independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Tue 23rd Jul 2019 7:17pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Christopher Hassan, not charged with terrorism, could get fucking bail?
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Author

Tweet     Share

2freaky4church

Christopher Hassan, not charged with terrorism, could get fucking bail?

Our lovely AG, William Barr signed off on this terrorist scum using the bail act loophole. Hassan was not charged with terrorism because, get this, he didn't kill anybody. But he could have. If you are charged with having drugs you are considered violent, even if you don't kill anybody. Hassan was the white nationalist who made a kill list on Nancy Pelosi, Obama and others. Why isn't this guy a terrorist? Crazy. Trump likes him, maybe that is why.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #1 posted 04/26/19 12:19pm

2elijah

2freaky4church1 said:

Our lovely AG, William Barr signed off on this terrorist scum using the bail act loophole. Hassan was not charged with terrorism because, get this, he didn't kill anybody. But he could have. If you are charged with having drugs you are considered violent, even if you don't kill anybody. Hassan was the white nationalist who made a kill list on Nancy Pelosi, Obama and others. Why isn't this guy a terrorist? Crazy. Trump likes him, maybe that is why.

Yeah, that is odd.
As an American you have a right to question/call your country out on its wrongs/injustices. That doesn’t make you un-American nor does anyone have a right to tell you to leave, because you have the courage to stand up against any injustice in this count
Reply #2 posted 04/26/19 5:45pm

KoolEaze

It´s Hasson, not Hassan.

" I´d rather be a stank ass hoe because I´m not stupid. Oh my goodness! I got more drugs! I´m always funny dude...I´m hilarious! Are we gonna smoke?"

http://kooleasehvac.com/
Reply #3 posted 04/27/19 12:18am

maplenpg

WOW...this is what his defender said eek (source):

Hasson's public defender Elizabeth Oyer told the court, "I fear that through the vivid imaginations and colorful writing of the prosecutors, the case has developed a profile that does not line up with the facts."
Oyer referenced President Donald Trump multiple times, comparing her client's racial slurs and targeting of Democrats and the media to similar views that the President has taken.
Oyer said the list of names Hasson had allegedly assembled didn't amount to a hit list but "looks like the sort of list that our commander in chief might have compiled while watching Fox News in the morning."
She added that while the racial slurs Hasson allegedly used in private writings were condemnable, they are now part of the "national vocabulary."
"Donald Trump uses similar epithets in his everyday language and tweets," Oyer said.

To be fair it seems that the judge was bound by the law and isn't too happy about his own decision:

Judge Charles Day agreed that the government had not met a standard for continued detention but said he still had "grave concerns" about Hasson's alleged actions, [...].

"He's got to have a whole lot of supervision," Day said. "Somebody who's got eyes and ears on him like nobody's business."
If you're going to refer to people as 'scum', at least have a reason to do so.
Reply #4 posted 04/27/19 1:56am

deebee

KoolEaze said:

It´s Hasson, not Hassan.

Hard not to suspect that, if it had been Hassan, the charge sheet might have been rather different.

"Not everything that is faced can be changed; but nothing can be changed until it is faced." - James Baldwin
Reply #5 posted 04/27/19 4:05am

Pokeno4Money

deebee said:

KoolEaze said:

It´s Hasson, not Hassan.

Hard not to suspect that, if it had been Hassan, the charge sheet might have been rather different.

[Snip - luv4u]

"Jussie Smollett wanted to become the Rosa Parks of Gay Black Men, but instead he became the Rosie Ruiz."

https://nypost.com/2019/0...a-is-long/
Reply #6 posted 04/27/19 6:14am

2freaky4church

WTF u talking about?

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #7 posted 04/27/19 7:07am

deebee

Pokeno4Money said:

deebee said:

[Snip - luv4u]

Which do you reckon would put more of a crimp in your day?

"Not everything that is faced can be changed; but nothing can be changed until it is faced." - James Baldwin
Reply #8 posted 04/27/19 7:27am

Pokeno4Money

deebee said:

Pokeno4Money said:

[Snip - luv4u]

[Snip - luv4u]

"Jussie Smollett wanted to become the Rosa Parks of Gay Black Men, but instead he became the Rosie Ruiz."

Reply #9 posted 04/27/19 1:58pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

Filed this one next to Smollett case. Folder: diversion tactics by the press dropped case.
What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
Reply #10 posted 04/27/19 2:16pm

poppys

Pokeno4Money said:

deebee said:

[Snip - luv4u]

Then why didn't you start one?

Reply #11 posted 04/27/19 2:50pm

Pokeno4Money

poppys said:

Pokeno4Money said:

[Snip - luv4u]

Then why didn't you start one?

I'm just a part-timer, but more importantly there's no value in doing so. Because it's nothing new these days. We are all aware it's been going on all the time, publicizing it only makes things worse. And too many people use stories of violence to demonize certain demographics, which is wrong.

Reply #12 posted 04/27/19 2:58pm

Pokeno4Money

2freaky4church1 said:

WTF u talking about?

[Snip - luv4u]

Reply #13 posted 04/27/19 3:06pm

poppys

^^ And yet, you seem to be the only orger here that doesn't get snipped for saying whitey. Why is that?

