independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Whistleblower Complaint Against Trump Reportedly Involves Ukraine
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 7 of 10 <12345678910>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #180 posted 09/29/19 4:47pm

JoeyC

avatar

benni said:

I had to do some visits today, long drive, so listened to a conservative radio talk show because I wanted to see what they are actually saying about this situation. Rush Limbaugh was on there. It's bad you all....


Rush Limbaugh has done so much damage to the social, moral and political fibers of the USA. That guy has been spewing nonsense for what seems like decades. Way before i ever paid attention to FOX news, Rush was making headlines because of his BS. And the really messed up thing to me is, I'm not sure if he truly believes all the conspiracies and other BS that he talks about. It's sick enough if he believes that mess. But i think it's probably even sicker if he doesn't.


Also, another person that i find odd, is the actor John voight(Angelina Jolie's father). He was just in the news because of some of the things he said about this whole trump, ukraine, impeachment thing.

That dude is another level of disturbed.


Taken from Newsweek.com


BY H. ALAN SCOTT ON 9/27/19 AT 4:05 PM EDT

Oscar-winning actor Jon Voight has come to President Donald Trump's defense after Democrats officially opened an impeachment inquiry into the president. In a new video, the actor said: "War. This is war."

"This is a war against the highest nobleman who has defended our country, eek disbelief and made us safe and great again," Voight said in the video posted to Twitter on Thursday. "Let me stand with our president. Let us all stand with our President Trump in a time of such evil words trying for impeachment."


"This is a crime that the left are trying to force," Voight said in the video. "This is a disgrace by such ignorant followers that have no truth of what truly has been brought back to our country. We have gained greatness, we have gained jobs, we have gained more than any president has promised."



Voight went on to tear into the left, calling them "destructive."


"Their codes of what is supposed to be are corrupt with lies, deceits, and anger, and we ask why?" Voight continued. "We ask how can a human being have such anger towards the greatness of our country's glory. I'll tell you why: because for so long their anger has been growing, and with such deep pain, with no open heart, of loving and seeing the truth."

I absolutely do not understand how and why some people cannot(or will not) see through trumps lack or morals, BS, deceit and lies... I've been around the block way more than a few times, but i just don't get it....i really don't.

[Edited 9/29/19 16:53pm]

Rest in Peace Bettie Boo. See u soon.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #181 posted 09/29/19 4:59pm

JoeyC

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

benni said:



First of all, you are correct with respect to the alleged attempt to overturn the 2016 election. Anyone that states or believes that is an idiot who has no working knowledge of how the Constitution of the United States of America works.

Your recap of Rush Limbaugh is more proof that no one in history has damaged the United States of America more than Rush Limbaugh. He's been telling his listeners these types of outlandish lies for more than a quarter of a century. He has turned more Americans against their fellow citizens than Jefferson Davis, Alexander Stephens or Robert Toombs ever dreamed of doing.

We are a divided nation because of Rush Limbaugh and the sewage he spawned.



Wow, i just seen your post. Yep, you are absolutely right about drug addled Rush L. thumbs up!

Rest in Peace Bettie Boo. See u soon.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #182 posted 09/29/19 5:14pm

poppys

JoeyC said:

benni said:

I had to do some visits today, long drive, so listened to a conservative radio talk show because I wanted to see what they are actually saying about this situation. Rush Limbaugh was on there. It's bad you all....


Rush Limbaugh has done so much damage to the social, moral and political fibers of the USA. That guy has been spewing nonsense for what seems like decades. Way before i ever paid attention to FOX news, Rush was making headlines because of his BS. And the really messed up thing to me is, I'm not sure if he truly believes all the conspiracies and other BS that he talks about. It's sick enough if he believes that mess. But i think it's probably even sicker if he doesn't.


Also, another person that i find odd, is the actor John voight(Angelina Jolie's father). He was just in the news because of some of the things he said about this whole trump, ukraine, impeachment thing.

That dude is another level of disturbed.


Taken from Newsweek.com


BY H. ALAN SCOTT ON 9/27/19 AT 4:05 PM EDT

Oscar-winning actor Jon Voight has come to President Donald Trump's defense after Democrats officially opened an impeachment inquiry into the president. In a new video, the actor said: "War. This is war."

"This is a war against the highest nobleman who has defended our country, eek disbelief and made us safe and great again," Voight said in the video posted to Twitter on Thursday. "Let me stand with our president. Let us all stand with our President Trump in a time of such evil words trying for impeachment."


"This is a crime that the left are trying to force," Voight said in the video. "This is a disgrace by such ignorant followers that have no truth of what truly has been brought back to our country. We have gained greatness, we have gained jobs, we have gained more than any president has promised."



Voight went on to tear into the left, calling them "destructive."


