independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Whistleblower Complaint Against Trump Reportedly Involves Ukraine
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 6 of 10 <12345678910>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #150 posted 09/27/19 10:52am

poppys

Musicslave said:

luv4u said:


Yes, I was thinking that too.


I figure that after they do testify they would have to enter witness protection.


-

I guess we're all thinking alike on this subject. I wouldn't trust the GOP to keep the identity classified. Best believe trump is already plotting to have at least ONE person that's a part of that committee to leak the name of the whistleblower. All he needs is one.

-

If I was the WB (Whistleblower), I would only appear in a disguise or by live video feed, change my voice, etc. I wouldn't trust the GOP on that committee. trump is ruthless.

-

Public Enemy said, "Can't Truss It" lol


Agree.

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #151 posted 09/27/19 10:57am

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

Musicslave said:

luv4u said:


Yes, I was thinking that too.


I figure that after they do testify they would have to enter witness protection.


-

I guess we're all thinking alike on this subject. I wouldn't trust the GOP to keep the identity classified. Best believe trump is already plotting to have at least ONE person that's a part of that committee to leak the name of the whistleblower. All he needs is one.

-

If I was the WB (Whistleblower), I would only appear in a disguise or by live video feed, change my voice, etc. I wouldn't trust the GOP on that committee. trump is ruthless.

-

Public Enemy said, "Can't Truss It" lol

Like Jeffrey Wigand on 60 minutes busting the cigarette companies nod

"if your voice held no power, they wouldn't try to silence you."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #152 posted 09/27/19 11:09am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

If the whistleblower is CIA, I'm sure there is already a protocol to protect them and for them to protect themselves. Still sad/pathetic that the President would stoke flames.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #153 posted 09/27/19 11:22am

cborgman

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

If the whistleblower is CIA, I'm sure there is already a protocol to protect them and for them to protect themselves. Still sad/pathetic that the President would stoke flames.


Hes making it worse for himself saying the shit he is
Power tends to corrupt; absolute power corrupts absolutely. - Lord Acton
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #154 posted 09/27/19 11:32am

benni

avatar

White House has confirmed another part of the Whistleblower Complaint:



The White House acknowledged Friday that administration officials directed a now-infamous Ukraine call transcript be filed in a highly classified system, confirming allegations co... complaint that have roiled Washington.

In a statement provided to CNN, a senior White House official said the move to place the transcript in the system came at the direction of National Security Council attorneys.
"NSC lawyers directed that the classified document be handled appropriately," the senior White House official said.
White House officials say the transcript was already classified so it did nothing wrong by moving it to another system.



They keep confirming the whistleblower's complaint, but then try to discredit the whistleblower by calling him/her a "partisan hack". confused
@GeorgeTrue1 -- Alex's Jones's Razor - it's not that sharp
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #155 posted 09/27/19 11:42am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

The President is antagonizing all the wrong people. The CIA? FBI? Staff? Really? Lol

There won't be anyone left on his side but the partisan dopes like Giuliani.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #156 posted 09/27/19 12:03pm

poppys

Musicslave said:

poppys said:


Because he wants to run for Pres. Already out there for awhile now. He just moved the fam to Washington this summer.

-

Bad move for him if he does try to run. He blew his chances when he wouldn't stand up to trump WHILE HE WAS SPEAKER OF THE FREAKIN HOUSE.


I unfortunately think he has a chance in the aftermath of the T-bomb. He's young and NRA rich with beaucoup connections. Repubs are gonna need someone. Damage control is why he cut out early - after his beloved tax cuts passed. One to watch. Why he's on Fox News saying Trump is toast right now.

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #157 posted 09/27/19 12:09pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

cborgman said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

If the whistleblower is CIA, I'm sure there is already a protocol to protect them and for them to protect themselves. Still sad/pathetic that the President would stoke flames.

Hes making it worse for himself saying the shit he is


He's unhinged and just digging himself in deeper. He needs to stfu but he won't, thank God

"if your voice held no power, they wouldn't try to silence you."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #158 posted 09/27/19 2:31pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

Wouldn't be poetic if Fox News inadvertently helped impeach Trump?

For over 3 months they have hosted Giuliani foaming about his Ukrainian conspiracy theory on Fox.
Good for ratings of course.

.

Now, with this blowing up in their face, Giuliani is a persona non grata and even Republicans want him to shut up.

.

