independent and unofficial
Prince fan community
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Trump rape and sexual assault allegations
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 6 <123456>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 06/22/19 12:27pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

A brief guide to the 17 women Trump has allegedly assaulted, groped or harassed

https://www.vox.com/2016/...llegations

- E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 06/22/19 1:22pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

And as some try to assuage the implications

let’s not forget sleazball Turd began one his debates with this doozy aimed at BILL CLINTON

“Thank you very much for coming. These four very courageous women have asked to be here and it was our honor to help them. And I think they’re each going to make just an individual, short statement. And then will do a little meeting, and we will see you at the debate.”

With those words, candidate Donald Trump kicked off a news conference just hours before the second presidential debate on Oct. 9, 2016. The brainchild of Stephen K. Bannon, Trump’s campaign chief, the gathering was an effort to blunt the impact of the now-notorious “Access Hollywood” tape, unearthed two days before, on which Trump had boasted of grabbing women by their genitals and doing “anything” to them that he liked.

Sitting with Trump were four women, three of whom claimed to have been subjected to Bill Clinton’s unwelcome sexual advances. One, in particular, was sitting just to Trump’s right.

Reply #32 posted 06/22/19 4:56pm

2elijah

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

And as some try to assuage the implications

let’s not forget sleazball Turd began one his debates with this doozy aimed at BILL CLINTON

“Thank you very much for coming. These four very courageous women have asked to be here and it was our honor to help them. And I think they’re each going to make just an individual, short statement. And then will do a little meeting, and we will see you at the debate.”

With those words, candidate Donald Trump kicked off a news conference just hours before the second presidential debate on Oct. 9, 2016. The brainchild of Stephen K. Bannon, Trump’s campaign chief, the gathering was an effort to blunt the impact of the now-notorious “Access Hollywood” tape, unearthed two days before, on which Trump had boasted of grabbing women by their genitals and doing “anything” to them that he liked.

Sitting with Trump were four women, three of whom claimed to have been subjected to Bill Clinton’s unwelcome sexual advances. One, in particular, was sitting just to Trump’s right.

I remember that. He had some nerve, knowing he had many women who have accused him of sexual harassment.
Always smile in the face of adversity. smile
#NOFEAR
Reply #33 posted 06/22/19 5:01pm

2elijah

EmmaMcG said:

2elijah said:

Lol. Hold on. Many New Yorkers like myself, have long been aware of Trump’s character as a person. Regardless of his political beliefs, he has always expressed his dislike and disrespect towards various people of color, and his history of disrespect towards many women.

Secondly, I stand by my opinion that not all 16 women are ‘all’ liars regarding their accusations of sexual harassment. Your judgement of trump is yours, as is mine. We don’t have to agree about him. I’m fine with that.

His political beliefs has nothing to do with how I feel about his character, and long history of disrespect towards various people of color. He’s alwsys madd those comments public. He is from my hometown of Queens, NYC, and he later moved across the water to Manhattan. He was always known as a real estate mogul to many New Yorkers, and also known to have a big ego, a bragger and like I said, openly critical of people of color. The latter is new to those who were not familiar of his name/outsiders until he was making the media with his comments about Obama, and then decided to run for president.

On the other hand, I hope many of these women have their day in court, and prepared to have strong evidence of their accusations, because many of them may not be able to afford the best lawyers, that trump can afford, to defend themselves against him.

Thanks for your view on this though, but I’m sure we can agree to disagree.

I don't even think it's a case of agreeing to disagree. I mean, I do agree with your points and I'm not directing my comments at you specifically. It's kind of difficult to express myself properly in just text alone. But I'll try.

My whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing wasn't just meant for Donald Trump. I meant that for everyone accused of sexual harassment. We're living in a time now where any woman can accuse any man of harassment and they're automatically believed. Now, for genuine cases, that's great. Unfortunately, there will always be those who will use these situations to either further their careers or land a big payday. I'm not mentioning anyone specifically but we all know that these people exist. And the more it happens where innocent people are accused, we as a society are almost desensitised to it. Which has an unfortunate knock on effect of genuine cases being treated less seriously. That's what my point was addressing.