"Their codes of what is supposed to be are corrupt with lies, deceits, and anger, and we ask why?" Voight continued. "We ask how can a human being have such anger towards the greatness of our country's glory. I'll tell you why: because for so long their anger has been growing, and with such deep pain, with no open heart, of loving and seeing the truth."

I absolutely do not understand how and why some people cannot(or will not) see through trumps lack or morals, BS, deceit and lies... I've been around the block way more than a few times, but i just don't get it....i really don't.


nod I completely agree, JoeyC.

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #183 posted 09/29/19 6:52pm

RodeoSchro

JoeyC said:

benni said:

I had to do some visits today, long drive, so listened to a conservative radio talk show because I wanted to see what they are actually saying about this situation. Rush Limbaugh was on there. It's bad you all....


Rush Limbaugh has done so much damage to the social, moral and political fibers of the USA. That guy has been spewing nonsense for what seems like decades. Way before i ever paid attention to FOX news, Rush was making headlines because of his BS. And the really messed up thing to me is, I'm not sure if he truly believes all the conspiracies and other BS that he talks about. It's sick enough if he believes that mess. But i think it's probably even sicker if he doesn't.


Also, another person that i find odd, is the actor John voight(Angelina Jolie's father). He was just in the news because of some of the things he said about this whole trump, ukraine, impeachment thing.

That dude is another level of disturbed.


Taken from Newsweek.com


BY H. ALAN SCOTT ON 9/27/19 AT 4:05 PM EDT

Oscar-winning actor Jon Voight has come to President Donald Trump's defense after Democrats officially opened an impeachment inquiry into the president. In a new video, the actor said: "War. This is war."

"This is a war against the highest nobleman who has defended our country, eek disbelief and made us safe and great again," Voight said in the video posted to Twitter on Thursday. "Let me stand with our president. Let us all stand with our President Trump in a time of such evil words trying for impeachment."


"This is a crime that the left are trying to force," Voight said in the video. "This is a disgrace by such ignorant followers that have no truth of what truly has been brought back to our country. We have gained greatness, we have gained jobs, we have gained more than any president has promised."



Voight went on to tear into the left, calling them "destructive."


"Their codes of what is supposed to be are corrupt with lies, deceits, and anger, and we ask why?" Voight continued. "We ask how can a human being have such anger towards the greatness of our country's glory. I'll tell you why: because for so long their anger has been growing, and with such deep pain, with no open heart, of loving and seeing the truth."

I absolutely do not understand how and why some people cannot(or will not) see through trumps lack or morals, BS, deceit and lies... I've been around the block way more than a few times, but i just don't get it....i really don't.

[Edited 9/29/19 16:53pm]



They value tax cuts more than the Ten Commandments.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #184 posted 09/30/19 3:51am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

JoeyC said:

I absolutely do not understand how and why some people cannot(or will not) see through trumps lack or morals, BS, deceit and lies... I've been around the block way more than a few times, but i just don't get it....i really don't.

[Edited 9/29/19 16:53pm]

I agree! In many ways (and I said this before the election) it may be better long term if that woman....Mrs. Clinton... would have gotten more votes and been elected. What is sad about this is we had to people totally lacking morals or honesty or integrity... Many say we chose poorly... as bad as she would have been, as much damage as her appointments would have done. I think trump hurts the RNC for a long time. Liberals may get what they say they want... they will not like it.

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #185 posted 09/30/19 4:21am

maplenpg

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

JoeyC said:

I absolutely do not understand how and why some people cannot(or will not) see through trumps lack or morals, BS, deceit and lies... I've been around the block way more than a few times, but i just don't get it....i really don't.

[Edited 9/29/19 16:53pm]

I agree! In many ways (and I said this before the election) it may be better long term if that woman....Mrs. Clinton... would have gotten more votes and been elected. What is sad about this is we had to people totally lacking morals or honesty or integrity... Many say we chose poorly... as bad as she would have been, as much damage as her appointments would have done. I think trump hurts the RNC for a long time. Liberals may get what they say they want... they will not like it.

Wow Only. After all you've said about Clinton, and for all you've stood by most of what the Republicans have done, this is quite a statement. I sincerley hope you mean it. I agree, I think Trump has really hurt the RNC, yet those at the top still stand by him. I have no idea what your last sentence means, but I'll let it go seeing as you appear to have had a moment (however brief it might be) of clarity.

PS. Because I can't resist.......she did get more votes lol lol lol lol

The Org is my playground and y'all are my playmates.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #186 posted 09/30/19 5:56am

13cjk13

avatar

maplenpg said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

I agree! In many ways (and I said this before the election) it may be better long term if that woman....Mrs. Clinton... would have gotten more votes and been elected. What is sad about this is we had to people totally lacking morals or honesty or integrity... Many say we chose poorly... as bad as she would have been, as much damage as her appointments would have done. I think trump hurts the RNC for a long time. Liberals may get what they say they want... they will not like it.