Poor Rudy lol

.

Perhaps Rudy is right. Perhaps he will indeed be "the true hero"

.

The hero who inadvertently took down Trump.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #159 posted 09/27/19 3:03pm

RodeoSchro

It turns out the whistleblower was raising flags within about a week of unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump's extortion attempt on the Ukanian president.

https://www.nytimes.com/2...lower.html

The White House learned that a C.I.A. officer had lodged allegations against President Trump’s dealings with Ukraine even as the officer’s whistle-blower complaint was moving through a process meant to protect him against reprisals, people familiar with the matter said on Thursday.

The officer first shared information about potential abuse of power and a White House cover-up with the C.I.A.’s top lawyer through an anonymous process, some of the people said. The lawyer shared the officer’s concerns with White House and Justice Department officials, following policy. Around the same time, the officer separately filed the whistle-blower complaint.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #160 posted 09/27/19 3:05pm

RodeoSchro

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Wouldn't be poetic if Fox News inadvertently helped impeach Trump?

For over 3 months they have hosted Giuliani foaming about his Ukrainian conspiracy theory on Fox.
Good for ratings of course.

.

Now, with this blowing up in their face, Giuliani is a persona non grata and even Republicans want him to shut up.

.

Poor Rudy lol

.

Perhaps Rudy is right. Perhaps he will indeed be "the true hero"

.

The hero who inadvertently took down Trump.




He's going to jail. Unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump and his minions are going to try to blame everything on Giuliani. It won't work, and Giuliani will get as much loyalty and support from unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump as Michael Cohen did.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #161 posted 09/27/19 3:18pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

RodeoSchro said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Wouldn't be poetic if Fox News inadvertently helped impeach Trump?

For over 3 months they have hosted Giuliani foaming about his Ukrainian conspiracy theory on Fox.
Good for ratings of course.

.

Now, with this blowing up in their face, Giuliani is a persona non grata and even Republicans want him to shut up.

.

Poor Rudy lol

.

Perhaps Rudy is right. Perhaps he will indeed be "the true hero"

.

The hero who inadvertently took down Trump.




He's going to jail. Unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump and his minions are going to try to blame everything on Giuliani. It won't work, and Giuliani will get as much loyalty and support from unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump as Michael Cohen did.


I bet there are a lot of White House personnel who can't wait for this nightmare to be over. lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #162 posted 09/27/19 3:28pm

benni

avatar

I had to do some visits today, long drive, so listened to a conservative radio talk show because I wanted to see what they are actually saying about this situation. Rush Limbaugh was on there. It's bad you all. Rush is telling his listeners that we are in a "cold civil war" and that while the "left hasn't fired a shot yet, be vigilant, because they are going to destroy our republic, and as I said, we are in a civil war, a cold civil war." He kept saying that Trump is the whistleblower, because he was taking out the deep state, and that it all comes back down to the Clintons. How evil Obama and his regime were. How the left are going to destroy everything they hold dear. "And it's a civil war, mark my words, it's a cold civil war and we are in a fight for our lives and our freedoms." He said the actual whistleblower doesn't exist, that this whole situation was made up by the left whose sole purpose has been to take down Trump, that this has been years in the planning, etc and so forth.

A listener called in, stated that he believes they only one they can trust in DC is Barr and Trump, that everyone else is a part of the whole mess, and how he believes the FBI generated all this, but how he was watching Fox last night and they had someone from Clinton's campaign on, who stated she had given a copy of the server to the FBI. Rush acted like that was the first time he had heard it and then mocked it, saying it was crazy talk because they told the FBI they didn't have it and the FBI said, "oh, well, that's okay then, can you imagine the FBI coming in your home and saying, "oh well, that's okay then" if they demand something and you don't give it to them." His caller said, "I'm a white heterosexual Italian in New York, I'd probably be shot." It just turned my stomach listening to them. Are they really this insane????


Another talking point was that we were trying to overturn the 2016 election, make it like Trump was never elected. We can't overturn the 2016 election. We can impeach Trump, but that will give us President Pence, unless he goes down with the Trump ship. They said Hillary is wanting the presidency and this all comes back down to the Clintons.

