independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 23rd Jul 2019 7:15pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > NEW #MAGA THREAD!! Is Trump Going to PRISON?!?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 9 123456789>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

RodeoSchro

NEW #MAGA THREAD!! Is Trump Going to PRISON?!?

The previous #MAGA thread ran out of time. Which is good, because SuperFurryAnimal's jinx on the stock market was getting old. Maybe I'll bring better luck but then again, maybe nothing can counteract the ridiuclous economic policies of the current administration.

Anyway, we have this thread now for all things Trumpian that don't fit within their own thread.

Apparently Nancy Pelosi told Democratic leaders that she doesn't want to see unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump impeached - she wants to see him go to prison. As we all do; after all, there is absolutely no doubt in anyone's mind that unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump broke several laws and committed numerous obstructions of justice. Even Mueller said so.

But is prison the best thing for unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump? Or the country? Let's examine the processes:

PUT UNREPENTANT SERIAL ADULTERER DONALD J. TRUMP IN PRISON
1. A great outcome but it relies on unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump being defeated in 2020. Incredibly, that's not a certainty
2. So if unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump wins re-election, then he could face impeachment in 2020, but...
3. That assumes the Democrats hold the House. Also, not a certainty. Anything can happen. And...
4. Unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump would have an excellent case if he said, "Impeach me? I just got re-elected. America loves me more than Biden/Warren/Whoever. Sure - go ahead with impeaching a president that just got re-elected. I think I will enjoy the 2022 midterms very, very much if you do that"
5. Which is true, and means that if unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump were to be re-elected, prosecution would have to wait until 2025. Maybe some statutes of limitation will have expired, I don't know.

So while we pretty much all agree that unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump is a lawbreaker and prison would be appropriate for him, there are certainly risks involved with this strategy

IMPEACH UNREPENTANT SERIAL ADULTERER DONALD J. TRUMP RIGHT NOW
1. Pelosi is hesitant to do this
2. If impeached, it may mean unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump would be immune from federal prosecution for the numerous crimes we all agree he committed
3. But NOT from state prosecution, which has been set up by the state of New York
4. Other than that, I see no downsides to impeachment
5. If he gets impeached, he is "Impeached President Donald J. Trump" for the rest of his life. Kind of like being a registered sex offender - the label never goes away
6. It's not out of the realm of possibility that the Senate could convict him. The evidence that unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump obstructed justice numerous times is rock solid. Who knows? Maybe a few Republican senators find their balls and vote for conviction
7. I doubt impeachment would hurt the Democrats in 2020. Again, what is the downside of impeaching a man who clearly broke multiple federal laws? I think a bigger downside is NOT impeaching Individual 1 - people will say, "What - he is above the law? No, he isn't. Impeach!"

So, impeach now.

#MAGA

[Edited 6/6/19 8:32am]

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
 Reply w/quote - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 06/06/19 8:05am

2freaky4church

Could you imagine the utter joy and fun to watch that orange bastard handcuffed, going to Rikers?

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #2 posted 06/06/19 8:44am

poppys

Goody! Another chance to use the cool gif I found.

See the source image

Reply #3 posted 06/06/19 9:10am

2elijah

2freaky4church1 said:

Could you imagine the utter joy and fun to watch that orange bastard handcuffed, going to Rikers?

Oh my goodness... what a joy that would be to see. On the other hand, I think he would try to rile up his unbalanced, crazy MAGA-hatter base to commit riots and violence, and to go after Democrats in Congress, if the impeachment process begins. Maybe that’s what Pelosi is trying to avoid. I doubt the Senate repubs vote to impeach him though, but at least it would be a stain on his legacy. On top of that, having Pence take his place, would be just as bad as trump.
[Edited 6/7/19 21:47pm]
As an American you have a right to question/call your country out on its wrongs/injustices. That doesn’t make you un-American nor does anyone have a right to tell you to leave, because you have the courage to stand up against any injustice in this count
Reply #4 posted 06/06/19 9:11am

2elijah

— double post.
[Edited 6/6/19 9:11am]
As an American you have a right to question/call your country out on its wrongs/injustices. That doesn’t make you un-American nor does anyone have a right to tell you to leave, because you have the courage to stand up against any injustice in this count
Reply #5 posted 06/06/19 9:27am

RodeoSchro

While most any decent law-abiding American would like to see a lawbreaker like unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump frog-marched out of his office and ultimately tried and convicted of his offenses, I still think immediate impeachment is best for the United States of America.

