independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 9th Dec 2019 2:10am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Trump UK Visit
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

maplenpg

Trump UK Visit

Us Brits know how to protest. Bring it on tomorrow. Baby blimp will be flying, there is a cardboard wall being built and knocked down. Trump on the toilet. etc... etc...Pics tomorrow when protests happen. We'll stand up to Trump.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/trump-uk-visit-protest-rally-london-coach-whitehall-portsmouth-queen-milkshake-a8935721.html

And I don't know if this is real or photoshopped, but if it's real I do hope Donald sees it from his plane!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/...d-16244034

We are all okay, as long as "we" are the ones living on top of the empire of eternal war. - Jaawwnn
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 06/02/19 1:43pm

poppys

‘Milkshakes against Trump’ and giant cardboard wall to greet US president in one of UK’s biggest-ever demonstrations

Y'all go Brits!!

politics: the art or science of government.
Reply #2 posted 06/02/19 2:10pm

DiminutiveRock
er

maplenpg said:

Us Brits know how to protest. Bring it on tomorrow. Baby blimp will be flying, there is a cardboard wall being built and knocked down. Trump on the toilet. etc... etc...Pics tomorrow when protests happen. We'll stand up to Trump.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/trump-uk-visit-protest-rally-london-coach-whitehall-portsmouth-queen-milkshake-a8935721.html

And I don't know if this is real or photoshopped, but if it's real I do hope Donald sees it from his plane!

https://www.mirror.co.uk/...d-16244034

clapping clapping clapping clapping

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
Reply #3 posted 06/02/19 2:17pm

PennyPurple

This trip is going to be very interesting. Sorry you have to deal with the idiot.

lol

Reply #4 posted 06/02/19 2:18pm

OnlyNDaUsa

Stay Classy UK

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
Reply #5 posted 06/02/19 2:22pm

DiminutiveRock
er

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
Reply #6 posted 06/02/19 2:36pm

poppys

hah! balloons

Reply #7 posted 06/02/19 3:14pm

13cjk13

Grab him by the pussy, UK. Fuck 45 to hell.

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
Reply #8 posted 06/03/19 2:37am

BombSquad

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Stay Classy UK

worthless fat fuck criminal traitor gets the very classy handling and the same respect he gives to others. and if rotten whiney little bitch and his dumb slut cum dumpster can't handle it again, all the better!

[Edited 6/3/19 3:51am]

Ideally speaking, the President of the United States and the dumbest person in the country would be two different people. Oh well.... money can't fix stupid
Reply #9 posted 06/03/19 3:35am

SuperFurryAnim
al

13cjk13 said:

Grab the liberals by the man bun.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
Reply #10 posted 06/03/19 5:38am

maplenpg

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Stay Classy UK

We (the monarchy and government) are welcoming him on a state visit, yet he can't resist acting like the big baby he is. Before his plane touched down, he tweeted the following about our mayor:

Sadiq Khan, who by all accounts has done a terrible job as Mayor of London, has been foolishly “nasty” to the visiting President of the United States, by far the most important ally of the United Kingdom. "He is a stone cold loser who should focus on crime in London, not me...

Kahn reminds me very much of our very dumb and incompetent Mayor of NYC, de Blasio, who has also done a terrible job - only half his height.

"In any event, I look forward to being a great friend to the United Kingdom, and am looking very much forward to my visit. Landing now!

He is the President of America, he acts like a sulky brat when anyone criticises him, and you want us to stay classy!

To add: He hasn't stayed off Twitter since landing. Now his focus now is what TV we have here. Just focus on your job Donald. Shouldn't be any need for you to be watching telly. You have more important business.

Oh and yes, Shit for brains couldn't spell Khan the same within 30 seconds of typing the two tweets.

We are all okay, as long as "we" are the ones living on top of the empire of eternal war. - Jaawwnn
Reply #11 posted 06/03/19 5:40am

PennyPurple

Yeah, this is going to go well............idiot just can't stop.

maplenpg said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Stay Classy UK

We (the monarchy and government) are welcoming him on a state visit, yet he can't resist acting like the big baby he is. Before his plane touched down, he tweeted the following about our mayor:

Sadiq Khan, who by all accounts has done a terrible job as Mayor of London, has been foolishly “nasty” to the visiting President of the United States, by far the most important ally of the United Kingdom. "He is a stone cold loser who should focus on crime in London, not me...

Kahn reminds me very much of our very dumb and incompetent Mayor of NYC, de Blasio, who has also done a terrible job - only half his height.

"In any event, I look forward to being a great friend to the United Kingdom, and am looking very much forward to my visit. Landing now!

He is the President of America, he acts like a sulky brat when anyone criticises him, and you want us to stay classy!

To add: He hasn't stayed off Twitter since landing. Now his focus now is what TV we have here. Just focus on your job Donald. Shouldn't be any need for you to be watching telly. You have more important business.

Oh and yes, Shit for brains couldn't spell Khan the same within 30 seconds of typing the two tweets.

