independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Thu 5th Dec 2019 11:31am
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Can Trump become a holy Reagan-esque right wing Messiah?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 5 of 7 <1234567>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #120 posted 06/12/19 10:29am

OnlyNDaUsa

2freaky4church1 said:

I doubt Only even knows what Obama did as President.

mostly he failed and help cover for Hillary... but wait going personal like this is not keeping "it friendly."

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #121 posted 06/12/19 10:33am

2freaky4church

See.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #122 posted 06/12/19 1:30pm

Purplemoon6

2freaky4church1 said:

Reagan was a piece of shit.

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

[Edited 6/12/19 13:31pm]

Reply #123 posted 06/12/19 2:54pm

jjhunsecker

2freaky4church1 said:

See.

He probably hated Obama before he even knew who he was
Reply #124 posted 06/12/19 3:12pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

jjhunsecker said:

2freaky4church1 said:

See.

His partisan heroes tell him what to think.
Reply #125 posted 06/12/19 4:15pm

benni

No, he cannot. He has admitted that he would take stolen information from Russia and not contact the FBI. He sees nothing wrong with it.

https://abcnews.go.com/Po...d=63669304

Reply #126 posted 06/13/19 7:04am

jjhunsecker

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

jjhunsecker said:

I can guarantee he can not give five reasons why he hates Obama so much, five things Obama did so badly to earn this obsessive disdain.
Reply #127 posted 06/13/19 8:22am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

jjhunsecker said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

I can guarantee he can not give five reasons why he hates Obama so much, five things Obama did so badly to earn this obsessive disdain.

Ohhh he’ll pull something out of his ass. You KNOW he will. lol
Reply #128 posted 06/13/19 8:23am

OnlyNDaUsa

jjhunsecker said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

i do not hate obama...

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
Reply #129 posted 06/13/19 9:43am

2freaky4church

You are all nuts.

Reply #130 posted 06/13/19 10:42am

jjhunsecker

lol lol lol
[Edited 6/13/19 10:43am]
Reply #131 posted 06/14/19 12:14am

BombSquad

benni said:

No, he cannot. He has admitted that he would take stolen information from Russia and not contact the FBI. He sees nothing wrong with it.

fucking traitor has a big FOR SALE written on his dumb forehead. this piece of shit is UNREAL

Ideally speaking, the President of the United States and the dumbest person in the country would be two different people. Oh well.... money can't fix stupid
Reply #132 posted 06/14/19 5:18am

poppys

BombSquad said:

benni said:

fucking traitor has a big FOR SALE written on his dumb forehead. this piece of shit is UNREAL

He not only says he would do it, he says he will do it - who wouldn't, and there's nothing wrong with it. Really?

This is the biggest story of this week. He set the table for his own future collusion.

politics: the art or science of government.
Reply #133 posted 06/14/19 1:30pm

jjhunsecker

I guess the Trump acolytes are waiting for their talking points to know how to spin THIS
Reply #134 posted 06/14/19 1:41pm

DiminutiveRock
er

jjhunsecker said:

I guess the Trump acolytes are waiting for their talking points to know how to spin THIS

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
Reply #135 posted 06/14/19 6:08pm

poppys

jjhunsecker said:

And he walked it back today. Now he says he needs to look at it first, but then he'll turn it over to the FBI.

Guess his personal attorney general told him he basically stated on camera he intended to do something illegal.

Reply #136 posted 06/15/19 7:26am

benni

poppys said:

BombSquad said:

He not only says he would do it, he says he will do it - who wouldn't, and there's nothing wrong with it. Really?

This is the biggest story of this week. He set the table for his own future collusion.

Reply #137 posted 06/15/19 8:46am

poppys

^^ falloff It's so wrong, it's actually funny. Our current POTUS loves nothing more than breaking laws and bragging about it.

Reply #138 posted 06/15/19 9:47am

2freaky4church

I believe Trump was just talking shit on abc.

Reply #139 posted 06/15/19 10:06am

poppys

2freaky4church1 said:

Interesting you said believe.

[Edited 6/15/19 10:10am]

Reply #140 posted 06/15/19 10:34am

jjhunsecker

poppys said:

2freaky4church1 said:

Interesting you said believe.

[Edited 6/15/19 10:10am]

I think he is discussing his actual philosophy, and he would do anything to win. He is a man with no scruples or values
Reply #141 posted 06/15/19 3:04pm

13cjk13

jjhunsecker said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

He doesn't hate Obama. He just thinks he is trash vomit, that's all.

"If we had had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so."
Reply #142 posted 06/15/19 4:13pm

jjhunsecker

13cjk13 said:

jjhunsecker said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said: I can guarantee he can not give five reasons why he hates Obama so much, five things Obama did so badly to earn this obsessive disdain.

And has callled Obama such names MANY TIMES...

this mofo must think we all have Alzheimer's or something, and have no memory beyond last Tuesday

Reply #143 posted 06/15/19 5:28pm

OnlyNDaUsa

13cjk13 said:

jjhunsecker said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said: I can guarantee he can not give five reasons why he hates Obama so much, five things Obama did so badly to earn this obsessive disdain.

you missed that was in response to the same kind of name calling from the other side...

Reply #144 posted 06/15/19 5:28pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

jjhunsecker said:

13cjk13 said:

jjhunsecker said:

this mofo must think we all have Alzheimer's or something, and have no memory beyond last Tuesday

Have you seen his new signature? He thinks he’s Mother Teresa’s holier sister.
lol

Like the opposite of everything he’s spewed over the years.
Reply #145 posted 06/15/19 5:33pm

OnlyNDaUsa

jjhunsecker said:

13cjk13 said:

yeah i called him names. I was playing the game many played against bush and do now abut trump... but i do not hate him... i dispiced his idology and self centered policies but that is not the same as hating him.

Do you hate trump?

Reply #146 posted 06/15/19 5:41pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

OnlyNDaUsa said:

jjhunsecker said:

13cjk13 said:

yeah i called him names. I was playing the game many played against bush and do now abut trump... but i do not hate him... i dispiced his idology and self centered policies but that is not the same as hating him.

Do you hate trump?

Your whole persona is a game
Reply #147 posted 06/15/19 5:41pm

OnlyNDaUsa

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

jjhunsecker said:

Have you seen his new signature? He thinks he’s Mother Teresa’s holier sister. lol Like the opposite of everything he’s spewed over the years.

why make up off topic lies? Show me where i have come out against speech or individual liberty?

I did say I thought Martin Bashir should be fired for calling for a woman to be used as a toilet. But that was because if what he said was done...it would be a crime.

and No my stance on abortion is not an example as in this case I see that at some point the fetus should be protected.

but I defy you to show I am opposed to liberty and freedom to do things just because I do not like them.

Reply #148 posted 06/15/19 5:44pm

OnlyNDaUsa

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Do you hate trump?

again why make up such things? do you live in such a bubble. do you have such a narrow minded world view that anyone that doesn't agree with you enough they must be fake?

Reply #149 posted 06/15/19 5:47pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

OnlyNDaUsa said:

Do you hate trump?

again why make up such things? do you live in such a bubble. do you have such a narrow minded world view that anyone that doesn't agree with you enough they must be fake?

And. Ow you think you’re Trump twisting reality
Page 5 of 7 <1234567>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Can Trump become a holy Reagan-esque right wing Messiah?