? Because somewhere in August, after the declaration had already arrived at a number of Democrats, the CIA statutes for whistleblowers were suddenly amended; suddenly a declaration could be made with the information "to hear it said".

Don't you understand?

And this:

Hunter was by no means a Ukraine expert, nor did he know anything about gas exploration. He got this dream job, worth $ 50,000 a month, after his father became US Vice President. Burisma was investigated, including Hunter Biden, and Hunter's father forced Ukraine to stop the investigation otherwise he withdrew a billion dollars.

That's what you tipically would call corruption.

TweetyV6 said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Debunked

Appreciate if you'd direct me to how/where. Then I could revise my opinion.

And then there was... silence....

The man of science has learned to believe in justification, not by faith, but by verification - Thomas Henry Huxley
Page 9 of 10 <12345678910>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Whistleblower Complaint Against Trump Reportedly Involves Ukraine