independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 16th Jul 2019 10:04am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > NEW #MAGA THREAD!! Is Trump Going to PRISON?!?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 6 of 8 <12345678>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #150 posted 06/17/19 2:54pm

DiminutiveRock
er

I hear Trump fired all his pollseters because he did not like the results (Biden leading)

lol truth be damned!

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #151 posted 06/18/19 12:07pm

guitarslinger4

RodeoSchro said:

According to a new poll, 43% of Americans support opening up an impeachment inquiry into the actions of unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump.

For comparison, at this point in the Nixon process, only 19% of Americans favored opening an impeachment inquiry. That was in July 1973. Nineteen percent.

Further, in mid-July 1974, after months of hearings, still only 46% of Americans said Nixon's actions were worthy of removal from office.

It wasn't until weks later, in August '74, that a majority of Americans favored impeachment.

https://www.dailykos.com/...e-launched

To reiterate - today, before any impeachment inquiry has been started or even supported by Democratic leadership, 43% of Americans favor opening such an impeachment inquiry.

IMPEACH HIM.

I don't want to hear this tripe about how that would divide the country. We're already divided. We cannot be more divided.

Heck, an impeachment of unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump will unite the country more than it's united today.

My hope is that Speaker Pelosi knows that unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump is going to be impeached, and is using her current tactic to say, "Look - I was against impeachment but after hearing from the witnesses, I had no choice. If I support impeachment now, you'd better believe I think it's a slam dunk that it's warranted".

And again I say - do NOT be surprised if some Republican senators vote to convict unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump. After the case is laid out, there is going to be no doubt that unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump has committed high crimes and misdemeanors.

Senators who want to run for re-election probably don't want to be put in the position of having to support a president who clearly and obviously should have been removed from office.

So if it comes down to "it's either him or me", Republican Senators will mostly choose "me". Even mealy-mouths like Lindsey Graham.

#MAGA

[Edited 6/14/19 10:45am]

Personally I think it's a better move for the Dems to focus on policy and getting a solid candidate ready for the election than trying to impeach Trump. They just make themselves look incredibly petty by sticking to this short sighted meme that he broke the law, but nothing we've seen so far speaks to that, and the longer they work this angle, the less gets done and the more unprepared they're going to be should they win in 2020 by some miracle.

Reply #152 posted 06/18/19 12:35pm

2elijah

DiminutiveRocker said:

I hear Trump fired all his pollseters because he did not like the results (Biden leading)

lol truth be damned!

And he’s still behind in the polls in Florida. He’s scared of Biden. He sees him as a threat. I can’t wait to see them in a debate.
As an American you have a right to question/call your country out on its wrongs/injustices. That doesn’t make you un-American nor does anyone have a right to tell you to leave because you dare to stand up for human rights.
Reply #153 posted 06/18/19 4:18pm

DiminutiveRock
er

2elijah said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

lol truth be damned!

And he’s still behind in the polls in Florida. He’s scared of Biden. He sees him as a threat. I can’t wait to see them in a debate.

nod I think O'Rourke, Biden, Mayor Pete, Kamala, Warren, Sanders could all run rings around him and call him out on his shit.

[Edited 6/18/19 17:19pm]

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
Reply #154 posted 06/18/19 5:19pm

DiminutiveRock
er

Do we have any actual (and not acting) cabinet members? WTF?

Another notch on his already large belt:

The Pentagon is without a permanent leader.

President Trump pulled the nomination of the acting defense secretary, Patrick Shanahan, who resigned as a routine F.B.I. background investigation continued because of Mr. Shanahan’s divorce. His ex-wife had accused him of punching her.

Mr. Trump named Mark Esper, secretary of the Army, as acting secretary.

Reply #155 posted 06/20/19 8:42am

RodeoSchro

guitarslinger44 said:

RodeoSchro said:

According to a new poll, 43% of Americans support opening up an impeachment inquiry into the actions of unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump.

For comparison, at this point in the Nixon process, only 19% of Americans favored opening an impeachment inquiry. That was in July 1973. Nineteen percent.

Further, in mid-July 1974, after months of hearings, still only 46% of Americans said Nixon's actions were worthy of removal from office.

It wasn't until weks later, in August '74, that a majority of Americans favored impeachment.

https://www.dailykos.com/...e-launched

To reiterate - today, before any impeachment inquiry has been started or even supported by Democratic leadership, 43% of Americans favor opening such an impeachment inquiry.