I also said that we shouldn't judge whether someone is innocent or guilty based on their political affiliations. Which is something that seems to happen a lot here in P&R and in the wider world in general. Someone doesn't like someone else so they are more likely to believe that they are guilty despite no proof of wrongdoing. The Left are guilty of that especially when Trump is involved. By that same token, the Right are equally as guilty of that and also when it comes to defending Trump. Now, I'm using Trump as an example here. I could mention any name of anyone associated with either "side". But it all boils down to how we (myself included) should not judge the guilt or innocence of the individual based on preconceived bias.

Now, to address this latest round of accusations against Trump. All of my points above, I stand by. So let's look at what we DO have proof of. Donald Trump does, as you say, have a history of treating black people a certain way. Donald Trump does have a history of treating women a certain way. Donald Trump does have a history of making some of the most childish comments any President has ever made. Donald Trump does have a history of telling lie after lie after lie. So, based on what we know, we can pretty much safely say that Donald Trump is a racist, misogynistic, man-child who would be quite capable of doing everything he's accused of by these women and then lying about it without giving them a second thought. We don't know for sure that he's definitely guilty though. I mean, we kind of know, but we don't know. But based on what we DO know, it definitely warrants further investigation. And we came to that conclusion by looking at what we know to be true rather than believing the stories based on our dislike (or downright hatred) of the man.

Basically, always trust the facts. And if you happen to lean on the same side of the accused, don't let your political leanings blind you from those facts.

I stand by my opinion too. I made that very clear in my last post to you, so no need to repeat.

I’ll close with this to you, I’ll be happy when many of those women, who can prove with hard evidence that he sexually harassed them, have their day in court. You take care.

have their day in court.
#NOFEAR
Reply #34 posted 06/22/19 5:22pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

2elijah said:

EmmaMcG said:

I don't even think it's a case of agreeing to disagree. I mean, I do agree with your points and I'm not directing my comments at you specifically. It's kind of difficult to express myself properly in just text alone. But I'll try.

My whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing wasn't just meant for Donald Trump. I meant that for everyone accused of sexual harassment. We're living in a time now where any woman can accuse any man of harassment and they're automatically believed. Now, for genuine cases, that's great. Unfortunately, there will always be those who will use these situations to either further their careers or land a big payday. I'm not mentioning anyone specifically but we all know that these people exist. And the more it happens where innocent people are accused, we as a society are almost desensitised to it. Which has an unfortunate knock on effect of genuine cases being treated less seriously. That's what my point was addressing.

I also said that we shouldn't judge whether someone is innocent or guilty based on their political affiliations. Which is something that seems to happen a lot here in P&R and in the wider world in general. Someone doesn't like someone else so they are more likely to believe that they are guilty despite no proof of wrongdoing. The Left are guilty of that especially when Trump is involved. By that same token, the Right are equally as guilty of that and also when it comes to defending Trump. Now, I'm using Trump as an example here. I could mention any name of anyone associated with either "side". But it all boils down to how we (myself included) should not judge the guilt or innocence of the individual based on preconceived bias.

Now, to address this latest round of accusations against Trump. All of my points above, I stand by. So let's look at what we DO have proof of. Donald Trump does, as you say, have a history of treating black people a certain way. Donald Trump does have a history of treating women a certain way. Donald Trump does have a history of making some of the most childish comments any President has ever made. Donald Trump does have a history of telling lie after lie after lie. So, based on what we know, we can pretty much safely say that Donald Trump is a racist, misogynistic, man-child who would be quite capable of doing everything he's accused of by these women and then lying about it without giving them a second thought. We don't know for sure that he's definitely guilty though. I mean, we kind of know, but we don't know. But based on what we DO know, it definitely warrants further investigation. And we came to that conclusion by looking at what we know to be true rather than believing the stories based on our dislike (or downright hatred) of the man.

Basically, always trust the facts. And if you happen to lean on the same side of the accused, don't let your political leanings blind you from those facts.

I stand by my opinion too. I made that very clear in my last post to you, so no need to repeat.

I’ll close with this to you, I’ll be happy when many of those women, who can prove with hard evidence that he sexually harassed them, have their day in court. You take care.

have their day in court.

