independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 7th Dec 2019 1:00am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > 'They Videoed His Death': After a Brawl, Teenagers Gawked as a Boy Lay Dying
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

OldFriends4Sal
e

'They Videoed His Death': After a Brawl, Teenagers Gawked as a Boy Lay Dying

This is so sad. I hear more and more stories like this where youth are so detached from a crime or death. And this kids seemed so happy and optimistic.

A wild after-school brawl erupted on Monday outside a Long Island strip mall, and when it was over, a 16-year-old student was gravely wounded with a stab wound to his chest.

But most of the 50 or so teenagers in Oceanside, N.Y., who either took part in the fight or witnessed it made no attempt to defend him. In fact, some stood by recording the fight and his suffering on their cellphones, the police said.

The victim, Khaseen Morris, died at the hospital.

"Kids stood there and didn't help Khaseen," Detective Lt. Stephen Fitzpatrick of the Nassau County Police Department said in a news conference on Tuesday. "They videoed his death instead of helping him."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/...ocid=ientp

AAHrgzq.img?h=630&w=1119&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=435&y=382

#IDEFINEME #ALBUMSSTILLMATTER

A Liar Shall Not Tarry In My Presence
I will make you cyber shit in your pants!
What's the matter with your life
Is poverty bringing U down?
Is the mailman jerking U 'round?
Did he put your million dollar check
In
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 09/18/19 10:52am

OldFriends4Sal
e

On social media, Khaseen, whom friends called Kha, is seen in photos posing with friends, smiling, pulling faces, his short cropped dreadlocks worn in a rakish style, one half of his head dyed a rusty red color. He described himself as a devotee of anime and love

"Speak the truth even if your voice shakes," Khaseen wrote.

His family moved to Oceanside this summer from Freeport, a neighboring town on the South Shore of Long Island. There, Khaseen saw the promise of a fresh start at a school where he could fully express himself through fashion and art, said his sister, Kedeemah Morris, 22.

He was a free-spirited skateboarder who wore his dreadlocks colorfully: half orange, half black, Ms. Morris said in an interview on Tuesday, adding that he loved to draw and that he had planned to study photography.

The siblings got the same tattoo, she said, in memory of their favorite musicians, Lil Peep and XXXTentacion, both of whom sported bicolored hair. Ms. Morris said she and her brother were so similar that she called him her "twin" despite their six-year age difference.

"He danced, he was very funny," she said. "He was very sweet."

In
Reply #2 posted 09/18/19 10:58am

OldFriends4Sal
e

"I don't know what to make of it, my generation versus this generation," he continued.

"This can't go on. Your friends are dying while you stand there and video it? That's egregious."

Arielle Dollinger reported from Oceanside.

In
Reply #3 posted 09/18/19 3:13pm

uPtoWnNY

disbelief

Reply #4 posted 09/18/19 3:22pm

PennyPurple

That's terrible. sad

Reply #5 posted 09/18/19 4:43pm

OldFriends4Sal
e

I serious believe the laws across the board need to catch up to the times.

These teens/people clearly are bold enough to record and share what they are seeing/doing, because they know there is no law against it. But even if there is no law, what kind of mind can watch someone dying or being assaulted and not do anything, and even moreso enjoy it?

Seeing a crime and not reporting it is often not a crime

By Jeanne Bonner, CNN

Updated 5:09 PM ET, Fri July 21, 2017

(CNN)A group of Florida teens watched a man drown in a pond and did nothing to help him, laughing and filming his death on a cell phone.

But though they stood by for 10 minutes without rendering aid, Florida police said earlier this week that it could be difficult to charge them with a crime.
There isn't a law in Florida that requires people to call for help for anyone in distress, according to law enforcement officials.
"If there was (a law like that), we would charge them," Cocoa Police Department spokeswoman Yvonne Martinez said.