IMPEACH HIM.

I don't want to hear this tripe about how that would divide the country. We're already divided. We cannot be more divided.

Heck, an impeachment of unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump will unite the country more than it's united today.

My hope is that Speaker Pelosi knows that unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump is going to be impeached, and is using her current tactic to say, "Look - I was against impeachment but after hearing from the witnesses, I had no choice. If I support impeachment now, you'd better believe I think it's a slam dunk that it's warranted".

And again I say - do NOT be surprised if some Republican senators vote to convict unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump. After the case is laid out, there is going to be no doubt that unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump has committed high crimes and misdemeanors.

Senators who want to run for re-election probably don't want to be put in the position of having to support a president who clearly and obviously should have been removed from office.

So if it comes down to "it's either him or me", Republican Senators will mostly choose "me". Even mealy-mouths like Lindsey Graham.

#MAGA

[Edited 6/14/19 10:45am]

Personally I think it's a better move for the Dems to focus on policy and getting a solid candidate ready for the election than trying to impeach Trump. They just make themselves look incredibly petty by sticking to this short sighted meme that he broke the law, but nothing we've seen so far speaks to that, and the longer they work this angle, the less gets done and the more unprepared they're going to be should they win in 2020 by some miracle.

I don't think there's any doubt that unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump broke the law, and broke it several times. He's an unindicted co-conspirator in Michael Cohen's case - only un-indicted because of the view that you can't indict a sitting president.

The Rule of Law has to mean something. If this guy hasn't done impeachment-worthy acts, then no one will ever be subject to impeachment. There comes a time when you have to stand up and do what's right, and what is right is holding impeachment hearings on unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump.

I don't buy the line about "getting things done" one iota, because the GOP has made it plain as day that they are not going to do anything with the Democrats. Have you seen how many bills have passed the House that the Senate won't even let onto the floor? It's now more than 50. Fifty!

https://www.vox.com/2019/...s-congress

Surely you saw the news that Mitch McConnell referred to himself as the Grim Reaper. He has made it VERY clear that as Majority Leader, he is not going to let the Senate vote on bills passed by the Democratic House:

https://www.cbsnews.com/n...proposals/

If you think there's a snowball's chance in hell that the Democrats could write and pass ANY meaningful legislation that the Senate would get to vote on, you are woefully uninformed.

The Democrats need to do exactly what the Republicans have been doing for at least 25 years - run campaigns designed to crush the enemy. Start with impeaching the unrepentant serial adulterer sitting in the Oval Office.

He certainly deserves it.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
Reply #156 posted 06/20/19 9:14am

poppys

DiminutiveRocker said:

President Trump pulled the nomination of the acting defense secretary, Patrick Shanahan, who resigned as a routine F.B.I. background investigation continued because of Mr. Shanahan’s divorce. His ex-wife had accused him of punching her.

nod Trump said he prefers acting because it's easier to make moves. We know he doesn't have to get confirmation.

I think the biggest story of this week is the escalating drumbeat with Iran. Reminds me of the Iraq yellowcake news story plants of yesteryear. If anybody thinks we are going to get out of something military with Iran, they don't have any idea who John Bolton really is. And Pompeo is a willing participant. Plus, as we know, war is a huge distraction.

Reply #157 posted 06/20/19 1:25pm

Musicslave

poppys said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

nod Trump said he prefers acting because it's easier to make moves. We know he doesn't have to get confirmation.

I think the biggest story of this week is the escalating drumbeat with Iran. Reminds me of the Iraq yellowcake news story plants of yesteryear. If anybody thinks we are going to get out of something military with Iran, they don't have any idea who John Bolton really is. And Pompeo is a willing participant. Plus, as we know, war is a huge distraction.

-

Right. Plus the fact that he's not exactly getting "the best and brightest people" banging down the WH door to be a part of his so-called administration. If you have anything going for yourself as a former defense official, you don't want to be a part of that travesty in the WH. Why sully your name and reputation? (Unless you're William Barr of course) lol

Reply #158 posted 06/20/19 2:09pm

poppys

Musicslave said:

poppys said:

-

Right. Plus the fact that he's not exactly getting "the best and brightest people" banging down the WH door to be a part of his so-called administration. If you have anything going for yourself as a former defense official, you don't want to be a part of that travesty in the WH. Why sully your name and reputation? (Unless you're William Barr of course) lol

lol There is something really creepy about him. He has the calmness of a kid who pull the legs off insects one by one.

