independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 15th Nov 2019 2:53pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > “If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran,”
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 4 1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

“If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran,”

Piece of shit President Turd.

Will someone take his phone away his phone and tale away jis twitter account please.

If there is a major terrorist attack on the US, Turd will be the person to blame.
[Edited 5/19/19 19:37pm]
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 05/19/19 10:24pm

TweetyV6

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Piece of shit President Turd. Will someone take his phone away his phone and tale away jis twitter account please. If there is a major terrorist attack on the US, Turd will be the person to blame. [Edited 5/19/19 19:37pm]

Selective "boohoo, look what he did"-outcry to whip up the sentiment.

"Full" text of the tweet:

If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran. Never threaten the United States again!

Context:

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A rocket was fired into the Iraqi capital Baghdad’s heavily-fortified Green Zone, which houses government buildings and foreign embassies, on Sunday but caused no casualties, the Iraqi military said

“A Katyusha rocket fell in the middle of the Green Zone without causing any losses,” the military said in a statement, adding it landed (near the Monument of the Unknown Soldier.

The monument lies in open ground) about half a kilometer (a third of a mile) north of the sprawling, riverside U.S. embassy compound.

“But, we take this incident very seriously,” the State Department official said. “We will hold Iran responsible if any such attacks are conducted by its proxy militia forces or elements of such forces, and will respond to Iran accordingly.”

Hours after the blast in Baghdad, Trump wrote on Twitter: “If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran. Never threaten the United States again!”

https://www.reuters.com/a...SKCN1SP0NL

The man of science has learned to believe in justification, not by faith, but by verification - Thomas Henry Huxley
Reply #2 posted 05/20/19 12:28am

BombSquad

ohh the US sissy fucks feel threatened LMFAO

but I can see why... evil evil Iran! they placed their country right in the middle of all this randomly located US troops. now they are so close, that of course poor American sissyfucks must be scared as hell!
two weeks ago Iran even moved their coast from a former 1000 kilometer distance closer to the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln and now they are only 100 kilometers away! what an agressive rogue state!

d4z1ytc1v5211.jpg

[Edited 5/20/19 0:38am]

Ideally speaking, the President of the United States and the dumbest person in the country would be two different people. Oh well.... money can't fix stupid
Reply #3 posted 05/20/19 1:49am

deebee

hmmm

"Not everything that is faced can be changed; but nothing can be changed until it is faced." - James Baldwin
Reply #4 posted 05/20/19 2:31am

BombSquad

^^ I demand a recount!

and whatsmore, this chart counted every vote (=country) equal. that is not fair!

we could do this like American clowns elect their president with some kinda electoral voting system or something. then Iran still could win this!

Ideally speaking, the President of the United States and the dumbest person in the country would be two different people. Oh well.... money can't fix stupid
Reply #5 posted 05/20/19 3:01am

benni

Let's not forget, Trump started all of this with Iran. He is the one that pulled out of the treaty first. His Man of War, Bolton, is doing everything he can to escalate the tension with Iran. Iran is the one that feels threatened by the United States, and rightly so.

Reply #6 posted 05/20/19 5:01am

hausofmoi7

I’ve come to realise that outrage is just a fun sport for most people.
If people really cared about the issues then they wouldn’t support them regardless of what anyone else thinks.

Also, Iran doesn’t “want to fight”
This type of language is reminiscent of victim blaming mentality.
Iran didn’t “ask for it”
The framing of this is really creepy but it is to be expected at this stage.

[Edited 5/20/19 5:10am]
“It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non- violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection” - Lesley Hazleton on the first Muslim, the prophet.
Reply #7 posted 05/20/19 5:31am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

hausofmoi7 said:

If people really cared about the issues then they wouldn’t support them regardless of what anyone else thinks.

Iran didn’t “ask for it”

A fun sport? The Iraq war was a fun sport? Death and economic collapse is always fun. Sure whatever you say.
Reply #8 posted 05/20/19 6:01am

hausofmoi7

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

hausofmoi7 said:

Iran didn’t “ask for it”

A fun sport? The Iraq war was a fun sport? Death and economic collapse is always fun. Sure whatever you say.

Yep.
Opposition to the Iraq war is always conveniently from a post-war perspective.
This also happens to be when it is a lucrative market to oppose war.
After a war is where book deals, talk shows and political careers are made.

Iraq was Vietnam for a new generation.
Many anti- Vietnam war activists went on to be Iraq war criminals.
Many Anti-Iraq war activists are now leading pro-Venezuela and Iran war mongers.

It’s a cycle and it’s a very lucrative one.

[Edited 5/20/19 6:13am]
“It means finding the very human narrative of a man navigating between idealism and pragmatism, faith and politics, non- violence, the pitfalls of acclaim as the perils of rejection” - Lesley Hazleton on the first Muslim, the prophet.
Reply #9 posted 05/20/19 6:12am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

hausofmoi7 said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

Yep.

Iraq war was Vietnam for a new generation.
Just because you oppose Iraq or Vietnam war doesn’t really say much.
Many Anti-Iraq war activists are now leading pro-Venezuela and Iran war mongers.