P&R's Palladin
Reply #6 posted 06/06/19 9:45am

RodeoSchro

DJIA up slightly today. One-year rolling average DJIA performance is an increase of 1.8% - still not keeping up with inflation.

But good news for unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump - the market lost 1,500 points in June 2018, reaching its nadir of 24,117 on June 27, 2018.

Therefore, unless unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump's DJIA loses 1,500 points this June, his 12-month rolling average should look better. At least for about 3 weeks.

#MAGA

P&R's Palladin
Reply #7 posted 06/06/19 3:09pm

DiminutiveRock
er

In other MAGA news...

BREAKING NEWS

A group of leading automa...stability.

Thursday, June 6, 2019 5:58 PM EST

In a letter signed by 17 companies including Ford, General Motors, Toyota and Volvo, the automakers asked Mr. Trump to go back to the negotiating table on the planned rollback.

They warned that the sweeping deregulatory effort threatens to hurt their profitability.

WASHINGTON — Many of the world’s largest automakers joined together Thursday to tell President Trump that one of his most sweeping deregulatory efforts — his plan to weaken pollution standards for automobiles — threatens to hurt their profitability and produce “untenable” instability in one of the nation’s most important manufacturing sectors.

In a letter signed by 17 companies including Ford, General Motors, Toyota and Volvo, the automakers asked Mr. Trump to go back to the negotiating table on the planned rollback. It represents the most forceful statement to date by the auto industry against Mr. Trump’s effort to weaken the tailpipe pollution rules, one of President Barack Obama’s signature policies to fight climate change.

Mr. Trump’s new rule, which is expected to be unveiled in the coming weeks, would all but eliminate the Obama-era auto pollution regulations, essentially freezing mileage standards at about 37 miles per gallon for cars, down from a target of 54.5 miles per gallon by 2025. The policy makes it a near certainty that California and 13 other states will sue the administration while continuing to enforce their own, stricter rules — in effect splitting the United States auto market in two.

For automakers, a bifurca... scenario. In the letter to Mr. Trump, a copy of which was reviewed by The New York Times, they warned of “an extended period of litigation and instability” should his plans be implemented.

[Edited 6/6/19 15:30pm]

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
Reply #8 posted 06/07/19 8:03am

RodeoSchro

Jobs report out:

75,000 net jobs created in May

April jobs revised downward 39,000

March jobs revised downward 36,000

March/April downward revisions completely wipe out May job growth.

#MAGA

P&R's Palladin
Reply #9 posted 06/07/19 8:22am

Musicslave

DiminutiveRocker said:

In other MAGA news...

BREAKING NEWS

In a letter signed by 17 companies including Ford, General Motors, Toyota and Volvo, the automakers asked Mr. Trump to go back to the negotiating table on the planned rollback.

They warned that the sweeping deregulatory effort threatens to hurt their profitability.

WASHINGTON — Many of the world’s largest automakers joined together Thursday to tell President Trump that one of his most sweeping deregulatory efforts — his plan to weaken pollution standards for automobiles — threatens to hurt their profitability and produce “untenable” instability in one of the nation’s most important manufacturing sectors.

In a letter signed by 17 companies including Ford, General Motors, Toyota and Volvo, the automakers asked Mr. Trump to go back to the negotiating table on the planned rollback. It represents the most forceful statement to date by the auto industry against Mr. Trump’s effort to weaken the tailpipe pollution rules, one of President Barack Obama’s signature policies to fight climate change.

Mr. Trump’s new rule, which is expected to be unveiled in the coming weeks, would all but eliminate the Obama-era auto pollution regulations, essentially freezing mileage standards at about 37 miles per gallon for cars, down from a target of 54.5 miles per gallon by 2025. The policy makes it a near certainty that California and 13 other states will sue the administration while continuing to enforce their own, stricter rules — in effect splitting the United States auto market in two.