Wow Only. After all you've said about Clinton, and for all you've stood by most of what the Republicans have done, this is quite a statement. I sincerley hope you mean it. I agree, I think Trump has really hurt the RNC, yet those at the top still stand by him. I have no idea what your last sentence means, but I'll let it go seeing as you appear to have had a moment (however brief it might be) of clarity.

PS. Because I can't resist.......she did get more votes lol lol lol lol

Yep, 3 MILLION MORE. lol

"hey if you found out someone gave you a fake $20 would you be mad?"It is in fact #TRUTH
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #187 posted 09/30/19 6:36am

jjhunsecker

avatar

13cjk13 said:

maplenpg said:

Wow Only. After all you've said about Clinton, and for all you've stood by most of what the Republicans have done, this is quite a statement. I sincerley hope you mean it. I agree, I think Trump has really hurt the RNC, yet those at the top still stand by him. I have no idea what your last sentence means, but I'll let it go seeing as you appear to have had a moment (however brief it might be) of clarity.

PS. Because I can't resist.......she did get more votes lol lol lol lol

Yep, 3 MILLION MORE. lol

And Trump represented hat the RNC was really all about, and showed what they were willing to tolerate in order to get and hold power. They showed they had no limits to the depths of dravity that they are willing to travel. In one way, it's great....because he exposed the bigotry and hatred that has always lurked within "conservatism", and they managed to hide or explain away in the past

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #188 posted 09/30/19 8:28am

RodeoSchro

JoeyC said:

RodeoSchro said:



First of all, you are correct with respect to the alleged attempt to overturn the 2016 election. Anyone that states or believes that is an idiot who has no working knowledge of how the Constitution of the United States of America works.

Your recap of Rush Limbaugh is more proof that no one in history has damaged the United States of America more than Rush Limbaugh. He's been telling his listeners these types of outlandish lies for more than a quarter of a century. He has turned more Americans against their fellow citizens than Jefferson Davis, Alexander Stephens or Robert Toombs ever dreamed of doing.

We are a divided nation because of Rush Limbaugh and the sewage he spawned.



Wow, i just seen your post. Yep, you are absolutely right about drug addled Rush L. thumbs up!



Great minds think alike!

This morning I was working out at the gym and I noticed the TV that shows Fox News was not working. We're having a dispute right now between satellite TV provider Dish Network and the Fox organization, and apparently Dish isn't carrying Fox stations right now. So I figured that's why the Fox News TV was out.

I asked the manager and he said actually, that TV had been acting up and was probably due for a replacement. But check this out:

Several gym members actually thought the Fox News TV was turned off due to a plot hatched by the liberal gym members!

falloff

Fox News viewers are idiots!

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #189 posted 09/30/19 9:15am

2elijah

avatar

jjhunsecker said:



13cjk13 said:




maplenpg said:



Wow Only. After all you've said about Clinton, and for all you've stood by most of what the Republicans have done, this is quite a statement. I sincerley hope you mean it. I agree, I think Trump has really hurt the RNC, yet those at the top still stand by him. I have no idea what your last sentence means, but I'll let it go seeing as you appear to have had a moment (however brief it might be) of clarity.

PS. Because I can't resist.....she did get more votes lol lol lol lol



Yep, 3 MILLION MORE. lol




And Trump represented hat the RNC was really all about, and showed what they were willing to tolerate in order to get and hold power. They showed they had no limits to the depths of dravity that they are willing to travel. In one way, it's great....because he exposed the bigotry and hatred that has always lurked within "conservatism", and they managed to hide or explain away in the past


Agree, and boy have they stooped low. They thought trump was their knight in shining armor, but they were definitely wrong to believe that. He exposed what they are all about and they’re going to end up paying the price for trump’s behavior, rhetoric, incompetence and actions.
[Edited 9/30/19 9:15am]
Always smile in the face of adversity. smile
#NOFEAR
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #190 posted 09/30/19 10:13am

RodeoSchro

Here is a summary of how this whole thing went down. You will not be surprised to learn that it actually started awhile back, and that the White House has been trying to cover this up since late July:

July 25 - Unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump attempts to extort the president of Ukraine

July 26 - White House officials bury the transcript of that call on a server not designed for calls of Trump's nature

July 28 - Unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump announces that Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats is resigning, effective August 15. By federal law, Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence Sue Gordon is supposed to become acting DNI until the Senate confirms the next DNI. This does not happen

July 31 - The whistleblower makes his (I'm going to use the male form in order to simplify things, but I don't know the whistleblower's gender) first complaint, which is delivered to CIA general counsel Courtney Simmons Elwood

