independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Whistleblower Complaint Against Trump Reportedly Involves Ukraine
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 3 of 10 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #60 posted 09/25/19 5:46am

benni

https://www.mediaite.com/...s-a-crime/

Fox News’ Judge Andrew Napolitano told Shepard Smith today that if President Donald Trump did what he’s said he did on the phone call with the president of Ukraine, that’s a crime.

“The president admits that on the phone call with the president of the Ukraine he requested that the president of the Ukraine investigate his 2020 political rival, Joe Biden,” Smith said. “Is that a crime?”

“It is a crime for the present to solicit aid for his campaign from a foreign government,” Napolitano responded.

“So that to which the president has admitted is in and of itself a crime,” Smith remarked.

“Yes,”, Napolitano said. “This is the same crime for which the Trump Organization was investigated by Bob Mueller, who decided not to seek an indictment because there wasn’t enough evidence.”

Smith brought up how Rudy Giuliani asked Ukrainian officials too and asked if that’s a crime.

“If that was done in order to enhance the president’s reelection campaign, yes, it’s the same crime that the president would’ve committed,” Napolitano said.

@GeorgeTrue1 -- Alex's Jones's Razor - it's not that sharp
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #61 posted 09/25/19 5:56am

2elijah

benni said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Joe extorted/bribed the Ukraine government to fire the person that was inverstgating his son's company:

Well, I was, not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over convincing our team, our, others to convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, try to guess the 12th, 13th time to Kiev, and I was going to, supposed to announce that there was another billion dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor, and they didn’t. So they said they had, they were walking out to a press conference, and I said no, I said I’m not going to, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said. I said call him. I said I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said you’re not getting the billion, and I’m going to be leaving here, and I think it was what, six hours. I looked. I said I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.

The wistlel blower is a hoax... oh someone told him that something was said?

Biden was representing the official position of the U.S. government, a position that was also supported by other Western governments and many in Ukraine, who accused Shokin of being soft on corruption.

There is NO evidence that either Biden did anything illegal. It was looked into by the Ukrainian government.

Exactly. It’s hilarious how some try to put a spin on it, in their denial of trump’s actions with the Ukraine phone call. Not surprising that typical trump supporters would excuse trump for his actions. Lol.
[Edited 9/25/19 5:59am]
Always smile in the face of adversity. smile
#NOFEAR
Reply #62 posted 09/25/19 6:19am

DiminutiveRock
er

2elijah said:

benni said:

Biden was representing the official position of the U.S. government, a position that was also supported by other Western governments and many in Ukraine, who accused Shokin of being soft on corruption.

There is NO evidence that either Biden did anything illegal. It was looked into by the Ukrainian government.

Exactly. It’s hilarious how some try to put a spin on it, in their denial of trump’s actions with the Ukraine phone call. Not surprising that typical trump supporters would excuse trump for his actions. Lol.

spit Our delusional narcissist potus fucked up and was caught.

"if your voice held no power, they wouldn't try to silence you."
Reply #63 posted 09/25/19 6:52am

2elijah

DiminutiveRocker said:

2elijah said:

benni said:

spit Our delusional narcissist potus fucked up and was caught.

#Ukrainegate
#NOFEAR
Reply #64 posted 09/25/19 7:06am

poppys

https://www.cbsnews.com/live/?ftag=CNMe94798

"Notes" of transcript released. Trump and Barr are trying to get out in front of this a la Mueller.

[Edited 9/25/19 7:07am]

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
Reply #65 posted 09/25/19 7:26am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

It doesn't look good for Trump, Giuliani or William Barr.

William Barr faces conflict of interest allegations

Giuliani has been looking bonkers on TV

Not going to end well.

[Edited 9/25/19 7:36am]

Reply #66 posted 09/25/19 7:47am

2elijah

poppys said:

"Notes" of transcript released. Trump and Barr are trying to get out in front of this a la Mueller.