The women have the right to be heard and not have their motives questioned just as much as Turd has the right to deny it. Let’s let the legal system work it’s way, but let’s not marginalize these women’s claims either. Both are equally valid and deserving to be aired in public and weighed equally until proven otherwise.
I will add the caveat that Turd is a proven liar and everything he says deserves to be questioned, especially with so many accusers.
[Edited 6/22/19 17:36pm]
Reply #35 posted 06/22/19 6:49pm

2elijah

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

2elijah said:

have their day in court.

The women have the right to be heard and not have their motives questioned just as much as Turd has the right to deny it. Let’s let the legal system work it’s way, but let’s not marginalize these women’s claims either. Both are equally valid and deserving to be aired in public and weighed equally until proven otherwise.
I will add the caveat that Turd is a proven liar and everything he says deserves to be questioned, especially with so many accusers.

We shall see when they have their day in court, and ‘those’ that have the hard evidence to prove their accusations, I will support. Until then...I will leave it at that.
#NOFEAR
Reply #36 posted 06/22/19 8:28pm

jjhunsecker

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

jjhunsecker said:

That if it was Bill Clinton being accused here, he'd repeat it 8347 times. Because it's Trump, the exact same story is "hard to believe "

Well at least he’s owned up at least once that character he’s trolling here is a hypocritical partisan hack. At least he has moment of honesty.

It was inadvertent, but the truth will always eventually come out
Reply #37 posted 06/23/19 6:48am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

jjhunsecker said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Well at least he’s owned up at least once that character he’s trolling here is a hypocritical partisan hack. At least he has moment of honesty.

Well, if he never admitted it, it’s still obvious. He’d only be making a bigger fool of himself denying it.
Reply #38 posted 06/23/19 7:55am

EmmaMcG

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

2elijah said:

have their day in court.

That is exactly the point I was making earlier. Especially the part about Trump being a proven liar.
Reply #39 posted 06/23/19 7:56am

EmmaMcG

2elijah said:

EmmaMcG said:

have their day in court.

You do realise that I'm agreeing with you, don't you? biggrin
Reply #40 posted 06/23/19 10:27am

jjhunsecker

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

jjhunsecker said:

Well, if he never admitted it, it’s still obvious. He’d only be making a bigger fool of himself denying it.

He pretty much makes a fool of himself with every posting
Reply #41 posted 06/23/19 11:49am

13cjk13

jjhunsecker said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:
He pretty much makes a fool of himself with every posting

If you can understand them...... lol lol

"hey if you found out someone gave you a fake $20 would you be mad?"It is in fact #TRUTH.Mocha ObsidianˈN(y)o͞obēən Cocoa Noir...
Reply #42 posted 06/24/19 12:05am

TweetyV6

The man of science has learned to believe in justification, not by faith, but by verification - Thomas Henry Huxley
Reply #43 posted 06/24/19 2:34am

jjhunsecker

TweetyV6 said:

Yep, no woman what does not fall into the standard of what is considered "conventional attractiveness " has ever been raped or sexually assaulted ...

Folks, I think we have the number one candidate for the stupidest post of 2019 right here!
Reply #44 posted 06/24/19 4:18am

2elijah

jjhunsecker said:

TweetyV6 said:

Yep, no woman what does not fall into the standard of what is considered "conventional attractiveness " has ever been raped or sexually assaulted ...

Folks, I think we have the number one candidate for the stupidest post of 2019 right here!

Yes very stupid. lol.
#NOFEAR
Reply #45 posted 06/24/19 5:23am

benni

TweetyV6 said:

That picture is not from that long ago. You'd have to look at pictures of her when she was closer to the age that she was in 1994 - for instance, the earlier picture I posted is from 1987 which is only 7 years difference. She was VERY attractive in that picture and someone Trump would have gone after. And your premise that only "attractive" are raped is is absolutely ridiculous. And then you should consider Trump married this:

@GeorgeTrue1 -- Alex's Jones's Razor - it's not that sharp
Reply #46 posted 06/24/19 6:32am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

TweetyV6 said:

Boy you really do follow right wing “news”

lol
Reply #47 posted 06/24/19 7:31am

Empress

TweetyV6 said:

You are disgusting!

Reply #48 posted 06/24/19 7:39am

poppys

"Well, technically it IS possible that they are all liars."