August 2 - Unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump's pick to head DNI - Texas congressman John Ratcliffe - withdraws from consideration from that post. Under law, Sue Gordon was and is supposed to serve as the acting DNI, but she is not appointed to that position

Early August - CIA's Elwood finds out the whistleblower is not the only person in the CIA concerned about unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump's attempted extortion of the Ukrainian president

Early August - Therefore, Elwood calls deputy White House counsel John Eisenberg who has also heard rumblings about unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump's extortion around his own workplace - Trump's White House, in case you forgot

Early August - Both Elwood and Eisenberg determine the accusations had a "reasonable basis" so they go to the Justice Department - even though Attorney General William Barr is named in the original letter written by the whistleblower

Early August - Elwood and Eisenberg talk to John Demers - who runs the national security division at Justice - and after reading it, he takes the complaint to Deputy Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen and Criminal Division head Brian Benczkowski. It bears repeating that Demers involved the head of the Criminal Division at Justice on this

Early August - Attorney General William Barr, who is actually named in the complaint, is made aware of the whistleblower's initial letter

August 8 - Sue Gordon resigns from her position as Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence, and unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump names Joseph Maguire as acting head of DNI

August 12 - After having been made aware that his complaint has been delivered to the two entities actually named IN the complaint, the whistleblower makes his official presentation to the Inspector General of the intelligence Community, Michael Atkinson

August 12 or so - Atkinson reads the complaint and determines that it was "credible" and "urgent"

August 13 - Acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire is informed of the "credible" and "urgent" whistleblower complaint. By federal law, Maguire is supposed to inform Congress of this complaint but instead, Maguire goes to both the White House and the Justice Department for advice

You know what happened after that.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #191 posted 09/30/19 10:22am

benni

avatar

I went through the whistleblower complaint (first section) and compared it with the White House transcript of the phone call. Bare with me, as this will be long. I included some footnotes, too. But here is what I found:

Whistleblower Complaint VS WH Transcript of Phone Call

1. Whistleblower Complaint: After an initial exchange or pleasantries, the President used the remainder of the phone call to advance his personal interests. According to the White House officials who had direct knowledge of the call, the President pressured Mr. Zelensky to enter alia:

* initiate or continue an investigation[i] into the activities of former Vice President Joseph Biden

and his son, Hunter Biden

White House Transcript:

* Paragraph One: The POTUS – pleasantries, congratulated Mr. Zelensky on his win

* Paragraph Two: Zelensky – Thanked POTUS, complimented POTUS, claimed to have learned

from the POTUS and used what they learned in their own election

* Paragraph Three: POTUS – Laughs, states Zelensky is right and Zelensky’s people must be

Happy

* Paragraph Four: Zelensky – Again compliments Trump, states they are “draining the swamp”

and brought in all new people.

* Paragraph Five: POTUS – Tells Zelensky that the US does a lot for the Ukraine; lot of effort, lot of time, more than European countries are doing; says Germany does almost nothing for them, except talk; says, “A lot of European countries are the same way so I think it’s something you want to look at, but the United States has been very good to Ukraine. I wouldn’t say it’s reciprocal necessarily because things are happening that are not good but the United States has been very good to Ukraine.”[ii]

* Paragraph Six: Zelensky - Agrees with the POTUS, states he spoke with Merkel that they have not done all they can in regards to the Sanctions; states the European Nation should be their biggest ally, but technically the USA is a bigger partner; states that he is grateful; then thanks Trump for his support on defense[iii]; states they are “READY TO CONTINUE TO COOPERATE” for the next steps, specifically they are ready to buy more Javelins for defense.[iv]

* Paragraph Seven: POTUS – Does not acknowledge anything Zelensky said in the last paragraph, but states: “I would like you to do us a favor THOUGH”[v]” and Trump then mentions that the United States had been through a lot and that the Ukraine knows a lot about it. Trump then requests Zelensky to find out what happened with Ukraine, mentioned Crowdstrike, stated “they mention Ukraine” has the server[vi], stated he wanted the Attorney General to call Zelensky or his people, that he wants to get to the bottom of it; indicates that the people that Zelensky is surrounding himself with are the same ones that were involved in the situation with the server, “I think you are surrounding yourself with some of the same people.”

* Paragraph Eight: Zelensky – Zelensky stated that the Ukraine is open for “any future cooperation”, they are ready to “open a new page on cooperation between the United States and Ukraine”, that he recalled the Ambassador from United States and would be replacing that Ambassador with another Ambassador who will work hard to make sure the US and Ukraine are getting closer. He indicated that he hopes the President will “trust and have confidence in” the new Ambassador and that the President will work personally with the Ambassador. He indicated one of his assistants had spoken with Mr. Giuliani recently[vii], that he would be willing to meet with Mr. Giuliani if he travels to the Ukraine. Reassures Trump that he is surrounded with nothing but friends in the Ukraine. Assures Trump that he plans to surround himself with great people and that any investigation would be done openly and candidly.