"If there was (a law like that), we would charge them," Cocoa Police Department spokeswoman Yvonne Martinez said.
Now many people -- including family members of the man who died -- are asking how it could be legal to look on while someone is dying without intervening.
"The family is frustrated ... the detectives are frustrated that we cannot hold anyone accountable for this," Martinez added. "No one deserves to go like that."
The teens could face charges for failure to report a death -- but that's a minor charge.
Some states have so-called 'good Samaritan' laws that protect people who do take action.
But only a few states actually have laws requiring residents to act if they see a crime. In Minnesota, for example, t... provision. According to the law, anyone "at the scene of an emergency" who knows that someone "has suffered grave physical harm, or could be hurt" must provide "reasonable assistance." Minnesota lawmakers define reasonable assistance as calling or attempting to call police or medical personnel, according to state statute.
The absence of such laws here owes in part to the fact that courts have consistently ruled a person is not bound by law to help someone else (even if one would think the law of common decency applied).
"You cannot be held responsible for anything unless you have a duty," CNN legal analyst Danny Cevallos said.
Cevallos says as horrible as the crime may sound, only people with a specific job or relationship are required to render aid. Lifeguards, for example, are bound by their jobs to save people from drowning. Parents are required to take care of their children. People who have endangered the welfare of others are often required to render aid. But the state cannot obligate citizens to act a certain way if they don't have a responsibility to do so.
"Not everything that is morally correct can be legally mandated," Cevallos said. "Morality is always going to be a larger circle than the law."
This is not the first time that people have been known to stand by and watch a crime in progress without intervening.
In 2009, for example, police said that more than a dozen teens w...ang-raping a 15-year-old girl outside a California high school homecoming dance, but did nothing to stop the horrific crime.
The police were hamstrung in their investigation because, while a California state law made it illegal not to report a witnessed crime against a child, it only applied to children 14 and under.
"We do not have the ability to arrest people who witnessed the crime and did nothing," police in Richmond, California told CNN at the time. "The law can be very rigid. We don't have the authority to make an arrest."
The Florida drowning strikes many as particularly cruel because the teens can be heard on the video taunting the man and telling him they will not be coming to his aid.
But it's by no means the first time digital technology has turned indifference to a crime into a public spectacle that many find deeply unsettling.
https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/21/us/crime-bystanders-no-charges/index.html

In
Reply #6 posted 09/18/19 5:04pm

OnlyNDaUsa

It is a little bit of the hyper voyeurism of the mind of the youth... which is NOT NEW. Back in my day a fight would draw a crowd if there had been as many cameras they would have been videoed too.

part of it is a general lack of understating mortality...it was just a fight... he will get up and go home and get better.

Part seems to be the no snitch culture...

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
Reply #7 posted 09/18/19 5:07pm

OnlyNDaUsa

I am not convinced we should be required to report a crime... the fact that courts have ruled that cops do not have to step in to protect someone being attacked... sorry. To me free speech means we have a more basic right to remain silent.

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
Reply #8 posted 09/18/19 5:15pm

PennyPurple

I don't think the kids growing up these days value life or value anything.

It's almost like they are growing up having no emotions.

I think these kids have moral decay that get's worse with each generation.

My daughter is a 2nd grade teacher. 2nd grade kids who are 7-8 are threatening the teachers, beating up other kids, tearing up class rooms and will not do what they are told and they don't care that there are consequences. They simply do not care.

Last year one problem kid to my daughter that he wants to be a cop when he grows up, my daughter complimented him on his choice of profession, and then asked how come you want to be a cop? He simply said, 'so I can kill people and get away with it'. eek Now he's going to grow up to be a fine outstanding citizen. sad

Reply #9 posted 09/18/19 5:28pm

OldFriends4Sal
e

OnlyNDaUsa said:

I am not convinced we should be required to report a crime... the fact that courts have ruled that cops do not have to step in to protect someone being attacked... sorry. To me free speech means we have a more basic right to remain silent.

A crime can be a rape, a kidnapping, molestation, oepning peoples mailbox, petty car thefts etc

I think, it numbs or kills a part of us when we can turn away from wrong.

Like the people who were made to walk by the concentration camps, as they acted in horror of what they did not want to believe was happening.

Also reporting crimes, helps the cops and community know what is happening.

In
Reply #10 posted 09/18/19 5:30pm

OldFriends4Sal
e

OnlyNDaUsa said:

It is a little bit of the hyper voyeurism of the mind of the youth... which is NOT NEW. Back in my day a fight would draw a crowd if there had been as many cameras they would have been videoed too.

part of it is a general lack of understating mortality...it was just a fight... he will get up and go home and get better.

