independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Mon 9th Dec 2019 11:36pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Mueller Report Redux
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 9 of 21 « First<5678910111213>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #240 posted 04/25/19 2:00pm

poppys

DiminutiveRocker said:

poppys said:

Jefferson Beauregard tryin' to stay relevant. Like he ever was. Guess he wants to make up for saying no to orangetrash. For purely self-interested reasons of course.

Former AG Sessions calls for moving past Mueller report

AP...Sessions urged confidence in the system during a lecture at Amherst College, a private liberal arts school in western Massachusetts.

"The process was followed and a decision has now been rendered. I think it deserves respect," he said. "I think it's about time to accept the results and let's get on with the business of America."...

What business is he talking about exactly?

Please - he is a powerless freak. Who cares what he says? biggrin

I knew of him before Trump. He has power in his state, the wrong kind imo. Mobile, Alabama is only about a 2 hr drive from here.

There was a student protest of his speech at Amherst, good for them. I wonder how much $$ he gets on the circuit?

politics: the art or science of government.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #241 posted 04/26/19 8:39am

RodeoSchro

Are you ready for this? I hope so!

Fox News judge Andrew Napolitano published an op-ed AND released a video in which he emphatically states that not only did serial adulterer Donald J. Trump obstruct justice, serial adulterer Donald J. Trump obstructed justice several times.

Read this, and DEFINITELY watch the 1-minute 54-second video embedded in it. And remember - this comes from FOX NEWS:

https://www.wonkette.com/...l-sh-tbird

The Constitution prescribes treason, bribery or other high crimes and misdemeanors as the sole bases for impeachment. We know that obstruction of justice constitutes an impeachable offense under the "high crimes and misdemeanors" rubric because both presidents in the modern era who were subject to impeachment proceedings -- Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton -- were charged with obstructing justice.

Obstruction is a rare crime that is rarely completed. Stated differently, the obstructer need not succeed in order to be charged with obstruction. That's because the statute itself prohibits attempting to impede or interfere with any government proceeding for a corrupt or self-serving purpose.

Thus, if my neighbor tackles me on my way into a courthouse in order to impede a jury from hearing my testimony, and, though delayed, I still make it to the courthouse and testify, then the neighbor is guilty of obstruction because he attempted to impede the work of the jury that was waiting to hear me.

Mueller laid out at least a half-dozen crimes of obstruction committed by Trump -- from asking former Deputy National Security Adviser K.T. McFarland to write an untruthful letter about the reason for Flynn's chat with Kislyak, to asking Corey Lewandowski and then-former White House Counsel Don McGahn to fire Mueller and McGahn to lie about it, to firing Comey to impede the FBI's investigations, to dangling a pardon in front of Michael Cohen to stay silent, to ordering his aides to hide and delete records.

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
Reply #242 posted 04/26/19 9:16am

poppys

I don't think there is a question that the Mueller Report points to several cases of obstruction. Except from Trumpbots.

Fox News saying it is refreshing however. As was said upthread, Trump won't be there forever. And if he is charged after he leaves office - it will be a tough spin for Repubs.

Reply #243 posted 04/27/19 3:37am

midnightmover

benni said:

midnightmover said:

Mueller soundly rejected the key elements of the conspiracy theory that you guys have promoted, but yes, he technically didn't say there was no evidence. However, he did not present any evidence. There is still no evidence that has ever been put forward to back up this theory.

Many of the "bombshells" that you guys got so excited about have been firmly debunked in this report (something which you and your mental masters are ignoring). The fact is that after three years of this collusion hysteria and a MASSIVE investigation you got nothing to vindicate your conspiracy theory. Not a single person charged with collusion and no credible evidence ever put forward.

In fact some of the "evidence" put forward is actually evidence in the opposite direction, like the Trump Tower meeting where Trump Jr. met with a Russian lawyer who he falsely believed worked for the Russian government. If he really was working for Russia then he wouldn't have got conned into meeting with a fake, nor would they have set up the meeting on the internet (which the FBI could obviously monitor), and nor would so many Trump officials have attended since that makes it more likely that they would be caught.