[Edited 9/25/19 7:07am]

Yep. I just read it. He did ask the Ukraine official for help investigating Joe Biden and Biden’s son. He has Guiliani and Barr heavily involved too. I’d like to see how they’re going to get out of that one.
#NOFEAR
Reply #67 posted 09/25/19 8:06am

poppys

2elijah said:

poppys said:

Yep. I just read it. He did ask the Ukraine official for help investigating Joe Biden and Biden’s son. He has Guiliani and Barr heavily involved too. I’d like to see how they’re going to get out of that one.

Now he's denying it, too late!

Reply #68 posted 09/25/19 8:59am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

Interesting that the whistleblower complaint was released with transcripts. I mean, um if there is nothing why not just release it too. Why string all this along.

Reply #69 posted 09/25/19 9:09am

Musicslave

poppys said:

2elijah said:

poppys said:

Now he's denying it, too late!

-

The President dragged the Attorney General into this mess. At a minimum, AG Barr must recuse himself until we get to the bottom of this matter. #UkraineTranscript https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1176859588303437827

Reply #70 posted 09/25/19 9:13am

jjhunsecker

13cjk13 said:

benni said:

That's not what Fox "news" told me.........

He's waiting for his complete talking points before he comes back on here....until then he's in hiding

Reply #71 posted 09/25/19 9:19am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

jjhunsecker said:

13cjk13 said:

He's waiting for his complete talking points before he comes back on here....until then he's in hiding

Was thinking the same thing lol

Reply #72 posted 09/25/19 9:19am

Musicslave

The whistleblower's complaint was over multiple actions, intel official says

The intelligence community inspector general last week suggested that the controversial whistleblower complaint that triggered the Ukraine-Trump drama, raised concerns about multiple actions, sources told CNN.

-

However, the inspector general — who spoke at a closed-door briefing last week — would not say if those in...dent Trump, the sources said.

-

One source said that Inspector General Michael Atkinson referenced "a sequence of events" and "alleged actions" that took place. However, another source disputed that the IG provided substantive details regarding the whistleblower claim.

-

Remember: We still haven't seen the whistleblower's complaint. Yesterday, the Senate unanimously approved a resolution urging the Trump administration to provide the full whistleblower compliant to Congress.

-

What we do know about the complaint: The Trump-Ukraine drama was first triggered by a whistleblower, who filed a complaint about Trump's contact with a foreign leader. After that, allegations surfaced that Trump threatened to withhold $400 million in military and security aid from Ukraine to force Kiev to open an investigation into his potential 2020 rival Joe Biden and his son, Hunter.

-

There is no evidence of wrongdoing by Biden or his son.

[Edited 9/25/19 9:20am]

Reply #73 posted 09/25/19 9:38am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

Musicslave said:

The intelligence community inspector general last week suggested that the controversial whistleblower complaint that triggered the Ukraine-Trump drama, raised concerns about multiple actions, sources told CNN.

-

However, the inspector general — who spoke at a closed-door briefing last week — would not say if those in...dent Trump, the sources said.

-

One source said that Inspector General Michael Atkinson referenced "a sequence of events" and "alleged actions" that took place. However, another source disputed that the IG provided substantive details regarding the whistleblower claim.

-

Remember: We still haven't seen the whistleblower's complaint. Yesterday, the Senate unanimously approved a resolution urging the Trump administration to provide the full whistleblower compliant to Congress.

-

What we do know about the complaint: The Trump-Ukraine drama was first triggered by a whistleblower, who filed a complaint about Trump's contact with a foreign leader. After that, allegations surfaced that Trump threatened to withhold $400 million in military and security aid from Ukraine to force Kiev to open an investigation into his potential 2020 rival Joe Biden and his son, Hunter.

-

Even if Biden is later found to have done something improper, that still doesn't excuse ilegal behavior by the President and the Attorney General

Reply #74 posted 09/25/19 10:14am

2elijah

Musicslave said:

-

-

-

-

-

Yep there is definitely more to it. We need to see the whistleblower ‘s full complaint, especially if there were allegations that trump withheld funds intentionally, and used that as a threat against the Ukraine official unless he investigates Biden and Biden’s don.

