independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 5th Dec 2019 12:08pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Fat Fuck Alex Jones Pays to End Lawsuit over Pepe the Frog
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 4 of 5 <12345>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #90 posted 06/23/19 12:04pm

djThunderfunk

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

I just want to add that we all sometimes have strong opinions on things, which is perfectly fine, I just want to say i have nothing but respect for everyone here. ....and my sparring partners and I have always been cool with each other as music fans. Don’t let our banter fool you.

thumbs up! :


yeahthat clapping

REEFER MADNESS!
Joe Biden still thinks marijuana is a gateway drug:
https://www.businessinsid...t-2019-11/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #91 posted 06/23/19 12:31pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

I just want to add that we all sometimes have strong opinions on things, which is perfectly fine, I just want to say i have nothing but respect for everyone here. ....and my sparring partners and I have always been cool with each other as music fans. Don’t let our banter fool you.

thumbs up! :



Unfortunately, not everyone here follows this way of thinking... and unfortunately there have been times I had no choice but to treat people in the disrespectful manner that they first treated me. I always treat others EXACTLY as they come at me
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #92 posted 06/23/19 1:06pm

djThunderfunk

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

I always treat others EXACTLY as they come at me


A respectable postition that I usually go by myself. Unfortunately it just divides us even more. Eventually remembering who transgressed first is impossible and doesn't really matter any more anyway.

Myself, I don't hate anyone here, even those that I sometimes don't like very much. wink

Arguing politics on social media is a toxic endeavor, as the P&R forum at the org routinely proves.
But we all love Prince, so, that's at least one thing we can agree on.* cool



*Until we start arguing about best/worst, favorites/least favorites, etc... lol





[Edited 6/23/19 13:07pm]

REEFER MADNESS!
Joe Biden still thinks marijuana is a gateway drug:
https://www.businessinsid...t-2019-11/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #93 posted 06/23/19 1:18pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

djThunderfunk said:



jjhunsecker said:


I always treat others EXACTLY as they come at me


A respectable postition that I usually go by myself. Unfortunately it just divides us even more. Eventually remembering who transgressed first is impossible and doesn't really matter any more anyway.

Myself, I don't hate anyone here, even those that I sometimes don't like very much. wink

Arguing politics on social media is a toxic endeavor, as the P&R forum at the org routinely proves.
But we all love Prince, so, that's at least one thing we can agree on.* cool



*Until we start arguing about best/worst, favorites/least favorites, etc... lol





[Edited 6/23/19 13:07pm]



I think we have to stop every now and then and remember that we are all people with feelings and not just avatars on on social media. And it’s nice when people stop and make good will gestures to reminds us of that, it go a long way in reminding us.
wink
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #94 posted 06/23/19 2:13pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

I'll get you goofballs back on topic:

There is no question that that fatfuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones sent child porn to the lawyers for the plaintiffs in the Sandy Hook case.

The only questions are (1) whether or not that fat fuck/possible pedophile had child porn within emails and possibly on his hard drive or server(s) on purpose or not; and (2) whether or not that fat fuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones knew he was transmitting child porn to the lawyers for the plaintiffs in the Sandy Hook case.

Place your bets!

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #95 posted 06/23/19 2:26pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

lol
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #96 posted 06/23/19 4:07pm

jjhunsecker

avatar

I think we have to stop every now and then and remember that we are all people with feelings and not just avatars on on social media. And it’s nice when people stop and make good will gestures to reminds us of that, it go a long way in reminding us.
wink[/quote]

Personally, I make sure that I treat everyone in a civil manner- even if we disagree- right up to the moment they get nasty with me. Then it's on !!
[Edited 6/23/19 16:10pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #97 posted 06/23/19 4:55pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

avatar

jjhunsecker said:

I think we have to stop every now and then and remember that we are all people with feelings and not just avatars on on social media. And it’s nice when people stop and make good will gestures to reminds us of that, it go a long way in reminding us. wink

Personally, I make sure that I treat everyone in a civil manner- even if we disagree- right up to the moment they get nasty with me. Then it's on !! [Edited 6/23/19 16:10pm]


Yeah me too. But I personally regret when things get personal. I just wanted to apologize.

