independent and unofficial
Prince fan community site
Fri 6th Dec 2019 3:12pm
Welcome! Sign up or enter username and password to remember me
Forum jump
Forums > Politics & Religion > Mueller Report Redux
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Page 7 of 21 « First<34567891011>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
Reply #180 posted 04/23/19 8:10am

poppys

RodeoSchro said:

Serial adulterer Donald J. Trump's own intelligence people told him Russia was trying to influence the 2016 presidential election. Putin told serial adulterer Donald J. Trump, "No, we weren't!" Serial adulterer Donald J. Trump believes Putin.

Serial adulterer Donald J. Trump's own intelligence people told him Kim Jong Un was a bad person who has killed many, many people - including members of his own family, not to mention the death of Oscar . Kim Jong Un told serial adulterer Donald J. Trump, "No, I didn't!" Serial adulterer Donald J. Trump believes Kim Jong Un.

Serial adulterer Donald J. Trump's own intelligence people told him Mohammed bin Salman personally ordered the murder and dismemberment of Washington Post columnist and U.S. resident Jamal Khashoggi. Mohammed bin Salman told serial adulterer Donald J. Trump, "No, I didn't!" Serial adulterer Donald J. Trump believes Mohammed bin Salman.

If you think serial adulterer Donald J. Trump's first and foremost allegiance is to the United States of America, you are an idiot.

Agree.

And now Kim Jong Un is making demands. He never stopped playing with nukes either.

If I hear we wasted money on the Mueller Report one more time... disbelief

politics: the art or science of government.
  - E-mail - orgNote - Report post to moderator
Reply #181 posted 04/23/19 8:37am

maplenpg

poppys said:

RodeoSchro said:

Serial adulterer Donald J. Trump's own intelligence people told him Russia was trying to influence the 2016 presidential election. Putin told serial adulterer Donald J. Trump, "No, we weren't!" Serial adulterer Donald J. Trump believes Putin.

Serial adulterer Donald J. Trump's own intelligence people told him Kim Jong Un was a bad person who has killed many, many people - including members of his own family, not to mention the death of Oscar . Kim Jong Un told serial adulterer Donald J. Trump, "No, I didn't!" Serial adulterer Donald J. Trump believes Kim Jong Un.

Serial adulterer Donald J. Trump's own intelligence people told him Mohammed bin Salman personally ordered the murder and dismemberment of Washington Post columnist and U.S. resident Jamal Khashoggi. Mohammed bin Salman told serial adulterer Donald J. Trump, "No, I didn't!" Serial adulterer Donald J. Trump believes Mohammed bin Salman.

If you think serial adulterer Donald J. Trump's first and foremost allegiance is to the United States of America, you are an idiot.

Agree.

And now Kim Jong Un is making demands. He never stopped playing with nukes either.

Nevermind the Mueller report, he can console himself with warm and tender thoughts about the UK welcoming him with open arms in June, just like we did last time he came!

Image result for anti trump protests uk

We are all okay, as long as "we" are the ones living on top of the empire of eternal war. - Jaawwnn
Reply #182 posted 04/23/19 8:47am

poppys

Ugot2shakesumthin said:

So Trump is back to his lowest approval rating of 39%. To me it’s scary that he has even that much support. I guess Trump was right, he could shoot someone in public and no matter what he does, his supporters will follow. Poll: Trump approval sinks 5 points after Mueller report, tying all-time low https://www.politico.com/...rt-1286386

At least it did go down. I see a lot of Repubs spinning that it didn't change at all.

Have you seen Sen Mike Lee (R) Utah making the rounds? He wrote a new book, "Our Lost Declaration: America's Fight Against Tyranny from King George to the Deep State".

He keeps saying that someone like Trump is a normal President, as good as any others. His books are all trash.

Reply #183 posted 04/23/19 8:52am

poppys

maplenpg said:

poppys said:

Agree.

Nevermind the Mueller report, he can console himself with warm and tender thoughts about the UK welcoming him with open arms in June, just like we did last time he came!

Image result for anti trump protests uk

Ha haa clapping

Except for feeding him to the Corgis. I would never feed my childhood Pembroke - Boyo - that rancid carcass!