But you can't reason with unreasonable people. Nor can you help people who are attached to an entire worldview that is out of line with reality, so I won't waste time trying to educate you. I'll just congratulate you for managing to do something that should be impossible; by promoting this hoax for so long you have actually given Donald Trump the moral high ground. That's quite an achievement. You have also made his chances of re-election much stronger.

If you had any intellectual integrity you would reflect on that.

Actually, he did present evidence:

Evidence of conspiracy or coordination is the legal term Mueller uses instead of “collusion.” On Page 9 of the report, Mueller writes that, “while the investigation identified numerous links between individuals with ties to the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign, the evidence was not sufficient to support criminal charges.”

So, there was evidence of conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russian government. However, there were two problems.

First, the evidence wasn’t sufficient to bring criminal charges because, as Mueller writes, “the investigation established that several individuals affiliated with the Trump Campaign lied to the Office, and to Congress, about their interactions with Russian-affiliated individuals and related matters. Those lies materially impaired the investigation of Russian interference” (Page 9).

So, according to Mueller, there was evidence, and there’d be more evidence if several Trump campaign officials weren’t liars and perjurers who concealed their conspiring with Russian intelligence officers. That sounds bad. But it doesn’t stop there. There was a second problem.

On Page 10, Mueller writes, “Further, the Office learned that some of the individuals we interviewed or whose conduct we investigated — including some associated with the Trump Campaign — deleted relevant communications or communicated during the relevant period using applications that feature encryption or that do not provide for long-term retention of data or communications records.”

In other words, there would be more evidence, perhaps enough to bring criminal charges, except for the fact that some in the Trump campaign effectively used sophisticated tradecraft to hide their conspiracy. Maybe they aren’t so stupid after all?

Speaking of stupid, Donald Trump Jr. had direct electronic communications with WikiLeaks during the campaign period” (Page 59). While the cyberoperations division of Russian military intelligence (the GRU) was clandestinely coordinating with WikiLeaks to disseminate candidate Hillary Clinton’s stolen emails to damage her campaign (Page 45), the Republican candidate’s son was either wittingly or unwittingly coordinating with the Russians to interfere with the 2016 election.

Can you really not see how incredibly vague all that is? If levels of vagueness like that are convincing to you then you could easily be convinced that anyone was guilty of anything.

And just look how misleading - and racist - the last part you quoted was. Trump Jr. met with a Russian lawyer. He did not meet with "the Russians". There are over a hundred million Russians. If I meet a Russian that is not the same as meeting Russian state officials, yet by using this phrase "the Russians" it's implied that they were government people he met. They were not.

And Trump Jr.'s "communications with Wikileaks" have already been publicly released by Trump Jr. himself. They were a complete Nothing Burger.

Putting misleading nonsense like that in the report clearly shows the bias of Robert McCarthy, sorry, I mean Mueller. And yet, despite that bias, even he couldn't bring forward tangible evidence of collusion, as you have just proved by posting that vague, nebulous compilation of innuendo and smears passed off as "evidence".

“The man who never looks into a newspaper is better informed than he who reads them, inasmuch as he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.”
- Thomas Jefferson
Reply #244 posted 04/27/19 3:44am

midnightmover

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

2freaky4church1 said:

Listen to Glenn Greenwald. This report is a bunch of horse pucky.

He’s the last person we want to hear from. He’s been defending Wikileaks from the beginning

Anyone with both common sense and integrity would be defending WikiLeaks. They are under attack for exposing the crimes of people in power. Anyone who thinks Julian Assange is being held as a prisoner for any other reason is deluded.

[Edited 4/27/19 3:48am]

“The man who never looks into a newspaper is better informed than he who reads them, inasmuch as he who knows nothing is nearer to truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors.”
- Thomas Jefferson
Reply #245 posted 04/27/19 4:19am

midnightmover

A non-corrupt intellectual breaks down Russiagate, the Democrats and Trump. And Kyle Kulinski - another left winger who got Russiagate right - adds his two cents' worth.

- Thomas Jefferson
Reply #246 posted 04/27/19 6:16am

midnightmover

Tulsi Gabbard talks about how the McCarthyist propaganda being pushed by the media and politicians has made our world more unsafe.