  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #98 posted 06/23/19 7:14pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

I'll get you goofballs back on topic:

There is no question that that fatfuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones sent child porn to the lawyers for the plaintiffs in the Sandy Hook case.

The only questions are (1) whether or not that fat fuck/possible pedophile had child porn within emails and possibly on his hard drive or server(s) on purpose or not; and (2) whether or not that fat fuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones knew he was transmitting child porn to the lawyers for the plaintiffs in the Sandy Hook case.

Place your bets!

my bet is that he will be cleared and you and some of the others will not accept it...AND you and others will make up flawed comparisons to another case.

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #99 posted 06/24/19 2:35am

jjhunsecker

avatar

Clarence Darrow speaks ...
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #100 posted 06/24/19 2:37am

jjhunsecker

avatar

Ugot2shakesumthin said:



jjhunsecker said:


I think we have to stop every now and then and remember that we are all people with feelings and not just avatars on on social media. And it’s nice when people stop and make good will gestures to reminds us of that, it go a long way in reminding us. wink

Personally, I make sure that I treat everyone in a civil manner- even if we disagree- right up to the moment they get nasty with me. Then it's on !! [Edited 6/23/19 16:10pm]



Yeah me too. But I personally regret when things get personal. I just wanted to apologize.



I don't... anyone who is nasty or vicious to me for no reason will get it back twice as hard!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #101 posted 06/24/19 5:51am

RodeoSchro

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

RodeoSchro said:

I'll get you goofballs back on topic:

There is no question that that fatfuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones sent child porn to the lawyers for the plaintiffs in the Sandy Hook case.

The only questions are (1) whether or not that fat fuck/possible pedophile had child porn within emails and possibly on his hard drive or server(s) on purpose or not; and (2) whether or not that fat fuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones knew he was transmitting child porn to the lawyers for the plaintiffs in the Sandy Hook case.

Place your bets!

my bet is that he will be cleared and you and some of the others will not accept it...AND you and others will make up flawed comparisons to another case.



With respect to the issue of whether or not a producing party is assumed to have reviewed documents before production and therefore must live with the consequences if they didn't conduct such a review, I could bring up a personal comparison to a case EXACTLY like this. And my bet is that you know it, too.

The absolute best case that fat fuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones has in this case is that the worst people will be able to say about that fat fuck/possible pedophile is he and his lawyers are the most incompetent set of boobs in American jurisprudence, and that that fat fuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones joins a select group of moronic non-lawyer parties who've been personally sanctioned.

If that's all that happens, and this becomes the case study that I'm pretty sure it will be, then that fat fuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones would have to consider himself the luckiest fat fuck/possible pedophile in the world.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #102 posted 06/25/19 6:53am

RodeoSchro

avatar

Supporters of that fat fuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones have threatened the judge in the Sandy Hook case.

That fat fuck/possible pedophile draws supporters that are just as demented and worthless as he is. The sooner that fat fuck/possilbe pedophile is out of business, the better off America will be:

https://www.wshu.org/post...e#stream/0


The Connecticut judge presiding over the case between the families of victims of the 2012 Newtown school shooting and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones says she’s gotten threats from commenters on Jones’s website.


Bridgeport Superior Court judge Barbara Bellis says the FBI informed Connecticut State Police about the threats, and state police told her. No further details on the threats were released.




Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #103 posted 06/25/19 1:54pm

RodeoSchro

avatar

That fat fuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones claims he doesn't like kiddie porn; rather, he likes straight porn featuring women with large breasts and butts.

That fat fuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones has also spouted off transphobic and homophobic rants in the past. Lots and lots and lots of them. So many, in fact, that those type rants were one of the main reasons that fat fuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones was kicked off Facebook.

I'd forgotten about this, but guess what trans/homophobic fat fuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones was caught watching on his cell phone?

Trans porn.

So - just because that fat fuck/possible pedophile might deny or denigrate something, it's proven that fat fuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones has done, in fact, that which was denied or denigrated.