For automakers, a bifurca... scenario. In the letter to Mr. Trump, a copy of which was reviewed by The New York Times, they warned of “an extended period of litigation and instability” should his plans be implemented.

-

This is what happens when you hire a bull to govern in a china shop. This is also what happens when said bull lets his pride and ego dictate his so-called policy positions.

Reply #10 posted 06/07/19 8:35am

Musicslave

Please skip to the 20:25 mark in the video posted. Interesting conversation about an audio tape that was released yesterday featuring former trump attorney, John Dowd leaving a voicemail to Michael Flynn's attorney...

-

Click the link to watch video and skip to 20:25 mark....

-

https://www.youtube.com/w...nNlopJqTW8

[Edited 6/7/19 8:36am]

Reply #11 posted 06/07/19 8:47am

OnlyNDaUsa

no, what is being trumped up as obstruction (to a non-crime) is nothing more than legal strategic planning. Someone said "He TRIED to fire Muller" Huh no... he asked for him to be fired and his people said "We can't" that is NOT an attempt...it is not even conspiracy...

Being a die-hard civil rights champion,
Being a die-hard libertarian,
Sometimes I have to defend
that which I find distasteful.
Reply #12 posted 06/07/19 9:15am

RodeoSchro

Musicslave said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

In other MAGA news...

BREAKING NEWS

-

This is what happens when you hire a bull to govern in a china shop. This is also what happens when said bull lets his pride and ego dictate his so-called policy positions.

Deregulation is a proven failure. There is no industry that I know of that did better after deregulation. Generally what happens is that the industry falls into disrepair; multiple companies declare bankruptcy and close; and we end up with less options in whatever industry got deregulated.

But then the surviving companies seem to make out pretty well. Somehow I don't think that's what the Founding Fathers had in mind.

P&R's Palladin
Reply #13 posted 06/07/19 9:18am

RodeoSchro

Unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump finds out about a leaked private conversation where Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she wants to see unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump sent to prison and proceeds to screw up the one thing he has done right this year.

After giving a nice speech at Normandy, unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump then sat in a chair in front of the graves of American soldiers and proceeded to make personal attacks against Speaker Pelosi.

As the headline on Vox said today, the speech was good but it was given by the wrong man.

#MAGA

EDIT: The actual ceremony at Normandy was delayed 30 minutes so that unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump could be interviewed by Fox's Laura Ingraham, which is when unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump pooped all over decorum and the memories of the 10,000 dead soldiers behind him.

#MAGA

[Edited 6/7/19 9:27am]

P&R's Palladin
Reply #14 posted 06/07/19 10:38am

RodeoSchro

OnlyNDaUsa said:

no, what is being trumped up as obstruction (to a non-crime) is nothing more than legal strategic planning. Someone said "He TRIED to fire Muller" Huh no... he asked for him to be fired and his people said "We can't" that is NOT an attempt...it is not even conspiracy...

It's comforting to know that we have an anonymous poster on a thinly-read message board who is smarter than 1,000 former prosecutors.

https://medium.com/@dojal...b7691c2aa1

P&R's Palladin
Reply #15 posted 06/07/19 12:56pm

OnlyNDaUsa

RodeoSchro said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

It's comforting to know that we have an anonymous poster on a thinly-read message board who is smarter than 1,000 former prosecutors.

and there are plenty that agree with me... oh and many prosecutors said they would have charged hillary and that comey was full of it that not only was intent clear but it is not even required in many of the violations comey and hllary said occurred.

Being a die-hard civil rights champion,
Being a die-hard libertarian,
Sometimes I have to defend
that which I find distasteful.
Reply #16 posted 06/07/19 1:17pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

As much as I want to see Turd out of office because of his incompetence and racism, his adultery and anything to do with this “love life” lol is so gross but I could care less about.
I’m sure he’s paid for hookers just as he’s paid quid pro quo for a lot of things.