- Thomas Jefferson
Reply #247 posted 04/27/19 6:18am

2freaky4church

Let Tulsi debate? Even media is saying if Dems talk only Mueller they will lose. The public just does not care. I barely.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #248 posted 04/27/19 6:23am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

midnightmover said:

Tulsi Gabbard talks about how the McCarthyist propaganda being pushed by the media and politicians has made our world more unsafe.

You’re still spreading your propaganda. It’s been well documented that Facebook Gox and YouTube have been flooded with Russian alternative reality.

You keep telling the same lies and eventually they become real in your head.

Somehow you think it better to pick and choose your own media bias. lol
Reply #249 posted 04/27/19 6:25am

SuperFurryAnim
al

Cliff notes version: No collusion was found. The end.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
Reply #250 posted 04/27/19 6:30am

2freaky4church

Obstruction of justice. Done.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #251 posted 04/27/19 6:49am

midnightmover

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

midnightmover said:

You’re still spreading your propaganda. It’s been well documented that Facebook Gox and YouTube have been flooded with Russian alternative reality. You keep telling the same lies and eventually they become real in your head. Somehow you think it better to pick and choose your own media bias. lol

What's well documented is that enti-establishment voices are being targeted and smeared as Russian agents everywhere you look. Jeremy Corbyn, Brexit, Bernie Sanders, Tulsi Gabbard have all been tarred with the Russia brush in a way that no honest person could call fair.

Much of this smearing has been exposed as fraudulent and yet the public keeps being force fed the false narrative. Ever heard of New Knowledge? They got busted creating fake Russian bots to paint Roy Moore as a Kremlin-backed candidate. The whole media promoted the lie that he was Kremlin-backed and yet when the scam was exposed almost nothing happened to New Knowledge. In fact NBC went on to use a "report" from this discredited organization as "evidence" that Tulsi Gabbard was also Kremin-backed. NBC made no mention in their report of the scandal surrounding New Knowledge. The fact that that has been kept so quiet is very telling. Telling, but also typical.

But I'm talking to someone here who was also happy to see Jill Stein's name dragged through the mud in Russiagate (still not a shred of evidence ever produced against her) and someone who has swallowed the Wikileaks/Russia nonsense as well. In short, someone who takes the words of his mental masters as holy writ.

I also question the morals of someone like yourself who sees nothing wrong with James Clapper going on national TV and saying " Russians.... are almost genetically driven to co-opt, penetrate, gain favor, whatever, which is a typical Russian technique." It's not just that this is a xenophobic, bigoted comment. It's that he said it in front of millions of people and no-one batted an eyelid. That alone should make all thoughtful people sense that there is something deeply irrational and ugly going on here.

- Thomas Jefferson
Reply #252 posted 04/27/19 7:08am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Cliff notes version: No collusion was found. The end.

Ok Joseph Goebbels
Reply #253 posted 04/27/19 7:15am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

midnightmover said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

midnightmover said:

You’re still spreading your propaganda. It’s been well documented that Facebook Gox and YouTube have been flooded with Russian alternative reality. You keep telling the same lies and eventually they become real in your head. Somehow you think it better to pick and choose your own media bias. lol

What's well documented is that enti-establishment voices are being targeted and smeared as Russian agents everywhere you look. Jeremy Corbyn, Brexit, Bernie Sanders, Tulsi Gabbard have all been tarred with the Russia brush in a way that no honest person could call fair.

Much of this smearing has been exposed as fraudulent and yet the public keeps being force fed the false narrative. Ever heard of New Knowledge? They got busted creating fake Russian bots to paint Roy Moore as a Kremlin-backed candidate. The whole media promoted the lie that he was Kremlin-backed and yet when the scam was exposed almost nothing happened to New Knowledge. In fact NBC went on to use a "report" from this discredited organization as "evidence" that Tulsi Gabbard was also Kremin-backed. NBC made no mention in their report of the scandal surrounding New Knowledge. The fact that that has been kept so quiet is very telling. Telling, but also typical.

But I'm talking to someone here who was also happy to see Jill Stein's name dragged through the mud in Russiagate (still not a shred of evidence ever produced against her) and someone who has swallowed the Wikileaks/Russia nonsense as well. In short, someone who takes the words of his mental masters as holy writ.

