independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sun 18th Aug 2019 7:39am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > SANDERS OUT! GRISHAM IN
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 06/15/19 4:11pm

jjhunsecker

2elijah said:

poppys said:

Yes, she tweeted this out on Wed night before she got the axe, LOL.

"Does @CBSNews know something I don’t about my plans and my future?" Sanders tweeted Wednesday evening. "I was at my daughter’s year-end Kindergarten event and they ran a story about my 'plans to leave the WH' without even talking to me. I love my job and am honored to work for @POTUS."

falloff She thought she had job security from trump...then she gets axed the next day. Lol. When are his supporters going to learn that trump is only about himself? Now her legacy will be trump’s biggest liar. Sanders aka Aunt Lydia is a laughing stock now. [Edited 6/15/19 15:48pm]

That's typical Trump- he fucks up an interview, and finds someone ELSE to take the fall.

Not that I have any sympathy for Sanders, but she lied her ass off every day for Trump, and he threw her in the garbage without a moments hesitation

- E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 06/15/19 6:39pm

13cjk13

jjhunsecker said:

2elijah said:

poppys said: falloff She thought she had job security from trump...then she gets axed the next day. Lol. When are his supporters going to learn that trump is only about himself? Now her legacy will be trump’s biggest liar. Sanders aka Aunt Lydia is a laughing stock now. [Edited 6/15/19 15:48pm]

That's typical Trump- he fucks up an interview, and finds someone ELSE to take the fall.

Not that I have any sympathy for Sanders, but she lied her ass off every day for Trump, and he threw her in the garbage without a moments hesitation

The garbage is exactly where that pig belongs. She is one of the foulest freaks in the entire, expanding right wing swamp.

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
Reply #32 posted 06/15/19 7:20pm

poppys

jjhunsecker said:

2elijah said:

poppys said: falloff She thought she had job security from trump...then she gets axed the next day. Lol. When are his supporters going to learn that trump is only about himself? Now her legacy will be trump’s biggest liar. Sanders aka Aunt Lydia is a laughing stock now.

nod Blindsided.

I enjoyed my interview with @GStephanopoulos on @ABC. So funny to watch the Fake News Media try to dissect & distort every word in as negative a way as possible. It will be aired on Sunday night at 8:00 P.M., and is called, “President Trump: 30 Hours” (which is somewhat....

....misleading in that I personally spent only a small fraction of that time doing interviews. I do have a few other things to do, you know!). Think I will do many more Network Interviews, as I did in 2016, in order to get the word out that no President has done what I have in...

“It’s not an interference, they have information — I think I’d take it,” Trump said. “If I thought there was something wrong, I’d go maybe to the FBI — if I thought there was something wrong.”

Reply #33 posted 06/17/19 2:46pm

DiminutiveRock
er

poppys said:

jjhunsecker said:

nod Blindsided.

I enjoyed my interview with @GStephanopoulos on @ABC. So funny to watch the Fake News Media try to dissect & distort every word in as negative a way as possible. It will be aired on Sunday night at 8:00 P.M., and is called, “President Trump: 30 Hours” (which is somewhat....

....misleading in that I personally spent only a small fraction of that time doing interviews. I do have a few other things to do, you know!). Think I will do many more Network Interviews, as I did in 2016, in order to get the word out that no President has done what I have in...

“It’s not an interference, they have information — I think I’d take it,” Trump said. “If I thought there was something wrong, I’d go maybe to the FBI — if I thought there was something wrong.”

Did you see the "outtake" where he ye;ls at Mulvaney for coughing? lol

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
Reply #34 posted 06/25/19 3:03pm

DiminutiveRock
er

BREAKING NEWS
Stephanie Grisham, a top aide to Melania Trump, was appointed White House press secretary and communications director, Mrs. Trump announced.

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 1:12 PM EST

Ms. Grisham joined the Trump campaign in 2015 and is one of the last remaining aides from Mr. Trump’s campaign still serving in the White House. She became a trusted aide after the Trumps moved into the White House, known for defending Mrs. Trump and the Trump family, and for her ability to keep the East Wing relatively free of leaks.

Ms. Grisham will be President Trump’s third press secretary in less than three years.

Read More »

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
Reply #35 posted 06/25/19 3:36pm

2freaky4church

I want her back. she was fun.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #36 posted 06/25/19 5:13pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

2freaky4church1 said:

Oh, this one will be fun too. Anyone speaking for Turd is bound to have to say some batshit cringe-worthy (I need-to-shower ASAP) type of stuff.
I feel for anyone having to debase themselves for Turd, but I can't feel too sorry for her as she knows full well what she is getting into.
Also...

Please note, that when Republicans need cover...

...when they know they are flagrantly repugnant, especially to women...

...when they know what will be said will need sanitation...

...they get a female spokesperson to soften the punch. They NEED a female facade to speak about the misogynistic sewer spillage.

Reply #37 posted 06/25/19 6:46pm

2elijah

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

2freaky4church1 said:

Oh, this one will be fun too. Anyone speaking for Turd is bound to have to say some batshit cringe-worthy (I need-to-shower ASAP) type of stuff.
I feel for anyone having to debase themselves for Turd, but I can't feel too sorry for her as she knows full well what she is getting into.
Also...

Please note, that when Republicans need cover...

...when they know they are flagrantly repugnant, especially to women...

...when they know what will be said will need sanitation...

...they get a female spokesperson to soften the punch. They NEED a female facade to speak about the misogynistic sewer spillage.

Lol.
Reply #38 posted 06/25/19 9:30pm

DiminutiveRock
er

2elijah said:

poppys said:

Yes, she tweeted this out on Wed night before she got the axe, LOL.

"Does @CBSNews know something I don’t about my plans and my future?" Sanders tweeted Wednesday evening. "I was at my daughter’s year-end Kindergarten event and they ran a story about my 'plans to leave the WH' without even talking to me. I love my job and am honored to work for @POTUS."

falloff She thought she had job security from trump...then she gets axed the next day. Lol. When are his supporters going to learn that trump is only about himself? Now her legacy will be trump’s biggest liar. Sanders aka Aunt Lydia is a laughing stock now. [Edited 6/15/19 15:48pm]

She always was wink

Reply #39 posted 06/26/19 5:32am

poppys

She may be the new Press Secretary, but it remains to be seen if she will actually hold press conferences, like the last hundred days of Miss Sarah. Trump shut that down.

Page 2 of 2 <12
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > SANDERS OUT! GRISHAM IN