independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Whistleblower Complaint Against Trump Reportedly Involves Ukraine
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 10 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 09/24/19 12:47pm

Musicslave

benni said:

Whoa, per Mitch McConnell:

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said it’s “premature” to discuss what the Senate might do if President Trump is impeached in the House.

He said he was “never given an explanation” why the aid to Ukraine was held up even as he was pressing administration officials to release the aid.

McConnell said they were "going to find out what happened” in terms of the whistleblower’s allegations through the “apolitical” Senate Intelligence Committee process.

Asked if the Senate would take up articles of impeachment if they were sent over from the House, McConnell said he was not going to discuss all “various hypotheticals that have been aired out about what may or may not happen in the House” and said it was “prematureto consider.

-

Could that be a hint of separation from McConnell? Don't worry. I'm not getting ahead of myself. I don't trust none of them. lol

- E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 09/24/19 12:49pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

Musicslave said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Per CNN, the whistleblower wants to speak to the committee and explain that the complaint was about MORE than just the phone call.

-

I was just about to post that trump is going to try to make it ALL ABOUT ONE PHONE CALL when it isn't.

He likes to pick and choose what he wants people to focus on.
A few minutes ago Biden called for Trump to release the complaint as per law to congress or face impeachment proceedings for obstruction.

[Edited 9/24/19 12:50pm]

Reply #32 posted 09/24/19 1:05pm

Musicslave

https://thehill.com/homen...iry-report

-

Pelosi to launch formal Trump impeachment inquiry

Reply #33 posted 09/24/19 1:07pm

Musicslave

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Musicslave said:

-

I was just about to post that trump is going to try to make it ALL ABOUT ONE PHONE CALL when it isn't.

A few minutes ago Biden called for Trump to release the complaint as per law to congress or face impeachment proceedings for obstruction.

-

The real story is the whistleblower's account not the one phone full of ambiguity.

-

[Edited 9/24/19 13:30pm]

Reply #34 posted 09/24/19 1:23pm

SoulAlive

Musicslave said:

https://thehill.com/homen...iry-report

-

Pelosi to launch formal Trump impeachment inquiry

Finally! clapping

Reply #35 posted 09/24/19 1:34pm

Musicslave

benni said:

Adam Schiff@RepAdamSchiff

We have been informed by the whistleblower’s counsel that their client would like to speak to our committee and has requested guidance from the Acting DNI as to how to do so.
We‘re in touch with counsel and look forward to the whistleblower’s testimony as soon as this week.

2:29 PM · Sep 24, 2019·Twitter for iPad

-

nod This train appears to be picking up steam.

[Edited 9/24/19 13:34pm]

Reply #36 posted 09/24/19 1:56pm

poppys

Musicslave said:

benni said:

Adam Schiff@RepAdamSchiff

We have been informed by the whistleblower’s counsel that their client would like to speak to our committee and has requested guidance from the Acting DNI as to how to do so.
We‘re in touch with counsel and look forward to the whistleblower’s testimony as soon as this week.

2:29 PM · Sep 24, 2019·Twitter for iPad

-

nod This train appears to be picking up steam.

woot!

tenor.gif?itemid=7189638

[Edited 9/24/19 14:12pm]

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
Reply #37 posted 09/24/19 1:59pm

SoulAlive

Not sure it this has been mentioned already,but CNN is reporting that the whistleblower has alot more info and wants to speak eek Trump is in more trouble than he realizes

Reply #38 posted 09/24/19 2:25pm

RodeoSchro

Musicslave said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

-

The real story is the whistleblower's account not the one phone full of ambiguity.

-

[Edited 9/24/19 13:30pm]

Yep!

Reply #39 posted 09/24/19 2:31pm

poppys

SoulAlive said:

Not sure it this has been mentioned already,but CNN is reporting that the whistleblower has alot more info and wants to speak eek Trump is in more trouble than he realizes

Hope they have a good hiding place and bodyguards with lots of guns - no deliverys!

Reply #40 posted 09/24/19 2:36pm

poppys

PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! falloff

Reply #41 posted 09/24/19 2:44pm

RodeoSchro

SoulAlive said:

And the whistleblower says s/he actually heard the president say these things, correct? This isn't hearsay. This is direct knowledge, and it was powerful enough that the Trump-appointed Inspector General said the complaint needed to be forwarded to Congress.

Reply #42 posted 09/24/19 3:09pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

RodeoSchro said:

SoulAlive said:

And the whistleblower says s/he actually heard the president say these things, correct? This isn't hearsay. This is direct knowledge, and it was powerful enough that the Trump-appointed Inspector General said the complaint needed to be forwarded to Congress.

I don't know if it's first hand. Someone on CNN defending Trump insinuated that it was second hand.

well see soon enough.

Reply #43 posted 09/24/19 3:18pm

benni

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

RodeoSchro said:

I don't know if it's first hand. Someone on CNN defending Trump insinuated that it was second hand.

well see soon enough.

