independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Trump rape and sexual assault allegations
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 3 of 6 <123456>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #60 posted 06/24/19 8:57pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

Trump responded again today about the allegations. “She’s not my type”

he only rapes his types it seems. Be glad you’re not his “type”

...and now we know where Twaty got his picture and “theme” from. It looks they’ve been feeding this “not my type “ narrative.

grotesque.

- E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #61 posted 06/24/19 11:05pm

DiminutiveRock
er

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Trump responded again today about the allegations. “She’s not my type”

he only rapes his types it seems. Be glad you’re not his “type”

...and now we know where Twaty got his picture and “theme” from. It looks they’ve been feeding this “not my type “ narrative.

grotesque.

So he equates dating with rape - piece of shit!
“In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it.”
-George Orwell, 1984
Reply #62 posted 06/25/19 5:21am

djThunderfunk

Well this is bizarre...

E. Jean Carroll tells Anderson Cooper she was not "thrown on the ground and ravished" before saying “I think most people think of rape as being sexy. Think of the fantasies”.

https://www.youtube.com/w...7APEhMgOp4

WOW! What's up with that?!?

Censorship is ALWAYS wrong, no matter who is doing it or how noble their motivation.
Reply #63 posted 06/25/19 5:28am

djThunderfunk

If that wasn't weird enough, here's Carroll on the Charlie Rose show in 1995:

https://www.youtube.com/w...mF9ONjUToI

If a man said today, what she said in '95, he would be attacked and marginalized by the outrage mob and probably deplatformed by social media.

Censorship is ALWAYS wrong, no matter who is doing it or how noble their motivation.
Reply #64 posted 06/25/19 6:34am

DiminutiveRock
er

https://www.bbc.com/news/...a-48754959

"I'll say it with great respect: Number one, she's not my type. Number two, it never happened. It never happened, OK?" Mr Trump told The Hill.

Ms Carroll, 75, made the allegations in the New York magazine last Friday.

In follow-up interviews with CNN and MSNBC, the Elle columnist said she would consider pressing charges against Mr Trump.

Ms Carroll is the 16th woman to accuse Mr Trump of sexual misconduct
. Mr Trump has denied all allegations against him.

Speaking to The Hill from the White House on Monday, Mr Trump staunchly dismissed the allegations due to appear in Ms Carroll's forthcoming book, What Do We Need Men For? A Modest Proposal.

He denied even knowing Ms Carroll despite being pictured with her in New York magazine alongside details of her allegations.

"She is — it's just a terrible thing that people can make statements like that," he said.

It is his third denial since Ms Carroll went public, with Mr Trump previously accusing her of "trying to sell a new book" and "peddling fake news".

In response to Mr Trump's latest denial and "not my type" comment, Ms Carroll told CNN: "I love that I'm not his type."

“In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it.”
-George Orwell, 1984
Reply #65 posted 06/25/19 6:52am

djThunderfunk

DiminutiveRocker said:

In response to Mr Trump's latest denial and "not my type" comment, Ms Carroll told CNN: "I love that I'm not his type."

But, she also told CNN: "I think most people think of rape as being sexy."

Is she getting a pass for saying that, because I can imagine the reaction to a man saying the same thing, or even a conservative woman saying it, would absolutely NOT fly.

Reply #66 posted 06/25/19 7:07am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

djThunderfunk said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

Is she getting a pass for saying that, because I can imagine the reaction to a man saying the same thing, or even a conservative woman saying it, would absolutely NOT fly.

Dumb thing to say but what difference does that make about trump raping her accusations?

and if we’re talking about saying stupid things, we’re talking about the king of saying stupid things with Turd. Let’s be real here. If we want to nitpick words, it’s a bit hypocritical not going in on Turd first/more by those nitpicking this woman’s words.

[Edited 6/25/19 7:15am]

Reply #67 posted 06/25/19 7:09am

poppys

djThunderfunk said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

She said that as part of a point and you are making it the entire point. She did not say rape was sexy. She was referring to the whole bodice ripping fantasy, not agreeing with it.

You said Julian Assange was too scrawny to commit a rape. People say a lot of dumb shit.

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
Reply #68 posted 06/25/19 7:30am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

I listened to the CNN interview and it’s uncomfortable to listen to.

i can only imagine being in the other side TALKING about it.

I can see why no one would want to talk about it if it happened to them.

Reply #69 posted 06/25/19 7:34am

13cjk13

LOCK HIM UP.

"hey if you found out someone gave you a fake $20 would you be mad?"It is in fact #TRUTH.Mocha ObsidianˈN(y)o͞obēən Cocoa Noir...
Reply #70 posted 06/25/19 7:37am

maplenpg

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

djThunderfunk said:

Dumb thing to say but what difference does that make about trump raping her accusations?

and if we’re talking about saying stupid things, we’re talking about the king of saying stupid things with Turd. Let’s be real here. If we want to nitpick words, it’s a bit hypocritical not going in on Turd first/more by those nitpicking this woman’s words.

https://www.youtube.com/w...i4DSmdUdng

2.08-3.00 is really interesting IMO.

The Org is my playground and y'all are my playmates.
Reply #71 posted 06/25/19 7:48am

RodeoSchro

poppys said:

djThunderfunk said:

She said that as part of a point and you are making it the entire point. She did not say rape was sexy. She was referring to the whole bodice ripping fantasy, not agreeing with it.

You said Julian Assange was too scrawny to commit a rape. People say a lot of dumb shit.

They sure do.

Reply #72 posted 06/25/19 10:38am

djThunderfunk

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

djThunderfunk said:

Screw the "turd". It's not a defense of him to point out things she says, things that those that support her would attack anyone else for saying.