It’s a cycle and it’s a very lucrative one too.

[Edited 5/20/19 6:10am]

Opposition for the Iraq war before it even happened and all the way through. Stupidity at this level has to always be called out. Nothing sporty about it sport.
Reply #10 posted 05/20/19 6:23am

hausofmoi7

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

hausofmoi7 said:

Yep.

Iraq war was Vietnam for a new generation.
Just because you oppose Iraq or Vietnam war doesn’t really say much.

It’s a cycle and it’s a very lucrative one too.

[Edited 5/20/19 6:10am]

Opposition for the Iraq war before it even happened and all the way through. Stupidity at this level has to always be called out. Nothing sporty about it sport.

I’m not talking to you or about you.
Take a seat and chill out.
I don’t even know what your views were in the lead up to previous wars such as Vietnam or Iraq.
It’s not stupid, I just don’t know you, and honestly I have no desire to.
Stay on topic.

[Edited 5/20/19 6:42am]
Reply #11 posted 05/20/19 6:42am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

hausofmoi7 said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

I don’t even know what your views were in the lead up to previous wars such as Vietnam or Iraq.
It’s not stupid, I just don’t know you and have no desire to at all.

[Edited 5/20/19 6:35am]

Cool backpedaling but you were responding as if you were responding to the the thread
Reply #12 posted 05/20/19 6:55am

hausofmoi7

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

hausofmoi7 said:

It’s not stupid, I just don’t know you and have no desire to at all.

[Edited 5/20/19 6:35am]

Cool backpedaling but you were responding as if you were responding to the the thread

I did reply to the topic specifically.
I know about Iran , I just don’t know who you are, or what your views were about Iraq or Vietnam prior to the beginning of those respective wars..

Opposition to Vietnam and Iraq wars need to be shown in support for an anti-war agenda.
Instead opposition of the Vietnam and Iraq wars are worn like badges of honour by perspective war criminals and war mongers.

[Edited 5/20/19 7:12am]
Reply #13 posted 05/20/19 7:28am

RodeoSchro

Sadly, this is what you get when you have pussies like unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. "Cadet Bone Spurs" Trump and John "I confess I had no desire to die in a Southeast Asian rice paddy… I considered the war in Vietnam already lost" Bolton in places of power.

All we're missing is Theodore Anthony "I actually and I mean actually crapped and peed my pants when I became eligible to serve my country" Nugent involved and we'll have the Pussy Trifecta.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
Reply #14 posted 05/20/19 7:41am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

hausofmoi7 said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

I know about Iran , I just don’t know who you are, or what your views were about Iraq or Vietnam prior to the beginning of those respective wars..

Opposition to Vietnam and Iraq wars need to be shown in support for an anti-war agenda.
Instead opposition of the Vietnam and Iraq wars are worn like badges of honour by perspective war criminals and war mongers.

Oh ok you’re also marginalizing all those who were against another foolish war in Vietnam. Gotcha.
Reply #15 posted 05/20/19 7:59am

hausofmoi7

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

hausofmoi7 said:

Oh ok you’re also marginalizing all those who were against another foolish war in Vietnam. Gotcha.

Promoting Opposition to previous wars is a known tactic of war criminals and war mongers.
Opposition to future wars, not previous wars.

[Edited 5/20/19 8:09am]
Reply #16 posted 05/20/19 8:11am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

hausofmoi7 said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

I wasn’t talking to you.
But your over defensiveness is very odd.

Something you like to share?

[Edited 5/20/19 8:02am]

I'm tryin to get what your saying. Calling someone responding to your odd comments is now apparently defensive. Ok whatever.

So tell me what you mean? Apparently you’re responding to the ether.
Reply #17 posted 05/20/19 8:16am

2freaky4church

Direct threats are illegal under International Law. This is a major war crime. Impeach.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #18 posted 05/20/19 8:34am

RodeoSchro

2freaky4church1 said:

Direct threats are illegal under International Law. This is a major war crime. Impeach.

I'm no fan of Justin Amash but he says "impeach" too. So now we have a sitting Republican member of the House of Representatives on board with impeachment (a Freedom Caucus member or former member, no less).

Senator Mitt R-Money said Amash's statement was "courageous" which is about as close as he can come to saying he too thinks the House ought to impeach unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump.

I definitely think the House should impeach unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump. They should start drawing the impeachment articles immediately.

[Edited 5/20/19 8:35am]

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
Reply #19 posted 05/20/19 8:48am

2freaky4church

Rodeo, you gettin it. lol

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #20 posted 05/20/19 8:49am

hausofmoi7

RodeoSchro said:

2freaky4church1 said:

I'm no fan of Justin Amash but he says "impeach" too. So now we have a sitting Republican member of the House of Representatives on board with impeachment (a Freedom Caucus member or former member, no less).

Senator Mitt R-Money said Amash's statement was "courageous" which is about as close as he can come to saying he too thinks the House ought to impeach unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump.

I definitely think the House should impeach unrepentant serial adulterer Donald J. Trump. They should start drawing the impeachment articles immediately.