I also question the morals of someone like yourself who sees nothing wrong with James Clapper going on national TV and saying " Russians.... are almost genetically driven to co-opt, penetrate, gain favor, whatever, which is a typical Russian technique." It's not just that this is a xenophobic, bigoted comment. It's that he said it in front of millions of people and no-one batted an eyelid. That alone should make all thoughtful people sense that there is something deeply irrational and ugly going on here.

If you don’t like the consensus, you pick and choose, mining for anything to confirm your ideology. That’s confirmation bias my friend. That’s tinfoil territory.
Not saying that I know the complete story or that there is a clear black and white story here, just that you don’t either. And if you tone it down, you won’t come off as a propagandist, gullible, conspiracy theorists or just plain off.
[Edited 4/27/19 7:17am]
Reply #254 posted 04/27/19 7:39am

midnightmover

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

midnightmover said:

If you don’t like the consensus, you pick and choose, mining for anything to confirm your ideology. That’s confirmation bias my friend. That’s tinfoil territory. Not saying that I know the complete story or that there is a clear black and white story here, just that you don’t either. And if you tone it down, you won’t come off as a propagandist, gullible, conspiracy theorists or just plain off. [Edited 4/27/19 7:17am]

You just spent three years masturbating over fake news of collusion and you think you're in a position to lecture anyone about confirmation bias? Err, pot meet kettle.

And I make no apologies for calling out the low morals involved in this whole thing. They are right there to see. Your silence about James Clapper's xenophobia is a case in point. His comments were absolutely disgraceful. How else can you explain the lack of a backlash except by pointing out the McCarthyist climate we are in. The only other alternative is that Russians really are as inherently bad as he says they are. I think that's racist, but maybe you disagree. If so then please come out and say so.

And do you have anything to say about New Knowledge and NBC's disgraceful hit-job on Tulsi which used "evidence" provided by this corrupt group? It's almost like you ignore facts that go against your biases or something. I think that's called, errr.. confirmation bias. lol

- Thomas Jefferson
Reply #255 posted 04/27/19 8:31am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

midnightmover said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

midnightmover said:

If you don’t like the consensus, you pick and choose, mining for anything to confirm your ideology. That’s confirmation bias my friend. That’s tinfoil territory. Not saying that I know the complete story or that there is a clear black and white story here, just that you don’t either. And if you tone it down, you won’t come off as a propagandist, gullible, conspiracy theorists or just plain off. [Edited 4/27/19 7:17am]

You just spent three years masturbating over fake news of collusion and you think you're in a position to lecture anyone about confirmation bias? Err, pot meet kettle.

And I make no apologies for calling out the low morals involved in this whole thing. They are right there to see. Your silence about James Clapper's xenophobia is a case in point. His comments were absolutely disgraceful. How else can you explain the lack of a backlash except by pointing out the McCarthyist climate we are in. The only other alternative is that Russians really are as inherently bad as he says they are. I think that's racist, but maybe you disagree. If so then please come out and say so.

And do you have anything to say about New Knowledge and NBC's disgraceful hit-job on Tulsi which used "evidence" provided by this corrupt group? It's almost like you ignore facts that go against your biases or something. I think that's called, errr.. confirmation bias. lol

See! you’re confused. That already says your biases have created deep issues with your understanding of what’s real. From the beginning I’ve been saying that the Russian interference was normal and that the US has always been a big proponent of interference in other countries affairs. I have mentioned how we even glamorized it with TV shows like Mission Impossible multiple times.
I’ve said that the issue was not with the interference as we have no way to control it in a free society but was a matter of educating the public.

You on the other hand, because of your own biases and political ideology pretend it doesn’t exist. Which is kinda crazy as we know EVERYONE tries to manipulate information.
[Edited 4/27/19 8:56am]
Reply #256 posted 04/27/19 9:01am

midnightmover

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

midnightmover said:

See! you’re confused. That already says your biases have created deep issues with your understanding what’s real. From the beginning I’ve been saying that the Russian interference was normal and that the US has always been a big proponent of interference in other countries affairs. I have mentioned how we even glamorized it with TV shows like Mission Impossible multiple times. I’ve said that the issue was not with the interference as we have no way to control it in a free society but was a matter of educating the public. You on the other hand pretend it doesn’t exist. Which is kinda crazy as we know EVERYONE tries to manipulate information.