* Paragraph Nine: POTUS – States he heard that the Ukraine had a Prosecutor that “was very good”[viii]. States he will have Giuliani and the Attorney General call Zelensky. Talks about how good Giuliani is and how bad the former Ambassador from the Ukraine was bad. Starts talking about Biden and Biden’s son, claiming Biden closed down the investigation into his son.

* Paragraph Ten: Zelensky – States that he is aware of the situation with the Prosecutor, assures Trump the next prosecutor will be Zelensky’s person, who will be approved by Parliament. He stated the Prosecutor would look into the situation, specifically the company that Trump mentioned (Crowdstrike). Requests additional information to help with the investigation with regard to the Ambassador from Ukraine (Ivanovich) and states she admired the previous president and was on that president’s side, and would not accept Zelensky.

*Paragraph Eleven: POTUS – Stated the Ambassador was “going through some things”, then stated Giuliani and Attorney General Barr call Zelensky “to get to the bottom of it”. Praises Shokin again, stating he heard the previous Prosecutor was treated “very badly” and that he was a “fair prosecutor”. States he predicts Ukraine’s economy will be good, and then offers more pleasantries.

*Paragraph Twelve: Zelensky – States he has Ukraine friends living in US and last time he was in US he stayed at Trump Tower. Thanked Trump for inviting him to the US. Stated that he will take the case seriously and will work on the investigation. Talking about wanting Ukraine to be energy independent and that they are already working on cooperating with the US for energy independence and are purchasing American oil.

*Paragraph Thirteen: POTUS – Thanks Zelensky. States he will tell Giuliani and Barr to call him, and requested a date to work that out.

*Paragraph Fourteen: Zelensky – Thanked Trump, stated he is looking forward to getting to know him, invited him to the Ukraine, and stated he would be Poland in September and that they could meet there. Suggested that it would be a good idea for Trump to travel to Ukraine after that meeting in Poland, either on Trump’s plane or Zelensky’s plane.

*Paragraphs Fifteen through Paragraphs Eighteen: Both Presidents thank each other, offer general pleasantries and hang up.

I would state that the above supports Part One of the Whistleblower’s complaint. Each time Zelensky tried to veer the topic onto other subjects, energy independence, or defense, Trump would not talk about either subject. His focus was solely on the investigation into the server and on the Bidens.


[i] It is unclear whether such a Ukrainian investigation exists.

[ii] Why would Trump mention reciprocity and state, “because things are happening that are not good” and why would Trump stress how good the United States has been to the Ukraine?

[iii] Keep in mind that at this time, Trump had withheld the money approved by Congress to assist Ukraine with their defense.

[iv] To continue to cooperate? To cooperate with what? Next steps? And states specifically that the next steps would be for them to purchase more Javelins for defense (but keep in mind, Trump is withholding their money for defense spending)

[v] That “though” is very telling. “Though” defined is “however (indicating that a factor qualifies or imposes restrictions on what was said previously)” according to Oxford Dictionary

[vi] Server refers to the DNC server. CIA stated, on 12/9/16, to US Legislatures that Russia hacked the DNC server, Multiple U.S. intelligence agencies concluded that specific individuals tied to the Russian government provided WikiLeaks with the stolen emails from the DNC, as well as stolen emails from Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, who was also the target of a cyberattack.[6] These intelligence organizations additionally concluded Russia hacked the Republican National Committee (R.N.C.) as well as the D.N.C., but chose not to leak information obtained from the R.N.C.

[vii] Giuliani is Trump’s PERSONAL lawyer and holds NO OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT position.

[viii][viii][viii][viii] Referring to Shokin, whose own immediate deputy, Vitaly Kasko, resigned in 2016, stating that Shokin was a “hotbed of corruption”

2. Whistleblower Complaint: assist in purportedly uncovering that allegations of Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. presidential election originated in Ukraine, with a specific request that the Ukrainian leader locate and turn over servers used by the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and examined by the U.S. cyber security firm Crowdstrike, which initially reported that Russian hackers had penetrated the DNC’s networks in 2016.

* Paragraph Seven: POTUS – Does not acknowledge anything Zelensky said in the last paragraph, but states: “I would like you to do us a favor THOUGH”[viii]” and Trump then mentions that the United States had been through a lot and that the Ukraine knows a lot about it. Trump then requests Zelensky to find out what happened with Ukraine, mentioned Crowdstrike, stated “they mention Ukraine” has the server[viii], stated he wanted the Attorney General to call Zelensky or his people, that he wants to get to the bottom of it; indicates that the people that Zelensky is surrounding himself with are the same ones that were involved in the situation with the server, “I think you are surrounding yourself with some of the same people.”