Reply #159 posted 06/21/19 8:04am

RodeoSchro

The NRA is just one whale of a poopstorm. If you want all the skinny, read this article:

https://www.wonkette.com/...at-the-nra

I went to the NRATV YouTube account and checked out their videos. Incredible! Most have been watched fewer than 1,000 times. Check that - most have been viewed fewer than 200 times. Even videos of unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump speaking at the NRA convention have fewer than 200 views.

I get more views than that from my friends!

Checking over the last three months' of videos - and they post 2 or 3 videos every single day - the most-viewed video was posted February 12th, and it got 39,401 views so far. It's title?

"Ilhan Omar, You Angry, Devious, Freedom Hater".

falloff

NRATV is a massive, massive failure. It's run by enemies of America, who seek only to create fear and division among our citizens. Their destruction is warranted and, thankfully, imminent.

Laugh at these losers, then crush their will to live by throwing their own failure right back at them. They deserve it.

#MAGA

P&R's Palladin
Reply #160 posted 06/21/19 1:03pm

RodeoSchro

Trump claimed today that he studied the Laffer Curve at Wharton.

1. Trump graduated from Wharton in 1968.

2. Laffer developed the theory in 1979.

#MAGA

P&R's Palladin
Reply #161 posted 06/21/19 3:28pm

poppys

RodeoSchro said:

#MAGA

lol R U sure? He threatened them not to show his grades.

Reply #162 posted 06/22/19 10:16am

DiminutiveRock
er

RodeoSchro said:

#MAGA

What's another lie after 10,000?

Reply #163 posted 06/25/19 11:45am

guitarslinger4

RodeoSchro said:

guitarslinger44 said:

I don't think there's any doubt that unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump broke the law, and broke it several times. He's an unindicted co-conspirator in Michael Cohen's case - only un-indicted because of the view that you can't indict a sitting president.

The Rule of Law has to mean something. If this guy hasn't done impeachment-worthy acts, then no one will ever be subject to impeachment. There comes a time when you have to stand up and do what's right, and what is right is holding impeachment hearings on unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump.

I don't buy the line about "getting things done" one iota, because the GOP has made it plain as day that they are not going to do anything with the Democrats. Have you seen how many bills have passed the House that the Senate won't even let onto the floor? It's now more than 50. Fifty!

Surely you saw the news that Mitch McConnell referred to himself as the Grim Reaper. He has made it VERY clear that as Majority Leader, he is not going to let the Senate vote on bills passed by the Democratic House:

If you think there's a snowball's chance in hell that the Democrats could write and pass ANY meaningful legislation that the Senate would get to vote on, you are woefully uninformed.

The Democrats need to do exactly what the Republicans have been doing for at least 25 years - run campaigns designed to crush the enemy. Start with impeaching the unrepentant serial adulterer sitting in the Oval Office.

Why does he "deserve it?" Deserve or not, they haven't found anything impeachment-worthy, if they had, they'd be undergoing proceedings.

But let's say they DID find something, and they DID impeach Trump, then what? We get Pence who, 10/10 would try to leverage the senate majority and Supreme Court to push his evangelical agenda. So by impeaching Trump, the dems would put the country in an arguably WORSE position with an even MORE dangerous person at the helm. Come on.

The Dems need to stop caving to the "feelings over facts" faction of the party and get some REAL work done, i.e. figuring out what they're going to do on the slim chance they win in 2020. Or better yet, figuring out HOW they're going to win 2020. This impeachment crap is just a meme and it would suck time, energy, and resources away from meaningful things that could make the country better in the long run once the dems get their ducks in a row rather than a short term hollow victory of culling someone who would probably hang himself if given enough rope.

[Edited 6/25/19 11:46am]

Reply #164 posted 06/25/19 11:49am

DiminutiveRock
er

The whole WH whould go to prison for this:

BREAKING NEWS

The acting head of Customs and Border Protection is resigning, as public fury mounts over migrant children held in filthy, overcrowded conditions.

Tuesday, June 25, 2019 12:38 PM EST

The Customs and Border Protection agency’s acting commissioner, John Sanders, is expected to step down in the coming weeks as the government’s primary border enforcement executive, a federal official said Tuesday, a development that comes as the agency faces continuing public fury over the treatment of detained migrant children.