If you thought that Russia was just being normal in its actions then you would've been far more sceptical of the claims that Donald Trump and Jill Stein were working for Putin. You would've spotted how many of the Russia-is-up-to-no-good stories have turned out to be false. You would condemn the xenophobic comments of James Clapper and others. You would condemn New Knowledge creating fake Russian bots to con the public into thinking Roy Moore was a Kremlin agent. You would condemn the media's shameless misreporting on all these issues.

You've done none of this. Time after time you have swallowed the smears and the lies. You have then spread them yourself. You guys are completely silent about the British interference into the 2016 election by Cambridge Analytica which was a thousand times more serious than anything Russian click-bait farms may have done. In short, it's just not true that you have ever been proportionate, fair or balanced on the subject of Russia.

The fact that you are uncritically accepting the portrayal of Julian Assange as yet another "Russian asset" (how many assets does Putin have?) is another sign of your pro-establishment bias making you too credulous. They really are dragging you on a mental chain and what they have dragged you to is a form of old fashioned bigotry and xenophobia that makes you project all your own countries' evils onto a foreign group; in this case, Russians.

BTW, if you really want to prove that you are not a deranged Russophobe then all you need to do is agree that Clapper's comments were outrageous. Your persistent evasion of that crucial point is very revealing.

- Thomas Jefferson
Reply #257 posted 04/27/19 9:04am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

midnightmover said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

midnightmover said:

See! you’re confused. That already says your biases have created deep issues with your understanding what’s real. From the beginning I’ve been saying that the Russian interference was normal and that the US has always been a big proponent of interference in other countries affairs. I have mentioned how we even glamorized it with TV shows like Mission Impossible multiple times. I’ve said that the issue was not with the interference as we have no way to control it in a free society but was a matter of educating the public. You on the other hand pretend it doesn’t exist. Which is kinda crazy as we know EVERYONE tries to manipulate information.

If you thought that Russia was just being normal in its actions then you would've been far more sceptical of the claims that Donald Trump and Jill Stein were working for Putin. You would've spotted how many of the Russia-is-up-to-no-good stories have turned out to be false. You would condemn the xenophobic comments of James Clapper and others. You would condemn New Knowledge creating fake Russian bots to con the public into thinking Roy Moore was a Kremlin agent. You would condemn the media's shameless misreporting on all these issues.

You've done none of this. Time after time you have swallowed the smears and the lies. You have then spread them yourself. You guys are completely silent about the British interference into the 2016 election by Cambridge Analytica which was a thousand times more serious than anything Russian click-bait farms may have done. In short, it's just not true that you have ever been proportionate, fair or balanced on the subject of Russia.

The fact that you are uncritically accepting the portrayal of Julian Assange as yet another "Russian asset" (how many assets does Putin have?) is another sign of your pro-establishment bias making you too credulous. They really are dragging you on a mental chain and what they have dragged you to is a form of old fashioned bigotry and xenophobia that makes you project all your own countries' evils onto a foreign group; in this case, Russians.

BTW, if you really want to prove that you are not a deranged Russophobe then all you need to do is agree that Clapper's comments were outrageous. Your persistent evasion of that crucial point is very revealing.

You have no idea what you’re talking about and simply trying to make something fit your assumptions or your propaganda. Don’t worry you’re not the only one.
Reply #258 posted 04/27/19 9:13am

midnightmover

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

midnightmover said:

You have no idea what you’re talking about and simply trying to make something fit your assumptions or your propaganda. Don’t worry you’re not the only one.

LOL, this is what, the FOURTH time I've brought up Clapper's comments to you and you STILL can't bring yourself to answer, lol! You won't address the New Knowledge scandal either. Your cowardice is funny.

Simple question: were Clapper's comments bigoted or not? You can't answer that question because it would expose you as the xenophobe you are.