But I’m only concerned of the things he’s done/doing that are illegal or negatively impact society.
Persistent Turd is the shit.
Reply #17 posted 06/07/19 1:17pm

RodeoSchro

OnlyNDaUsa said:

RodeoSchro said:

and there are plenty that agree with me... oh and many prosecutors said they would have charged hillary and that comey was full of it that not only was intent clear but it is not even required in many of the violations comey and hllary said occurred.

Prove it.

P&R's Palladin
Reply #18 posted 06/07/19 2:59pm

DiminutiveRock
er

MAGA!!!!!!!

The U.S. jobs report for May showed a sharp decline in the pace of hiring, adding to concern that the economy is slowing.

The report said 75,000 jobs were created last month; analysts had expected a gain of about 175,000 jobs. It also revised previous months’ numbers down by 75,000, meaning that the blockbuster spring job creation rates were considerably more modest.

Jobs in manufacturing and construction, like that above in Miami, were among the industries that slowed to a crawl.

This is the clearest evidence yet of an economic slowdown, our economics correspondent writes. The Federal Reserve has signaled that it would consider an interest-rate cut in the event of economic weakness, and May’s data is likely to be an important factor in its decisions.

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
Reply #19 posted 06/07/19 3:19pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

DiminutiveRocker said:

MAGA!!!!!

The U.S. jobs report for May showed a sharp decline in the pace of hiring, adding to concern that the economy is slowing.

The report said 75,000 jobs were created last month; analysts had expected a gain of about 175,000 jobs. It also revised previous months’ numbers down by 75,000, meaning that the blockbuster spring job creation rates were considerably more modest.

Jobs in manufacturing and construction, like that above in Miami, were among the industries that slowed to a crawl.

This is the clearest evidence yet of an economic slowdown, our economics correspondent writes. The Federal Reserve has signaled that it would consider an interest-rate cut in the event of economic weakness, and May’s data is likely to be an important factor in its decisions.

Aww let’s not go there either. His adultery or looking for signs the economy is slowly.
I love that the economy is strong despite his orange Turdness. Lets not wish bad on innocent people or the economy. I know that’s not what you meant by posting that but it just looks bad. Turd is not the economy or a true representation of the country in any way shape or form.

Having said all that, the Turd administration is scare that China may politely wait out trade negotiations until the next President. I think a lot of countries may do the same. Just ignore Turd and wait until an Adult is elected president and not deal with the moron.
Reply #20 posted 06/08/19 2:10pm

guitarslinger4

RodeoSchro said:

Unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump

lol lol lol I'm dead..

To me the problem with focusing on impeachment is that they don't have any kind of smoking gun like they did with Clinton or Nixon, and even if they were successful, Pence takes over and that could be a lot worse. The best possible scenario would be them getting Trump to resign before the end of his term, really.

But it's all a distraction. Focusing on impeachment means the Dems get to kick the can down the road and defer coming up with actual policy. Their whole message seems to be, "Hey, we're not Trump!" which isn't a policy and isn't anything to really campaign on. Sanders is right, they need to do better than that if they actually want to win in 2020.

Reply #21 posted 06/08/19 6:54pm

DiminutiveRock
er

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

MAGA!!!!!!!

Aww let’s not go there either. His adultery or looking for signs the economy is slowly. I love that the economy is strong despite his orange Turdness. Lets not wish bad on innocent people or the economy. I know that’s not what you meant by posting that but it just looks bad. Turd is not the economy or a true representation of the country in any way shape or form. Having said all that, the Turd administration is scare that China may politely wait out trade negotiations until the next President. I think a lot of countries may do the same. Just ignore Turd and wait until an Adult is elected president and not deal with the moron.

Look, the organge turd likes to take credit for the economy and the Dow and job creation etc etc. He thinks he represents the people of this country honorably. I do not wish bad on anyone and do want the economy to be strong - but I am sick of him taking credit for the good numbers. He should take credit for the bad numbers as well.

Reply #22 posted 06/08/19 8:12pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

DiminutiveRocker said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

MAGA!!!!!