The news of the resignation came shortly after agency officials disclosed that more than 100 children have been returned to a troubled Border Patrol station in Clint, Tex., a location where a group of lawyers who visited recently said hundreds of minor detainees had been housed for weeks without access to showers, clean clothing, or sufficient food.

Reply #165 posted 06/26/19 8:22am

RodeoSchro

NRA announced today that it's shutting down production at NRATV.

#MAGA

P&R's Palladin
Reply #166 posted 06/26/19 8:52am

RodeoSchro

guitarslinger44 said:

RodeoSchro said:

Why does he "deserve it?" Deserve or not, they haven't found anything impeachment-worthy, if they had, they'd be undergoing proceedings.

But let's say they DID find something, and they DID impeach Trump, then what? We get Pence who, 10/10 would try to leverage the senate majority and Supreme Court to push his evangelical agenda. So by impeaching Trump, the dems would put the country in an arguably WORSE position with an even MORE dangerous person at the helm. Come on.

The Dems need to stop caving to the "feelings over facts" faction of the party and get some REAL work done, i.e. figuring out what they're going to do on the slim chance they win in 2020. Or better yet, figuring out HOW they're going to win 2020. This impeachment crap is just a meme and it would suck time, energy, and resources away from meaningful things that could make the country better in the long run once the dems get their ducks in a row rather than a short term hollow victory of culling someone who would probably hang himself if given enough rope.

[Edited 6/25/19 11:46am]

Your entire premise is incorrect or at the very least, premature. Hearings are being held right now in order to make the legal case for an impeachment inquiry. For instance, the reason Hope Hicks was brought in was to show good faith on the part of the Democrats, and bad faith (obstruction) on the part of the GOP. And with the GOP's assertion of a non-existent right (so-called "absolute immunity"), that's exactly what happened.

All the Democratic candidates have plans for what they'd do if elected as president in 2020. Some are more detailed that others. I recommend reading up on Elizabeth Warren's plans, as they are the most detailed and wide-ranging as of today.

I do not care if Mike Pence ascends to the presidency via impeachment. I know that's how the process works.

But right is right, and the Rule of Law is what makes a country great. The logic of "Why prosecute this guy when the next guy is just as bad?" is saying that the Rule of Law is meaningless.

You have to do what is right, and in my view impeaching unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump is right.

P&R's Palladin
Reply #167 posted 06/26/19 11:09am

guitarslinger4

Impeachment is short game thinking, which is, unfortunately, what the DNC specializes in these days. And when I talk about Dems having a plan for the instance that they win 2020, I'm not talking about the candidates, I'm talking about the party itself. They're going to end up just like the Republicans with a bunch of talk but no plan or action to back it up. They're trying to remove a guy who has only a year left in his term rather than making a plan for how to actually beat him in the upcoming election.

Rather than trying to win over the rank and file who will ACTUALLY determine the election, they want to play to the elite, just like the Republicans are accused of doing, with this impeachment nonsense. The dems refuse to play to win which is why they'll probably lose again and we get stuck with Trump for another 4 years.

[Edited 6/26/19 11:16am]
Reply #168 posted 06/26/19 11:55am

poppys

This is the umpteenth post where you say the Dems will lose if.... (pick reason). You say it on every thread. Duly noted. Everyone does not think that no matter how many times you rinse and repeat.

Reply #169 posted 06/26/19 12:19pm

RodeoSchro

poppys said:

This is the umpteenth post where you say the Dems will lose if.... (pick reason). You say it on every thread. Duly noted. Everyone does not think that no matter how many times you rinse and repeat.

Here is what I would say if I was running for president:

"Three years ago, we elected an unrepentant serial adulterer who'd run at least four businesses into bankruptcy. We elected a man who cannot tell the truth - not to you, not to me, not to any of his wives. We elected a man who had to pay off a porn actress and a Playboy Playmate to keep them from talking about affairs they claim they had with him. Innocent men do not pay ransoms like that. You know it, and I know it.

"We elected a man who we heard with our own ears brag about trying to bed another man's wife - while his own wife was at home nursing their new-born son. We elected a man who was sued for raping a 13-year-old girl, who was credibly accused of raping another woman, and who has been charged with various degrees of sexual harrassment by at least 16 women.

"We elected a man who does not possess a single characteristic of an admirable man. What did we get?

"We got one failure after another. We got one lie after another. We got a president who believes the word of a Russian strongman, or a North Korean butcher, over the word of his own intelligence agencies. We got a man that gleefully does business with a head of state implicated in the murder and dismemberment of an American resident because, and I quote, that's a lot of money.

