independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Whistleblower Complaint Against Trump Reportedly Involves Ukraine
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 4 of 10 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #90 posted 09/25/19 4:04pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

It seems Trump is following and believing right wing conspiracy theories. Somehow he believes/believed that the Ukrainians had the DNC servers.

crazy shit.

- E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #91 posted 09/25/19 4:08pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

OnlyNDaUsa said:

How is asking for an investigation that was closed under the threat of losing a billion dollar loan illegal?

Ha! And as I read it the mentions of Barr and Giuliani were not related to the request to reopen the investigation.

Hunter got several Yuge contracts when he was traveling with his father... seems dirty to me.

How is getting a blowjob by consenting adults illegal. Want to go down that route? Really?

Reply #92 posted 09/25/19 4:19pm

OnlyNDaUsa

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

How is asking for an investigation that was closed under the threat of losing a billion dollar loan illegal?

Ha! And as I read it the mentions of Barr and Giuliani were not related to the request to reopen the investigation.

Hunter got several Yuge contracts when he was traveling with his father... seems dirty to me.

How is getting a blowjob by consenting adults illegal. Want to go down that route? Really?

I do not know what you mean? I am pretty sure I've never once made that claim? Other that a prostatute? Seems to be a straw man.

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
Reply #93 posted 09/25/19 4:21pm

OnlyNDaUsa

poppys said:

Talking points duly noted.

facts you mean facts? I have mentioned this before this case broke.

Reply #94 posted 09/25/19 4:39pm

benni

OnlyNDaUsa said:

1. The investigation was closed before Biden ever talked with the Ukraine or before he asked for the prosecutor to be removed. Ukraine had investigated and found no wrong doing, closed the case.

2. Biden was not asking on his own behalf, or on his son's behalf, or even Obama's but many countries in the west because the prosecutor was known to be corrupt.

3. Asking the Ukraine to investigate this, after they had already done so and found no wrong doing, while Trump is withholding $250,000 million from the Ukraine, to investigate his political rival, is illegal. This is called bribery, "You investigate my politcal rival and I'll release the money." This is extortion. To think there was no pressure there? This is money the Ukraine needed to be able to defend themselves from Russia. They were counting on this money. Then Trump withholds that money and says, "I would like you to do us a favor THOUGH" after the Ukrainian president just gets done saying, "We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes." The next words out of Trump's mouth were: "I would like you to do us a favor though..."

The Ukrainian president knows Trump is holding the money back. He needs that money, desparately. And when he mentions "defense" Trump says, "I would like you to do us a favor though..."

The fact that you see nothing wrong this....it boggles the mind.

So, I'm calling on all future Democratic presidents to negotiate with foreign countries, to withhold their money, unless that country agrees to investiate the Democratic presidents politlca rivals. You will start singing a different tune if a Democrat does that.

And let's not overlook the fact that the Ukrainian president believed that discussing Biden was a PRECONDITION of getting a phone call with Trump, that Trump would not talk with him, unless he agreed to discuss Biden. https://www.axios.com/zel...4025a.html

@GeorgeTrue1 -- Alex's Jones's Razor - it's not that sharp
Reply #95 posted 09/25/19 4:43pm

benni

And if you read the transcript of the call, Trump knew exactly what he was doing. He kept mentioning "how good we are to you" "The United States has treated you real good" (paraphrased), "We've done so much for you..." (the premise being, since we've done so much for you, you should do this for me).

Let's add in the fact that he was using his own personal lawyer to negotiate with Ukraine on an investigation - that says this was personal, and was not on behalf of the United States. But then he pulls the Attorney General into it, too. So he is using GOVERNMENT resources for something that was personal to him.

Reply #96 posted 09/25/19 5:00pm

OnlyNDaUsa

benni said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

1. The investigation was closed before Biden ever talked with the Ukraine or before he asked for the prosecutor to be removed. Ukraine had investigated and found no wrong doing, closed the case.

2. Biden was not asking on his own behalf, or on his son's behalf, or even Obama's but many countries in the west because the prosecutor was known to be corrupt.

3. Asking the Ukraine to investigate this, after they had already done so and found no wrong doing, while Trump is withholding $250,000 million from the Ukraine, to investigate his political rival, is illegal. This is called bribery, "You investigate my politcal rival and I'll release the money." This is extortion. To think there was no pressure there? This is money the Ukraine needed to be able to defend themselves from Russia. They were counting on this money. Then Trump withholds that money and says, "I would like you to do us a favor THOUGH" after the Ukrainian president just gets done saying, "We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. specifically we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes." The next words out of Trump's mouth were: "I would like you to do us a favor though..."