[Edited 9/27/19 15:31pm]

@GeorgeTrue1 -- Alex's Jones's Razor - it's not that sharp
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #163 posted 09/27/19 3:42pm

benni

avatar

Whoa! eek Volker has resigned. https://www.statepress.co...steps-down

@GeorgeTrue1 -- Alex's Jones's Razor - it's not that sharp
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #164 posted 09/27/19 3:49pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

benni said:

Whoa! eek Volker has resigned. https://www.statepress.co...steps-down

Giuliani kept going on Fox waiving his phone with Volker's texts

lol

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #165 posted 09/27/19 3:58pm

13cjk13

avatar

benni said:

I had to do some visits today, long drive, so listened to a conservative radio talk show because I wanted to see what they are actually saying about this situation. Rush Limbaugh was on there. It's bad you all. Rush is telling his listeners that we are in a "cold civil war" and that while the "left hasn't fired a shot yet, be vigilant, because they are going to destroy our republic, and as I said, we are in a civil war, a cold civil war." He kept saying that Trump is the whistleblower, because he was taking out the deep state, and that it all comes back down to the Clintons. How evil Obama and his regime were. How the left are going to destroy everything they hold dear. "And it's a civil war, mark my words, it's a cold civil war and we are in a fight for our lives and our freedoms." He said the actual whistleblower doesn't exist, that this whole situation was made up by the left whose sole purpose has been to take down Trump, that this has been years in the planning, etc and so forth.

A listener called in, stated that he believes they only one they can trust in DC is Barr and Trump, that everyone else is a part of the whole mess, and how he believes the FBI generated all this, but how he was watching Fox last night and they had someone from Clinton's campaign on, who stated she had given a copy of the server to the FBI. Rush acted like that was the first time he had heard it and then mocked it, saying it was crazy talk because they told the FBI they didn't have it and the FBI said, "oh, well, that's okay then, can you imagine the FBI coming in your home and saying, "oh well, that's okay then" if they demand something and you don't give it to them." His caller said, "I'm a white heterosexual Italian in New York, I'd probably be shot." It just turned my stomach listening to them. Are they really this insane????


Another talking point was that we were trying to overturn the 2016 election, make it like Trump was never elected. We can't overturn the 2016 election. We can impeach Trump, but that will give us President Pence, unless he goes down with the Trump ship. They said Hillary is wanting the presidency and this all comes back down to the Clintons.

[Edited 9/27/19 15:31pm]

They are literally, fucking insane. It is scary.

"hey if you found out someone gave you a fake $20 would you be mad?"It is in fact #TRUTH
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #166 posted 09/27/19 4:25pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

benni said:

Whoa! eek Volker has resigned. https://www.statepress.co...steps-down

How could they possibly think that they would not be surrounded by at least one person with morals or ethics?

The complaint details that Trump told his staff to cut aid to Ukraine unless they helped find information on presidential candidate Biden's son, Hunter Biden.

According to the complaint, Volker helped organize meetings with Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani and Ukrainian officials.


The complaint also alleges that Volker went to Kiev, the capital of Ukraine, to help guide Ukraine officials on how to handle Trumps’s demands.

"if your voice held no power, they wouldn't try to silence you."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #167 posted 09/27/19 4:53pm

poppys

DiminutiveRocker said:

benni said:

Whoa! eek Volker has resigned. https://www.statepress.co...steps-down

How could they possibly think that they would not be surrounded by at least one person with morals or ethics?

The complaint details that Trump told his staff to cut aid to Ukraine unless they helped find information on presidential candidate Biden's son, Hunter Biden.

According to the complaint, Volker helped organize meetings with Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani and Ukrainian officials.

The complaint also alleges that Volker went to Kiev, the capital of Ukraine, to help guide Ukraine officials on how to handle Trumps’s demands.


No wonder Mehgan was acting craizer than (crap) usual on The View this whole week. She would say ANYTHING to keep Ukraine off-topic!

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #168 posted 09/28/19 1:14am

SoulAlive

Image may contain: one or more people and text

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #169 posted 09/28/19 1:16am

SoulAlive

benni said:

Whoa! eek Volker has resigned. https://www.statepress.co...steps-down

He's trying to jump out of the sinking ship lol unfortunately for him,he will still be called to testify.They're not gonna let him skate away from this scandal,lol.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #170 posted 09/28/19 6:49am

benni

avatar

I just had a really weird thought. Trump tweeted:


Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Can you imagine if these Do Nothing Democrat Savages, people like Nadler, Schiff, AOC Plus 3, and many more, had a Republican Party who would have done to Obama what the Do Nothings are doing to me. Oh well, maybe next time!