"We got a man who described Nazis and white supremacists as 'very fine people'. We got a man who has been endorsed by racist organizations all across this country. We got a man who has said that anyone who doesn't support him is guilty of treason. We got a man who governs only for those who support him, and cares not for those who do not.

"We got a man who thinks nothing of the environment. We got a man who has sent the United States of America on a path towards bankruptcy - a path, as we know, this man is all too familiar with.

"We got a man who places his family's business interests ahead of our country's interests.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we got snookered. Hoodwinked. Bamboozled. Taken for a ride by a self-dealing carnival huckster.

"Tonight, you begin the process of deciding who you will vote for. The good news is that you're about to meet 20 great Americans, each of whom has more character in their pinky toe than the current president has in his entire body. Who's the best? That's for you to decide.

"But we already know who's the worst. Let's not make that mistake again."

P&R's Palladin
Reply #170 posted 06/26/19 12:45pm

maplenpg

RodeoSchro said:

poppys said:

Here is what I would say if I was running for president:

"Three years ago, we elected an unrepentant serial adulterer who'd run at least four businesses into bankruptcy. We elected a man who cannot tell the truth - not to you, not to me, not to any of his wives. We elected a man who had to pay off a porn actress and a Playboy Playmate to keep them from talking about affairs they claim they had with him. Innocent men do not pay ransoms like that. You know it, and I know it.

"We elected a man who we heard with our own ears brag about trying to bed another man's wife - while his own wife was at home nursing their new-born son. We elected a man who was sued for raping a 13-year-old girl, who was credibly accused of raping another woman, and who has been charged with various degrees of sexual harrassment by at least 16 women.

"We elected a man who does not possess a single characteristic of an admirable man. What did we get?

"We got one failure after another. We got one lie after another. We got a president who believes the word of a Russian strongman, or a North Korean butcher, over the word of his own intelligence agencies. We got a man that gleefully does business with a head of state implicated in the murder and dismemberment of an American resident because, and I quote, that's a lot of money.

"We got a man who described Nazis and white supremacists as 'very fine people'. We got a man who has been endorsed by racist organizations all across this country. We got a man who has said that anyone who doesn't support him is guilty of treason. We got a man who governs only for those who support him, and cares not for those who do not.

"We got a man who thinks nothing of the environment. We got a man who has sent the United States of America on a path towards bankruptcy - a path, as we know, this man is all too familiar with.

"We got a man who places his family's business interests ahead of our country's interests.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we got snookered. Hoodwinked. Bamboozled. Taken for a ride by a self-dealing carnival huckster.

"Tonight, you begin the process of deciding who you will vote for. The good news is that you're about to meet 20 great Americans, each of whom has more character in their pinky toe than the current president has in his entire body. Who's the best? That's for you to decide.

"But we already know who's the worst. Let's not make that mistake again."

clappingclappingclappingclappingclappingclapping

If love is the answer, what was the question? - Carter USM.
Reply #171 posted 06/26/19 12:57pm

RodeoSchro

guitarslinger44 said:

Impeachment is short game thinking, which is, unfortunately, what the DNC specializes in these days. And when I talk about Dems having a plan for the instance that they win 2020, I'm not talking about the candidates, I'm talking about the party itself. They're going to end up just like the Republicans with a bunch of talk but no plan or action to back it up. They're trying to remove a guy who has only a year left in his term rather than making a plan for how to actually beat him in the upcoming election.

Rather than trying to win over the rank and file who will ACTUALLY determine the election, they want to play to the elite, just like the Republicans are accused of doing, with this impeachment nonsense. The dems refuse to play to win which is why they'll probably lose again and we get stuck with Trump for another 4 years.

What if the Democrats follow your advice in 2020 but don't win?

P&R's Palladin
Reply #172 posted 06/26/19 1:06pm

guitarslinger4

poppys said:

Like you don't say the same stuff from thread to thread lol

The last two Democrat presidents we have were Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, the only candidates that inspire that type of support right now are Sanders (who's being marginalized by his own party) and Buttigieg (who has no experience and would be in way over his head if he won.) The Dems are allergic to playing to win and fighting back which is why they will lose unless they pick the right candidate.