Aww let’s not go there either. His adultery or looking for signs the economy is slowly. I love that the economy is strong despite his orange Turdness. Lets not wish bad on innocent people or the economy. I know that’s not what you meant by posting that but it just looks bad. Turd is not the economy or a true representation of the country in any way shape or form. Having said all that, the Turd administration is scare that China may politely wait out trade negotiations until the next President. I think a lot of countries may do the same. Just ignore Turd and wait until an Adult is elected president and not deal with the moron.

Look, the organge turd likes to take credit for the economy and the Dow and job creation etc etc. He thinks he represents the people of this country honorably. I do not wish bad on anyone and do want the economy to be strong - but I am sick of him taking credit for the good numbers. He should take credit for the bad numbers as well.

I get it. Turd and his supporters are shit. But I hate to go the same route because they do. I mean if we all go wallow in the shit then what’s the difference?

They want to drag us to their level. We see the right wing trolls here do it. It’s a game to them. Think how gross it would be if we all turned into Onlys
lol
Reply #23 posted 06/10/19 5:52am

DiminutiveRock
er

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

I get it. Turd and his supporters are shit. But I hate to go the same route because they do. I mean if we all go wallow in the shit then what’s the difference? They want to drag us to their level. We see the right wing trolls here do it. It’s a game to them. Think how gross it would be if we all turned into Onlys lol

"Our economy is the best it's ever been"

Only 75,000 jobs were created last month and there are revised numbers that job creaton in previous months were inflated. Don't you get it? Trump is making America great again neutral

I am not stooping to anyone else's level by pointing out facts that refute the orange lies.

Reply #24 posted 06/10/19 6:45am

RodeoSchro

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

I get it. Turd and his supporters are shit. But I hate to go the same route because they do. I mean if we all go wallow in the shit then what’s the difference? They want to drag us to their level. We see the right wing trolls here do it. It’s a game to them. Think how gross it would be if we all turned into Onlys lol

Y'all stay classy.

I'm going to continuously refer to unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump as what he is - an unrepentant serial adulterer.

That won't change any radical right-wing Republican's mind and get them to vote for a Democratic candidate.

But if self-professed Republican Christians have any moral center at all, those Republicans of faith will have to examine their belief system and determine where it ranks in their soul. Is their faith more important that tax cuts, or not?

Yes, I know - a whole lot of "Christians" will say that it's OK to look the other way when it comes to sinning, as long as you believe in the benefits said sinner is going to deliver to you. (I believe Satan makes that exact same argument.)

But some actual Christians will realize that putting their faith in a man who knowingly breaks the Ten Commandments and then brags about it is a very, very dangerous thing to do.

While those Christians might not vote for a Democrat, if they don't vote for unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump then that is just fine. As we saw in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, it doesn't take a whole lot of people staying home to swing a presidential election.

P&R's Palladin
Reply #25 posted 06/10/19 7:09am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

RodeoSchro said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

DiminutiveRocker said:

Y'all stay classy.

I'm going to continuously refer to unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump as what he is - an unrepentant serial adulterer.

That won't change any radical right-wing Republican's mind and get them to vote for a Democratic candidate.

But if self-professed Republican Christians have any moral center at all, those Republicans of faith will have to examine their belief system and determine where it ranks in their soul. Is their faith more important that tax cuts, or not?

Yes, I know - a whole lot of "Christians" will say that it's OK to look the other way when it comes to sinning, as long as you believe in the benefits said sinner is going to deliver to you. (I believe Satan makes that exact same argument.)

But some actual Christians will realize that putting their faith in a man who knowingly breaks the Ten Commandments and then brags about it is a very, very dangerous thing to do.

While those Christians might not vote for a Democrat, if they don't vote for unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump then that is just fine. As we saw in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, it doesn't take a whole lot of people staying home to swing a presidential election.

For me it has nothing to do with being classy. It's about the difference between policy/crimes vs your own personal morality. For me personally, it would be hypocritical if I jumped on a bandwagon for political gain or base smears.
Adultery is one thing I could give a fuck about, whereas campaign finance violations and cover ups associated with that matter I think are important. There is a huge difference. If it's simply about adultery, that's pearl-clutching that I find ridiculous.
[Edited 6/10/19 7:10am]
Reply #26 posted 06/10/19 7:40am

13cjk13

RodeoSchro said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Prove it.