If you are a war criminal and a murderer, then I think it’s safe to say that “adulterer” becomes a redundant insult at that point.
Reply #21 posted 05/20/19 9:00am

hausofmoi7

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

hausofmoi7 said:

I wasn’t talking to you.
But your over defensiveness is very odd.

Something you like to share?

[Edited 5/20/19 8:02am]

I'm tryin to get what your saying. Calling someone responding to your odd comments is now apparently defensive. Ok whatever.

So tell me what you mean? Apparently you’re responding to the ether.

It’s a cycle and it’s a very lucrative one.
Reply #22 posted 05/20/19 1:59pm

IanRG

hausofmoi7 said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:
I'm tryin to get what your saying. Calling someone responding to your odd comments is now apparently defensive. Ok whatever. So tell me what you mean? Apparently you’re responding to the ether.
Many anti- Vietnam war activists went on to be Iraq war criminals. Many Anti-Iraq war activists are now leading pro-Venezuela and Iran war mongers. It’s a cycle and it’s a very lucrative one.

It's a claim and it's a very unsubstantiated one.

Who are these "Many" Anti-Iraq war activists who are now leading Iran war mongers? Name some people that directly profited from being anti the Iraq war after the event that are now seeking to go to war with Iran. I am not saying they don't exist but if you can do this then people will have an idea about what you are talking about.

[Edited 5/20/19 16:26pm]

Reply #23 posted 05/20/19 2:31pm

lust

hausofmoi7 said:

RodeoSchro said:

2freaky4church1 said:

If you are a war criminal and a murderer, then I think it’s safe to say that “adulterer” becomes a redundant insult at that point.

Tell that to his wife!
If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kinda pussy to drink it!
Reply #24 posted 05/21/19 5:46am

SuperFurryAnim
al

I wish they would made a MAGA Rambo movie as propaganda.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
Reply #25 posted 05/21/19 6:44am

hausofmoi7

IanRG said:

hausofmoi7 said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:
I'm tryin to get what your saying. Calling someone responding to your odd comments is now apparently defensive. Ok whatever. So tell me what you mean? Apparently you’re responding to the ether.

Many anti- Vietnam war activists went on to be Iraq war criminals. Many Anti-Iraq war activists are now leading pro-Venezuela and Iran war mongers. It’s a cycle and it’s a very lucrative one.

It's a claim and it's a very unsubstantiated one.

Who are these "Many" Anti-Iraq war activists who are now leading Iran war mongers? Name some people that directly profited from being anti the Iraq war after the event that are now seeking to go to war with Iran. I am not saying they don't exist but if you can do this then people will have an idea about what you are talking about.

[Edited 5/20/19 16:26pm]

I’m not the one that is projecting though.
I can’t answer questions that I didn’t even ask.

[Edited 5/21/19 6:46am]
Reply #26 posted 05/21/19 7:40am

BombSquad

that worthless piece of shit already layed out his plans years ago

Reply #27 posted 05/21/19 8:24am

hausofmoi7

BombSquad said:

that worthless piece of shit already layed out his plans years ago

Donald Trump like Rachel Maddow both built thier careers off being anti-Iraq war.
Both have used that clout and credibility to advocate for the wars that proceeded it.
Most people oppose war, so the only way to gain consensus for wars is to place people with anti-war credibility at the forefront of war mongering.

Both Donald Trump and Rachel Maddow claim that the world and America use to be a better place.
This is highly offensive.
America has never been great.
And Trump didn’t make America or the world a racist, bigoted and violent place.
Sure Trump is an asshole but his behaviour is only shocking to white middle class people who don’t experience society like the rest of us.
Trump is not an aberration, quit telling that lie.

[Edited 5/21/19 8:51am]
Reply #28 posted 05/21/19 8:52am

BombSquad

hausofmoi7 said:

Donald Trump like Rachel Maddow both built thier careers off being anti-Iraq war.

initially he was for the war

"Yeah, I guess so," Trump said in the fall of 2002 when asked by Stern if he supported an invasion. "You know, I wish the first time it was done correctly."

this is the only time he said somehting public on the war before it started

and after that he only opposed it caus it hurt his business

fat phoney fuck

Reply #29 posted 05/21/19 9:02am

hausofmoi7

BombSquad said:

hausofmoi7 said:

initially he was for the war

"Yeah, I guess so," Trump said in the fall of 2002 when asked by Stern if he supported an invasion. "You know, I wish the first time it was done correctly."

this is the only time he said somehting public on the war before it started

and after that he only opposed it caus it hurt his business

fat phoney fuck

Like Rachel Maddow, Trump built his whole political career off being anti-Iraq war.
His presidential campaign was built on being some kind of libertarian fiscal conservative who opposed war based on some budgeting cost analysis, not a human analysis.
Regardless of the reason he back-pedalled like Rachel Maddow.

Maddow is actually concerned because Trump doesn’t listen to John Bolton enough.
Maddow thinks Trump is too soft on Venezuela.
Seriously you can’t even make this up.
Rachel Maddow basically thinks Trump is not racist enough politically.
She wants him to drop more bombs to prove he is American.

[Edited 5/21/19 9:30am]
Page 1 of 4 1234>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > “If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran,”