[Edited 4/27/19 9:14am]

- Thomas Jefferson
Reply #259 posted 04/27/19 9:19am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

midnightmover said:

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

midnightmover said:

LOL, this is what, the FOURTH time I've brought up Clapper's comments to you and you STILL can't bring yourself to answer, lol! You won't address the New Knowledge scandal either. Your cowardice is funny.

Simple question: were Clapper's comments bigoted or not? You can't answer that question because it would expose you as the xenophobe you are.

So you pigeon hole hole the argument and lol with a vague mention of clapper? At least post a link to what you’re talking about. Like I said, media manipulation is real I have no idea where you want the conversation to filter to to make you feel good about yourself.
lol
Reply #260 posted 04/27/19 9:30am

midnightmover

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

midnightmover said:

So you pigeon hole hole the argument and lol with a vague mention of clapper? At least post a link to what you’re talking about. Like I said, media manipulation is real I have no idea where you want the conversation to filter to to make you feel good about yourself. lol

As I stated earlier, Clapper went on NBC and said that "Russians.... are almost genetically driven to co-opt, penetrate, gain favor, whatever, which is a typical Russian technique". No-one batted an eyelid at this. Do you not think it's a xenophobic comment? If yes, then how do you explain the fact that no-one criticized it other than Russiagate sceptics like myself? I am clear why that is; it's because Russophobia is all the rage. What is YOUR explanation?

- Thomas Jefferson
Reply #261 posted 04/27/19 9:56am

midnightmover

Getting back to the collusion hoax for a second it needs to be pointed out that senior FBI officials were saying at the time Mueller began his show-trial that there was "no there there". That's significant because it was after the FBI had already conducted an investigation of their own into Trump/Russian collusion.

It highlights what a scam and a fraud Mueller's "investigation" was right from the start. There were never any legitimate grounds for it. But it looks like the tables are turning. The hunters are becoming the hunted. The next few years could be a lot of fun on that score, but other than Fox News, mainstream media will ignore what happens.

- Thomas Jefferson
Reply #262 posted 04/27/19 10:10am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

Lol
Reply #263 posted 04/27/19 10:32am

midnightmover

Unbelievably, the New York Times are even now starting to report about possible abuses by the FBI in this collusion hoax. I pointed out on this forum 18 months ago that if the FBI used the bullshit Steele dossier to get a FISA warrant then that was serious malpractice. Well, the New York Times are now even pointing this out.

When even establishment hacks like NYT are reporting this, you know things are getting serious. Strzock, Lisa Page and the gang of FBI crooks will be very nervous right now. Looks like their "insurance policy" didn't work out too well. If you don't know what the "insurance policy" was, look it up. You'll learn a lot.

- Thomas Jefferson
Reply #264 posted 04/27/19 10:35am

OnlyNDaUsa

I think I said this before but needs to be repeated!

is is disgusting that some bitter losers on the left that hate our system and hate that their admited law breaker lost--flat out lost by 34% of the votes-- that they RATHER trump was able to get Russia to hack the election for him than for him to have won...

it is not rigged it is losing... and in doing so each and every one is By doing "...threatening our democracy (SIC)."

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
Reply #265 posted 04/27/19 10:51am

poppys

I love the smell of troll manure in the morning.

Reply #266 posted 04/27/19 10:52am

OnlyNDaUsa

poppys said:

well you live in NOLA

No one is coming for your abortion: they just want common-sense abortion regulations: background checks, waiting periods, lifetime limits, take a class, and a small tax.
Reply #267 posted 04/27/19 11:18am

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

poppys said:

It never smells good. Not in the morning, not at noon, and not before bed.
Reply #268 posted 04/27/19 11:22am

OnlyNDaUsa

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

poppys said:

the whole Mueller investigation has been proven to be manure... you and poppys and others lacking the integrity to accept its findings is as Hillary said a threat to "...our democracy (SIC)."

Reply #269 posted 04/27/19 11:45am

poppys

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

poppys said:

You know it's an altered line from a movie, right?

I wasn't referring 2 U. I think you're making some great points.

[Edited 4/27/19 11:51am]

Page 9 of 21 « First<5678910111213>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Mueller Report Redux