independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Sat 17th Aug 2019 10:16pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Pelosi is trying to overthrow Trump and take over America
« Previous topic  Next topic »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

SuperFurryAnim
al

Pelosi is trying to overthrow Trump and take over America

A coup d'état is underway. If they try to remove Trump.. red hats will view is as a coup d'état and revolt against Pelosi and those like CNN who are part of the coup.

https://youtu.be/X_pWxaWWhg4

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 05/28/19 4:54am

BombSquad

remove that corrupt criminal rotten piece of shit wannabe-Hilter rapist asshole?
yessss!

one could only wish!!! ...sigh, won't happen though except in the dumbed down brains of paranoid Fox bots LOL

democrats are simply not brave enough to do what has to be done.

and all while the forefathers are turning in their graves screaming:

"CAN YOU ASSHOLES FUCKING READ???
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government...

We also made sure you have them guns plenty! So why are you fucks too lazy to use them against that fat orange fuck?"

[Edited 5/28/19 5:13am]

Ideally speaking, the President of the United States and the dumbest person in the country would be two different people. Oh well.... money can't fix stupid
Reply #2 posted 05/28/19 6:06am

PennyPurple

lol Are you sure you even watch the news? Pelosi is the only thing that's stopping an impeachment from happening.

If an impeachment even happens, there is not going to be a revolt. LMAO

Reply #3 posted 05/28/19 6:48am

RodeoSchro

SuperFurryAnimal said:

A coup d'état is underway. If they try to remove Trump.. red hats will view is as a coup d'état and revolt against Pelosi and those like CNN who are part of the coup.

And I, for one, hope she is successful!

P. S.: As we all know, when the poop goes down I have dibs on that fat fuck Alex Jones.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
Reply #4 posted 05/28/19 7:53am

SuperFurryAnim
al

PennyPurple said:

lol Are you sure you even watch the news? Pelosi is the only thing that's stopping an impeachment from happening.

A coup d'état is underway. Pelosi knows legally she has no impeachable offense on Donald Trump.

Reply #5 posted 05/28/19 7:54am

SuperFurryAnim
al

RodeoSchro said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

P. S.: As we all know, when the poop goes down I have dibs on that fat fuck Alex Jones.

That would be a mistake on your part.

Reply #6 posted 05/28/19 8:29am

13cjk13

LOCK HIM UP.

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
Reply #7 posted 05/28/19 8:41am

RodeoSchro

SuperFurryAnimal said:

RodeoSchro said:

That would be a mistake on your part.

Hoping she is successful, or defending America from that fat fuck Alex Jones?

P&R's Palladin
Reply #8 posted 05/28/19 9:03am

jjhunsecker

PennyPurple said:

Please don't bring actual facts into this conversation... it'll confuse the paranoiacs
Reply #9 posted 05/28/19 9:04am

BombSquad

SuperFurryAnimal said:

PennyPurple said:

A coup d'état is underway. Pelosi knows legally she has no impeachable offense on Donald Trump.

there was no impeachable offense on the side of the British goverment in 1776

fuck impeachment

[Not wise to post that snip - luv4u]

Ideally speaking, the President of the United States and the dumbest person in the country would be two different people. Oh well.... money can't fix stupid
Reply #10 posted 05/28/19 9:31am

RodeoSchro

jjhunsecker said:

PennyPurple said:

Please don't bring actual facts into this conversation... it'll confuse the paranoiacs

I predict that if there was even the hint of revolt, Ted Nugent would poop and pee his pants again.

P&R's Palladin
Reply #11 posted 05/28/19 10:34am

PennyPurple

RodeoSchro said:

I predict that if there was even the hint of revolt, Ted Nugent would poop and pee his pants again.

lol lol

Reply #12 posted 05/28/19 3:47pm

2freaky4church

Let's hope.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #13 posted 05/28/19 3:50pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

2freaky4church1 said:

Let's hope.

https://youtu.be/SLgy1taMLiU

Reply #14 posted 05/28/19 3:51pm

2freaky4church

Let's hope.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #15 posted 05/28/19 3:54pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

2freaky4church1 said:

Let's hope.

Reply #16 posted 05/28/19 3:55pm

RodeoSchro

SuperFurryAnimal said:

2freaky4church1 said:

Let's hope.