Reply #73 posted 06/25/19 10:39am

djThunderfunk

poppys said:

djThunderfunk said:

In all fairness, regardless of the offensiveness of the statement, it's true. lol

Reply #74 posted 06/25/19 11:10am

RodeoSchro

We have a trained, competent professional who has made an allegation that is corroborated by two other people, whom the New York Times did speak with and who did reaffirm their corroboration of the events as Ms. Carroll described them.

And yet we have enablers who want to focus on anything but a corroborated claim of rape.

Disgusting.

Reply #75 posted 06/25/19 11:10am

RodeoSchro

djThunderfunk said:

poppys said:

In all fairness, regardless of the offensiveness of the statement, it's true. lol

That may be the most disgusting thing ever posted on the Org.

Reply #76 posted 06/25/19 12:05pm

djThunderfunk

RodeoSchro said:

djThunderfunk said:

Really?!? You're that outraged by such a small thing? I don't believe that for a minute.

It's mildly offensive at most.

Reply #77 posted 06/25/19 12:12pm

RodeoSchro

djThunderfunk said:

RodeoSchro said:

Really?!? You're that outraged by such a small thing? I don't believe that for a minute.

The fact that you don't understand how what you posted is disgusting is probably the second-most disgusting thing ever posted on the Org.

Dang.

Reply #78 posted 06/25/19 12:22pm

djThunderfunk

RodeoSchro said:

djThunderfunk said:

The fact that you don't understand how what you posted is disgusting is probably the second-most disgusting thing ever posted on the Org.

Dang.

Oh, I get why some humorless people might take offense to it. I'm just not buying that it reaches the level of offense of "the most disgusting thing ever posted on the org". Furthermore, I don't believe you really feel this way either. I believe you are being hyperbolic and that your faux outrage is not genuine, but rather a kneejerk reaction that you've developed from too much time engaged with social media.

At the very least, saying that "Julian Assange is too scrawny to commit rape" is much less offensive than saying "I think most people think of rape as being sexy", as Carroll did. And nobody here seems offended by that at all. Hmmm....

Ding.

[Edited 6/25/19 12:34pm]

Reply #79 posted 06/25/19 2:12pm

benni

Senator Lindsey Graham on the latest sexual assault allegations: "He's denied it. That's all I need to hear."

If we deny that we committed a crime, that's all it takes to prove our innocence. So now all rapists know all they have to do is deny it and they are free and clear. Wow, crime statistics just dropped significantly, no more rape "I didn't do it", no more murder, "I didn't do it", no more child abuse, "I didn't do it", and that is all there is to crimes now, according to Lindsey Graham. He denied, so he's innocent. She denied it, so she's innocent. Denying it proves innocence.

@GeorgeTrue1 -- Alex's Jones's Razor - it's not that sharp
Reply #80 posted 06/25/19 2:47pm

RodeoSchro

benni said:

Senator Lindsey Graham on the latest sexual assault allegations: "He's denied it. That's all I need to hear."

If we deny that we committed a crime, that's all it takes to prove our innocence. So now all rapists know all they have to do is deny it and they are free and clear. Wow, crime statistics just dropped significantly, no more rape "I didn't do it", no more murder, "I didn't do it", no more child abuse, "I didn't do it", and that is all there is to crimes now, according to Lindsey Graham. He denied, so he's innocent. She denied it, so she's innocent. Denying it proves innocence.

I really don't want to get too personal here, but I probably will. Oh well, too bad.

One cannot have a respect for women and say, "He's denied it. That's all I need to hear" or "He's too scrawny to rape anyone".

Reply #81 posted 06/25/19 3:12pm

DiminutiveRock
er

RodeoSchro said:

benni said:

I really don't want to get too personal here, but I probably will. Oh well, too bad.

One cannot have a respect for women and say, "He's denied it. That's all I need to hear" or "He's too scrawny to rape anyone".

nod agreed

-George Orwell, 1984
Reply #82 posted 06/25/19 3:23pm

djThunderfunk

Wow. lol

I guess I should have said "I think most people think of rape as being sexy" instead. wink

[Edited 6/25/19 15:31pm]

Reply #83 posted 06/25/19 3:31pm

2freaky4church

We need to keep mute on this topic until there is more evidence. Another false report would help him too much.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #84 posted 06/25/19 3:32pm

djThunderfunk

2freaky4church1 said:

We need to keep mute on this topic until there is more evidence. Another false report would help him too much.

You're finally getting it!!

Reply #85 posted 06/25/19 3:34pm

2freaky4church

lol

Reply #86 posted 06/25/19 3:34pm

2freaky4church

I smell a jussie with this lady. She seems kookie.

Reply #87 posted 06/25/19 3:42pm

RodeoSchro

djThunderfunk said:

2freaky4church1 said:

You're finally getting it!!

Says the guy whose initial contributions to this thread were to try to discredit Carroll by bringing up irrelevant and out-of-context quotes.

Wow.

Reply #88 posted 06/25/19 3:51pm

djThunderfunk

Keep telling yourself that. Her comments are absolutely relevent.

As for context, in what context would "I think most people think of rape as being sexy" be an acceptable thing to say?

[Edited 6/25/19 15:53pm]

Reply #89 posted 06/25/19 5:12pm

poppys

djThunderfunk said:

Keep telling yourself that. Her comments are absolutely relevent.

As for context, in what context would "I think most people think of rape as being sexy" be an acceptable thing to say?

When they say something else directly after that that qualifies their point. You're pretending that was a complete thought that somehow proves - what??

You posted an interview with Charlie (fired for sexual misconduct) Rose from 1995 to discredit her 24 years later. That's a stretch.

What you said about Assange is ridiculous, doubling down is even more ridiculous. Not acceptable.

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
Page 3 of 6 <123456>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Trump rape and sexual assault allegations