Reply #184 posted 04/23/19 8:57am

SuperFurryAnim
al

Another day...another reminder Mueller found NO COLLUSION.. ZERO POINT ZERO

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
Reply #185 posted 04/23/19 9:10am

RodeoSchro

Elijah Cimmings sent a subpoena to former White House Security Director Carl Kline, instructing him to appear before Congress and answer questions about security clearances and how certain people receivbed them when posibly they should not have.

The White House told Kline not to go. Kline's lawyer wrote to Cummings and said "My client has received instructions from two masters and he chooses to obey the one that employs him. He will not testify before Congress".

Problem One - Kline doesn't work for the White House any longer. He works in the Pentagon.

Problem Two - Kline didn't receive "instructions". He received a subpoena. Failure to appear could land him in jail.

Problem Three - Well, not really a problem. More like a fact. And the fact is, if the White House had nothing to hide, they wouldn't be fighting this.

If you support serial adulterer Donald J. Trump, you probably know by now that you're supporting a crook. How you deal with that internally is, I guess, up to you. Good luck!

Second Funkiest White Man in America

P&R's Palladin
Reply #186 posted 04/23/19 9:16am

poppys

^^ "Masters"???

giphy.gif

[Edited 4/23/19 9:17am]

Reply #187 posted 04/23/19 9:40am

PennyPurple

I don't know why the Queen would invite him in the first place.

Reply #188 posted 04/23/19 9:43am

RodeoSchro

poppys said:

^^ "Masters"???

giphy.gif

[Edited 4/23/19 9:17am]

Yep, that's the exact word used by Kline's lawyer:

Driscoll sent his own letter to the committee, saying that Kline risked jeopardizing his job at the Pentagon if he defied the White House. "This decision is not made lightly and does not come from any ill will or deliberate defiance on my part or that of my client," Driscoll wrote to congressional staffers.

"With two masters from two equal branches of government, we will follow the instructions of the one that employs him," Driscoll added.

https://www.nbcnews.com/p...on-n997476

P&R's Palladin
Reply #189 posted 04/23/19 9:44am

RodeoSchro

SuperFurryAnimal said:

#1 - Of course, you know as well as I do that is not what the Mueller Report said

#2 - Congress will be the final finder of fact regarding high crimes and misdemeanors. Let's see what happens

[Edited 4/23/19 9:45am]

P&R's Palladin
Reply #190 posted 04/23/19 9:48am

SuperFurryAnim
al

RodeoSchro said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

#1 - Of course, you know as well as I do that is not what the Mueller Report said

#2 - Congress will be the final finder of fact regarding high crimes and misdemeanors. Let's see what happens

Just crimes that he might have broken but didn't.

What are you outraged about today? CNN has not told you yet?
Reply #191 posted 04/23/19 10:07am

RodeoSchro

SuperFurryAnimal said:

RodeoSchro said:

Just crimes that he tried to get others to commit but they wouldn't. At least, some of them wouldn't.

I'm glad I won't ever have to justify to God why I supported a known criminal and serial adulterer like Donald J. Trump.

P&R's Palladin
Reply #192 posted 04/23/19 10:17am

Musicslave

RodeoSchro said:

SuperFurryAnimal said:

Just crimes that he tried to get others to commit but they wouldn't. At least, some of them wouldn't.

I'm glad I won't ever have to justify to God why I supported a known criminal and serial adulterer like Donald J. Trump.

-

Like I said yesterday, trump should be thanking God for Don McGahn. If he carried out half of his crazy, impeachable demands, even the republicans might have been forced to comply with the Constitution and impeach (out of office).

Reply #193 posted 04/23/19 10:43am

RodeoSchro

Musicslave said:

RodeoSchro said:

-

Like I said yesterday, trump should be thanking God for Don McGahn. If he carried out half of his crazy, impeachable demands, even the republicans might have been forced to comply with the Constitution and impeach (out of office).

Serial adulterer Donald J. Trump needs to asking God for forgiveness - something he's said he's never done.

I guess serial adulterer Donald J. Trump and his supporters look at them as more like the Ten Suggestions rather than the Ten Commandments.

Pretty risky strategy, if you ask me.