Part seems to be the no snitch culture...

Yeah a fight in school is much different. Also most likely teacher/school officials would be right around the corner to see/stop it.

there is a difference in seeing people fight, vs watching someone dying or drowning.

We are raising a generation of sociopaths

In
Reply #11 posted 09/23/19 5:47am

tmo1965

PennyPurple said:

My daughter is a 2nd grade teacher. 2nd grade kids who are 7-8 are threatening the teachers, beating up other kids, tearing up class rooms and will not do what they are told and they don't care that there are consequences. They simply do not care.

Last year one problem kid to my daughter that he wants to be a cop when he grows up, my daughter complimented him on his choice of profession, and then asked how come you want to be a cop? He simply said, 'so I can kill people and get away with it'. eek Now he's going to grow up to be a fine outstanding citizen. sad

I think the kids today are just responding to the corrupt authority that they witness in everyday society. Your daughter's student sees that cops unjustly kill people and get away with it, so that sends a message that it's ok to kill people if you're a cop.

People always say, "what's wrong with this generation of kids", but really it's the adults and the larger society who set the standards. It used to be that public figures had to be above reproach or they would be disgraced and removed from their positions. Now, we have leaders who lack common decency and who lie, cheat, steal and promote hatred towards others and they are applauded by the adults in our society, yet we wonder why our kids behave they way that they do.

Reply #12 posted 09/23/19 7:22am

2freaky4church

Too much negative news.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #13 posted 09/23/19 7:49pm

OldFriends4Sal
e

tmo1965 said:

PennyPurple said:

I think the kids today are just responding to the corrupt authority that they witness in everyday society. Your daughter's student sees that cops unjustly kill people and get away with it, so that sends a message that it's ok to kill people if you're a cop.

People always say, "what's wrong with this generation of kids", but really it's the adults and the larger society who set the standards. It used to be that public figures had to be above reproach or they would be disgraced and removed from their positions. Now, we have leaders who lack common decency and who lie, cheat, steal and promote hatred towards others and they are applauded by the adults in our society, yet we wonder why our kids behave they way that they do.

I don't think most kids are seeing corruption with authority.

If they are rebelling in such a way, it is parents that they are responding to.

In
Reply #14 posted 09/24/19 6:01pm

Pokeno4Money

This is far from the first time that youths have videoed somebody dying.

They are being raised in environments where human life is not valued.

Where they have no conscious. No morals. No sense of right and wrong.

As long as parents continue to raise their kids to be monsters, it will only get worse.

Florida kids taunting and laughing as they video a drowning man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKJOy0M4Cp8

"Jussie Smollett wanted to become the Rosa Parks of Gay Black Men, but instead he became the Rosie Ruiz."

https://nypost.com/2019/0...a-is-long/
Reply #15 posted 09/24/19 6:06pm

Pokeno4Money

PennyPurple said:

The wrong people continue to reproduce, that's the problem.

"Jussie Smollett wanted to become the Rosa Parks of Gay Black Men, but instead he became the Rosie Ruiz."

Reply #16 posted 09/24/19 9:33pm

JoeyC

Rest in Peace, Khaseen. rose

So so sad. I know there's really nothing that can be done to lessen the pain that his family is going through.One small bit of comfort though, is they caught the accused killer.

18-year-old Tyler Flach

Rest in Peace Bettie Boo. See u soon.
Reply #17 posted 09/24/19 9:59pm

jjhunsecker

Pokeno4Money said:

PennyPurple said:

Then you must agree with me Stephen that abortion should be readily and easily accessible and available, so unwanted children are not brought into the world by mentally and emotionally unfit parents
Reply #18 posted 09/25/19 4:31am

Pokeno4Money

jjhunsecker said:

Pokeno4Money said:

Then you must agree with me Stephen that abortion should be readily and easily accessible and available, so unwanted children are not brought into the world by mentally and emotionally unfit parents

Not gonna let the thread stray offtopic but to answer your question, giving up for adoption is the far better choice. Prospective parents are screened and therefore are more likely to raise the kid the right way. Better to be raised by Angelina Jolie than to be killed off.