I would state that this paragraph supports number 2 of the Whistleblower complaint.



3. Whistleblower Complaint: meet or speak with two people the President named explicitly as his personal envoys on these matters, Mr. Giuliani and Attorney General Barr, to whom the President referred to multiple times in tandem.

* Paragraph Seven: POTUS – Does not acknowledge anything Zelensky said in the last paragraph, but states: “I would like you to do us a favor THOUGH”[viii]” and Trump then mentions that the United States had been through a lot and that the Ukraine knows a lot about it. Trump then requests Zelensky to find out what happened with Ukraine, mentioned Crowdstrike, stated “they mention Ukraine” has the server[viii], stated he wanted the Attorney General to call Zelensky or his people, that he wants to get to the bottom of it; indicates that the people that Zelensky is surrounding himself with are the same ones that were involved in the situation with the server, “I think you are surrounding yourself with some of the same people.”

* Paragraph Nine: POTUS – States he heard that the Ukraine had a Prosecutor that “was very good”[viii]. States he will have Giuliani and the Attorney General call Zelensky. Talks about how good Giuliani is and how bad the former Ambassador from the Ukraine was bad. Starts talking about Biden and Biden’s son, claiming Biden closed down the investigation into his son.

*Paragraph Eleven: POTUS – Stated the Ambassador was “going through some things”, then stated Giuliani and Attorney General Barr call Zelensky “to get to the bottom of it”. Praises Shokin again, stating he heard the previous Prosecutor was treated “very badly” and that he was a “fair prosecutor”. States he predicts Ukraine’s economy will be good, and then offers more pleasantries.

*Paragraph Thirteen: POTUS – Thanks Zelensky. States he will tell Giuliani and Barr to call him, and requested a date to work that out.

I would say that the above paragraphs meet the third point in the Whistleblower complaint. In fact, once Trump had mentioned to President Zelensky that he would have Attorney General Barr call him that first time, Trump repeated it each time he spoke, along with Giuliani, until the exchanged ending pleasantries starting in Paragraph 15.

The Whistleblower goes on to state that the Ukrainians were the first to acknowledge the phone call, stating that a readout was posted on the Ukrainian President’s website on July 25, 2019, stating:

“Donald Trump expressed his conviction that the new Ukrainian government will be able to quickly improve Ukraine’s image and complete the investigation of corruption cases that have held back cooperation between Ukraine and the United States.”

Please note that in the paragraphs mentioned above, no where does Trump mention any other corruption, EXCEPT the servers and the Bidens. Trump has been talking about the DNC servers and Hillary Clinton since 2016. This has been one of those things that Trump has pulled out during the investigation into him, to say, “Someone needs to find those servers,” or “What about Hillary’s missing emails?’

This is just the first allegation of the Whistleblower regarding Trump’s phone call. This, in and of itself, is pretty damning of the President.

[Edited 9/30/19 10:28am]

@GeorgeTrue1 -- Alex's Jones's Razor - it's not that sharp
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #192 posted 09/30/19 2:28pm

benni

avatar

eek

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was on the call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, a source familiar told CNN.

The Wall Street Journal first reported that Pompeo was on the July 25 phone call between the two leaders.

CNN has asked the State Department for comment but has not heard back.

The only public comment from Pompeo was last week when he was asked about the whistleblower complaint at the United Nations Assembly General. He said at the time he had not yet read the full whistleblower complaint.

Asked if he or his staff acted improperly, Pompeo said that to the best of his knowledge, “each of the actions that were undertaken by State Department officials was entirely appropriate.”


https://www.cnn.com/polit...7d508a7ba1

@GeorgeTrue1 -- Alex's Jones's Razor - it's not that sharp
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #193 posted 09/30/19 3:07pm

benni

avatar




In other words, the GOP talking point that this was just "second hand information" or "hearsay" just got thrown out the window by the ICIG.

@GeorgeTrue1 -- Alex's Jones's Razor - it's not that sharp
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #194 posted 09/30/19 5:44pm

SoulAlive

Grab some popcorn.....this scandal is getting interesting!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #195 posted 09/30/19 8:25pm

poppys

cnbc.com

The House Intelligence Committee has subpoenaed President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani for documents as part of its impeachment inquiry into the president.

In a letter to Giuliani dated Monday, the heads of three House committees asked for information related to the president’s and his lawyer’s efforts to get Ukraine’s government to investigate the Biden family.

Three Democratic-led panels — the Intelligence, Oversight and Foreign Affairs committees — are demanding that Giuliani produce all text messages, phone records and other communications related to the “scheme” he is accused of perpetrating “in order to determine the full extent of this effort by the President and his Administration to press Ukraine to interfere in our 2020 presidential election.”

