independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 18th Jul 2019 1:59am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Joe Scarborough said something shocking today.
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 2 of 2 <12
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #30 posted 06/13/19 2:25pm

RodeoSchro

poppys said:

RodeoSchro said:

Hopey dated a woman-beater AND a married man. I doubt she says "No" to much of anything.

That is pretty rude. Especially since you have no idea. I thought you liked her because she went to your alma mater, but I guess she's fair game sexually speaking.

She went to my alma mater; I've never said I liked her. In fact, i'm disappointed in her. As an SMU girl, she should have known better.

She DID date a woman-beater (Rob Porter) and she DID date/screw a married man (Corey Lewandowski). What makes you think she'd say "No" to advances from unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump?

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #31 posted 06/13/19 2:36pm

DiminutiveRock
er

RodeoSchro said:

poppys said:

That is pretty rude. Especially since you have no idea. I thought you liked her because she went to your alma mater, but I guess she's fair game sexually speaking.

She went to my alma mater; I've never said I liked her. In fact, i'm disappointed in her. As an SMU girl, she should have known better.

She DID date a woman-beater (Rob Porter) and she DID date/screw a married man (Corey Lewandowski). What makes you think she'd say "No" to advances from unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump?

she went from ill to feeling ill to barf

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 2 of 2 <12
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Joe Scarborough said something shocking today.