Reply #19 posted 09/25/19 9:15am

jjhunsecker

Pokeno4Money said:

jjhunsecker said:

Pokeno4Money said: Then you must agree with me Stephen that abortion should be readily and easily accessible and available, so unwanted children are not brought into the world by mentally and emotionally unfit parents

Not gonna let the thread stray offtopic but to answer your question, giving up for adoption is the far better choice. Prospective parents are screened and therefore are more likely to raise the kid the right way. Better to be raised by Angelina Jolie than to be killed off.

Very few people want to adopt kids from the "wrong " families...

I believe there are not too many abortions, but not enough

Reply #20 posted 09/25/19 9:41am

ThatWhiteDude

PennyPurple said:

I agree and it's especially shocking when I think about when I was a 2nd grader we had fights as kids do from time to time, but we would've never tried to hurt another badly. And then, some years later, when I was in grade 6 or 7, the 2nd graders changed and the time between my childhood and teenage years really isn't that long ago. If they had fights, somebody got hurt real bad. Every once in a while you hear in the news that teachers complain about the growing violence in 2nd graders, they don't stop if the other kid is on the ground, they just keep going until somebody stops them. 2nd graders, 7/8 year old kids.

Something is seriously wrong with some parents. They either don't raise their kids at all, or maybe the kids are being beaten up at home or something. But something happens at their homes that leads to that level of violence at that young age.

"Like books and BLACK LIVES, Albums still MATTER."

"Extra cheese, extra HAM, extra bullshit" -DiminutiveRocker
Reply #21 posted 09/25/19 6:40pm

Pokeno4Money

jjhunsecker said:

That's a very odd thing to say. Those who seek to adopt are usually desperate for a child, any child. They couldn't care less where the baby comes from (which is usually a single parent, not a "family"). And what difference would it make, as long as the baby is healthy and the mother didn't drink or do drugs while pregnant. You know we're talking about giving up the baby at birth, not when they are in their teens.

Bottom line, mothers usually decide to have abortions because they are too selfish and self-centered to carry their "mistake" to term. The mother usually thinks, why go through all that for 9 months if they'll never get anything out of it other than the satisfaction of knowing the life they've created will be raised by people who actually love and want it. Just keepin' it real here ..

Reply #22 posted 09/25/19 7:09pm

jjhunsecker

Pokeno4Money said:

jjhunsecker said:

That's a very odd thing to say. Those who seek to adopt are usually desperate for a child, any child. They couldn't care less where the baby comes from (which is usually a single parent, not a "family"). And what difference would it make, as long as the baby is healthy and the mother didn't drink or do drugs while pregnant. You know we're talking about giving up the baby at birth, not when they are in their teens.

Bottom line, mothers usually decide to have abortions because they are too selfish and self-centered to carry their "mistake" to term. The mother usually thinks, why go through all that for 9 months if they'll never get anything out of it other than the satisfaction of knowing the life they've created will be raised by people who actually love and want it. Just keepin' it real here ..

I'll keep it very real: most people who want to adopt want a healthy white or Asian child. They will adopt a kid from Russia or China or Korea way before they'll adopt a Black or Latin kid.

And women have abortions for various reasons, not just your simplistic generalization. I've known several women who have had abortions, and they had a variety of issues and circumstances that led them to that choice. Who am I ( or you) to judge them?

One thing I DO agree with you is : Yes, selfish women who are mentally and emotionally unable to properly raise a child should NOT be having them. That's why Stephen, I am vehemently pro-CHOICE.
Reply #23 posted 09/25/19 7:21pm

Pokeno4Money

jjhunsecker said:

Pokeno4Money said:

I'll keep it very real: most people who want to adopt want a healthy white or Asian child. They will adopt a kid from Russia or China or Korea way before they'll adopt a Black or Latin kid. And women have abortions for various reasons, not just your simplistic generalization. I've known several women who have had abortions, and they had a variety of issues and circumstances that led them to that choice. Who am I ( or you) to judge them? One thing I DO agree with you is : Yes, selfish women who are mentally and emotionally unable to properly raise a child should NOT be having them. That's why Stephen, I am vehemently pro-CHOICE.

Clearly you've ventured into a topic with which you're not familiar.