HER EMAILS!!!!! bawl bawl bawl

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
Reply #27 posted 06/10/19 8:04am

RodeoSchro

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

RodeoSchro said:

Y'all stay classy.

For me it has nothing to do with being classy. It's about the difference between policy/crimes vs your own personal morality. For me personally, it would be hypocritical if I jumped on a bandwagon for political gain or base smears. Adultery is one thing I could give a fuck about, whereas campaign finance violations and cover ups associated with that matter I think are important. There is a huge difference. If it's simply about adultery, that's pearl-clutching that I find ridiculous. [Edited 6/10/19 7:10am]

Then you aren't the target audience for the description of unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump's description as an unrepentant serial adulterer.

Think about it this way: who could be affected by such a description?

Democrats? Nope, they aren't going to vote for unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump no matter what.

Radical right-wing Republicans? Nope, they have already sold their soul and are committed to subjugating the Ten Commandments to their beloved tax cut.

Republicans of faith? The ones who are upset by unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump's serial adultery but think he should get an unlimited number of "mulligans", well...see above.

But those truly faithful Republicans, who put God and the Ten Commandments first? Some of them will realize what they did in 2016 when they supported an unrepentant serial adulterer. And some of those people will decided they just can't do it again. So they won't vote for unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump.

They'll either write in another name (Mike Pence, probably) or they won't vote at all.

So you don't need to worry about this; just understand where it will lead. It can do no harm to the Democrats - none. But it could help just enough to make a victory possible.

P&R's Palladin
Reply #28 posted 06/10/19 8:10am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

RodeoSchro said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

RodeoSchro said:

Y'all stay classy.

For me it has nothing to do with being classy. It's about the difference between policy/crimes vs your own personal morality. For me personally, it would be hypocritical if I jumped on a bandwagon for political gain or base smears. Adultery is one thing I could give a fuck about, whereas campaign finance violations and cover ups associated with that matter I think are important. There is a huge difference. If it's simply about adultery, that's pearl-clutching that I find ridiculous. [Edited 6/10/19 7:10am]

Then you aren't the target audience for the description of unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump's description as an unrepentant serial adulterer.

Democrats? Nope, they aren't going to vote for unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump no matter what.

Radical right-wing Republicans? Nope, they have already sold their soul and are committed to subjugating the Ten Commandments to their beloved tax cut.

Republicans of faith? The ones who are upset by unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump's serial adultery but think he should get an unlimited number of "mulligans", well...see above.

But those truly faithful Republicans, who put God and the Ten Commandments first? Some of them will realize what they did in 2016 when they supported an unrepentant serial adulterer. And some of those people will decided they just can't do it again. So they won't vote for unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump.

They'll either write in another name (Mike Pence, probably) or they won't vote at all.

So you don't need to worry about this; just understand where it will lead. It can do no harm to the Democrats - none. But it could help just enough to make a victory possible.

I guess.
But finish this sentence

The Republican party today is_____

i Dont even know what anymore. Everything they stood for since Reagan has flipped.

I can think of the ”smaller government/less regulations” tag and still fits, but everything else has changed. Certainly the so-called ”m(oral) values”
Reply #29 posted 06/10/19 8:26am

guitarslinger4

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

RodeoSchro said:

I guess. But finish this sentence The Republican party today is______________ i Dont even know what anymore. Everything they stood for since Reagan has flipped. I can think of the ”smaller government/less regulations” tag and still fits, but everything else has changed. Certainly the so-called ”m(oral) values”

I think the Republican party now is what it's been since the 80's but more partisan and more up front about what they REALLY are. The Dems are still trying to act like they're the good guys, and in some ways they are, but there are some authoritarian values present that the brass doesn't seem to acknowledge.

Page 1 of 9 123456789>
Reply   New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > NEW #MAGA THREAD!! Is Trump Going to PRISON?!?