The Ukrainian president knows Trump is holding the money back. He needs that money, desparately. And when he mentions "defense" Trump says, "I would like you to do us a favor though..."

So, I'm calling on all future Democratic presidents to negotiate with foreign countries, to withhold their money, unless that country agrees to investiate the Democratic presidents politlca rivals. You will start singing a different tune if a Democrat does that.

And let's not overlook the fact that the Ukrainian president believed that discussing Biden was a PRECONDITION of getting a phone call with Trump, that Trump would not talk with him, unless he agreed to discuss Biden. https://www.axios.com/zel...4025a.html

if that is the case... the another look will do no harm.

Reply #97 posted 09/25/19 5:01pm

OnlyNDaUsa

benni said:

And if you read the transcript of the call, Trump knew exactly what he was doing. He kept mentioning "how good we are to you" "The United States has treated you real good" (paraphrased), "We've done so much for you..." (the premise being, since we've done so much for you, you should do this for me).

Let's add in the fact that he was using his own personal lawyer to negotiate with Ukraine on an investigation - that says this was personal, and was not on behalf of the United States. But then he pulls the Attorney General into it, too. So he is using GOVERNMENT resources for something that was personal to him.

but you are okay with biden saying Fire him or lose a Billion dollars?

Reply #98 posted 09/25/19 5:04pm

benni

OnlyNDaUsa said:

benni said:

if that is the case... the another look will do no harm.

You realize none of this is about Biden or his son. This is about the President of the United States and whether he violated laws in getting a foreign country to dig up dirt on a political candidate. None of this has anything to do with Biden, except that Trump wanted him investigated and is touting conspiracy theories, and asking a foreign government to do the investigation. If he were really concerned that Biden or his son had committed a crime, then he has an entire government behind him to get them to investigate.

The problem is, this is exactly what he was accused of doing with Russia, asking a foreign country to dig up dirt on his political opponent. As soon as Mueller was done testifying, and Trump believed he'd gotten away with it, what did he do? He went to another foreign country and asked THEM to dig up dirt on his political opponent.

Reply #99 posted 09/25/19 5:08pm

benni

OnlyNDaUsa said:

benni said:

I never said I was okay with it. In fact, I had once posted that if Biden had done something wrong, then he needed to be investigated, but by OUR people, OUR judicial system, not a foreign country.

But I am dead set against Trump doing what he has done.

And again, none of this is about Biden. Biden is the political opponent that Trump was hoping to hurt before the elections. That's all. (If Biden has done something wrong, then he should be investigated.) But this is ALL ABOUT TRUMP and TRUMP's ACTIONS and the LEGALITY of his actions. That's it. So to keep pulling Biden into this, except to explain that this is who Trump wanted them to investigate, is to minimize what Trump has done, and we cannot do that.

[Edited 9/25/19 17:10pm]

Reply #100 posted 09/26/19 6:59am

RodeoSchro

OnlyNDaUsa said:

benni said:

Congratulations! By my unofficial and estimated count, you have now hit

10000.jpg

uses of "YOU DID IT TOO!! YOU DID IT TOO!!! YOU DID IT TOOOOOO!!1!111!!!111!!!!" in an attempt to deflect from the criticism or wrongdoing of one of your fellow radical right-wing Republicans!

I would like to commemorate this monumental achievement with this gif:

giphy.gif

[Edited 9/26/19 6:59am]

Reply #101 posted 09/26/19 7:12am

benni

Here is the Whistleblower complaint: http://static.c-spanvideo...plaint.pdf

Reply #102 posted 09/26/19 7:16am

OnlyNDaUsa

RodeoSchro said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

uses of "YOU DID IT TOO!! YOU DID IT TOO!!! YOU DID IT TOOOOOO!!1!111!!!111!!!!" in an attempt to deflect from the criticism or wrongdoing of one of your fellow radical right-wing Republicans!

except this is not a case of they did it too... this is Biden did it and trump did not.

Reply #103 posted 09/26/19 7:20am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

OnlyNDaUsa said:

RodeoSchro said:

except this is not a case of they did it too... this is Biden did it and trump did not.

If there was a whistleblower complaint regarding Biden, and Obama tried to hide it. Do you think your feelings regarding such a complaint would be different?