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #196 posted 09/30/19 11:21pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

Unearthed Sketch Features Donald Trump Flirting with a Drag-Dressed Rudy Giuliani in 2000


https://people.com/politi...ed-sketch/




**************


tenor.gif

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #197 posted 10/01/19 6:35am

RodeoSchro

benni said:




In other words, the GOP talking point that this was just "second hand information" or "hearsay" just got thrown out the window by the ICIG.



The complaint itself said something to the effect that "most of the information was gathered through other sources". The Trump apologists immediately started screaming "Hearsay! Hearsay! HEARSAY!!111!!!!" but apparently the Trump apologists do not understand the meaning of the word "most". Nor how it differs from the word "all".

falloff

As anyone with a six-grade reading comprehension level could have predicted, it was reported today that the whistleblower did indeed provide some first-hand and direct knowledge in their complaint.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #198 posted 10/01/19 6:36am

poppys

nytimes.com

Trump Pressed Australian Leader to Help Barr Investigate Mueller Inquiry’s Origins

The discussion was another instance of the president using American diplomacy for potential personal gain.

WASHINGTON — President Trump pushed the Australian prime minister during a recent telephone call to help Attorney General William P. Barr gather information for a Justice Department inquiry that Mr. Trump hopes will discredit the Mueller investigation, according to two American officials with knowledge of the call.

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #199 posted 10/01/19 6:45am

RodeoSchro

poppys said:

cnbc.com

The House Intelligence Committee has subpoenaed President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani for documents as part of its impeachment inquiry into the president.

In a letter to Giuliani dated Monday, the heads of three House committees asked for information related to the president’s and his lawyer’s efforts to get Ukraine’s government to investigate the Biden family.

Three Democratic-led panels — the Intelligence, Oversight and Foreign Affairs committees — are demanding that Giuliani produce all text messages, phone records and other communications related to the “scheme” he is accused of perpetrating “in order to determine the full extent of this effort by the President and his Administration to press Ukraine to interfere in our 2020 presidential election.”



Genius Attorney Rudy Giuliani(TM) has waived his attorney-client privilege numerous times. He's stated on-air that he was acting at the request of the State Department and former U. S. Special Representative Kurt Volker. Which, if Genius Attorney Rudy Giuliani(TM) is telling the truth, then he was not acting on behalf of his client, fellow unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump.

Which means, of course, that there is no attorney-client privilege.

The corner that Genius Attorney Rudy Giuliani(TM) and his fellow unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump have painted themselves into is that if there is no attorney-client privilege, Genius Attorney Rudy Giuliani(TM) has to turn over all his documents. I'm sure he and Trump don't want that.

But if Genius Attorney Rudy Giuliani(TM) tries to assert that he WAS working as Trump's attorney, then it's completely and abundantly clear that unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump was using Ambassador Volker and the State Department to help Genius Attorney Rudy Giuliani(TM) on a personal, political matter.

Ooops.

A personal reminder - I've been involved in a case that went to the United States Supreme Court, and which turned in large part on whether the attorney for the other side was acting as an attorney or as a deal man. We successfully proved he was acting as a deal man, which destroyed the attorney-client privilege. That is a rare, rare accomplishment.

From where I sit, Genius Attorney Rudy Giuliani(TM) was clearly acting as a deal man and not as an attorney. Honestly, of the two options I described above, that's the best position for unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump. It gives him the chance to throw Genius Attorney Rudy Giuliani(TM) unde rthe bus, which I predict will happen before the month of October is over.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #200 posted 10/01/19 6:54am

poppys

^^ That would be some hilarious Halloween candy. popcorn

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #201 posted 10/01/19 12:33pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

SoulAlive said:

Grab some popcorn.....this scandal is getting interesting!

indeed it is popcorn

"if your voice held no power, they wouldn't try to silence you."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #202 posted 10/01/19 12:48pm

poppys

nytimes

Australia, however, played a pivotal role in the FBI's decision to launch the initial investigation into Russia interference in 2016. At the time, Australia's top diplomat in the United Kingdom passed information to U.S. authorities after a meeting with George Papadopoulos, a Trump campaign foreign policy adviser. The diplomat said Papadopoulos confided that Russians were offering up damaging information on then-Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #203 posted 10/01/19 12:52pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

poppys said:

nytimes

Australia, however, played a pivotal role in the FBI's decision to launch the initial investigation into Russia interference in 2016. At the time, Australia's top diplomat in the United Kingdom passed information to U.S. authorities after a meeting with George Papadopoulos, a Trump campaign foreign policy adviser. The diplomat said Papadopoulos confided that Russians were offering up damaging information on then-Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Aaaahhhh Papadapoulos rears his head again. hmmm

"if your voice held no power, they wouldn't try to silence you."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #204 posted 10/01/19 1:01pm

poppys

DiminutiveRocker said:

poppys said:

nytimes

Australia, however, played a pivotal role in the FBI's decision to launch the initial investigation into Russia interference in 2016. At the time, Australia's top diplomat in the United Kingdom passed information to U.S. authorities after a meeting with George Papadopoulos, a Trump campaign foreign policy adviser. The diplomat said Papadopoulos confided that Russians were offering up damaging information on then-Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

Aaaahhhh Papadapoulos rears his head again. hmmm

Fucker. 2 weeks in golf prison no doubt.