I only got 4 seconds into it so you'll have to tell me how much time they dedicated to unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump's numerous extramarital affairs.

TIA!

P&R's Palladin
Reply #17 posted 05/28/19 4:00pm

DiminutiveRock
er

PennyPurple said:

god only knows what fake news websites he gets his info from - when I saw this thread title I spit

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
Reply #18 posted 05/28/19 4:01pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

Lol, she is the one telling dems not impeach
Reply #19 posted 05/28/19 4:04pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

PennyPurple said:

Exactly.
I’m not sure if this thread is just for kicks or if he only watches Fox News
Reply #20 posted 05/28/19 4:06pm

DiminutiveRock
er

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

PennyPurple said:

Exactly. I’m not sure if this thread is just for kicks or if he only watches Fox News

I'd bet the farm on that lol

"'Were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter.'' - Thomas Jefferson
Reply #21 posted 05/28/19 4:07pm

RodeoSchro

DiminutiveRocker said:

PennyPurple said:

god only knows what fake news websites he gets his info from - when I saw this thread title I spit

The video he linked was posted on youTube 6 weeks ago and has racked up an impressive 107 views (not sure if my 4-second visit counted, LOL).

I'm guessing he got it from the Facebook page of the YouTube account holder, which is a (I assume) troll/parody account called "American Patriots for God and Country".

One of the oldest rules in trolling is Hide Your Sources but it's pretty much impossible to do these days.

P&R's Palladin
Reply #22 posted 05/28/19 4:46pm

RodeoSchro

I post this with all respect and sympathy because apparently this fellow's mother passed away two days ago, but here is his story in his own words, for you to make up your mind as to what kind of source this dude is:

https://www.usamericanpat...com/about/

After months of false accusations and being stalked on Facebook by his former employer, former co-workers, Antifa, Muslims and other leftist operatives, in June 2017, Steven J. Baldassari, founder of American Patriots Apparel and American Patriots for God and Country was fired from his corporate America back-office banking job of six years. The unwell left made up fake news stories about Steve. They played to their delusions pretending that the truth he was speaking in public squares and posting on social media was hateful. In other words, the truth triggered them.

The left’s way of coping with any potential guilt or wrongdoing on their part from sabotaging Steve’s life and career was to say that they had “tried to warn him” to do as he was told on multiple occasions. They wanted him to be compliant, to be submissive to their will and above all else, they wanted Steve to be silent and not speak the truth about anything they supported that was wrong or about anything in general that they deemed offensive.

As if it isn’t bad enough that the wicked left seeks to discriminatorily silence right-wing workers like Steve inside of work hours while letting the left leaning employees say and do whatever they wish, they took it a step further and were trying to silence Patriot Steve Baldassari outside of work hours on his own time.

Steve refused and continued to stand for the truth. Mr. Baldassari is a firm believer that “silence is consent and silence where life and liberty is at stake, where by a timely protest we could stay the destroyer’s hand, and do not do so, is as criminal as giving actual aid to the oppressor, for it answers his or her purpose.” That is something you would think everyone, even on the left would agree with considering the aforementioned quote stems from Ernestine Rose (a pioneering women’s rights advocate of the 1800’s). But no…

…Instead, Steve’s former employer allied with the Massachusetts Government (more specifically the Department of Unemployment Assistance), to deny him unemployment benefits. The reasons they listed for doing so were “Social Media” and “Social Networking”. In other words, they didn’t approve of what Steve Baldassari says on Social Media or who he was networking with.

As a result of the evil left’s forced financial troubles, Steve was forced to sell everything he owned and move from Massachusetts to Florida (with only one car load of belongs that he had left) where the cost of living was more affordable. Steve struggled continuously to find work and struggles to this day.

It’s become quite apparent that Baldassari has been blacklisted by Corporate America because of his conservative beliefs and he believes with all of his heart that is why he can’t find work despite having applied to hundreds of jobs over the past couple of years, even jobs outside of corporate. Tired of spinning his wheels and being held down by the politically motivated left, Steve decided to take matters into his own hands.

[Edited 5/28/19 16:46pm]

P&R's Palladin
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Pelosi is trying to overthrow Trump and take over America