Do NOT be surprised if it comes out that that fat fuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones actually does watch child porn. That fat fuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones's track record of lying about stuff like this suggests that is a distinct possibility.

And you can absolutely believe the FBI is aware of this.

https://www.metroweekly.c...rans-porn/

InfoWars host Alex Jones, no stranger to an anti-transgender rant, appears to enjoy watching trans pornography.


The conspiracy theorist and radio host — who made headlines after being banned from social media and YouTube for his hateful rhetoric — was filming a video peddling “personal wellness” products when viewers spotted something on his phone.


Jones was trying to show how to access the products online when he viewed all of the open tabs on the phone. Among them, a tab titled “Naughty tbabe Marissa Mi…” stood out.


“Tbabe” often refers to trans adult film stars. Based on the title, the video is believed to feature transgender porn actress Marissa Minx. On social media, Minx describes herself as “Australia’s #1 Trans Companion/XXXAdult Model.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/f...ch-n898431


From his 2010 assertion that the government is creating gay people through “a chemical warfare operation” to his threat this year to come after drag performers with torches “like the villagers in the night,” the conspiracy theorist Alex Jones has a long and well-documented history of inflammatory speech aimed at the LGBTQ community.


This hateful speech, which at times advocates violence, toward lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer people is just part of the reason Facebook, Google, Apple and Spotify have all taken steps to remove his content from their platforms.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #104 posted 06/25/19 3:19pm

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

Supporters of that fat fuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones have threatened the judge in the Sandy Hook case.

That fat fuck/possible pedophile draws supporters that are just as demented and worthless as he is. The sooner that fat fuck/possilbe pedophile is out of business, the better off America will be:

https://www.wshu.org/post...e#stream/0


The Connecticut judge presiding over the case between the families of victims of the 2012 Newtown school shooting and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones says she’s gotten threats from commenters on Jones’s website.


Bridgeport Superior Court judge Barbara Bellis says the FBI informed Connecticut State Police about the threats, and state police told her. No further details on the threats were released.




disbelief the followers are as demented as FFPPAJ

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #105 posted 06/29/19 6:14am

cborgman

avatar

INFOWARS HOST OWEN SHROYER CALLS FOR BARACK OBAMA TO BE LYNCHED: 'FIND THE TALLEST TREE AND A ROPE'


https://www.newsweek.com/...pe-1444987

Out-foxing fox-bots for almost 20 years on the org.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #106 posted 06/29/19 7:15am

RodeoSchro

avatar

cborgman said:

INFOWARS HOST OWEN SHROYER CALLS FOR BARACK OBAMA TO BE LYNCHED: 'FIND THE TALLEST TREE AND A ROPE'


https://www.newsweek.com/...pe-1444987




Typical chickenshit supporter of that fat fuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones. They’re all losers.


BTW, is your choice of giant purple font a memorial to the dear departed SuperFurryAnimal? falloff


.
[Edited 6/29/19 11:25am]
Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #107 posted 07/10/19 11:34am

RodeoSchro

avatar

Unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump is holding a "social media summit" at the White House. Not invited?

Social media powerhouses like Google, Facebook and Twitter.

So - who IS coming?

Ali Alexander - The guy who started the fake meme that Kamala Harris isn't black and, by the way, has two felony convictions to his name

Bill Mitchell - a QAnon retard, and who has spread fake smears about Pete Buttigieg

Brent Bozell - He's the guy who was on Fox News and said President Obama looks like a skinny, ghetto crackhead

James O'Keefe - Known moonbat and convicted criminal

Ben Garrison - an anti-Semitic cartoonist. The White House wised up and dis-invited him

My guess is that if that fat fuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones wasn't staring charges of spreading kiddie porn, he'd have been on the guest list. But given this administration's low standards, I won't be surprised if they end up inviting that fat fuck/possible pedophile.

https://www.motherjones.c...uest-list/

https://www.washingtonpos...cb6dc26649 (Might be pay-walled)

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #108 posted 07/10/19 11:53am

13cjk13

RodeoSchro said:

Unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump is holding a "social media summit" at the White House. Not invited?