Reply #104 posted 09/26/19 7:22am

RodeoSchro

OnlyNDaUsa said:

RodeoSchro said:

That's not what the whistleblower says. Nor will you, if you read the whistleblower report with an open mind. Big "if", I know. But I'm the eternal optimist!

Reply #105 posted 09/26/19 9:17am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

The phone transcripts were moved to lockdown and removed from the standard storage protocol after the whistleblower complaint.

there seems to be a lot of effort to keep this from congress for something that is so beautiful and perfect.

Reply #106 posted 09/26/19 10:29am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

Wow now Trump has taken a turn to speaking like a movie villain.

Trump compared whistleblower's source to a 'spy' and alluded to retaliation, report says

Reply #107 posted 09/26/19 11:02am

luv4u

WATCH LIVE: Acting intel director Joseph Maguire testifies on Trump whistleblower complaint

https://www.youtube.com/w...fZeuBH4rp0

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
Reply #108 posted 09/26/19 11:05am

OnlyNDaUsa

RodeoSchro said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

That's not what the whistleblower says. Nor will you, if you read the whistleblower report with an open mind. Big "if", I know. But I'm the eternal optimist!

you mean if i belive it and if it is true... you assume the worst... I AS ALWAYS say "where's the evidence" and then what crime was it?

Reply #109 posted 09/26/19 11:07am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

I'm going to bet the whistleblower is Dan Coats.

this isn't going to end well for trump.

Reply #110 posted 09/26/19 11:46am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

Latest time magazine cover

President Donald Trump paints himself into a corner on the cover of the Oct. 7 issue of Time magazine.

Reply #111 posted 09/26/19 12:45pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

With how unhinged Trump followers are, I worry about the whistleblower after Trump threatened him.

Reply #112 posted 09/26/19 1:01pm

poppys

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

I'm going to bet the whistleblower is Dan Coats.

this isn't going to end well for trump.

Source?

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
Reply #113 posted 09/26/19 1:02pm

luv4u

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

With how unhinged Trump followers are, I worry about the whistleblower after Trump threatened him.

At this point no one knows of the identity or if they are a 'he' or 'she'.

Edmonton, AB - canada
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
Reply #114 posted 09/26/19 1:15pm

luv4u

'Deeply disturbed': Details of whistleblower complaint on Trump call with Ukraine revealed

Source: National Post
https://nationalpost.com/news/world/deeply-disturbed-details-of-whistleblower-complaint-on-trump-call-with-ukraine-revealed

Whistle blower complaint (9 pages): https://intelligence.hous...nclass.pdf

Wow, revealing eek

Edmonton, AB - canada
Reply #115 posted 09/26/19 1:20pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

luv4u said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

This is why Trump " joking" about harm to the whistleblower is so disgusting and possibly criminal. This doesn't help people coming forward in the future and this type of intimidation from a sitting president is repugnant.

lets hope he remains anonymous.

Reply #116 posted 09/26/19 1:32pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

How is Fox News reporting this?

Here are the headlines just now..

Shamelessly partisan of course.

Intel chief’s patience with Schiff wears thin after hours of questioning on whistleblower complaint

Lindsey Graham demands to know who in White House talked with whistleblower

https://www.foxnews.com/p...stleblower

Reply #117 posted 09/26/19 1:38pm

luv4u

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

luv4u said:

This is why Trump " joking" about harm to the whistleblower is so disgusting and possibly criminal. This doesn't help people coming forward in the future and this type of intimidation from a sitting president is repugnant.

I assume that to protect the identity of this whistle blower, and if they get to come forward and testify that this may be held behind closed doors. I assume no photograhy/video will not be allowed.

This so their identity will never be known and so will be protected.

Edmonton, AB - canada
Reply #118 posted 09/26/19 1:40pm

benni

Here is the Office of Legal Counsel's Memo on how to handle the Whistleblower complaint:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/...index.html

And here is the Inspector General's Letter on whistleblower complaint:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/...index.html

Reply #119 posted 09/26/19 1:41pm

benni

luv4u said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

I assume that to protect the identity of this whistle blower, and if they get to come forward and testify that this may be held behind closed doors. I assume no photograhy/video will not be allowed.

This so their identity will never be known and so will be protected.

New York Times has already outed that the whistleblower was a CIA agent that was stationed at the White House during that time, but is no longer there.

Page 4 of 10 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Whistleblower Complaint Against Trump Reportedly Involves Ukraine