independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 10th Dec 2019 4:13pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Trump impeachment hearings
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 26 of 26 « First<17181920212223242526
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #750 posted 11/15/19 12:38pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

Jim Jordan and the republicans got their cookie for being a lapdog, but they have to sleep with themselves and look at themselves in the mirror while they blatantly try to twist the truth and mislead the people.
Pretty sure that's not what they were sown it to do.

- E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #751 posted 11/15/19 3:06pm

DiminutiveRock
er

RodeoSchro said:

WOW. Ambassador Yovanovitch is a true American hero.

She was great nod

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
Reply #752 posted 11/15/19 3:17pm

PennyPurple

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Jim Jordan and the republicans got their cookie for being a lapdog, but they have to sleep with themselves and look at themselves in the mirror while they blatantly try to twist the truth and mislead the people.

My guess is that they don't lose any sleep because the don't give a shit.

Reply #753 posted 11/15/19 5:37pm

LadyLayla

PennyPurple said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Not a guess, a fact!

Style is the second cousin to class
Reply #754 posted 11/15/19 6:43pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

LadyLayla said:

PennyPurple said:

Not a guess, a fact!

I was listening to them after today's hearings, and a few of them looked like they probably had school age kids. and I kept thinking what they would think if their kids were lying as shamelessly as them...for the sole twisted purpose of protecting a corrupt politician. The corrupt President of the United States.

Their kids are not stupid. But that kind of shit, coming from your own parents can fuck up a kids sense of morality and of right and wrong.

[Edited 11/15/19 18:45pm]

Reply #755 posted 11/16/19 9:17am

Musicslave

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

LadyLayla said:

Not a guess, a fact!

I was listening to them after today's hearings, and a few of them looked like they probably had school age kids. and I kept thinking what they would think if their kids were lying as shamelessly as them...for the sole twisted purpose of protecting a corrupt politician. The corrupt President of the United States.

Their kids are not stupid. But that kind of shit, coming from your own parents can fuck up a kids sense of morality and of right and wrong.

-

They don't care. They're trying to survive this trump era and keep their jobs and provide for those same kids. Like Zelinsky said, they'll do anything he wants. (SPOILED BRAT) And he exploits the hell out of it too. Personally I hope all of them get voted out of office for their sycophantic behavior during this horrid trump era.

Reply #756 posted 11/16/19 10:00am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

Musicslave said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

-

They don't care. They're trying to survive this trump era and keep their jobs and provide for those same kids. Like Zelinsky said, they'll do anything he wants. (SPOILED BRAT) And he exploits the hell out of it too. Personally I hope all of them get voted out of office for their sycophantic behavior during this horrid trump era.

But I mean, to provide for your kids, that's any job. But representing your constituents and voted to uphold the law and the betterment of society that's some shitty things to do under that umbrella. That goes for trump and Fox News as well. That's just the epitome of sleaze.

Reply #757 posted 11/16/19 10:14am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

Reply #758 posted 11/16/19 10:28am

2elijah

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

:falloff:
Page 26 of 26 « First<17181920212223242526
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Trump impeachment hearings