Earlier this week Giuliani was losing his isht, when Cuomo questioned him about trump’s Ukraine call. Giuliani tried desperately to spin it about Biden. You could tell Giuliani was so nervous and uncomfortable, like he knew there maybe trouble for trump, to the point he became extremely angry and obnoxious about the question.
#NOFEAR
Reply #75 posted 09/25/19 12:56pm

poppys

jjhunsecker said:

13cjk13 said:

Too bad they got sent to Nancy, huh?

Reply #76 posted 09/25/19 1:18pm

Musicslave

poppys said:

jjhunsecker said:

Too bad they got sent to Nancy, huh?

-

Hilarious! lol

Reply #77 posted 09/25/19 1:20pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

Giuliani is all over the news looking like a wreck. Like he is cornered and flailing his arms around. I think that’s what a normal person under so much pressure, with the walls closing in would react.
Trump on the other hand, is such a sleazy sociopath so used to lying and corruption that he hardly breaks a sweat. He doubles down. There is something seriously wrong with the man.
Reply #78 posted 09/25/19 1:25pm

benni

Reply #79 posted 09/25/19 1:33pm

Musicslave

The whistleblower complaint was just delivered

Senate Intelligence Chairman Richard Burr said the whistleblower complaint was hand delivered and he has started to read it. He declined to provide initial impressions.

-

He spoke as he slipped out of a secure location on Capitol Hill and headed upstairs where votes are underway.

Reply #80 posted 09/25/19 1:40pm

poppys

Musicslave said:

Senate Intelligence Chairman Richard Burr said the whistleblower complaint was hand delivered and he has started to read it. He declined to provide initial impressions.

-

He spoke as he slipped out of a secure location on Capitol Hill and headed upstairs where votes are underway.

See the source image

Reply #81 posted 09/25/19 1:46pm

13cjk13

benni said:

Can you even believe this SHIT?? The most corrupt, criminal administration EVER.

"hey if you found out someone gave you a fake $20 would you be mad?"It is in fact #TRUTH
Reply #82 posted 09/25/19 1:49pm

Musicslave

poppys said:

Musicslave said:

-

See the source image

-

Cracking me up! lol

Reply #83 posted 09/25/19 1:51pm

Musicslave

poppys said:

Musicslave said:

-

giphy.gif

-

Cracking me up! lol oops. double post.

[Edited 9/25/19 13:52pm]

Reply #84 posted 09/25/19 1:54pm

Musicslave

I sure hope the new President of Ukraine doesn't sully his brand new administration by giving trump what he wants by framing Biden & Son.

Reply #85 posted 09/25/19 2:00pm

poppys

Musicslave said:

I sure hope the new President of Ukraine doesn't sully his brand new administration by giving trump what he wants by framing Biden & Son.

Framing?

[Edited 9/25/19 15:29pm]

Reply #86 posted 09/25/19 2:48pm

benni

So with the transcript, the Ukrainian president comments: ... We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps, specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump's response: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows alot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation .. I think you are surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

Is this not an example of quid pro quo???

Reply #87 posted 09/25/19 3:57pm

poppys

^^ From what I'm seeing, it doesn't have to be quid pro quo. Just the fact that he reached out is illegal.

Reply #88 posted 09/25/19 4:00pm

OnlyNDaUsa

How is asking for an investigation that was closed under the threat of losing a billion dollar loan illegal?

Ha! And as I read it the mentions of Barr and Giuliani were not related to the request to reopen the investigation.

Hunter got several Yuge contracts when he was traveling with his father... seems dirty to me.

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
Reply #89 posted 09/25/19 4:03pm

poppys

Talking points duly noted.

Page 3 of 10 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Whistleblower Complaint Against Trump Reportedly Involves Ukraine