P&R's Palladin
Reply #194 posted 04/23/19 10:44am

poppys

Musicslave said:

RodeoSchro said:

-

nod To Rodeo's point, why did McGahn go so far down that road? He aided the asshole and did the country no favors. McGahn actually said trump asked him to do crazy shit - his words. Not a fan of McGahn.

Reply #195 posted 04/23/19 10:49am

maplenpg

PennyPurple said:

I have no idea either. He was invited not long after he became president but postponed it until he felt he had the support of the British people (source). If anything we Brits hate him more now than we did then though. What I do know is that there will be mass protests.

We are all okay, as long as "we" are the ones living on top of the empire of eternal war. - Jaawwnn
Reply #196 posted 04/23/19 11:10am

RodeoSchro

poppys said:

Musicslave said:

-

nod To Rodeo's point, why did McGahn go so far down that road? He aided the asshole and did the country no favors. McGahn actually said trump asked him to do crazy shit - his words. Not a fan of McGahn.

I have to give McGahn the benefit of the doubt and figure that he didn't realize how far down that road serial adulterer Donald J. Trump was going to take him. And when he finally did, he told serial adulterer Donald J. Trump, "I am out of here".

I can't wait until McGahn testifies in front of Congress.

P&R's Palladin
Reply #197 posted 04/23/19 11:33am

DiminutiveRock
er

maplenpg said:

PennyPurple said:

I have no idea either. He was invited not long after he became president but postponed it until he felt he had the support of the British people (source). If anything we Brits hate him more now than we did then though. What I do know is that there will be mass protests.

clapping

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
Reply #198 posted 04/23/19 11:34am

DiminutiveRock
er

RodeoSchro said:

poppys said:

I have to give McGahn the benefit of the doubt and figure that he didn't realize how far down that road serial adulterer Donald J. Trump was going to take him. And when he finally did, he told serial adulterer Donald J. Trump, "I am out of here".

Should be good. He can list all the "crazy shit" he was asked to do but because it was likely illegal chose instead to resign.

"Families are torn apart, men women and children are separated. Children come home from school to find their parents have gone missing." - Anne Frank
Reply #199 posted 04/23/19 11:44am

poppys

DiminutiveRocker said:

RodeoSchro said:

Should be good. He can list all the "crazy shit" he was asked to do but because it was likely illegal chose instead to resign.

Too late. Should have let the orangetrash fall.

Reply #200 posted 04/23/19 1:54pm

RodeoSchro

RodeoSchro said:

Elijah Cimmings sent a subpoena to former White House Security Director Carl Kline, instructing him to appear before Congress and answer questions about security clearances and how certain people receivbed them when posibly they should not have.

The White House told Kline not to go. Kline's lawyer wrote to Cummings and said "My client has received instructions from two masters and he chooses to obey the one that employs him. He will not testify before Congress".

Problem One - Kline doesn't work for the White House any longer. He works in the Pentagon.

Problem Two - Kline didn't receive "instructions". He received a subpoena. Failure to appear could land him in jail.

Problem Three - Well, not really a problem. More like a fact. And the fact is, if the White House had nothing to hide, they wouldn't be fighting this.

If you support serial adulterer Donald J. Trump, you probably know by now that you're supporting a crook. How you deal with that internally is, I guess, up to you. Good luck!

Elijah Cummings is working on a vote of Contempt of Congress for Kline. By the way, this guy Kline is the guy who punished the 4' 2" whistleblower in his office by moving all the files way up high, out of her reach.

REAL classy guy, that Kline. My guess is that Cummings will have this dickweed by the balls within a week.

Kline chose serial adulterer Donald J. Trump over his sworn duty to the United States of America, in no small part because serial adulterer Donald J. Trump made it clear that if he didn't, Kline would lose his job.

Just another reminder that if you support serial adulterer Donald J. Trump, you are showing the world that morals, decency and fair play are not part of your make-up.

P&R's Palladin
Reply #201 posted 04/23/19 2:32pm

poppys

RodeoSchro said:

RodeoSchro said:

Elijah Cummings is working on a vote of Contempt of Congress for Kline. By the way, this guy Kline is the guy who punished the 4' 2" whistleblower in his office by moving all the files way up high, out of her reach.

REAL classy guy, that Kline. My guess is that Cummings will have this dickweed by the balls within a week.