What if that is what this was? What if Trump was using the Russian investigation as his playbook. 1. Get a foreign country involved, to give a "warning" to the Trump administration. 2. The foreign country could generate a report like the Steele Dossier. 3. USA gets FISA warrants based on the Ukraine Dossier. 4. Start investigating Biden's campaign, spy on Biden's campaign.

What if Trump did all of this, just as revenge?
@GeorgeTrue1 -- Alex's Jones's Razor - it's not that sharp
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #171 posted 09/28/19 9:33am

jjhunsecker

avatar

benni said:

I just had a really weird thought. Trump tweeted:


Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Can you imagine if these Do Nothing Democrat Savages, people like Nadler, Schiff, AOC Plus 3, and many more, had a Republican Party who would have done to Obama what the Do Nothings are doing to me. Oh well, maybe next time!

What if that is what this was? What if Trump was using the Russian investigation as his playbook. 1. Get a foreign country involved, to give a "warning" to the Trump administration. 2. The foreign country could generate a report like the Steele Dossier. 3. USA gets FISA warrants based on the Ukraine Dossier. 4. Start investigating Biden's campaign, spy on Biden's campaign.

What if Trump did all of this, just as revenge?

I wouldn't put ANYTHING past him. Trump is an immoral man, with no scruples or values. I'm sure he would have people murdered if it would help him

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #172 posted 09/28/19 9:38am

poppys

Democrat Savages falloff Maybe he can lure them to 5th Ave and shoot 'em.

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #173 posted 09/28/19 12:13pm

luv4u

Moderator

avatar

moderator

poppys said:

Democrat Savages falloff Maybe he can lure them to 5th Ave and shoot 'em.


So now he's using a slur? eek

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #174 posted 09/28/19 8:28pm

benni

avatar




Fox Polls haven't been doing too well for Trump lately. That has to be getting to him, especially since the only ones that watch Fox News are diehard Trumpers (or so he thought).

@GeorgeTrue1 -- Alex's Jones's Razor - it's not that sharp
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #175 posted 09/29/19 9:21am

RodeoSchro

benni said:

I just had a really weird thought. Trump tweeted:


Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Can you imagine if these Do Nothing Democrat Savages, people like Nadler, Schiff, AOC Plus 3, and many more, had a Republican Party who would have done to Obama what the Do Nothings are doing to me. Oh well, maybe next time!

What if that is what this was? What if Trump was using the Russian investigation as his playbook. 1. Get a foreign country involved, to give a "warning" to the Trump administration. 2. The foreign country could generate a report like the Steele Dossier. 3. USA gets FISA warrants based on the Ukraine Dossier. 4. Start investigating Biden's campaign, spy on Biden's campaign.

What if Trump did all of this, just as revenge?



Well, he's clearly dumb enough to undertake a venture guaranteed to get him impeached or indicted, sooner or later.

What we know about unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump is that he was an immature narcissist before taking office, and that due to enabling by radical right-wing Republicans, he's only gotten worse in the ensuing three years. He's (incorrectly) stated on the record that Article II of the Constititution says he can do anything he wants. There's no doubt he sincerely believes that.

So it would not come as a surprise to find out that unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump would run clearly illegal schemes like the one described above, simply because he believes he is above the law and immune from any and all kinds of prosecution.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #176 posted 09/29/19 9:31am

maplenpg

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

benni said:

I just had a really weird thought. Trump tweeted:


Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Can you imagine if these Do Nothing Democrat Savages, people like Nadler, Schiff, AOC Plus 3, and many more, had a Republican Party who would have done to Obama what the Do Nothings are doing to me. Oh well, maybe next time!

What if that is what this was? What if Trump was using the Russian investigation as his playbook. 1. Get a foreign country involved, to give a "warning" to the Trump administration. 2. The foreign country could generate a report like the Steele Dossier. 3. USA gets FISA warrants based on the Ukraine Dossier. 4. Start investigating Biden's campaign, spy on Biden's campaign.

What if Trump did all of this, just as revenge?



Well, he's clearly dumb enough to undertake a venture guaranteed to get him impeached or indicted, sooner or later.

What we know about unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump is that he was an immature narcissist before taking office, and that due to enabling by radical right-wing Republicans, he's only gotten worse in the ensuing three years. He's (incorrectly) stated on the record that Article II of the Constititution says he can do anything he wants. There's no doubt he sincerely believes that.