The reason some people, usually the affluent, go overseas to adopt is because there's less red tape involved and the entire process is much quicker.

As you can see from this chart, there's more black/hispanic/multiracial babies adopted than there are white babies. So regardless of what you *think* most people "want", they are adopting babies of color more often than they are adopting white babies.

And then there's this: "Activist pushback against upper middle-class whites adopting black or American Indian babies from poor families may be influencing couples toward adoption choices that are less controversial."

https://ifstudies.org/blog/the-changing-face-of-adoption-in-the-united-states

Reply #24 posted 09/26/19 8:44am

OldFriends4Sal
e

jjhunsecker said:

Pokeno4Money said:

Lots of celebrities and famous wealthy people adopt African-American and African descendant kids

In
Reply #25 posted 09/26/19 8:46am

OldFriends4Sal
e

Thanks for the update

He wasn't the only person there, I think others need to be dealt with in some kind of way

JoeyC said:

Rest in Peace, Khaseen. rose

So so sad. I know there's really nothing that can be done to lessen the pain that his family is going through.One small bit of comfort though, is they caught the accused killer.

18-year-old Tyler Flach

In
Reply #26 posted 09/26/19 9:24am

jjhunsecker

OldFriends4Sale said:

jjhunsecker said:

Lots of celebrities and famous wealthy people adopt African-American and African descendant kids

They are not typical

Reply #27 posted 09/26/19 9:31am

jjhunsecker

Pokeno4Money said:

jjhunsecker said:

Pokeno4Money said: I'll keep it very real: most people who want to adopt want a healthy white or Asian child. They will adopt a kid from Russia or China or Korea way before they'll adopt a Black or Latin kid. And women have abortions for various reasons, not just your simplistic generalization. I've known several women who have had abortions, and they had a variety of issues and circumstances that led them to that choice. Who am I ( or you) to judge them? One thing I DO agree with you is : Yes, selfish women who are mentally and emotionally unable to properly raise a child should NOT be having them. That's why Stephen, I am vehemently pro-CHOICE.

Clearly you've ventured into a topic with which you're not familiar.

The reason some people, usually the affluent, go overseas to adopt is because there's less red tape involved and the entire process is much quicker.

As you can see from this chart, there's more black/hispanic/multiracial babies adopted than there are white babies. So regardless of what you *think* most people "want", they are adopting babies of color more often than they are adopting white babies.

And then there's this: "Activist pushback against upper middle-class whites adopting black or American Indian babies from poor families may be influencing couples toward adoption choices that are less controversial."

https://ifstudies.org/blog/the-changing-face-of-adoption-in-the-united-states

[url]https://www.caltech.edu/a...shows-1610[/ur]

Parents pursuing adoption within the United States have strong preferences regarding the types of babies they will apply for, tending to choose non-African-American girls, and favoring babies who are close to being born as opposed to those who have already been born or who are early in gestation. These preferences are significant, according to the findings of a team of economists from the California Institute of Technology (Caltech), the London School of Economics, and New York University (NYU), and can be quantified in terms of the amount of money the potential adoptive parents are willing to pay in finalizing their adoption.

First, the researchers found that a non-African-American baby is seven times more likely to "attract the interest and attention of potential adoptive parents than an African-American baby," says Felli. This difference, he adds, is not seen when comparing parents' preferences for Caucasian versus Hispanic babies—a finding that is somewhat surprising, given that the adoptive parents in the sample are all Caucasian.

Reply #28 posted 09/26/19 10:27am

OldFriends4Sal
e

Alright. Let's try to get back to the topic and the ideas connected with children (and adults) detached from classmates siblings other youth in such a way that this happens.

Our society is so intent on social media ina way that it's like we are ready to have Androids among us.

In
Reply #29 posted 09/27/19 7:59am

OldFriends4Sal
e

Police: Flach beat another teen before Oceanside killing

Incident took place in April when he allegedly assaulted a 15-year-old in Island Park

Posted Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Tyler Flach, pictured in a rap video released in August that was shot in Long Beach, was charged with assault for allegedly beating a 15-year-old in Island Park in April.

By Anthony Rifilato

The Lido Beach man charged in the killing of 16-year-old Khaseen Morris was arrested months before the attack for severely beating a teen in Island Park.