Kline chose serial adulterer Donald J. Trump over his sworn duty to the United States of America, in no small part because serial adulterer Donald J. Trump made it clear that if he didn't, Kline would lose his job.

Just another reminder that if you support serial adulterer Donald J. Trump, you are showing the world that morals, decency and fair play are not part of your make-up.

Oh yeah - I posted that story about Kline's assistant when it happened. She also got suspended. Didn't realize that's who is refusing a subpoena. He rammed through Jared's clearance.

Reply #202 posted 04/23/19 2:38pm

poppys

maplenpg said:

PennyPurple said:

Ugh, you have my condolences. Just saw a headline that read Trump accepts Queen's invitation! Guess Trump Baby balloon willl be making a comeback.

Reply #203 posted 04/23/19 2:54pm

DiminutiveRock
er

poppys said:

maplenpg said:

Ugh, you have my condolences. Just saw a headline that read Trump accepts Queen's invitation! Guess Trump Baby balloon willl be making a comeback.

There should be several Baby Balloons flying over London - hovering above his motorcade whereever he goes lol

Reply #204 posted 04/23/19 5:20pm

2freaky4church

Do NOT impeach Trump. Can only lead to awful externalities.

All you others say Hell Yea!! woot!
Reply #205 posted 04/23/19 5:57pm

Ugot2shakesumt
hin

2freaky4church1 said:

Do NOT impeach Trump. Can only lead to awful externalities.

Externalities? Is that an autocorrect typo like what i usually pound out? Or are you actually worried it would negatively impact the economy?
[Edited 4/23/19 18:02pm]
Reply #206 posted 04/24/19 4:45am

DiminutiveRock
er

White House trying desperately to block further investigations and subpeonas, but will not succeed under the law. There is no way they can stop MCGahn from testifying.

Reply #207 posted 04/24/19 7:12am

Musicslave

DiminutiveRocker said:

White House trying desperately to block further investigations and subpeonas, but will not succeed under the law. There is no way they can stop MCGahn from testifying.

-

Other than his taxes and shady business practices being exposed, the thought of McGahn testifying really has him shook. eek

-

If Cohen knows where the bodies are buried before trump entered the WH, McGahn was an eye witness to trump murdering the Constitutional norms while in the Oval.

-

Again for the record: One does not have to carry out obstruction in order to be indicted for Obstruction of Justice. It's all about INTENT. And Mueller has provided plenty of proof of INTENT to obstruct justice from being done.

Reply #208 posted 04/24/19 7:16am

RodeoSchro

Heard a great take on MSNBC this morning but was driving and didn't catch the Congressman's name.

But what he said was, "Let's hold impeachment hearings right now. The Mueller Report is out; hearings from guys like McGahn aren't going to tell us anything new; let's just get it over with. Either we pass a vote to impeach him or we don't but let's rip the Band-Aid off and get this over with".

I totally agree. Start impeachment proceedings tomorrow, and let's see where it goes. Whether he's impeached or not, we'll get closure.

P&R's Palladin
Reply #209 posted 04/24/19 7:38am

poppys

RodeoSchro said:

Heard a great take on MSNBC this morning but was driving and didn't catch the Congressman's name.

But what he said was, "Let's hold impeachment hearings right now. The Mueller Report is out; hearings from guys like McGahn aren't going to tell us anything new; let's just get it over with. Either we pass a vote to impeach him or we don't but let's rip the Band-Aid off and get this over with".

I totally agree. Start impeachment proceedings tomorrow, and let's see where it goes. Whether he's impeached or not, we'll get closure.

Funny you say that Rodeo. Was just musing I might have "politics" fatigue. McGhan will make a great witness for the deets of stuff we mostly know already. I don't hate the guy, he will probably write a book, so what? He could have been a great whistle blower.

I'm really not sure if I'm boarding the impeachment train. Vote the fucker out. I think investigations are necessary, but it's like analyzing mass shootings. Millions of man-hours for them to say "it was a lone madman with a gun". Nothing getting done for the people of the country.

Page 7 of 21 « First<34567891011>Last »
  New topic   Printable     (Log in to 'subscribe' to this topic)
« Previous topic  Next topic »
Forums > Politics & Religion > Mueller Report Redux