"Papadopoulos later served served two weeks in prison for lying to FBI agents about his interactions with a Russian national while working for the Trump campaign. Trump has dismissed Papadopoulos as a low-level campaign aide."

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #205 posted 10/01/19 2:27pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

With Pompeo and Barr equally in deep shit with Trump, it's interesting that he isn't allowing State department officials to testify for fear that they are further implicated.
.

I would imagine that there is a furious effort going on to dispose of bodies and wipe down everything. People are on their knees wiping everything down with ammonia and bleach.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #206 posted 10/01/19 2:50pm

benni

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

With Pompeo and Barr equally in deep shit with Trump, it's interesting that he isn't allowing State department officials to testify for fear that they are further implicated.
.

I would imagine that there is a furious effort going on to dispose of bodies and wipe down everything. People are on their knees wiping everything down with ammonia and bleach.

They are defying him, though.




IMPEACHMENT LATEST: After told Ds his officials won't comply w/their requests, State employees appear to be DEFYING Pompeo. 1st: Volker says he will testify. Yovanovitch too. & now report the State IG is coming 2 Hill tomorrow to turn over docs
5:25 PM · Oct 1, 2019·TweetDeck
@GeorgeTrue1 -- Alex's Jones's Razor - it's not that sharp
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #207 posted 10/01/19 4:12pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

This is really interesting.

.

State Dept inspector general requests 'urgent' Ukraine briefing on Capitol Hill

https://abcnews.go.com/Po...d=65991911

The State Department’s inspector general is expected to give an "urgent" briefing to staffers from several House and Senate committees on Wednesday afternoon about documents obtained from the department’s Office of the Legal Adviser related to the State Department and Ukraine, sources familiar with the planned briefing told ABC News.

Details of the briefing, requested by Steve Linick, the inspector general at State, remain unknown. Linick is expected to meet with congressional staff in a secure location on Capitol Hill.

.

Why it matters: The details of the "urgent" briefing are unknown, but the news follows an escalating war of words between Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and key House committees investigating President Trump's alleged efforts to pressure Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden.

  • On Tuesday, the chairs of the House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs and Oversight committees rebuked Pompeo for attempting to block State Department officials from testifying, accusing him of "stonewalling."
  • The Wall Street Journal and others reported on Monday that Pompeo was on the now-infamous phone call between Trump and Ukraine's president, leading the committees to label Pompeo a "fact witness" in their impeachment investigation.
  • Former U.S. special envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker, who resigned last week, confirmed Tuesday that he would appear for a deposition before the committees later this week. 4 other current or former State Department officials are scheduled to testify in the next 2 weeks, but they have not yet confirmed.

According to CNN's Manu Raju, the inspector general will meet with the following committees:

  • House Foreign Affairs
  • Senate Foreign Relations
  • House Appropriations
  • Senate Appropriations
  • House Oversight
  • Senate Homeland Security
  • House Intelligence
  • Senate Intelligence

[Edited 10/1/19 16:34pm]

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #208 posted 10/01/19 4:28pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

I gotta say, if you're a fifth grade history teacher, this whole thing must be great for getting kids interested in how government works.

Heck I'm learning about the different departments and what they can and can't do.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #209 posted 10/01/19 4:50pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

benni said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

With Pompeo and Barr equally in deep shit with Trump, it's interesting that he isn't allowing State department officials to testify for fear that they are further implicated.
.

I would imagine that there is a furious effort going on to dispose of bodies and wipe down everything. People are on their knees wiping everything down with ammonia and bleach.

They are defying him, though.




IMPEACHMENT LATEST: After told Ds his officials won't comply w/their requests, State employees appear to be DEFYING Pompeo. 1st: Volker says he will testify. Yovanovitch too. & now report the State IG is coming 2 Hill tomorrow to turn over docs
5:25 PM · Oct 1, 2019·TweetDeck


Maybe Volker has some integrity - he quit and made himself available to testify.

"if your voice held no power, they wouldn't try to silence you."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 7 of 10 <12345678910>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Whistleblower Complaint Against Trump Reportedly Involves Ukraine