Reply #14 posted 04/28/19 2:43am

deebee

Pokeno4Money said:

deebee said:

[Snip - luv4u]

I don't know. You do appear rather piqued about threads that haven't been created, let alone those that have.

But, in any case, you miss my point: what we jointly suppose 'Hassan' would have been dealt - a harsher charge, but no pesky Org thread - does seem rather worse overall than the deal Hasson has walked away with, i.e. the more lenient charge sheet I mention, coupled with scorn from a handful Prince fans in a corner of the internet that you point to. Seems we'd do well to retain a sense of perspective.

Reply #15 posted 04/28/19 8:09am

Pokeno4Money

deebee said:

I don't know. You do appear rather piqued about threads that haven't been created, let alone those that have.

But, in any case, you miss my point: what we jointly suppose 'Hassan' would have been dealt - a harsher charge, but no pesky Org thread - does seem rather worse overall than the deal Hasson has walked away with, i.e. the more lenient charge sheet I mention, coupled with scorn from a handful Prince fans in a corner of the internet that you point to. Seems we'd do well to retain a sense of perspective.

[Snip - luv4u]

Reply #16 posted 04/28/19 8:27am

poppys

How is calling orgers out using the word whitey as a weapon not racebaiting? That is what you are doing in multiple threads. Those who do come here could actually discuss things much of the time before you started in again. You have put all the focus on division using a loaded word. It is against org rules to use racial slurs.

Reply #17 posted 04/28/19 9:15am

Pokeno4Money

poppys said:

How is calling orgers out using the word whitey as a weapon not racebaiting? That is what you are doing in multiple threads. Those who do come here could actually discuss things much of the time before you started in again. You have put all the focus on division using a loaded word. It is against org rules to use racial slurs.

sigh

In case somehow you haven't noticed, I have already voluntarily stopped using that word. Look at all of my posts today, I used the word "Caucasian" instead of the word that you somehow find offensive. Even though I have never, in my 9 years here, been told not to use the word.

Take it as a "victory" if you desire. Truth is, I'm doing it as a goodwill gesture and to show I am the better person, and also so you'll stop spamming the forum about it.

Happy?

Reply #18 posted 04/28/19 10:37am

poppys

^^ I'm so touched. You are amazing!

Hmm, guess it was selective reporting and somehow all my fault for not being you using that word, instead of me.

[Edited 4/28/19 11:37am]

Reply #19 posted 04/28/19 1:00pm

Pokeno4Money

poppys said:

Thanks, Darling. touched

Next time I'm in Nola I'll buy you a Beignet hug

Reply #20 posted 04/28/19 1:48pm

poppys

Pokeno4Money said:

poppys said:

Thanks, Darling. touched

Next time I'm in Nola I'll buy you a Beignet hug

No thanks, I've got other plans.

Reply #21 posted 04/28/19 3:57pm

Pokeno4Money

poppys said:
No thanks, I've got other plans.

I'm probably going there for Essence Festival in July too, but I understand how some folks like to avoid them with all the powdered sugar. Last time I got them there was literally like 2 inches of sugar at the bottom of the bag!

Reply #22 posted 04/29/19 5:29am

poppys

deebee said:

Pokeno4Money said:

Do I appear to be the type of person who would allow any story to affect my [Snip - luv4u]

nod One of the mods recently posted that there are about 20 orgers who participate in the org P&R regularly. Hardly a macrocosm.

Reply #23 posted 04/29/19 6:46am

SuperFurryAnim
al

poppys said:

deebee said:

nod One of the mods recently posted that there are about 20 orgers who participate in the org P&R regularly. Hardly a macrocosm.

P&R attracts radicals. People who want to leave America and build a Utopia somewhere in Mexico.

Reply #24 posted 04/29/19 6:50am

deebee

SuperFurryAnimal said:

poppys said:

P&R attracts radicals. People who want to leave America and build a Utopia somewhere in Mexico.

Ay, caramba, comrade! mexican

Reply #25 posted 04/29/19 7:53am

maplenpg

deebee said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Ay, caramba, comrade! mexican

If you're going to refer to people as 'scum', at least have a reason to do so.
Reply #26 posted 04/29/19 8:00am

RodeoSchro

2freaky4church1 said:

He isn't a terrorist under serial adulterer Donald J. Trump's administration because he is white.

End of story.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
Reply #27 posted 04/29/19 12:36pm

luv4u

poppys said:

It certainly is nod

If you see any, please report it or orgnote me. cool

Edmonton, AB - canada
Mod Goddess of the SNIP & BAN Making Moves - OF4S
Ohh purple joy oh purple bliss oh purple rapture!
REAL MUSIC by REAL MUSICIANS - Prince
"I kind of wish there was a reason for Prince to make the site crash more" ~~ Ben
Reply #28 posted 04/29/19 12:56pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

luv4u said:

poppys said:

It certainly is nod

If you see any, please report it or orgnote me. cool

It is a racial slur my question is would context matter?
Reply #29 posted 04/29/19 12:59pm

SuperFurryAnim
al

RodeoSchro said:

2freaky4church1 said:

He isn't a terrorist under serial adulterer Donald J. Trump's administration because he is white.

End of story.

It is an interesting ruling but sounds like they didn't have evidence enough to prove he was planning a terrorist attack.
Page 1 of 2 12>
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Christopher Hassan, not charged with terrorism, could get fucking bail?