Reply #12 posted 06/03/19 5:42am

maplenpg

Corbyn's response was spot on:

Tomorrow's protest against Donald Trump's state visit is an opportunity to stand in solidarity with those he has attcked in America, around the world, and in our own country - including, just this morning, @sadiqkhan

On another sidenote. I watched a segment on the news about how Trump likes to break protocol as it gets him headlines. Wonder what protocol he'll break this time (if he hasn't already)?

Reply #13 posted 06/03/19 5:50am

maplenpg

PennyPurple said:

Yeah, this is going to go well............idiot just can't stop.

Nope. It's interesting that Amnesty International's five banners all discuss resistance, the very thing which Trump hates. They are outside the US embassy. From Amnesty's press release:

The five brightly-coloured, 20-metre-long banners - saying “Resist sexism”, “Resist racism”, “Resist hate”, “Resist cruelty” and “Resist Trump” - were displayed on Vauxhall Bridge directly facing the central London embassy this morning.

Reply #14 posted 06/03/19 6:40am

BombSquad

maplenpg said:

he haz the best werds

Ideally speaking, the President of the United States and the dumbest person in the country would be two different people. Oh well.... money can't fix stupid
Reply #15 posted 06/03/19 6:43am

13cjk13

SuperFurryAnimal said:

13cjk13 said:

Grab the liberals by the man bun.

I know you are but what am I.

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
Reply #16 posted 06/03/19 6:58am

2elijah

poppys said:

‘Milkshakes against Trump’ and giant cardboard wall to greet US president in one of UK’s biggest-ever demonstrations

Y'all go Brits!!

LMAO!!
Reply #17 posted 06/03/19 7:01am

2elijah

DiminutiveRocker said:

Hilarious. clapping Thank goodness the protesters there are not sheep or clueless puppets, like the delusional trump supporters who voted for him.

Watch trump lie and say he was well received by the U.K. Lol.
Reply #18 posted 06/03/19 7:09am

2elijah

maplenpg said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Stay Classy UK

He really thinks he deserves respect? falloff The manbaby will be tweet-whining the whole trip. What sane person would think this guy is normal?? What a freaking embarrassment. America hit a new low with this guy. His legacy will be the manbaby president with the big baby float in diapers pic.
Reply #19 posted 06/03/19 7:16am

Empress

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Stay Classy UK

Why should they? The piece of shit visiting their country doesn't have one ounce of class.

Reply #20 posted 06/03/19 7:29am

maplenpg

2elijah said:

maplenpg said:

He really thinks he deserves respect? falloff The manbaby will be tweet-whining the whole trip. What sane person would think this guy is normal?? What a freaking embarrassment. America hit a new low with this guy. His legacy will be the manbaby president with the big baby float in diapers pic.

He'll be treated absolutely fabulously by his hosts. The banquet tonight will be complete pomp and ceremony, it'll probably cost way more than I'll earn in my life. The commoners (like me) who never hope to experience anything like his state banquet, and which is undoubtedly being paid for with our taxes, have a right to treat him how we want.

The baby blimp came out on his last visit. It'll be flown again tomorrow when the mass protest takes place.

Sadiq Khan's video to Trump is great. It may have been what started the tweet-whining. check it out here:

https://twitter.com/ELLEU...t-11733833

Reply #21 posted 06/03/19 7:36am

maplenpg

BombSquad said:

maplenpg said:

he haz the best werds

Trump is a linguist's dream lol

Reply #22 posted 06/03/19 9:27am

jjhunsecker

Empress said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Stay Classy UK

Why should they? The piece of shit visiting their country doesn't have one ounce of class.

Trump is at rallies using obscenities and ethnic slurs- and he tells the UK to "stay classy " ?? Now THAT is some funny shit !
Reply #23 posted 06/03/19 5:50pm

OnlyNDaUsa

jjhunsecker said:

Empress said:

Trump is at rallies using obscenities and ethnic slurs- and he tells the UK to "stay classy " ?? Now THAT is some funny shit !

oh so he did it too?

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
Reply #24 posted 06/03/19 11:29pm

BombSquad

Reply #25 posted 06/03/19 11:32pm

BombSquad

haha, the whiney little sissy bitch who's still losing to a dead guy.... BOOOH!!

thank you Led By Donkeys, troll that worthless slimey piece of shit to death LOL

donkey-0.png?width=668

https://www.indy100.com/a...in-8942236

[Edited 6/3/19 23:36pm]

Reply #26 posted 06/04/19 3:28am

maplenpg

BombSquad said:

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Reply #27 posted 06/04/19 3:37am

maplenpg

pEzsYaRnTaaFs3gh8Yuv_Trump%20toilet.jpgO7GYnnXmSmunWKRRNYpA_Trump%20toilet%203.jpg

[Edited 6/4/19 3:39am]

Reply #28 posted 06/04/19 5:14am

poppys

HAHAHAHHAAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Visuals

Reply #29 posted 06/04/19 5:32am

benni

I have to give it to the people across the lake, those Londeners really know how to protest! clapping clapping clapping

Page 1 of 3 123>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Trump UK Visit