C'mon Emma, technically bullshit. 17 women coming forward is significant, they are not all liars. And as far as having their day in court, abusers generally abuse in private so there are no witnesses. Doesn't mean it did not happen.

Political leanings and the abuser aspect of Trump are separate issues.

[Edited 6/24/19 8:41am]

"if you can't clap on the one, then don't clap at all"
Reply #49 posted 06/24/19 7:54am

RodeoSchro

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

yeah and your point is what?

What’s YOUR point

lol

Probably the same point that all the other radical right-wing Republicans have:

The Ten Commandments aren't as important as tax cuts.

Reply #50 posted 06/24/19 7:57am

RodeoSchro

TweetyV6 said:

"That can't be my mistress! THIS is my mistress!!!"

Man, I will NEVER understand the moral character set of the radical right-wing Republican.

Reply #51 posted 06/24/19 8:25am

13cjk13

TweetyV6 said:

Because rape victims should be mocked. Trump is a foul, disgusting, p*ssy grabbing rapist and you are pathetic. The hooker on the left is the one that he was screwing while he was married to his first repulsive wife, and he still found time to rape other women. Pretty cool.

"hey if you found out someone gave you a fake $20 would you be mad?"It is in fact #TRUTH.Mocha ObsidianˈN(y)o͞obēən Cocoa Noir...
Reply #52 posted 06/24/19 8:47am

Dancelot

TweetyV6 said:

you should know better than to repost sexist recycled Fox nonsense neutral

quite a babe, and you'd probably would have hit it too back then

but there is no doubt about how a fully immoral self declared women molester would act

Vanglorious... this is protected by the red, the black, and the green. With a key... sissy!
Reply #53 posted 06/24/19 9:14am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

Well played trolling Tweety well played.
It disrupted the thread quite effectively.

Makes you look like a twaty, but that was a given anyway.

Reply #54 posted 06/24/19 9:33am

13cjk13

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

He must have looked at one of his "rape graphs" and discovered that only pretty women get raped. Because , as you know, it's never about power, just sex.

Reply #55 posted 06/24/19 9:43am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

13cjk13 said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

He must have looked at one of his "rape graphs" and discovered that only pretty women get raped. Because , as you know, it's never about power, just sex.

Well it’s not even that. The whole idea of putting something like this together is quite disturbing. Imagine the thinking process involved. I can only guess.

/manic mode:
Look for a modeling photo of a young Marla maples, (25 year old photo?)
juxtapose with unflattering picture of the rape accuser as she look like today.

Post to Facebook and wait!
[Edited 6/24/19 9:58am]
Reply #56 posted 06/24/19 9:46am

RodeoSchro

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

13cjk13 said:

Well it’s not even that. The whole idea of putting something like this together is quite disturbing. Imagine the thinking process involved. I can only guess. /manic mode: Look for a modeling photo of a young Marla maples, (25 year old photo?) juxtapose with unflattering picture of the rape a user as she look like today. Post to Facebook and wait!

Russian trolls don't have anything else to do; in fact, they get paid to do this kind of stuff all day, every day.

[Edited 6/24/19 12:23pm]

Reply #57 posted 06/24/19 7:37pm

PennyPurple

Image may contain: text

A MASK ISN'T TOO MUCH TO ASK!!
JJPOPPYSBOMBSQUAD #OPINIONSMATTER
Reply #58 posted 06/24/19 7:41pm

13cjk13

PennyPurple said:

Image may contain: text

We're living in a fucking alternate universe.

Reply #59 posted 06/24/19 8:17pm

jjhunsecker

benni said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Trump responded President Trump: “I’ve never met this person in my life.” ....And of course, someone immediately posts a picture of them together on Twitter. Photo caption: “Carroll, Donald and Ivana Trump, and Carrolls’s then-husband… at an NBC party around 1987.” Can’t make this up. [Edited 6/21/19 15:54pm]

I posted the same thing to him on twitter, but didn't realize he'd responded on twitter. I posted it under a post he was making about Iran.

Here is the picture:

I didn't realize until this weekend that Ms. Caroll was married to John Johnson, one of the first Black newscasters on TV news in the New York market (that's him in the photo)

Page 2 of 6 <123456>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Trump rape and sexual assault allegations