So it would not come as a surprise to find out that unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump would run clearly illegal schemes like the one described above, simply because he believes he is above the law and immune from any and all kinds of prosecution.

I would bet my left kidney that he's been running businesses this way for decades.

The Org is my playground and y'all are my playmates.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #177 posted 09/29/19 11:49am

RodeoSchro

benni said:

I had to do some visits today, long drive, so listened to a conservative radio talk show because I wanted to see what they are actually saying about this situation. Rush Limbaugh was on there. It's bad you all. Rush is telling his listeners that we are in a "cold civil war" and that while the "left hasn't fired a shot yet, be vigilant, because they are going to destroy our republic, and as I said, we are in a civil war, a cold civil war." He kept saying that Trump is the whistleblower, because he was taking out the deep state, and that it all comes back down to the Clintons. How evil Obama and his regime were. How the left are going to destroy everything they hold dear. "And it's a civil war, mark my words, it's a cold civil war and we are in a fight for our lives and our freedoms." He said the actual whistleblower doesn't exist, that this whole situation was made up by the left whose sole purpose has been to take down Trump, that this has been years in the planning, etc and so forth.

A listener called in, stated that he believes they only one they can trust in DC is Barr and Trump, that everyone else is a part of the whole mess, and how he believes the FBI generated all this, but how he was watching Fox last night and they had someone from Clinton's campaign on, who stated she had given a copy of the server to the FBI. Rush acted like that was the first time he had heard it and then mocked it, saying it was crazy talk because they told the FBI they didn't have it and the FBI said, "oh, well, that's okay then, can you imagine the FBI coming in your home and saying, "oh well, that's okay then" if they demand something and you don't give it to them." His caller said, "I'm a white heterosexual Italian in New York, I'd probably be shot." It just turned my stomach listening to them. Are they really this insane????


Another talking point was that we were trying to overturn the 2016 election, make it like Trump was never elected. We can't overturn the 2016 election. We can impeach Trump, but that will give us President Pence, unless he goes down with the Trump ship. They said Hillary is wanting the presidency and this all comes back down to the Clintons.

[Edited 9/27/19 15:31pm]



First of all, you are correct with respect to the alleged attempt to overturn the 2016 election. Anyone that states or believes that is an idiot who has no working knowledge of how the Constitution of the United States of America works.

Your recap of Rush Limbaugh is more proof that no one in history has damaged the United States of America more than Rush Limbaugh. He's been telling his listeners these types of outlandish lies for more than a quarter of a century. He has turned more Americans against their fellow citizens than Jefferson Davis, Alexander Stephens or Robert Toombs ever dreamed of doing.

We are a divided nation because of Rush Limbaugh and the sewage he spawned.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #178 posted 09/29/19 12:23pm

2elijah

avatar

jjhunsecker said:



benni said:


I just had a really weird thought. Trump tweeted:










Donald J. Trump



@realDonaldTrump









Can you imagine if these Do Nothing Democrat Savages, people like Nadler, Schiff, AOC Plus 3, and many more, had a Republican Party who would have done to Obama what the Do Nothings are doing to me. Oh well, maybe next time!

What if that is what this was? What if Trump was using the Russian investigation as his playbook. 1. Get a foreign country involved, to give a "warning" to the Trump administration. 2. The foreign country could generate a report like the Steele Dossier. 3. USA gets FISA warrants based on the Ukraine Dossier. 4. Start investigating Biden's campaign, spy on Biden's campaign.

What if Trump did all of this, just as revenge?




I wouldn't put ANYTHING past him. Trump is an immoral man, with no scruples or values. I'm sure he would have people murdered if it would help him



Hey JJ, I’m glad you, me and other New Yorkers always knew trump was a slime ball. I heard he got booed when he was in NYC recently. Lol.
Always smile in the face of adversity. smile
#NOFEAR
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #179 posted 09/29/19 2:51pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

Biden foolishly wants networks to stop booking Giuliani. So stupid on so many levels.

1. You NEVER demand a network do anything, especially regarding politics. This has regret written all over it.

2. Giuliani makes Trump look more batshit. He helps Biden if anything.

3. Preventing Giuliani won’t stop the right wing making the claims.

4. It only makes Biden look bad.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 6 of 10 <12345678910>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Whistleblower Complaint Against Trump Reportedly Involves Ukraine