Even if it is "second hand", the Trump appointed Inspector General had to review the complaint and determine whether the complaint was legitimate. He, in fact, found it to be credible and urgent, and that it needed to go to the DNI and on to Congress. Except the DNI stopped it from going any further.

@GeorgeTrue1 -- Alex's Jones's Razor - it's not that sharp
Reply #44 posted 09/24/19 3:25pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

benni said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

well see soon enough.

Even if it is "second hand", the Trump appointed Inspector General had to review the complaint and determine whether the complaint was legitimate. He, in fact, found it to be credible and urgent, and that it needed to go to the DNI and on to Congress. Except the DNI stopped it from going any further.

yep it going to be about the content of the whistleblower report

Reply #45 posted 09/24/19 3:42pm

RodeoSchro

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

RodeoSchro said:

well see soon enough.

Never believe anyone that defends Trump. Trump is a liar; his defenders are liars.

Reply #46 posted 09/24/19 3:57pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

RodeoSchro said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

well see soon enough.

Never believe anyone that defends Trump. Trump is a liar; his defenders are liars.

Trump is a chronic sleazeball liar.

Where is that "you lie" guy when you need him.

Reply #47 posted 09/24/19 4:19pm

RodeoSchro

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

RodeoSchro said:

He's running for president against Trump!

Reply #48 posted 09/24/19 4:44pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

RodeoSchro said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

RodeoSchro said:

Are you thinking of Joe Walsh instead of Joe Wilson?
Reply #49 posted 09/24/19 4:51pm

RodeoSchro

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

RodeoSchro said:

Are you thinking of Joe Walsh instead of Joe Wilson?

Ooops, you're right!

Reply #50 posted 09/24/19 9:11pm

SoulAlive

Let the whistleblower speak and tell everything! Trump will try to limit and silence this person but the truth must come out.This is serious stuff.
Reply #51 posted 09/24/19 9:20pm

benni

https://youtu.be/FJLPixxHLwA

Trump admits his crime.

Reply #52 posted 09/24/19 11:43pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

On Fox News Giuliani says the Democrats have walked into a plan 6 months in the making, and will get knocked out by a really "skilled fighter with a great right hand"

https://youtu.be/pPsiSM4H8ZY

He rambles on so nervously for someone claiming to have everyone where he wants them.

Also nice how Ingram easily slips in a report from the Washington Post on how insiders claim Giuliani is to blame for this "shit-show"

lol

[Edited 9/25/19 0:04am]

Reply #53 posted 09/25/19 12:50am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

https://www.washingtonpos...story.html

The Washington Post piece about a bumbling Giuliani being the cause of this shit-show
Reply #54 posted 09/25/19 12:56am

SoulAlive

it's interesting that Trump wants a second term when he can barely make it through his first one lol an impeachment inquiry during his first term......that's sad and embarassing!

Reply #55 posted 09/25/19 1:25am

SoulAlive

Nancy ain't playin' lol

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

Reply #56 posted 09/25/19 3:57am

OnlyNDaUsa

Joe extorted/bribed the Ukraine government to fire the person that was inverstgating his son's company:

Well, I was, not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over convincing our team, our, others to convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, try to guess the 12th, 13th time to Kiev, and I was going to, supposed to announce that there was another billion dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor, and they didn’t. So they said they had, they were walking out to a press conference, and I said no, I said I’m not going to, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said. I said call him. I said I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said you’re not getting the billion, and I’m going to be leaving here, and I think it was what, six hours. I looked. I said I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.

The wistlel blower is a hoax... oh someone told him that something was said?

The Spike is Real Wear a Mask (this is not the 2nd Wave)
Reply #57 posted 09/25/19 5:14am

benni

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Joe extorted/bribed the Ukraine government to fire the person that was inverstgating his son's company:

Well, I was, not I, but it just happened to be that was the assignment I got. I got all the good ones. And so I got Ukraine. And I remember going over convincing our team, our, others to convincing that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, try to guess the 12th, 13th time to Kiev, and I was going to, supposed to announce that there was another billion dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor, and they didn’t. So they said they had, they were walking out to a press conference, and I said no, I said I’m not going to, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said. I said call him. I said I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said you’re not getting the billion, and I’m going to be leaving here, and I think it was what, six hours. I looked. I said I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.

Biden was representing the official position of the U.S. government, a position that was also supported by other Western governments and many in Ukraine, who accused Shokin of being soft on corruption.

There is NO evidence that either Biden did anything illegal. It was looked into by the Ukrainian government.

Reply #58 posted 09/25/19 5:24am

RodeoSchro

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Is that what the Ukranians are saying?

Reply #59 posted 09/25/19 5:34am

13cjk13

benni said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Biden was representing the official position of the U.S. government, a position that was also supported by other Western governments and many in Ukraine, who accused Shokin of being soft on corruption.

There is NO evidence that either Biden did anything illegal. It was looked into by the Ukrainian government.

That's not what Fox "news" told me.........

"hey if you found out someone gave you a fake $20 would you be mad?"It is in fact #TRUTH
Page 2 of 10 <123456789>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Whistleblower Complaint Against Trump Reportedly Involves Ukraine