Nassau County police said Tyler Flach, 18, stabbed Morris, an Oceanside High School student, to death during a fight outside a strip mall on Brower Avenue Sept. 16.

But in a separate incident, Flach was charged with third-degree assault with intent to cause physical injury and endangering the welfare of a child on May 23 for an altercation that occurred on Kildare Road in Island Park.

According to the criminal complaint, obtained by the Herald, Flach allegedly confronted a 15-year-old male at 8:15 p.m. on April 18 and punched him multiple times "with a closed fist and continued punching him as he fell to the ground causing the victim substantial physical pain, a black left eye, swollen right side of the mouth with cuts on the right cheek, and cuts on the left and right knee."

Nassau Police Commissioner Patrick Ryder said at a news conference that that assault was part of an alleged road rage incident. A spokesman for District Attorney Madeline Singas said the case is still pending, and further details were not available. Flach was also recently arrested for criminal possession of a controlled substance earlier this month.

According to multiple sources who are familiar with Flach, including local police, Long Beach High School faculty and former classmates — all of whom declined to be identified — he was known for getting into trouble in and out of school. Long Beach and Nassau police had responded to a number of disputes and incidents involving Flach, police sources said.

"He was getting into fights all the time," said a friend and former LBHS classmate who declined to be identified.

Flach, who attended the Nike Alternative High School as a senior, had also been known for bullying other students, three former classmates said. "He was, like, mad reckless — he was always committing violence and bullying kids," said Flach's friend, who was not involved in the Sept. 16 incident. "Eventually, he started changing when he went to Nike — he started losing weight and started working out a lot. He was still doing stupid [expletive] but was getting on the right track."

Flach's attorney, Edward Sapone, did not return a request for comment. He told Newsday that Flach lives with his mother in Lido Beach — his parents are divorced — and comes from a "solid, hard-working family." He added that his client's record does not tell the whole story. Flach was taking business and studio recording classes at Nassau Community College, his friend said, and was trying to launch a rap career and recently made efforts to turn his life around.

But others said that Flach was still a problem teen. "Tyler Flach was in my ... class in my first semester at NCC," Richard Tarangelo wrote on Twitter after the arrest. "He was the exact type of person you would think he is. His existence has only tormented others and now he has taken the life of a 16-year-old."

Flach was in a rap video that was posted on YouTube last month under the name BabyTy called "When the Trap Call," which was shot in parts of the North Park area, near the Long Beach MLK Center and on Pine Street. It features Flach performing backed by a large group of teens and young adults.

Police, however, said that Flach lives on Greenway Road in Lido. "He's an upper-middle-class, bottle-fed brat," another former high school classmate said of Flach. "He got himself into trouble for literally no reason and all it gained him was attention and more problems."

"I'm pretty sure he was just trying to [represent] what he was rapping about and surrounding himself with those people," Flach's friend added. "Ever since he started doing music, people wanted to chill with him; when he started doing music and having parties everyone wanted to be his friend and be in the videos. He has a really nice home in Lido Beach and was always having parties all the time."

Lt. Stephen Fitzpatrick, commanding officer of the NCPD's Homicide Squad, said at a news conference on Sept. 19 that the dispute between Flach and Morris was over a girl who had recently broken up with one of Flach's friends two weeks prior to the altercation.

Fitzpatrick said that Morris and the girl were friends and that the girl's ex-boyfriend, who was not identified, may have been jealous. Fitzpatrick added that Flach and his friends went to the strip mall to fight Morris. Flach, he said, took it to the "next level" and stabbed him. Video of the brawl went viral on social media.

Fitzpatrick added that police were searching for as many as seven other people involved in the incident, and sources told the Herald that some of the other teens involved in the attack are from Long Beach.

Flach's friend said that there are other videos of the incident on social media that sparked even more chatter about Flach.

"Some people are saying he didn't do it, and some of us feel bad about what he did and made that decision when things were going so good," the friend said.

Fitzpatrick has said police are certain that Flach, who pleaded not guilty to second-degree murder, was the only person who committed the stabbing.

http://liherald.com/longb...L08tdf4gRw

In
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > 'They Videoed His Death': After a Brawl, Teenagers Gawked as a Boy Lay Dying