[Edited 6/26/19 14:05pm]
Reply #173 posted 06/26/19 2:03pm

guitarslinger4

RodeoSchro said:

guitarslinger44 said:

The people they need to vote for them don't care to see Trump impeached, if they go for it, all he'll do is use it against them. They have candidates in the field that could beat trump but with the exception of possibly Warren, they're all people the DNC really isn't giving much airtime to. Biden is a loser out of the gate, just like he was the last two times he ran, if he gets the nod (and here's to hoping he keeps having gaffes like this last one or sees the light and drops out) were gonna get another 4 years of Trump.
Reply #174 posted 06/26/19 2:25pm

RodeoSchro

guitarslinger44 said:

RodeoSchro said:

The people they need to vote for them don't care to see Trump impeached, if they go for it, all he'll do is use it against them. They have candidates in the field that could beat trump but with the exception of possibly Warren, they're all people the DNC really isn't giving much airtime to. Biden is a loser out of the gate, just like he was the last two times he ran, if he gets the nod (and here's to hoping he keeps having gaffes like this last one or sees the light and drops out) were gonna get another 4 years of Trump.

Cool, but none of that answers my question.

P&R's Palladin
Reply #175 posted 06/26/19 2:36pm

RodeoSchro

The unrepentant serial adulterer has gone completely off the rails today. His interview on CNBC is beyond description. Mueller terminated the emails? Then he started to call Fed chairman Jerome Powell a pussy, but caught himself mid-word.

Later, he told a gathering that he was glad that some Senators (presumably john McCain included) were dead. Then he marveled at a new invention called TiVo.

But he wasn't done yet.

He held an impromptu press conference outside and blamed the entire immigration mess on.....wait for it....you know whose fault this is....of course, it's....Barack Obama.

SMH. Read this and weep or laugh, or both:

https://www.wonkette.com/...ourd-today

P&R's Palladin
Reply #176 posted 06/27/19 5:16am

DiminutiveRock
er

RodeoSchro said:

The unrepentant serial adulterer has gone completely off the rails today. His interview on CNBC is beyond description. Mueller terminated the emails? Then he started to call Fed chairman Jerome Powell a pussy, but caught himself mid-word.

Later, he told a gathering that he was glad that some Senators (presumably john McCain included) were dead. Then he marveled at a new invention called TiVo.

But he wasn't done yet.

He held an impromptu press conference outside and blamed the entire immigration mess on.....wait for it....you know whose fault this is....of course, it's....Barack Obama.

He cannot be elected again...period. disbelief

Reply #177 posted 06/27/19 6:17am

Musicslave

DiminutiveRocker said:

RodeoSchro said:

But he wasn't done yet.

-

nod I'm hoping those people who were indifferent or just plain lazy to vote last time, will show up in droves to get this guy out of office. I'm praying we learned our lesson by now or at least by Nov. 2020. I think he's going to be even more vile and vicious to get elected again.

Reply #178 posted 06/27/19 7:06am

RodeoSchro

Musicslave said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

-

nod I'm hoping those people who were indifferent or just plain lazy to vote last time, will show up in droves to get this guy out of office. I'm praying we learned our lesson by now or at least by Nov. 2020. I think he's going to be even more vile and vicious to get elected again.

I agree 100%.

That's why I think the Democrats need someone to get deeper in the gutter than that unrepentent serial adulterer Donald J. Trump could ever dream of being.

It won't be a candidate - though I wish it was, and Elizabeth Warren could do it. But there has to be a SuperPAC or something that continuously sends out messages like that one I posted a few replies.

But more explicit. Waaaaaaaay more explicit. The very fiber and moral character of any and every Trump supporter has to be brought into question. So does their faith and their patriotism.

Those are the EXACT shots unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump and his minions take at us every single day. They are bullies and the ONLY way to beat a bully is to punch him in the nose, as many times and as hard as it takes.

P&R's Palladin
Reply #179 posted 06/27/19 7:41am

poppys

guitarslinger44 said:

poppys said:

Like you don't say the same stuff from thread to thread lol The last two Democrat presidents we have were Bill Clinton and Barack Obama, the only candidates that inspire that type of support right now are Sanders (who's being marginalized by his own party) and Buttigieg (who has no experience and would be in way over his head if he won.) The Dems are allergic to playing to win and fighting back which is why they will lose unless they pick the right candidate.

Your election prediction never wavers, so it's going to be a long 17 months.

Again - Bernie is NOT a Democrat, now or in 2016. If he gets the nom, I will vote for him. But he is not a member of the Dem party.

Page 6 of 8 <12345678>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > NEW #MAGA THREAD!! Is Trump Going to PRISON?!?