Social media powerhouses like Google, Facebook and Twitter.

So - who IS coming?

Ali Alexander - The guy who started the fake meme that Kamala Harris isn't black and, by the way, has two felony convictions to his name

Bill Mitchell - a QAnon retard, and who has spread fake smears about Pete Buttigieg

Brent Bozell - He's the guy who was on Fox News and said President Obama looks like a skinny, ghetto crackhead

James O'Keefe - Known moonbat and convicted criminal

Ben Garrison - an anti-Semitic cartoonist. The White House wised up and dis-invited him

My guess is that if that fat fuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones wasn't staring charges of spreading kiddie porn, he'd have been on the guest list. But given this administration's low standards, I won't be surprised if they end up inviting that fat fuck/possible pedophile.

https://www.motherjones.c...uest-list/

https://www.washingtonpos...cb6dc26649 (Might be pay-walled)

Just when you thought this fucked up asshole couldnt get any worse than he already is. This is beyond disgusting.

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #109 posted 07/11/19 11:28am

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

Unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump is holding a "social media summit" at the White House. Not invited?

Social media powerhouses like Google, Facebook and Twitter.

So - who IS coming?

Ali Alexander - The guy who started the fake meme that Kamala Harris isn't black and, by the way, has two felony convictions to his name

Bill Mitchell - a QAnon retard, and who has spread fake smears about Pete Buttigieg

Brent Bozell - He's the guy who was on Fox News and said President Obama looks like a skinny, ghetto crackhead

James O'Keefe - Known moonbat and convicted criminal

Ben Garrison - an anti-Semitic cartoonist. The White House wised up and dis-invited him

My guess is that if that fat fuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones wasn't staring charges of spreading kiddie porn, he'd have been on the guest list. But given this administration's low standards, I won't be surprised if they end up inviting that fat fuck/possible pedophile.

https://www.motherjones.c...uest-list/

https://www.washingtonpos...cb6dc26649 (Might be pay-walled)



rolleyes The list is biased and non-representative of anything remotely credible. What a fucking dumbass shit show.

disbelief





[Edited 7/11/19 11:28am]

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #110 posted 07/11/19 11:29am

RodeoSchro

avatar

DiminutiveRocker said:

RodeoSchro said:

Unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump is holding a "social media summit" at the White House. Not invited?

Social media powerhouses like Google, Facebook and Twitter.

So - who IS coming?

Ali Alexander - The guy who started the fake meme that Kamala Harris isn't black and, by the way, has two felony convictions to his name

Bill Mitchell - a QAnon retard, and who has spread fake smears about Pete Buttigieg

Brent Bozell - He's the guy who was on Fox News and said President Obama looks like a skinny, ghetto crackhead

James O'Keefe - Known moonbat and convicted criminal

Ben Garrison - an anti-Semitic cartoonist. The White House wised up and dis-invited him

My guess is that if that fat fuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones wasn't staring charges of spreading kiddie porn, he'd have been on the guest list. But given this administration's low standards, I won't be surprised if they end up inviting that fat fuck/possible pedophile.

https://www.motherjones.c...uest-list/

https://www.washingtonpos...cb6dc26649 (Might be pay-walled)



rolleyes The list is biased and non-representative of anything remotely credible. What a fucking dumbass shit show.

disbelief





[Edited 7/11/19 11:28am]



Laura Loomer and Charles Johnson actually complained that they didn't get invited, LOL.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #111 posted 07/11/19 11:35am

DiminutiveRock
er

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

DiminutiveRocker said:



rolleyes The list is biased and non-representative of anything remotely credible. What a fucking dumbass shit show.

disbelief





[Edited 7/11/19 11:28am]



Laura Loomer and Charles Johnson actually complained that they didn't get invited, LOL.


lol

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #112 posted 07/12/19 7:02am

RodeoSchro

avatar

Fat fuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones's appeal on his sanctions will be heard by a Connecticut appeals court. I hope it stands.

I noticed that our favorite Internet Lawyer has provided absolutely no other examples of a client being sanctioned during a case - despite saying it happens all the time.

It doesn't.

We insure lawyers against sanctions. I can tell you with a high degree of confidence that most sanctions are levied against lawyers, not clients. And most sanctions are for refusing to provide relevant documents, not for providing kiddie porn.


.

[Edited 7/12/19 7:02am]

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #113 posted 07/13/19 7:21am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

Fat fuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones's appeal on his sanctions will be heard by a Connecticut appeals court. I hope it stands.

I noticed that our favorite Internet Lawyer has provided absolutely no other examples of a client being sanctioned during a case - despite saying it happens all the time.

It doesn't.

We insure lawyers against sanctions. I can tell you with a high degree of confidence that most sanctions are levied against lawyers, not clients. And most sanctions are for refusing to provide relevant documents, not for providing kiddie porn.


.

[Edited 7/12/19 7:02am]

I do not think I said they happen "all the time" So you seem to be making up things as usual. Why must you make up falsehoods?

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #114 posted 07/13/19 9:47am

RodeoSchro

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

RodeoSchro said:




You like playing a lawyer on the internet. Try this on for size:

The sanctions that fat fuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones received include taking away from him any further attempts to have this case dismissed.

Ever heard of a sanction that severe? Much less not against an attorney, but against a defendant?

I would recommend that before commenting further, you ead up on this case; the allegations against that fat fuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones; and the recent developments regarding that fat fuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones and child porn.

Getting up to speed on this will probably change the flavor and tone of your posts re: that fat fuck/possible pedophile Alex Jones.

I susspect that such sactions are common...



Words are awesome.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #115 posted 07/13/19 9:57am

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

I suspect that such sanctions are common...



Words are awesome.



yeah especially when you fail grasp that something being "common" is not the same as happening "all the time." You exaggerated it just like you exaggerated the rarity of such sanctions.

just correct the record and applogize and I will let it go...

[Edited 7/13/19 9:58am]

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #116 posted 07/13/19 12:59pm

djThunderfunk

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:


just correct the record and applogize and I will let it go...


Never going to happen. Impossible. Arrogance will not allow such reasonable behavior. wink

REEFER MADNESS!
Joe Biden still thinks marijuana is a gateway drug:
https://www.businessinsid...t-2019-11/
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #117 posted 07/14/19 10:38am

RodeoSchro

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:



RodeoSchro said:




OnlyNDaUsa said:




I suspect that such sanctions are common...





Words are awesome.





yeah especially when you fail grasp that something being "common" is not the same as happening "all the time." You exaggerated it just like you exaggerated the rarity of such sanctions.

just correct the record and applogize and I will let it go...

[Edited 7/13/19 9:58am]



Define numerically what you meant by “common”, provide that number of real-life examples of a client getting sanctioned to the point of losing their right to appeal, and *I* will let it go.

Or, just admit you were wrong.
Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #118 posted 07/14/19 7:51pm

OnlyNDaUsa

avatar

RodeoSchro said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:



yeah especially when you fail grasp that something being "common" is not the same as happening "all the time." You exaggerated it just like you exaggerated the rarity of such sanctions.

just correct the record and applogize and I will let it go...

[Edited 7/13/19 9:58am]

Define numerically what you meant by “common”, provide that number of real-life examples of a client getting sanctioned to the point of losing their right to appeal, and *I* will let it go. Or, just admit you were wrong.

you made the orginal claim so back it up

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #119 posted 07/15/19 6:29am

RodeoSchro

avatar

OnlyNDaUsa said:

RodeoSchro said:

OnlyNDaUsa said: Define numerically what you meant by “common”, provide that number of real-life examples of a client getting sanctioned to the point of losing their right to appeal, and *I* will let it go. Or, just admit you were wrong.

you made the orginal claim so back it up



falloff

I said they were rare, which means that by posting a single example I have proved my point.

You said they were common; therefore you must first define how many examples must exist in order for you to define "common", and then you need to post proof of those examples.

You made the assertion. Prove it.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Page 4 of 5 <12345>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Fat Fuck Alex Jones Pays to End Lawsuit over Pepe the Frog